Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns

most viewed right now
+111  76
45 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+23  53
13 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '06        #26
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 36200 36200
 Bandito said
For y'all still stuck on this, you need to find something new to get offended over. This is not going away. It will only progress. The battle is over. Discriminating against gays didn't work. Discriminating against people of color didn't work. It didn't work for any other group that has been discriminated against in the past.

Before anyone says don't compare this to the civil rights movement. I'm just saying how it is. In the future, the people f*ghting against trannys will be looked at like the segregationist of the past.

I don't even know how some of y'all get so caught up in this. No gay person ever stopped me from getting pus*y. I never had a bad day because someone wanted to be a tranny. People be creating unnecessary stress in their lives.
The funniest part as that the majority of the people who are so against it are libertarian minded “individual freedom” folk...or at least they claim to be, obviously they pick and choose the “liberty” they want to f*ght for.

When it’s something they don’t care for then it’s ok for state actors to restrict those individual liberties because “those people are weird and make me feel funny”.
+2   

2 months ago '09        #27
messy marv stan 5171 heat pts5171
space
space
$69,643 | Props total: 112456 112456
 1000bluntz said
Seriously, fu*k these "people" and anybody who support them. I don't give a fu*k what you say, you're supporting mental fu*king illness and doing nothing to help make it better. These people need serious psychiatric care, not people coddling the fu*k out of them like they're not abnormal as fu*k. I'm so fu*king sick of these goddamn "things" and their supporters, k*ll yourselves and do us all a favor.

"they" should be stuck on a remote island in shark infested waters. their "condition" is not normal and society shouldnt have to tolerate them
+1   

2 months ago '16        #28
hummerlife87 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 1044 1044
I support the teacher
+4   

2 months ago '07        #29
Ham Rove 3535 heat pts3535
space
space
$57,806 | Props total: 32718 32718
+1   

2 months ago '10        #30
Bandito 160 heat pts160
space
space
space
$7,358 | Props total: 15574 15574
 Skateboard T said
The funniest part as that the majority of the people who are so against it are libertarian minded “individual freedom” folk...or at least they claim to be, obviously they pick and choose the “liberty” they want to f*ght for.

When it’s something they don’t care for then it’s ok for state actors to restrict those individual liberties because “those people are weird and make me feel funny”.
They create all the drama and want to complain about it. The more you discriminate against a group of people and don't allow them to integrate into society. The longer they can claim outsider status and feel special.

2 months ago '17        #31
thegreygoose11 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 2091 2091
 Bandito said
For y'all still stuck on this, you need to find something new to get offended over. This is not going away. It will only progress. The battle is over. Discriminating against gays didn't work. Discriminating against people of color didn't work. It didn't work for any other group that has been discriminated against in the past.

Before anyone says don't compare this to the civil rights movement. I'm just saying how it is. In the future, the people f*ghting against trannys will be looked at like the segregationist of the past.

I don't even know how some of y'all get so caught up in this. No gay person ever stopped me from getting pus*y. I never had a bad day because someone wanted to be a tranny. People be creating unnecessary stress in their lives.
ima guess u dont have any kids...but the issue is the AGENDA and how this is being pushed, not the people themselves

would u be ok with this person teaching ur kids if u had any?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

or how about this person being in ur kids class?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i personally dgaf what u wanna "identify" as but dont be pushin this on kids who have no idea what the hell is goin on...u have arguably mentally ill people pushing their ideas onto our children but ur saying theyre the normal ones and we should all just shut up n be quiet? they have no right to push those ideas onto our children just as much as we have no right to tell them they should be straight or gay or whatever....
+14   

2 months ago '17        #32
space
space
 Skateboard T said
so lgbt communities liberties trump everyone elses?

"I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" -Dave Chappelle
+3   

2 months ago '09        #33
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,761 | Props total: 6538 6538
How exactly does this go against religious beliefs? God is gonna damn you to hell for calling someone their preferred pronoun?
+3   

2 months ago '18        #34
StillSFamilyRep 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,939 | Props total: 9234 9234
I'm not calling a dude, "her" or "she". Nor am I calling a girl "him" or "he".

They'll be alright
+6   

2 months ago '17        #35
space
space
 Dade County said
What the fu*k are you talking about? The girl wanted to be called a male and the teacher refused nobody was pushing anything.. and if you had a kid embrace the gay sh*t cause he be a little f*ggot like you
keep capin for all the w
[spoiler - click to view]

a*s n*ggas like u doin. but id recommend if u cape for for em, dont use such hateful language doing so u hypocritical fool

dude u seriously have mental/anger issues...i already put ur poor, low IQ a*s in ur place before so this will be a reminder...

MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FL

MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME
$45,935

POVERTY RATE
18.3%

Miami-Dade County Education Statistics
No High School 216,906
Some High School 192,198
Some College 267,198
Associate Degree 149,519
Bachelors Degree 298,179
Graduate Degree 169,503

2 months ago '17        #36
space
space
 StillSFamilyRep said
I'm not calling a dude, "her" or "she". Nor am I calling a girl "him" or "he".

They'll be alright
i really dont have a problem callin em whatever but if they make it LAW and are able to fire you for it...thats a different story

2 months ago '10        #37
Bandito 160 heat pts160
space
space
space
$7,358 | Props total: 15574 15574
 thegreygoose11 said
ima guess u dont have any kids...but the issue is the AGENDA and how this is being pushed, not the people themselves

would u be ok with this person teaching ur kids if u had any?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

or how about this person being in ur kids class?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i personally dgaf what u wanna "identify" as but dont be pushin this on kids who have no idea what the hell is goin on...u have arguably mentally ill people pushing their ideas onto our children but ur saying theyre the normal ones and we should all just shut up n be quiet? they have no right to push those ideas onto our children just as much as we have no right to tell them they should be straight or gay or whatever....
I wouldn't care if they were teachers. I don't think they are special. Why do you?
+2   

2 months ago '18        #38
StillSFamilyRep 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,939 | Props total: 9234 9234
 thegreygoose11 said
i really dont have a problem callin em whatever but if they make it LAW and are able to fire you for it...thats a different story
I go to work and mind my business, if I don't have to speak to my coworkers I don't

If it isn't a good morning, what's up or how's your day going. I'm not saying sh*t.

Hell I say "yo" when I'm talking to co-workers mostly. That way I don't need to call then anything but what they are
+1   

2 months ago '06        #39
space
space
 thegreygoose11 said
so lgbt communities liberties trump everyone elses?

"I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" -Dave Chappelle
This wasn’t an issue of one person’s liberty against another, the individual was a state actor and is constitutionally bound to refrain from using his religious beliefs to oppress the liberties of private citizens.

In his capacity as a public school teacher he is not a private citizen, if he wants to exercise his religious liberty he is free to do so, but not acting under the authority of the state. Simple as that.

But this begs the question whether discrimination against trans people is in fact an exercise of religious liberty. I’m going to go ahead and guess that’s a big fat no.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #40
gaapplewood 
space
space
$3,130 | Props total: 3974 3974
wonder how many of you that agree with the school boards decision, actually have children?

+2   

2 months ago '05        #41
Ron Swanson 301 heat pts301
space
space
$41,001 | Props total: 51377 51377
its incredible how such a small population of people has taken up SO DAMN MUCH of the news in the country lately.
+2   

2 months ago '08        #42
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,562 | Props total: 6940 6940
lol the people here who are saying "yeah that's what the teacher gets!!11" and are staunch defenders of this fu*kery will sing a completely different tune when it hits home

there is absolutely nothing wrong with standing up for your beliefs. And that goes on both sides but somehow the student's belief is more validated than the teacher's belief...hmmmm
+2   

2 months ago '17        #43
space
space
 Skateboard T said
This wasn’t an issue of one person’s liberty against another, the individual was a state actor and is constitutionally bound to refrain from using his religious beliefs to oppress the liberties of private citizens.

In his capacity as a public school teacher he is not a private citizen, if he wants to exercise his religious liberty he is free to do so, but not acting under the authority of the state. Simple as that.

But this begs the question whether discrimination against trans people is in fact an exercise of religious liberty. I’m going to go ahead and guess that’s a big fat no.
private business/citizen right?

[pic - click to view]

religious liberty, right?

[pic - click to view]

the double standards and selective application of law is an issue
+3   

2 months ago '16        #44
foshoVoodoo 247 heat pts247
space
space
$14,931 | Props total: 35169 35169
teachers get paid way too little to have to memorize personal pronouns. This sh*t is bat sh*t crazy and whoever implemented this program should be canned in a mass firing asap.

2 months ago '06        #45
space
space
 thegreygoose11 said
private business/citizen right?

[pic - click to view]

religious liberty, right?

[pic - click to view]

the double standards and selective application of law is an issue
We’re talking about Title IX and discrimination by the government, not discrimination by private entities. That’s an entirely separate issue, but I can understand how it’s easy for a layman such as yourself to conflate the two. In any case, please try to stay on topic in the future and avoid whataboutism if you wish to engage me. Thank you.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #46
Piff Blunts xx 
space
space
$585 | Props total: 803 803
 Bandito said

I’m going to have to disagree with you on that one. Have they done anything to me personally? Not yet and I only say not yet because soon we’re going to have to call these people by their “preferred” names. The majority of the world agrees that this is a problem. I shouldn’t have to call you anything that I don’t believe in, that’s violating my freedom of speech. People get called racial remarks everyday and you can’t do anything about it. Should this be happening at a school? Absolutely not but at the same time there should be a compromise. If we’re going to respect the beliefs of one person we should be respecting the beliefs of every person and let’s not act like that happens. One student held the power to have this mans job taken from him, he couldn’t even get the benefit of the doubt with an outstanding track record, that’s alarming.
+2   

2 months ago '06        #47
space
space
 flav said
lol the people here who are saying "yeah that's what the teacher gets!!11" and are staunch defenders of this fu*kery will sing a completely different tune when it hits home

there is absolutely nothing wrong with standing up for your beliefs. And that goes on both sides but somehow the student's belief is more validated than the teacher's belief...hmmmm
Because the teacher works for the state, doofus.

2 months ago '04        #48
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$52,362 | Props total: 14022 14022
this is them trying to avoid a lawsuit. its not anything deeper than that
+5   

2 months ago '07        #49
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$39,392 | Props total: 13455 13455
What if a kid wants to be called d*ck or a*s
+2   

2 months ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 434 heat pts434
space
space
$51,369 | Props total: 16700 16700
Amerikkka

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  37
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
373 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+40online now  34
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
90 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  30
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  26
NBA LEGENDARY: The Portland JAIL BLAZERS STORY Told From PRIVATE JET FLIGHT AT..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy