Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns

most viewed right now
+31  52
16 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '17        #176
thegreygoose11 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 2091 2091
 jasonchambers said
LOL, I posted like seven links that all state that. Fk are you talking about?
bro u cant argue or even hope to have a constructive debate with these people...

u can give them all the sources and evidence u want to back your position (even from sources they only get their news from) and theyll put their head in the sand and call u a russian troll...

[pic - click to view]

2 months ago '15        #177
WhyEsElvrSurfer 105 heat pts105
space
space
$15,449 | Props total: 19640 19640
 thegreygoose11 said
It’s also discrimination and animosity on the religion....right?

BUT for fun, lets just talk about your point....that students s*x is in fact female...so by your own argument the teacher was right

just bc that student FEELS like a male does not make her a male...
So the best thing to do was to continue to help traumatize this student?

2 months ago '17        #178
space
space
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
So the best thing to do was to continue to help traumatize this student?
by the sounds of it kid was already traumatized if they have gender dysphoria...

i dont agree with the teacher being an as*hole AND and i dont agree that language should be forced on people...

2 months ago '15        #179
WhyEsElvrSurfer 105 heat pts105
space
space
$15,449 | Props total: 19640 19640
 thegreygoose11 said
by the sounds of it kid was already traumatized if they have gender dysphoria...

i dont agree with the teacher being an as*hole AND and i dont agree that language should be forced on people...
Then accept the consequences of not code switching when it was necessary.

Or take his a*s to a school where they play that sh*t
+1   

2 months ago '13        #180
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,668 | Props total: 24270 24270
 thegreygoose11 said
$20 ill see u in thread about a mass shooting advocating for gun control before the bodies are buried

like i said...selective outrage with u folk

if u wanna talk about "objective truths" lets talk about biology and how that relates to s*x...
Wtf is wrong with gun control anyway in this wild a*s fukkin country? You’re acting like you’ve heard me say take all guns away or some sh*t.

I’ve never suggested doing anything unconstitutional and if you’re claiming I did, quote me or stfu with the duck tales.

Anyway, what tf does gun control have to do with this teacher? Stop deflecting.

You’re barking up the wrong tree if you don’t like something written in the Constitution n*gga. Write you congressman, vote, protest or whatever but crying about it and attacking me personally on a forum will get you zero results.

2 months ago '13        #181
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 thegreygoose11 said
bro u cant argue or even hope to have a constructive debate with these people...

u can give them all the sources and evidence u want to back your position (even from sources they only get their news from) and theyll put their head in the sand and call u a russian troll...

[pic - click to view]

The buffoon gave me seven links to blogs and carefully selected opinion pieces, none of which showed anyone claiming to be “the party of science”. Fukk off his nuts.

Also, tf does the corny meme have to do with me? See, you keep trying to paint me in some self-created box in order to discredit me.

When have you EVER heard me proclaim that there’s only one gender? Never is the answer clown. In fact, if you know me as well as you claim, you’d find plenty of threads with me arguing just the contrary. Stop the childish mud slinging and dishonesty.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 12-13-2018 at 10:40 PM..

2 months ago '13        #182
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 jasonchambers said
LOL, I posted like seven links that all state that. Fk are you talking about?
I’m talking about exactly what I stated. Why are you taking this down a rabbit hole about parties and science when neither has anything to do with the unconstitutional behavior of this teacher?

2 months ago '15        #183
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,743 | Props total: 5755 5755
 SimpinAintEz said
I’m talking about exactly what I stated. Why are you taking this down a rabbit hole about parties and science when neither has anything to do with the unconstitutional behavior of this teacher?
Inhibiting freedom of speech is unconstitutional. Nothing that the teacher did was unconstitutional. I doubt that you have ever even read or understood the Constitution. I was just correcting you.

2 months ago '17        #184
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
The buffoon gave me seven links to blogs and carefully selected opinion pieces, none of which showed anyone claiming to be “the party of science”. Fukk off his nuts.

Also, tf does the corny meme have to do with me? See, you keep trying to paint me in some self-created box in order to discredit me.

When have you EVER heard me proclaim that there’s only one gender? Never is the answer clown. In fact, if you know me as well as you claim, you’d find plenty of threads with me arguing just the contrary. Stop the childish mud slinging and dishonesty.

2 months ago '16        #185
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 3010 3010
 thegreygoose11 said
its also funny how now all of sudden u even care about the constitution when youve been actively trying to suppress the second amendment everytime theres a shooting...by the way i havent heard much from you and your bot friends about it recently. guess u dont care anymore? it almost seems like u get mad only when the TV tells u to
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2 months ago '17        #186
space
space
 fam said
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2 months ago '13        #187
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 thegreygoose11 said
I knew you’d resort to childish mockery when called on your divisive false narrative.

2 months ago '17        #188
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
I knew you’d resort to childish mockery when called on your divisive false narrative.
i cant debate u anymore...u dont even acknowledge evidence presented and ur clearly emotional now so theres no point

2 months ago '16        #189
fam 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 3010 3010
 thegreygoose11 said
what a bad faith argument

you're in favor of people on terror watch lists, the mentally unsound, and convicted felons having any type of gun they can get their hands on? you're not, and your fellow conservatives aren't either - but your response is very much in line with the whole 'fall in line and be a good conservative' sh*t you push on here constantly

does "the people" mean every individual? or the collective of citizens (i.e. the militia mentioned in the 4th word of the amendment) as it exists in contrast to the government? because at no point in american history was absolutely every breathing individual allowed to have a gun

what do you think they meant when they wrote "well regulated"? do you think they intended for it to be ignored completely like you're suggesting?

again, i know you don't care, haven't given it much thought, and are just falling in line because "orange man good"
+2   

2 months ago '13        #190
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 thegreygoose11 said
i cant debate u anymore...u dont even acknowledge evidence presented and ur clearly emotional now so theres no point

The irony considering you’ve presented nothing in the form of evidence, only ad hominem and false narratives.

You want soooooo desperately for me to fit into your predetermined box of stereotypes but it’s not working and you’re left defenseless. Run along.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #191
TaxStoneCooked 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 40029 40029
 Skateboard T said
Cool a bunch of right-wing photoshop jobs and propaganda I guess that totally proves your point lol

You were saying???

5 days ago '17        #192
TaxStoneCooked 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 40029 40029
Unreal

5 days ago '07        #193
hellspawn 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 108 108
Ok christian, you say you wanna be known as christina? Alright christina, go find a boyfriend and have a baby, ill be here when you do.

4 days ago '04        #194
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$24,968 | Props total: 16313 16313
what's up with all these old a*s threads getting bumped

4 days ago '06        #195
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 36201 36201
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
what's up with all these old a*s threads getting bumped
Taxstonecucked is starved for attention so he bumps all the threads that he thinks will p*ss liberals off but everybody just ignores him.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  59
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
94 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  37
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  35
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
373 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+26online now  15
Video inside Chuck E. Cheese is stiching together old pizzas and this man has the PR..
104 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy