Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns

most viewed right now
+24  63
14 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+114  54
46 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '05        #101
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 477 477
Iím just saying the school. When Iím done ainít no learning hear cause ainít no one gonna have a job, schools closed.

2 months ago '17        #102
TaxStoneCooked 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 40028 40028
 thegreygoose11 said
She IS a girl not WAS...

The mental gymnastics and twisting of words/reality trying to justify all this is actually frightening. U think u have the intellectual and moral high ground caping for a movement I bet u really donít even support deep down. A lot of doctors feel the same way but afraid to speak up bc theyíll be next on the chopping block.

In my opinion if u expose kids to this sort of extreme gender bending, thatís child abuse.

If we allow youngsters to establish their gender, their race, their identities, then surely they should be treated as adult persons. But that could lead to s*xual exploitation.... This is the Progressive dream, outlined in HRC's book *It Takes a Village. * When we provide autonomy to children, we remove responsibility from the parent. The state (village) will rear the child.

Next, pedophilia will be normalized as a childís right to love just as transgenderism was normalized as a childís right to choose. That way if we try to f*ght it the left will be able to claim we donít care about children and just want to control them. I suggest everyone look into Edward Bernays who is the father of public relations, the left loves to use marketing tactics to manufacture content
ding ding ding

2 months ago '15        #103
HollywoodEsco 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,488 | Props total: 2447 2447
 1000bluntz said
Seriously, fu*k these "people" and anybody who support them. I don't give a fu*k what you say, you're supporting mental fu*king illness and doing nothing to help make it better. These people need serious psychiatric care, not people coddling the fu*k out of them like they're not abnormal as fu*k. I'm so fu*king sick of these goddamn "things" and their supporters, k*ll yourselves and do us all a favor.
I had psychology a few semesters ago and thatís the first time I heard that being gay is a form of a mental illness. We were taught that to show that it isnít true. But that sh*t did the exact opposite. I truly believe that it is a mental illness after that semester. Wires were crossed in that brain of theirs. Especially these trans mfs. Get tf outta here. Whatever you were fu*kin born as is what you are.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #104
HollywoodEsco 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dade County said
What the fu*k are you talking about? The girl wanted to be called a male and the teacher refused nobody was pushing anything.. and if you had a kid embrace the gay sh*t cause he be a little f*ggot like you
You from Miami bro, itís expected that youíd be okay with tranny sh*t.

2 months ago '14        #105
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,112 | Props total: 14609 14609
if you dont have anything resembling ovaries and a uterus i don't really see how biologically you can be a woman

that's how we classify it among species who don't have the s*xual dimorphism humans have

2 months ago '04        #106
cledee23 
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 339 339
 thegreygoose11 said
Itís also discrimination and animosity on the religion....right?

BUT for fun, lets just talk about your point....that students s*x is in fact female...so by your own argument the teacher was right

just bc that student FEELS like a male does not make her a male...
It's not, because you are supposed to separate religion from public buildings such as schools. As a state employee he should know that. I can believe in X all I want but as a government employee I cannot use religion as an excuse to discriminate against others even if I feel it violates my religion.

2 months ago '17        #107
thegreygoose11 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 2091 2091
 cledee23 said
It's not, because you are supposed to separate religion from public buildings such as schools. As a state employee he should know that. I can believe in X all I want but as a government employee I cannot use religion as an excuse to discriminate against others even if I feel it violates my religion.
I understand fully however where do we draw the line? If kids start identifying themselves as ďfu*kboisĒ govt employees are required to address them as such?

The religion argument isnít the strongest but what if the teacher said he was coming from a science based perspective instead?

And I wouldn't say this is "discrimination" at all. Just being an as*hole bc he felt backed into a corner

2 months ago '04        #108
cledee23 
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 339 339
 thegreygoose11 said
I understand fully however where do we draw the line? If kids start identifying themselves as “fu*kbois” govt employees are required to address them as such?

The religion argument isn’t the strongest but what if the teacher said he was coming from a science based perspective instead?

And I wouldn't say this is "discrimination" at all. Just being an as*hole bc he felt backed into a corner
He was in no way backed into a corner. And yes address someone by how they would like to be addressed or just call them by their name. It's not hard.

Last edited by cledee23; 12-11-2018 at 10:29 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '15        #109
HollywoodEsco 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dade County said
Yeah. How dare I be tolerant? Next time I see a tranny Iíll spit at it and tell it that it has a metal illness. Would that be more of a reasonable reaction to trannys? Iím not closet f*ggot like you, idc what the next person doing, imma respect them and keep it pushing.
Taking sh*t to the extreme. Calm down bi*ch. Let them n*ggas do them. But act like itís cool letting them force sh*t on the rest of us like itís some normal sh*t.

2 months ago '06        #110
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,578 | Props total: 6869 6869
 Skateboard T said
Iím telling you a female has a mental condition that makes her truly believe that she is a male. Thatís a fact.

Iím telling you that empirical studies show the only successful treatment of that condition is to help that person transition. Thatís a fact.

Iím not ok knowing that forcing people to ignore these feelings results in shockingly high suicide rates and drug dependency issues. You might be ok with that, Iím not. For the good of society, we need to accept that this is the real condition and that this is the real treatment.
Is every person that identifies with a different gender and s*x from that which they were ascribed have GD?

2 months ago '06        #111
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 36200 36200
 DominicanLou said
Is every person that identifies with a different gender and s*x from that which they were ascribed have GD?
Iím not a psychologist so I donít know but if the results of the treatments are the same I donít see that as an important distinction.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #112
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,578 | Props total: 6869 6869
If this is considered a mental disorder is that actually being communicated to the person themselves? I guess I'm asking does the social integration, as treatment, include the person's ignorance to their own mental condition?
+1   

2 months ago '16        #113
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 1983 1983
so much drama and stubbornness...call a kid what they want FFS.
It don't hurt you and don't cost you a dime. "religious" folks need to pick their battles. Pretty sure he didn't act the way Jesus would've wanted him to.

im not all in on the TG stuff, but as a get older im more of a live and let live type...and a job is a job...even if your boss tells you to call someone "Scooby Frankenstein" because that's what they like, you fu*kin do it...your religion got nothing to do with it. you don't do what boss says, youre fired, GTFO.

stupid muthafu*ka didn't have to use gender pronouns anyway, could've just used their first name and "them" and "they" to get around it.

another dumbass educator and IMO, a bully on a kid going through some crazy sh*t most of us will never experience/understand.

Last edited by Tiger Wood; 12-11-2018 at 11:47 AM..

2 months ago '15        #114
HollywoodEsco 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dade County said
But she wasnít forcing anyone to be gay with her she just wanted to be referred as a male.
Something she is not.

2 months ago '04        #115
Kliq 277 heat pts277
space
space
$9,958 | Props total: 37112 37112
 Ivorypillars said
The public does not need to be footing the bill for discrimination lawsuits that entitled a*s teachers like this cause

As a grown man I would expect the teacher to understand the compromises and tact required as an employee, let alone a public employee working with children

Talking about "my christian beliefs"

You work at a PUBLIC highschool, youre supposed to keep that sh*t to yourself

This is just a bored, entitled old man making a pseudointellectual stand against "PC" culture, probably wishes he could still drop indescriminate N-bombs too
jeez buddy you sure know how to reach

2 months ago '04        #116
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,605 | Props total: 20305 20305
 Dade County said
Yeah. How dare I be tolerant? Next time I see a tranny Iíll spit at it and tell it that it has a metal illness. Would that be more of a reasonable reaction to trannys? Iím not closet f*ggot like you, idc what the next person doing, imma respect them and keep it pushing.
You don't respect these freaks either bro, or else you wouldn't correctly be calling them "it"
+1   

2 months ago '15        #117
HollywoodEsco 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dade County said
You right, she ainít. I donít see how sheís forcing it on other kids but idc enough to keep going back and forth on it. fu*k the gays
Nah chill. fu*k the agenda. Not them.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #118
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 20616 20616
@

Thanks for laying out the facts throughout this thread the way you did. I learned a lot about all of this
+1   

2 months ago '14        #119
Ivorypillars 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 20181 20181
 Kliq said
jeez buddy you sure know how to reach
It is what it is

School trying to not get sued

Teacher got warned, didnt care

What do you think should happen
+2   

2 months ago '14        #120
Swade009 72 heat pts72
space
space
space
$9,680 | Props total: 6891 6891
 stlcardinals19 said
@ has been pretty much spot on. Gender dysphoria is the mental illness and disorder that causes symptoms such as males seeing themselves as women and vice versa and the best, scientifically proven method to alleviate these symptoms is a social, physical, or hormonal transition or all three. The teacher acting as an agent for the government in the Public education sector overstepped his bounds and got promptly disciplined for it, as the justification for his actions, Christian beliefs, do not hold up. Pretty open and shut case, Johnson
The hormonal crap is what fu*ks them up even more mentally. There's no proof that it actually helps.

2 months ago '08        #121
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,878 | Props total: 7285 7285
 Swade009 said
The hormonal crap is what fu*ks them up even more mentally. There's no proof that it actually helps.
Results of the study indicate that female-to-male transs*xuals who receive testosterone have lower levels of depression, anxiety, and stress, and higher levels of social support and health related quality of life. Testosterone use was not related to problems with drugs, alcohol, or suicidality. Overall findings provide clear evidence that HRT is a*sociated with improved mental health outcomes in female-to-male transs*xuals.
+3   

2 months ago '14        #122
Swade009 72 heat pts72
space
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said
Hmmm I stand corrected... I can see why testosterone would have that effect. The real question you need to ask though is would testosterone improve depression in women who dont identify as women. I know men who have low levels of testosterone benefit from more and are less depressed as well so that would mean the s*x change has nothing to do with it.

2 months ago '14        #123
Swade009 72 heat pts72
space
space
space
^^^ just looked it up and testosterone has the same effect on non trannies so try again with the hormone bullsh*t because you're basically just saying everyone should get testosterone to rid themselves of depression if they have mid to low levels of it.

2 months ago '08        #124
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,878 | Props total: 7285 7285
 Swade009 said
^^^ just looked it up and testosterone has the same effect on non trannies so try again with the hormone bullsh*t because you're basically just saying everyone should get testosterone to rid themselves of depression if they have mid to low levels of it.
Well yea, that's kinda the point. In regards to trans individuals. It's more of a domino effect wherein the effects and symptoms of dysphoria are alleviated due to gender reaffirming affects of HRT, in this case testosterone, which effects self esteem, which f*ghts distress, which ultimately helps reduce depression. Meanwhile Low T in both men and women had a major link for depression, and shows that recommended HRT for non-trans can also be very beneficial for mental health

Last edited by stlcardinals19; 12-11-2018 at 07:01 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '04        #125
torious 81 heat pts81
space
space
$86,801 | Props total: 20432 20432
 Skateboard T said
Iím telling you a female has a mental condition that makes her truly believe that she is a male. Thatís a fact.

Iím telling you that empirical studies show the only successful treatment of that condition is to help that person transition. Thatís a fact.

Iím not ok knowing that forcing people to ignore these feelings results in shockingly high suicide rates and drug dependency issues. You might be ok with that, Iím not. For the good of society, we need to accept that this is the real condition and that this is the real treatment.
maybe it's just a sick type of darwinism?

Home      

most viewed right now
+40online now  53
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
91 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  40
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  24
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
373 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+17online now  19
NBA LEGENDARY: The Portland JAIL BLAZERS STORY Told From PRIVATE JET FLIGHT AT..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy