Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '05        #76
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$16,386 | Props total: 6647 6647
 thegreygoose11 said
When the student claimed this made her feel "uncomfortable" and "singled out," school administrators told Vlaming that "he could not treat his transgender pupil differently than he treats others," according to Richmond Times-Dispatch.
this sh*t is making everyone uncomfortable
+1   

2 months ago '13        #77
dtdroid 163 heat pts163
space
space
$26,020 | Props total: 37647 37647
 Bandito said
You want to be an as*hole, be prepared to face the consequences.
Are you talking about the teacher or the person trying to force everyone to use different pronouns to refer to them? I legitimately can't tell.

2 months ago '06        #78
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,532 | Props total: 36242 36242
 projectd06 said
No its not.....she is not a male, the teacher should not be forced to refer to her as something she is not. It would be discrimination if he treated her a certain way because she was a girl, he didn't, he treated her like EVERY OTHER KID. fu*k her parents for allowing her to believe shes a boy.

White kids gonna be dropping the N word because they feel black inside , underage kids gonna start smoking and drinking because they feel older, caravan gonna swoop up to the border and tell em they feel American, i feel like i own the target up the street I'm gonna go help my self to a TV.

^^^^You know what those and the OP all have in common? They are people pretending to be what they arent but for some reason only in one of those situations do we have to go along with the pretending.

Discrimination against pretending
He treated her a certain way because she was a girl who didn’t conform to girl stereotypes in fact so yeah it was discrimination. Even by US legal standards.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #79
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 4472 4472
fu*k the school an fu*k that transformer

An it isn't the fact we discriminating it's the fact they passing off a mental illness as something normal teaching these boys it's ok to be a girl and teaching these girls it's ok to be boys. So if a grown a*s woman walk around all day longing to be a fu*king parrot should we baby the bi*ch an tell her it's ok be what your heart desires or fu*king let that bi*ch know she tripping. sh*t wild out here man then we got dudes out here caping for these weirdos. Present day reality is too fu*king twisted.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #80
Blaffy 106 heat pts106
space
space
space
$7,161 | Props total: 23573 23573
Alien war
Robot war
Zombie war

One of those gonna happen and wipe out a lot of sh*t that everyone won't think about all this silly stuff
+2   

2 months ago '15        #81
40 acres 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,300 | Props total: 6706 6706
The rate of suicide is 40% with these mentally ill whether they get surgery or not. So tell me why do we humor them instead of medicating them?
+2   

2 months ago '07        #82
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$39,133 | Props total: 24705 24705
they want to be free, but want to take freedom of speech from people..I started this non-profit with a group of people a while ago, and I tried to make sure we represented equality for all, but these women in the org, one of which is lesbian, took all the focus to this community...but in many cases there is more than some "identity" issue its an ego problem ..a cry for attention, or some mental issue in many cases...I tried to remain supportive but the level of this kcufery is out of control...so Im all but dismantling it due to this isht ...I cant stand unreasonable people of all sorts
+3   

2 months ago '17        #83
thegreygoose11 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 2091 2091
 Skateboard T said
He treated her a certain way because she was a girl who didn’t conform to girl stereotypes in fact so yeah it was discrimination
She IS a girl not WAS...

The mental gymnastics and twisting of words/reality trying to justify all this is actually frightening. U think u have the intellectual and moral high ground caping for a movement I bet u really don’t even support deep down. A lot of doctors feel the same way but afraid to speak up bc they’ll be next on the chopping block.

In my opinion if u expose kids to this sort of extreme gender bending, that’s child abuse.

If we allow youngsters to establish their gender, their race, their identities, then surely they should be treated as adult persons. But that could lead to s*xual exploitation.... This is the Progressive dream, outlined in HRC's book *It Takes a Village. * When we provide autonomy to children, we remove responsibility from the parent. The state (village) will rear the child.

Next, pedophilia will be normalized as a child’s right to love just as transgenderism was normalized as a child’s right to choose. That way if we try to f*ght it the left will be able to claim we don’t care about children and just want to control them. I suggest everyone look into Edward Bernays who is the father of public relations, the left loves to use marketing tactics to manufacture content
+4   

2 months ago '17        #84
Fortune 172 heat pts172
space
space
$6,921 | Props total: 37421 37421
the left thinks we all have to play make believe with them

I'm sorry but yall mf are a virus
+2   

2 months ago '06        #85
space
space
 thegreygoose11 said
She IS a girl not WAS...

The mental gymnastics and twisting of words/reality trying to justify all this is actually frightening. U think u have the intellectual and moral high ground caping for a movement I bet u really don’t even support deep down. A lot of doctors feel the same way but afraid to speak up bc they’ll be next on the chopping block.

In my opinion if u expose kids to this sort of extreme gender bending, that’s child abuse.

If we allow youngsters to establish their gender, their race, their identities, then surely they should be treated as adult persons. But that could lead to s*xual exploitation.... This is the Progressive dream, outlined in HRC's book *It Takes a Village. * When we provide autonomy to children, we remove responsibility from the parent. The state (village) will rear the child.

Next, pedophilia will be normalized as a child’s right to love just as transgenderism was normalized as a child’s right to choose. That way if we try to f*ght it the left will be able to claim we don’t care about children and just want to control them. I suggest everyone look into Edward Bernays who is the father of public relations, the left loves to use marketing tactics to manufacture content
You want to talk about “mental gymnastics” but the oldest slippery slope argument I’m the book?

Lol ok

I’m just applying laws to facts. You’re applying emotions and opinions.

thegreygoose11 said
10yr old boy thinks he’s a girl.

“Let’s pump him full of hormones and suppress others and chop his d*ck off. Surely this will help this poor boy...I mean girl!”

Look I have no problem with whatever u wanna be. But doctors n parents SHOULD NOT try to do this to kids. At least wait til they’re 18 and old enough to understand the consequences and make the decision for themselves. I hope we can agree on at least this point
Who’s advocating for letting 10 year olds do that? Nobody. I’m just giving you facts, the only thing that significantly decreased GD suicides was gender reassignment treatment. Obviously there should be limits balanced against the right to reassign your gender as a minor but if you want to call it a mental disease than you need t accept the only successful treatment of that disease.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 12-10-2018 at 08:21 PM..

2 months ago '17        #86
space
space
 Skateboard T said
You ignore the fact that schizophrenia is treated with meds, GD is treated by hormone therapy and gender reassignment. That’s it it’s the only thing that experts has found truly results in happy, mentally healthy patients.
10yr old boy thinks he’s a girl.

“Let’s pump him full of hormones and suppress others and chop his d*ck off. Surely this will help this poor boy...I mean girl!”

Look I have no problem with whatever u wanna be. But doctors n parents SHOULD NOT try to do this to kids. At least wait til they’re 18 and old enough to understand the consequences and make the decision for themselves. I hope we can agree on at least this point
+3   

2 months ago '05        #87
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,552 | Props total: 10970 10970
 thegreygoose11 said
She IS a girl not WAS...

This is the problem, people are allowing this idea, this girls parents are the ones to blame for not shutting the whole idea down. Instead of saying "your not a boy" they ran with it, its not mental illness it's parents refusing to do their job. Same reason we are hearing stories of prepubescent kids saying they are the wrong gender which is bullsh*t, thry have no idea what they are talking about, but their parents allow that to become the kids reality. I agree 100% this is child abuse, these are not ideas kids are coming up with.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #88
space
space
 Skateboard T said
I’m just applying laws to facts. You’re applying emotions and opinions.
Ur tryina tell me a female is a male...doesn’t get any more unfactual than that...

Slippery slope huh? Here are just a few articles tryina advocate for normalizing pedophelia. Everything I’ve mentioned is factual and I can back it up with sources...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Keep ur head in the sand and do us all a favor and don’t have kids...for the kids sake

Last edited by thegreygoose11; 12-10-2018 at 08:32 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '06        #89
space
space
 thegreygoose11 said
Ur tryina tell me a female is a male...doesn’t get any more unfactual than that...
I’m telling you a female has a mental condition that makes her truly believe that she is a male. That’s a fact.

I’m telling you that empirical studies show the only successful treatment of that condition is to help that person transition. That’s a fact.

I’m not ok knowing that forcing people to ignore these feelings results in shockingly high suicide rates and drug dependency issues. You might be ok with that, I’m not. For the good of society, we need to accept that this is the real condition and that this is the real treatment.
+5   

2 months ago '13        #90
dtdroid 163 heat pts163
space
space
$26,020 | Props total: 37647 37647
 40 acres said
The rate of suicide is 40% with these mentally ill whether they get surgery or not. So tell me why do we humor them instead of medicating them?
No medication fixes the condition that causes the issue. Attempts to do so have just made it worse for them. That's why the medical treatment for them is to allow these people to entertain the delusion. Doing so is actually considered the path of least resistance.

2 months ago '08        #91
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,880 | Props total: 7291 7291
@ has been pretty much spot on. Gender dysphoria is the mental illness and disorder that causes symptoms such as males seeing themselves as women and vice versa and the best, scientifically proven method to alleviate these symptoms is a social, physical, or hormonal transition or all three. The teacher acting as an agent for the government in the Public education sector overstepped his bounds and got promptly disciplined for it, as the justification for his actions, Christian beliefs, do not hold up. Pretty open and shut case, Johnson

2 months ago '12        #92
OGpremo 488 heat pts488
space
space
$10,834 | Props total: 13812 13812
 1000bluntz said
seriously, fu*k these "people" and anybody who support them. I don't give a fu*k what you say, you're supporting mental fu*king illness and doing nothing to help make it better. These people need serious psychiatric care, not people coddling the fu*k out of them like they're not abnormal as fu*k. I'm so fu*king sick of these goddamn "things" and their supporters, k*ll yourselves and do us all a favor.

say dat!!!!!
+1   

2 months ago '16        #93
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 3487 3487
Lefties stop it..... This is the reason trump is in office.....

I believe in science

Climate change data is due to science
Flying a probe to Mars is science
Renewable energy innovation is science

A human being born with a v*gina is a girl, science also told me that too.

Lets keep the same energy guys...
+2   

2 months ago '06        #94
space
space
 thegreygoose11 said

Slippery slope huh? Here are just a few articles tryina advocate for normalizing pedophelia. Everything I’ve mentioned is factual and I can back it up with sources...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Keep ur head in the sand and do us all a favor and don’t have kids...for the kids sake
Cool a bunch of right-wing photoshop jobs and propaganda I guess that totally proves your point lol
+2   

2 months ago '17        #95
DaQCKing 24 heat pts24
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 25484 25484
Mama named her Jenny, Imma call her Jenny
+2   

2 months ago '07        #96
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,221 | Props total: 9539 9539
Im not calling a he a she or a she a he,
+2   

2 months ago '05        #97
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,073 | Props total: 3191 3191
the world is a beautiful place, it just so happen to be filled with stupid people doing stupid sh*t
+1   

2 months ago '07        #98
KeepinItTrill 44 heat pts44
space
space
$54,989 | Props total: 25022 25022
 messy marv stan said
these "its" need their own section far awat from normal people

fu*k the "it" mafia
naw they need to be taken somewhere and euthanized

+1   

2 months ago '17        #99
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Cool a bunch of right-wing photoshop jobs and propaganda I guess that totally proves your point lol
Like i said. Head is in the sand...I clearly laid out an argument. Even gave u examples and ur response is “it’s photoshop” lol

Keep moving goalposts tho. Wonder where’s it’s gonna go next.

2 months ago '17        #100
TaxStoneCooked 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,753 | Props total: 40125 40125
 Skateboard T said
“Christian beliefs”

Ha.

It’s discrimination and animosity on the basis of s*x, plain and simple.
You non binary snowflake soy boy f*ggot. Probably cant even grow a beard you bi*ch.

Home      

most viewed right now
+43online now  46
Image(s) inside Singer milf Casha
25 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-17online now  40
Image(s) inside "I like you, and I want you..."
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+199online now  32
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
89 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-32online now  21
G Herbo walking round here with herpes... ew lol
172 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy