Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns

most viewed right now
+109  82
43 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+21  54
12 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '16        #51
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 3474 3474
No homo.......but if these kids wanna make my life more difficult to figure out when to call u a boy or a girl, then as a teacher, I'm changing my gender every week and giving kids detention for disrespecting me...

Better yet...I'm turning into lizard ..

FOH

+8   

2 months ago '17        #52
Lazy 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,977 | Props total: 6617 6617
 Bandito said
For y'all still stuck on this, you need to find something new to get offended over. This is not going away. It will only progress. The battle is over. Discriminating against gays didn't work. Discriminating against people of color didn't work. It didn't work for any other group that has been discriminated against in the past.

Before anyone says don't compare this to the civil rights movement. I'm just saying how it is. In the future, the people f*ghting against trannys will be looked at like the segregationist of the past.

I don't even know how some of y'all get so caught up in this. No gay person ever stopped me from getting pus*y. I never had a bad day because someone wanted to be a tranny. People be creating unnecessary stress in their lives.
Dudes need something to make themselves feel better

2 months ago '06        #53
Mike in Reno 20 heat pts20
space
space
$13,355 | Props total: 3306 3306
 StillSFamilyRep said
I'm not calling a dude, "her" or "she". Nor am I calling a girl "him" or "he".

They'll be alright
But you wonít be. You see they fired this man over that.

2 months ago '10        #54
Bandito 160 heat pts160
space
space
space
$7,358 | Props total: 15574 15574
 Piff Blunts xx said
Iím going to have to disagree with you on that one. Have they done anything to me personally? Not yet and I only say not yet because soon weíre going to have to call these people by their ďpreferredĒ names. The majority of the world agrees that this is a problem. I shouldnít have to call you anything that I donít believe in, thatís violating my freedom of speech. People get called racial remarks everyday and you canít do anything about it. Should this be happening at a school? Absolutely not but at the same time there should be a compromise. If weíre going to respect the beliefs of one person we should be respecting the beliefs of every person and letís not act like that happens. One student held the power to have this mans job taken from him, he couldnít even get the benefit of the doubt with an outstanding track record, thatís alarming.
See you are just creating drama.

soon weíre going to have to call these people by their ďpreferredĒ names
Do you really consider that a burden?

I shouldnít have to call you anything that I donít believe in, thatís violating my freedom of speech
Whether you believe in it or not doesn'tmatter. They going be trannys anyway. No. You shouldn't be made to do anything. It doesn't hurt to have some common courtesty and treat people different from you with respect. You shouldn't feel the need to go out of your way to offend someone.

That's why my first post in this thread said the teacher was being an as*hole.

One student held the power to have this mans job taken from him, he couldnít even get the benefit of the doubt with an outstanding track record, thatís alarming.
This didn't happen overnight. The school told him his behavior wasn't right. He had time to explain his side. He tried to press his luck and lost the bet.

1 or 1 million. The number of students isn't really relevant. Just my opinion. If he used his "moral superiority" to bully this kid. He probably did it to others.
+4   

2 months ago '05        #55
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 2347 2347
 1000bluntz said
Seriously, fu*k these "people" and anybody who support them. I don't give a fu*k what you say, you're supporting mental fu*king illness and doing nothing to help make it better. These people need serious psychiatric care, not people coddling the fu*k out of them like they're not abnormal as fu*k. I'm so fu*king sick of these goddamn "things" and their supporters, k*ll yourselves and do us all a favor.

Cold thing is, this exact type of sentiment was thrown at black people for decades even after slavery was abolished....

Let these people do what the fu*k they want, fu*king imbecile.

2 months ago '18        #56
niruggg 35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,360 | Props total: 14561 14561
 R Shackleford said
After she transitioned, he agreed to call the student by a male name but didnít want to address her using male pronouns, explaining this violated his Christian beliefs.

When the student claimed this made her feel "uncomfortable" and "singled out," school administrators told Vlaming that "he could not treat his transgender pupil differently than he treats others," according to Richmond Times-Dispatch.

This teacher is all over the place

That violate my belief sh*t cracks me up, as if saying him, or her, is going to undo Christianity itself

Like he's gonna get turned down at heavens gates cause be didn't stand on this
you know what he compromised, but they don't want compromise, they want you to bend all the way over

[pic - click to view]

2 months ago '18        #57
StillSFamilyRep 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,939 | Props total: 9234 9234
 Mike in Reno said
But you wonít be. You see they fired this man over that.
Can't fire yourself when you are your own boss

2 months ago '15        #58
Piff Blunts xx 
space
space
$585 | Props total: 803 803
 Bandito said
See you are just creating drama.

Do you really consider that a burden?

Whether you believe in it or not doesn'tmatter. They going be trannys anyway. No. You shouldn't be made to do anything. It doesn't hurt to have some common courtesty and treat people different from you with respect. You shouldn't feel the need to go out of your way to offend someone.

That's why my first post in this thread said the teacher was being an as*hole.

This didn't happen overnight. The school told him his behavior wasn't right. He had time to explain his side. He tried to press his luck and lost the bet.

1 or 1 million. The number of students isn't really relevant. Just my opinion. If he used his "moral superiority" to bully this kid. He probably did it to others.
Just wanted to say thanks for actually dissecting what I said and responded correctly. Much respect to your point of views.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #59
jbn2233 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 683 683
This PC culture is the fu*king worse
+2   

2 months ago '17        #60
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 5206 5206
 Skateboard T said
The funniest part as that the majority of the people who are so against it are libertarian minded ďindividual freedomĒ folk...or at least they claim to be, obviously they pick and choose the ďlibertyĒ they want to f*ght for.

When itís something they donít care for then itís ok for state actors to restrict those individual liberties because ďthose people are weird and make me feel funnyĒ.
But letís be honest, when itís about climate, dems like to call out republicans about being anti-science. Then the repubs say- well saying that youíre a girl (or that your gender changes) when youíre a boy, thatís pretty anti-science also. Dems pick and chose the science they want to f*ght for when itís convenient also.

2 months ago '09        #61
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,761 | Props total: 6538 6538
 1000bluntz said
Seriously, fu*k these "people" and anybody who support them. I don't give a fu*k what you say, you're supporting mental fu*king illness and doing nothing to help make it better. These people need serious psychiatric care, not people coddling the fu*k out of them like they're not abnormal as fu*k. I'm so fu*king sick of these goddamn "things" and their supporters, k*ll yourselves and do us all a favor.
And calling them "things" and being d*cks toward them is making it better? Is suggesting they k*ll themselves helping?
+1   

2 months ago '17        #62
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
 MadMarlo said
No homo.......but if these kids wanna make my life more difficult to figure out when to call u a boy or a girl, then as a teacher, I'm changing my gender every week and giving kids detention for disrespecting me...

Better yet...I'm turning into lizard ..

FOH

This is genius

2 months ago '06        #63
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 36200 36200
 AllWins said
But let’s be honest, when it’s about climate, dems like to call out republicans about being anti-science. Then the repubs say- well saying that you’re a girl (or that your gender changes) when you’re a boy, that’s pretty anti-science also. Dems pick and chose the science they want to f*ght for when it’s convenient also.
It’s called gender dysphoria and it’s a mental condition.

It’s been diagnosed hundreds of thousands of times by Psychologists all over the world.

That is literally science.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #64
mourinho1 
space
space
space
$2,029 | Props total: 1579 1579
 Bandito said
For y'all still stuck on this, you need to find something new to get offended over. This is not going away. It will only progress. The battle is over. Discriminating against gays didn't work. Discriminating against people of color didn't work. It didn't work for any other group that has been discriminated against in the past.

Before anyone says don't compare this to the civil rights movement. I'm just saying how it is. In the future, the people f*ghting against trannys will be looked at like the segregationist of the past.

I don't even know how some of y'all get so caught up in this. No gay person ever stopped me from getting pus*y. I never had a bad day because someone wanted to be a tranny. People be creating unnecessary stress in their lives.
decent post, the only problems i have is when im being forced to call someone by her altered name.

2 months ago '04        #65
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,605 | Props total: 20305 20305
 Axl Rose said
And calling them "things" and being d*cks toward them is making it better? Is suggesting they k*ll themselves helping?
Maybe not but I don't give a fu*k, I don't even know if you can help these people but people acting as if this sh*t is normal need to get slapped upside the head. These people are seriously fu*ked in the head and so is anybody who wants to normalize the sh*t.

2 months ago '17        #66
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
 Skateboard T said

It’s been diagnosed hundreds of thousands of times by Psychologists all over the world.

Yes, exactly! It’s a mental condition. So just as we are with schizos, we can be both empathetic AND acknowledge that the voices they hear in their head aren’t real.

So I say to all the Zers/Theys on bx, you can believe what you want and I’ll respect you as a human. But you’re not gonna tell me that you aren’t any gender and I HAVE to acknowledge that, I say no. I don’t have that mental condition and live in reality.

2 months ago '05        #67
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,518 | Props total: 10937 10937
 Skateboard T said
“Christian beliefs”

Ha.

It’s discrimination and animosity on the basis of s*x, plain and simple.
No its not.....she is not a male, the teacher should not be forced to refer to her as something she is not. It would be discrimination if he treated her a certain way because she was a girl, he didn't, he treated her like EVERY OTHER KID. fu*k her parents for allowing her to believe shes a boy.

White kids gonna be dropping the N word because they feel black inside , underage kids gonna start smoking and drinking because they feel older, caravan gonna swoop up to the border and tell em they feel American, i feel like i own the target up the street I'm gonna go help my self to a TV.

^^^^You know what those and the OP all have in common? They are people pretending to be what they arent but for some reason only in one of those situations do we have to go along with the pretending.

Discrimination against pretending
+5   

2 months ago '06        #68
Mike in Reno 20 heat pts20
space
space
$13,355 | Props total: 3306 3306
 StillSFamilyRep said
Can't fire yourself when you are your own boss
Thatís good for you in that case. But itís clear to see that by the facts of this case, youíre either all the way on board. Or they will remove you. Itís cut and dry.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #69
OWPE 88 heat pts88
space
space
$5,662 | Props total: 14033 14033
Thanks Obama and democrats for this nonsense

2 months ago '17        #70
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
$590 | Props total: 924 924
 Bandito said

Right his employer was telling him how to interact with a customer and he disagreed and got canned lol if he didn’t like that go find a new job . Whoever signs your cheque is in charge either obey or find a new person to sign your cheque or I guess stress your self out over something that doesn’t even affect your life lol
+1   

2 months ago '15        #71
roddy got white 92 heat pts92
space
space
$16,743 | Props total: 28527 28527
They still calling black kids n*ggas tho
+3   

2 months ago '17        #72
dontgetshiton 
space
space
space
$109 | Props total: 64 64
 Skateboard T said

as determined by one man, john money who was bi and botched a s*x change operation

Last edited by dontgetshiton; 12-10-2018 at 07:37 PM..

2 months ago '12        #73
Gramz 814 heat pts814
space
space
$20,527 | Props total: 21733 21733
If the little weirdo wants to be called Bob and he, who cares really?

2 months ago '05        #74
HARBINGER 458 heat pts458
space
space
$52,753 | Props total: 12499 12499
 Skateboard T said
“Christian beliefs”

Ha.

It’s discrimination and animosity on the basis of s*x, plain and simple.
Christians at it again. I dont care what ya race is. You abrahamic? Your the scum of the earth. Trying to ruin a world near you. fu*king colonist scum

Edit:
@ now you can go run & tell ronnie
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HARBINGER; 12-10-2018 at 08:48 PM..

2 months ago '06        #75
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 36200 36200
 AllWins said
Yes, exactly! Itís a mental condition. So just as we are with schizos, we can be both empathetic AND acknowledge that the voices they hear in their head arenít real.

So I say to all the Zers/Theys on bx, you can believe what you want and Iíll respect you as a human. But youíre not gonna tell me that you arenít any gender and I HAVE to acknowledge that, I say no. I donít have that mental condition and live in reality.
You ignore the fact that schizophrenia is treated with meds, GD is treated by hormone therapy and gender reassignment. Thatís it itís the only thing that experts has found truly results in happy, mentally healthy patients.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  40
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
373 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  24
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  24
NBA LEGENDARY: The Portland JAIL BLAZERS STORY Told From PRIVATE JET FLIGHT AT..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+40online now  23
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
90 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy