CAPTAIN MARVEL Is Ready

most viewed right now
123 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+46  68
66 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '04        #26
bnw99 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,738 | Props total: 9372 9372
Absolutely no interest in this sh*t
+5   

2 months ago '18        #27
Txheat 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$2,947 | Props total: 14686 14686
 The Rhyming Ape said
How dare a woman not want to be bothered by airport workers and try to inspire young girls with a superhero movie lmao. Yall n*ggas are ridiculous.
The problem wasnít the fact that she got bothered by a TSA agent. Itís that she took to Twitter on some feminist bullsh*t.
+6   

2 months ago '12        #28
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,753 | Props total: 5596 5596
 Txheat said
The problem wasnít the fact that she got bothered by a TSA agent. Itís that she took to Twitter on some feminist bullsh*t.
But... doesnít everyone go to twitter with all their bullsh*t?

2 months ago '18        #29
Txheat 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$2,947 | Props total: 14686 14686
 LicensedLegend said
But... doesnít everyone go to twitter with all their bullsh*t?
n*gga do you?
+5   

2 months ago '11        #30
Darealness420 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 497 497
 Deuce2416 said
Wait... BX hate this lady because she curved a guy at the airport?!

You n*ggas is weak as hell lol
It not that itís because she ranted about it on Twitter like a f*g**t.. are you guys that retarded?
+1   

2 months ago '11        #31
Darealness420 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 497 497
 Txheat said
Sheís Pro-feminist and has gone on twitter rants about various things that have happened to her in the past.
One example is that a guy in the airport approached her and asked her for her number she went to twitter to blast out how they guy shouldnít have asked for her number.

I donít know the finer details but there was a recent one where she said this movie is to empower women or some sh*t like that.
And last week she started a go fund me campaign to send underprivileged girls to see her own movie...not only is it egotistical,sheís basically guilting people for box office numbers..
+2   

2 months ago '15        #32
SouthsideNori 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 16224 16224
Not hating on the whole feminism thing bout this movie, Marvel gave us an opportunity to be unapologetically black af with Black Panther so I ain't mad at them giving women the same opportunity.

BUT I don't have good faith on Brie Larson acting skills in this. I predict a cookie cutter but decent story with amazing visuals, hopefully everyone else involved body their roles cause I doubt Brie will.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #33
Deuce2416 
space
space
$1,998 | Props total: 5372 5372
 Darealness420 said
It not that it’s because she ranted about it on Twitter like a f*g**t.. are you guys that retarded?
Weak as hell

She ain’t near attractive enough to be stressed over
+1   

2 months ago '12        #34
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,753 | Props total: 5596 5596
 Darealness420 said
And last week she started a go fund me campaign to send underprivileged girls to see her own movie...not only is it egotistical,sheís basically guilting people for box office numbers..
You know that they did the same thing for Black Panther right?
+1   

2 months ago '13        #35
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,248 | Props total: 25672 25672
 GodsFavorite said
Bunch of insecure youngins on this site the only thing they know about her is that she didn’t want some crusty a*s TSA agent harassing her while she was trying to catch a flight and half of box caught feelings cause I guess they can relate

If I’m rushing to catch a plane, at the airport of all places, Last thing I want is some annoying a*s bi*ch slowing me down to try to get my digits
Nah fam, don’t downplay it like she didn’t make a huge dramatic deal about a guy asking for her number after she smiled at him.

She then turned to Twitter and made it out to be some type of “assault” that all women have to be in defense of every day of their lives.

[video - click to view]

She’s also recently gone on record recently stating that she’s using the movie to push her “activism”. I don’t go to see Marvel movies for that sh*t.
+6   

2 months ago '12        #36
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 4253 4253
 SimpinAintEz said
Nah fam, donít downplay it like she didnít make a huge dramatic deal about a guy asking for her number after she smiled at him.

She then turned to Twitter and made it out to be some type of ďassaultĒ that all women have to be in defense of every day of their lives.

Sheís also recently gone on record recently stating that sheís using the movie to push her ďactivismĒ. I donít go to see Marvel movies for that sh*t.
This here fu*k this bi*ch

Iím still watching just because itís part of the story leading up to end game but fu*k this bi*ch
+3   

2 months ago '13        #37
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,248 | Props total: 25672 25672
 sigNN said
This here fu*k this bi*ch

Iím still watching just because itís part of the story leading up to end game but fu*k this bi*ch
Marvel thinks theyíre slick putting the release of Captain Marvel and End Game so close together. They know people will want to be able to connect the stories together but donít want them waiting until Captain Marvel is out of the theaters to see it.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #38
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Marvel thinks theyíre slick putting the release of Captain Marvel and End Game so close together. They know people will want to be able to connect the stories together but donít want them waiting until Captain Marvel is out of the theaters to see it.
Itís smart if you think about it

I just wished they introduced captain marvel way before would have been better vs now where it feels forced
+1   

2 months ago '10        #39
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 8534 8534
 Deuce2416 said

Brie Larson said she was s*xually a*saulted because a guy asked for her number. That’s dangerous logic. She also used Stan Lee’s death to promote her self. Now she’s using a comic book movie to push feminism. She ruining the fun, its like making a football game about politics. She’s just one of those homeschooled people that don’t get life. Faking activism or fake pushing a good cause when she just want attention...and she’s down to sacrifice another person to get this attention

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 02-11-2019 at 02:35 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '04        #40
Dash 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$13,581 | Props total: 37326 37326
 sigNN said
It’s smart if you think about it

I just wished they introduced captain marvel way before would have been better vs now where it feels forced
They introduced Doc Strange at the right time, I don't really see how this is any different. He didn't matter UNTIL he mattered. Same with her.

2 months ago '04        #41
Dash 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
ALOT of ya'll ni99az extra insecure on here. That shyt wild as fukk to read, erey time this broad get posted.

I read that shyt on twitter too, that shyt was early last yr. U really still give a fukk about that shyt?

Regina King said she wanted to promote women's activism at the oscars, hire only women for her productions & ya'll ni99az ain't said a damn thing. If this was the male WHITE captain mar'vel finna whip Thanos azz, ya'll wouldn't have shyt to say.

I love women, ya'll only seem to love em on here only if they do pr0n, then degrade em for the same very same occupation.

Ya'll already know white chicks ain't used to ni99az running up on them trying to holla. But in the black and brown community, that's what they deal with ALL DAY so they don't say shyt, even when ni99az call em bishes when they get rejected.

Grow up my dudes.

Last edited by Dash; 02-11-2019 at 02:49 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '17        #42
Ifeellikekobe 110 heat pts110
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 34310 34310
 Deuce2416 said

[pic - click to view]

Bx He-man women haters are all upset over this movie.

[pic - click to view]

2 months ago '05        #43
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$13,419 | Props total: 9569 9569
Mmmmmm. Brie looks like she smells like Fritos....

But I love me some Fritos and bean dip.

2 months ago '05        #44
Micheal C. Will 28 heat pts28
space
space
$31,268 | Props total: 28064 28064
 Dash said
ALOT of ya'll ni99az extra insecure on here. That shyt wild as fukk to read, erey time this broad get posted.

I read that shyt on twitter too, that shyt was early last yr. U really still give a fukk about that shyt?

Regina King said she wanted to promote women's activism at the oscars, hire only women for her productions & ya'll ni99az ain't said a damn thing. If this was the male WHITE captain mar'vel finna whip Thanos azz, ya'll wouldn't have shyt to say.

I love women, ya'll only seem to love em on here only if they do pr0n, then degrade em for the same very same occupation.

Ya'll already know white chicks ain't used to ni99az running up on them trying to holla. But in the black and brown community, that's what they deal with ALL DAY so they don't say shyt, even when ni99az call em bishes when they get rejected.

Grow up my dudes.
This Brie Lawson chick compared her experience of being hitted on by a guy as some form of a*sault with that Twitter rant.

Not only is that irresponsible but dangerous. Especially how people on social media like to run with sh*t.

I really don't understand how you fail to see that.

And I get it that there is alot of he-man woman haters who lurk on this forum, but with this particular situation it was completely warranted.
+3   

2 months ago '12        #45
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Dash said

Grow up my dudes.
You are going to compare a situation where a tsa agent hitting on her and she calls it harassmen to a situation where she is helping women out ok my n*gga

I love women I just don’t like people that make themselves to sound like a victim when they are not .

Last edited by sigNN; 02-11-2019 at 03:33 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '04        #46
Dash 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
This Brie Lawson chick compared her experience of being hitted on by a guy as some form of a*sault with that Twitter rant.

Not only is that irresponsible but dangerous. Especially how people on social media like to run with sh*t.

I really don't understand how you fail to see that.

And I get it that there is alot of he-man woman haters who lurk on this forum, but with this particular situation it was completely warranted.
that shyt dead, everybody reponse to life experiences gon be different.

i just wanna watch the movie, yall steady stuck on this shyt

2 months ago '04        #47
Dash 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
 sigNN said
You are going to compare a situation where a tsa agent hitting on her and she calls it harassmen to a situation where she is helping women out ok my n*gga

I love women I just don’t like people that make themselves to sound like a victim when they are not .
How you know she didn't feel victimized? How u gon speak on how a woman feels? a white chick at that

i don't know this broad but i ain't gonna hang this shyt over her head forever. I felt some type of way reading it way back then but now? move the fukk on

i ain't comparing situations i'm speaking on EVERYTHING about her that ni99az seem to hate on here..

i just wanna watch this film, some of yall tend to deal with emotions like bishes

Last edited by Dash; 02-11-2019 at 03:54 PM..

2 months ago '05        #48
space
space
 Dash said
that shyt dead, everybody reponse to life experiences gon be different.

i just wanna watch the movie, yall steady stuck on this shyt
I'm not stuck on anything, the chick was wrong for that tweet when she made it simple as that.

I saw your post trying to justify that bullsh*t, so I called you out on it.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #49
Dash 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
I'm not stuck on anything, the chick was wrong for that tweet when she made it simple as that.

I saw your post trying to justify that bullsh*t, so I called you out on it.
bro, how come ya'll ni99az won't move on? gonna hate this chick forever for that tweet? find some other shyt to complain about

broad just came out and said she wanna involve women and minorities in her productions, but she don't get commended for that.

I don't know this broad, nor have I seen her in anything else but some of yall being petty as shyt. fukk this bish

2 months ago '05        #50
space
space
 Dash said
bro, how come ya'll ni99az won't move on? gonna hate this chick forever for that tweet? find some other shyt to complain about
Where in any of my posts did I say I hate this woman? Because that's far from my intent.

She didn't apology nor take back those statements, so we can still call her out it.

This woman isn't above reproach that she can't be called on past bullsh*t.

You way too emotional defending this woman, it's OK white knight she don't know you

[pic - click to view]

+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  43
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  37
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+92online now  37
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  27
50 cent finally speaks on Buckís secret life
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy