The Official Organized Crime Thread pt2(news, docs, discussion ect)

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 year ago '16        #101
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,536 | Props total: 20212 20212

[video - click to view]

I'll be done posting Rizzuto sh*t soon.........

Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 10-18-2017 at 11:01 AM..

1 year ago '10        #102
t from the 617 
space
space
$4,849 | Props total: 11527 11527
 smokeytheblunt2 said
that pic really fu*ks with me............

he looks so much like my Uncle(RIP) when he was younger its eerie.........

like really fu*king eerie..........

fun fact, one of the conspirators in Phil Testa's a*sassination was my Grandma's second cousin.........and as it turns out he should have never been made in the first place because that side of the family is originally from Puerto Rico we just found out..........
never know bro. coulda been distant cousins. as close as a lot of italian families are, plenty spread far out and lost touch over the years. i got distant fam in nyc and philly and who knows where else, who i wouldn't know if we passed each other on the street.

was your grandmas second cousin one of the conspirators who got clipped? if you can't answer i dig it.

1 year ago '16        #103
space
space
 t from the 617 said
never know bro. coulda been distant cousins. as close as a lot of italian families are, plenty spread far out and lost touch over the years. i got distant fam in nyc and philly and who knows where else, who i wouldn't know if we passed each other on the street.

was your grandmas second cousin one of the conspirators who got clipped? if you can't answer i dig it.
Pete Casella........

1 year ago '16        #104
space
space
 cjarbo2 said
Never knew you were part Rican.
I didn't either till a couple of months ago.........

1 year ago '16        #105
space
space
 cjarbo2 said
Right on
Island pride

1 year ago '10        #106
t from the 617 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
Pete Casella........
what the fu*k, pete casella was part puerto rican? that's surprising but i doubt they knew. this was long before andy campos of the gambinos who's also part puerto rican was made too.

that's crazy though. people don't consider the clout he had cause the testa hit backfired and made him look bad, but the fact that he wasn't k*lled by the genovese for it speaks volumes to his connections.

1 year ago '16        #107
space
space
 t from the 617 said
what the fu*k, pete casella was part puerto rican? that's surprising but i doubt they knew. this was long before andy campos of the gambinos who's also part puerto rican was made too.

that's crazy though. people don't consider the clout he had cause the testa hit backfired and made him look bad, but the fact that he wasn't k*lled by the genovese for it speaks volumes to his connections.
yeah, theres no way he knew cuz we only found out a few months ago. Im not sure how much it would've mattered anyway cuz it seems like there were a lot of families that immigrated from places like Puerto Rico to Sicily in the 16th and 17th hundreds........

and Pete was spared because he did time in Atlanta with somebody powerful in the Genovese and they became good friends. theres got to be more to it than just that cuz that plan was fu*king stupid and a complete insult to everybody's intelligence.........

but the Genovese wanted Nick as boss anyway and if I remember it right told him to handle it in house as he saw fit as long as Pete got a pass and could retire to Florida........

really bizarre all the way around...........

1 year ago '12        #108
Wraith420 3 heat pts
space
space
$417 | Props total: 286 286
 Willy Boban said
Before Sammy the Bull. You had a notorious mob hitman known as The Iceman.

Watched this and really came away thinking this dude stone cold as fu*k for real, and just how many other people out there just like him!!!

1 year ago '16        #109
space
space
@ @ one of you guys want to explain that the "iceman" is pretty much a myth or would you like me to?

anyway, more sh*t involving The Irishman..............

1 year ago '10        #110
t from the 617 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
@ @ one of you guys want to explain that the "iceman" is pretty much a myth or would you like me to?

anyway, more sh*t involving The Irishman..............

dont have the time or energy to go over all his bullsh*t the guy was a k*ller for sure but nowhere near like he claims. if any non-made guy was really in on all those hits they would have wrapped up that loose end before he got a chance to go to jail.

1 year ago '10        #111
t from the 617 
space
space
Vito Rizzuto wiretaps

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

1 year ago '16        #112
space
space
 t from the 617 said
dont have the time or energy to go over all his bullsh*t the guy was a k*ller for sure but nowhere near like he claims. if any non-made guy was really in on all those hits they would have wrapped up that loose end before he got a chance to go to jail.
he never worked for the mob either..............

he k*lled six people and none(possibly one?) had an Italian surname...........

he really lucked out image wise when Carlo and Bruno decided to write fairytales about him.........

Carlo actually knew casso and still managed to either get most of his book wrong or just made a lot of it up.............

Tommy Pitera was actively trying to sue him over "The Butcher" before Carlo passed away.........

1 year ago '10        #113
t from the 617 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
he never worked for the mob either..............

he k*lled six people and none(possibly one?) had an Italian surname...........

he really lucked out image wise when Carlo and Bruno decided to write fairytales about him.........

Carlo actually knew casso and still managed to either get most of his book wrong or just made a lot of it up.............
that casso book irritated the sh*t out of me, somehow i still managed to finish it despite a lot of flat out wrong info.. i think he wrote that matty the horse was with the colombos or some sh*t.. he couldn't even spell frank lastorinos last name right consistently there's like 3 variations of it, a lot of these mob books might have an error or two but that sh*t was loaded with bullsh*t.

if you haven't, check out al d'arco's book. like all those books it makes him seem a little tougher and more important than he may have been but there's a lot of good history in there and of course the first hand account of how vic and gas' went on that murder spree in the late 80's/early 90's.

1 year ago '10        #114
t from the 617 
space
space
Benny Eggs

[pic - click to view]

Angelo Prisco

[pic - click to view]

1 year ago '16        #115
space
space
 t from the 617 said
that casso book irritated the sh*t out of me, somehow i still managed to finish it despite a lot of flat out wrong info.. i think he wrote that matty the horse was with the colombos or some sh*t.. he couldn't even spell frank lastorinos last name right consistently there's like 3 variations of it, a lot of these mob books might have an error or two but that sh*t was loaded with bullsh*t.

if you haven't, check out al d'arco's book. like all those books it makes him seem a little tougher and more important than he may have been but there's a lot of good history in there and of course the first hand account of how vic and gas' went on that murder spree in the late 80's/early 90's.
Ive heard a lot of good things about D'Arco's book. I get the sense that it's more along the lines of Nick The Crow's book as far as honesty goes........

1 year ago '10        #116
t from the 617 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
Ive heard a lot of good things about D'Arco's book. I get the sense that it's more along the lines of Nick The Crow's book as far as honesty goes........
I gotta read Nick the Crow's book, haven't gotten around to it cause there's no ebook, or at least I haven't found one yet.

Definitely get on the D'Arco book, it's worth it just for the insight into the old Little Italy in Manhattan and a lot of the old timers around there.. He was also in tune with the Vario crew in Brooklyn.

1 year ago '10        #117
t from the 617 
space
space
Genovese boss Philip Lombardo at the funeral of front boss Funzi Tieri.

[pic - click to view]

Fat Tony Salerno

[pic - click to view]

Fat Tony and others outside his social club in East Harlem

[pic - click to view]

Vito Genovese

[pic - click to view]

Albert Anastasia on the left, looking ready to k*ll somebody. Not sure who he's with.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by t from the 617; 10-21-2017 at 10:13 AM..

1 year ago '16        #118
space
space
 t from the 617 said
I gotta read Nick the Crow's book, haven't gotten around to it cause there's no ebook, or at least I haven't found one yet.

Definitely get on the D'Arco book, it's worth it just for the insight into the old Little Italy in Manhattan and a lot of the old timers around there.. He was also in tune with the Vario crew in Brooklyn.
Blood And Honor is up there with murder Machine imo. I knew D'Arco was around the Vario guys, I think he was the last person to see Tommy Desimone alive.........

I wish there was something more in depth out there about the Gallo gang.......

1 year ago '16        #119
space
space
 t from the 617 said
Benny Eggs

[pic - click to view]

Angelo Prisco

[pic - click to view]

I wish there was more out there about Angelo Prisco too..........

a lot of those old Purple Gang guys seem really interesting..........

1 year ago '16        #120
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Ive never seen these before............

1 year ago '16        #121
space
space
sammy has full sleeves now............

1 year ago '10        #122
t from the 617 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
I wish there was more out there about Angelo Prisco too..........

a lot of those old Purple Gang guys seem really interesting..........
prisco was always a very interesting guy to me, real shame there isn't anything on him but he died recently so maybe someone will make a request for his federal file.

nyc purple gang was very interesting man, especially considering the fact a good number of them went on to be real heavyweights.

have you been following the big lucchese bust from earlier this year? they're charging the michael meldish murder, who was an old purple gang guy.

1 year ago '10        #123
t from the 617 
space
space
Vinny Basciano and Angelo Prisco

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by t from the 617; 10-23-2017 at 09:50 PM..

1 year ago '16        #124
space
space
 t from the 617 said
prisco was always a very interesting guy to me, real shame there isn't anything on him but he died recently so maybe someone will make a request for his federal file.

nyc purple gang was very interesting man, especially considering the fact a good number of them went on to be real heavyweights.

have you been following the big lucchese bust from earlier this year? they're charging the michael meldish murder, who was an old purple gang guy.
Ive kinda been following. last I read or heard the Londonio guy was trying to break out of jail and a couple of low level guys had started cooperating, one of which is a made guy's brother. and I can't remember if this was an official story or a rumor but I guess one of the reasons that meldish was k*lled was for hitting on Mikey Nose's girlfriend.........

and I know that Prisco, Danny Leo and the Meldish's were all members, but who else? I know Carmine Trumanti helped oversee them, and I want to say that Vinny Gorgeous and Mikey Nose were in it? I could be way off about Vinny and Mikey tho..........

1 year ago '10        #125
t from the 617 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
Ive kinda been following. last I read or heard the Londonio guy was trying to break out of jail and a couple of low level guys had started cooperating, one of which is a made guy's brother. and I can't remember if this was an official story or a rumor but I guess one of the reasons that meldish was k*lled was for hitting on Mikey Nose's girlfriend.........

and I know that Prisco, Danny Leo and the Meldish's were all members, but who else? I know Carmine Trumanti helped oversee them, and I want to say that Vinny Gorgeous and Mikey Nose were in it? I could be way off about Vinny and Mikey tho..........
Vinny B and Mikey Nose were apparently a little young to be involved with those guys, even though as I'm sure you know Vinny was huge with dope. I've read that the only guy from that age group who was really involved with the Purple Gang was Barney Bellomo. Angelo Prisco also had a cousin Patty who was heavy in the Purple Gang but died of natural causes. Gigi the Whale, who ended up with the Luccheses, was also a part of the Purple Gang. Possibly Dom Cirillo. I also read Zeke Squitieri was also with the Purple Gang which is interesting since he ended up with the Gambino's and it seems like the ones from the Purple Gang who did get made were usually with the Luccheses or Genovese, who had historically been the stronger families in East Harlem.

I always love the part in Goodfellas when Paulie is telling Henry how he won't end up like Gribbs (Tramunti), who got involved in a drug conspiracy just for talking to the wrong guy. In reality, Tramunti was one of the biggest dope dealers there was

Last edited by t from the 617; 10-23-2017 at 10:47 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+66online now  16
Image(s) inside thai beauty
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
142 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+170online now  13
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
130 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
147 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy