The Official Organized Crime Thread pt2(news, docs, discussion ect)

most viewed right now
-29  79
61 comments @sports

section   (2 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '10        #51
t from the 617 
space
space
$5,087 | Props total: 12559 12559
 smokeytheblunt2 said
it really does...........

some of the casting is really fu*ked up tho........
absolutely.. i can see the reasoning that they didn't want the same cast as other mob movies but jesus at least get some unknown italian actors. the guy who played lucky in boardwalk could have been a good frank decicco i think.

one pick i'll concede to is stacy keach as neil. for some reason i think he's gonna do it right... plus, if he doesn't the sh*t will be unbearable to watch.

2 years ago '16        #52
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,176 | Props total: 21470 21470
 t from the 617 said
absolutely.. i can see the reasoning that they didn't want the same cast as other mob movies but jesus at least get some unknown italian actors. the guy who played lucky in boardwalk could have been a good frank decicco i think.

one pick i'll concede to is stacy keach as neil. for some reason i think he's gonna do it right... plus, if he doesn't the sh*t will be unbearable to watch.
the background guy from The Sopranos playing sammy was a bad choice imo........

a skinny pale guy playing Willie Boy Johnson isn't a good look either.........

idk why Im nitpicking, I wasn't going to watch it regardless.........

2 years ago '10        #53
t from the 617 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
the background guy from The Sopranos playing sammy was a bad choice imo........

a skinny pale guy playing Willie Boy Johnson isn't a good look either.........

idk why Im nitpicking, I wasn't going to watch it regardless.........
yea the willie boy casting is probably the most egregious in this sh*t

cant lie tho im watchin regardless. we don't get many good american mob movies these days.

that actually reminds me, you see any of the italian crime shows and movies? gomorra la serie is on netflix and it's doooooope. there's also a movie called suburra that they're turning into a netflix series that's coming out in a couple weeks.

2 years ago '16        #54
space
space
 t from the 617 said
yea the willie boy casting is probably the most egregious in this sh*t

cant lie tho im watchin regardless. we don't get many good american mob movies these days.

that actually reminds me, you see any of the italian crime shows and movies? gomorra la serie is on netflix and it's doooooope. there's also a movie called suburra that they're turning into a netflix series that's coming out in a couple weeks.
after looking at imbd Im not sure that Willie Boy will be the most egregious..........

I'd be quicker to watch this if there wasn't a Scorsese/Deniro/Pesci flick featuring a whose who of my favorite mob actors portraying a whose who of some of the most interesting gangsters in history on the horizon........

I tried watching Gomorra but didn't get into it. Im not sure why. I'll probably try it again. theres a series about Vito Rizzuto thats airing in canada right now that I'm curious about and the guy thats playing sammy in Gotti is shooting a mob based series surrounding the Vegas Diner in BK during the 80's.........

2 years ago '10        #55
t from the 617 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
after looking at imbd Im not sure that Willie Boy will be the most egregious..........

I'd be quicker to watch this if there wasn't a Scorsese/Deniro/Pesci flick featuring a whose who of my favorite mob actors portraying a whose who of some of the most interesting gangsters in history on the horizon........

I tried watching Gomorra but didn't get into it. Im not sure why. I'll probably try it again. theres a series about Vito Rizzuto thats airing in canada right now that I'm curious about and the guy thats playing sammy in Gotti is shooting a mob based series surrounding the Vegas Diner in BK during the 80's.........
did you watch gomorra the movie or the series... the movie is decent but the series is excellent..

I watched the first episode of the Vito Rizzuto show, bad blood, and I gotta say I was a little underwhelmed but I'm gonna stick with it. The sh*t is they got Vito sounding like a NY guy when he was a Sicilian that lived in Canada.. Plus, there's wiretaps of the guy out there, sh*t just felt lazy.

I'm interested in the vegas diner show too, i think it's called the neighborhood.

Now that I'm sitting here typing it out there's actually a lot of mob related material on the way.. Just hope its quality.

I also agree that a Salvie Testa movie or better yet show or miniseries would be crazy. This guy really got around.. Did you ever hear that he used to move dope with the Black Mafia in Philly? Lots of layers to explore. I would love some sh*t like that or about the Ciancaglini brothers beef in the early 90's, that was some real Greek tragedy type sh*t.

2 years ago '16        #56
space
space
 t from the 617 said
did you watch gomorra the movie or the series... the movie is decent but the series is excellent..

I watched the first episode of the Vito Rizzuto show, bad blood, and I gotta say I was a little underwhelmed but I'm gonna stick with it. The sh*t is they got Vito sounding like a NY guy when he was a Sicilian that lived in Canada.. Plus, there's wiretaps of the guy out there, sh*t just felt lazy.

I'm interested in the vegas diner show too, i think it's called the neighborhood.

Now that I'm sitting here typing it out there's actually a lot of mob related material on the way.. Just hope its quality.

I also agree that a Salvie Testa movie or better yet show or miniseries would be crazy. This guy really got around.. Did you ever hear that he used to move dope with the Black Mafia in Philly? Lots of layers to explore. I would love some sh*t like that or about the Ciancaglini brothers beef in the early 90's, that was some real Greek tragedy type sh*t.
Vito with an NY accent? I did know about Salvie and The Black Mafia, if I'm not mistaken I think Skinny Joey also had ties to them. And the sh*t with the Changs is sad. Had Johnny been out they'd of all probably been on the same side of the war........

Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 09-27-2017 at 08:43 AM..

2 years ago '16        #57
space
space

fu*k the Gotti movie..........

2 years ago '10        #58
t from the 617 
space
space
Vincent Gigante

[pic - click to view]

Lucky Luciano

[pic - click to view]

Bobby Manna

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '11        #59
eliwood 147 heat pts147
space
space
$36,688 | Props total: 14835 14835
Just yesterday I was watching this

[video - click to view]

And felt the urge to rewatch Sopranos

2 years ago '17        #60
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,584 | Props total: 10326 10326
Bump

2 years ago '17        #61
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
 t from the 617 said

I'm waiting on season 3 right now dope a*s show.

2 years ago '10        #62
t from the 617 
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
I'm waiting on season 3 right now dope a*s show.
tell me about it man.. i've tried to put on countless people but most are turned off by having to read subtitles..

2 years ago '17        #63
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
 t from the 617 said
tell me about it man.. i've tried to put on countless people but most are turned off by having to read subtitles..
Narcos is 75% subtitles so Idk but yea I gave up on trying to put people on. Show is flames.

2 years ago '04        #64
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,811 | Props total: 6101 6101
Just commenting so I can come back and read later on. I find this sh*t so damn interesting

2 years ago '16        #65
space
space

10 real life inspirations for The Godfather..........

2 years ago '14        #66
consigliereA 104 heat pts104
space
space
$31,489 | Props total: 40026 40026
IN..

2 years ago '16        #67
space
space
mini doc about Hoffa

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '16        #68
space
space
and speaking of Hoffa, one of the main suspects in his disappearance is Frank "Frankie the bomb" Bommarito. he passed away last year but he was one fu*k of a character. he was the the Capo that handled all the business and maintained a lot of the friendships with crime groups outside of the mob for the mob. Frank also owned the club that Proof(RIP) was murdered in..........

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '16        #69
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

RIP Frank

2 years ago '10        #70
t from the 617 
space
space
@ thought you might like this pic if you haven't seen it, a young sal testa

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '16        #71
space
space
 t from the 617 said
@ thought you might like this pic if you haven't seen it, a young sal testa

[pic - click to view]

the pic won't show on my computer.........

2 years ago '10        #72
t from the 617 
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
the pic won't show on my computer.........
should work now

[pic - click to view]

2 years ago '16        #73
space
space
 t from the 617 said
should work now

[pic - click to view]

Ive never seen that.......

its fu*king crazy how much he looked like a relative of mine..........

2 years ago '17        #74
lmaoyes 3 heat pts
space
space
$292 | Props total: 1177 1177

[video - click to view]

2 years ago '11        #75
Smuggz 
space
space
$1,620 | Props total: 4062 4062
Time Magazine has a new SE on stands in stores now about the Mafia. Some great infamous high gloss photos and write-ups on the who's who and their history.
Probably a good pickup for the heads and a good place to start for the novices.

Home      

most viewed right now
+104online now  39
Image(s) inside 🇨🇮 shawty
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside Norwegian Woman Runs And Jumps Majestically Like A Horse
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  33
Video inside How Do Ya'll Feel About Lil' Flip?
123 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-92online now  22
How much do y'all tip?
229 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy