Cartoons in 2019, sure are different...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '19        #151
DaNewOG 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 110 110
 theygotkanye said
i ain't even ask you was you gay. Smh sus.

How you get that i'm gay about me saying dudes not having they fathers around... To the hormones in food. That effects grown people. Men. For sure it can effect a fetus.

you must be thinking gay for leaning towards that way. It's very feminine to speak like that and not research, not get a understanding, nothing. Just hoe sh*t.

You up here acting like it don't matter but commenting. Thats suspect. You either trying to help the communities get it together and figure it out or with it. It just weird seeing you talk to me like that but act like you could careless on another post. Very suspect.
n*gga...what!?!...bruh you not making any sense bruh just shut the fu*k up

6 days ago '19        #152
DaNewOG 
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
I ain't even ask you was you gay. SMH Sus.

How you get that i'm gay about me saying dudes not having they fathers around... to the hormones in food. That EFFECTS GROWN people. MEN. For sure it can effect a fetus.

You must be thinking gay for leaning towards that way. It's very feminine to speak like that and not research, not get a understanding, nothing. Just hoe sh*t.

You up here acting like it don't matter but commenting. Thats suspect. You either trying to help the communities get it together and figure it out or with it. It just weird seeing you talk to me like that but act like you could careless on another post. Very suspect.
Clearly my dude i thought you was being sarcastic with your diet sh*t

6 days ago '19        #153
DaNewOG 
space
space
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
I didn’t agree to anything being anything, but I did point out how you don’t actually care about this situation and you just helped prove it.

You just wanted to be like “oh no, my morals” so the rest of ya troll buddies would prop you.
n*gga i just got on here last wk i dont give 2 sh*ts about no damn props them sh*ts aint paying my bills...troll buddies idk them n*ggas fu*k you talkin bout BUT you wrong NO i dont care about people and there lifestyle CHIOCES or whatever i DO care about the people in my life and how the COULD be effected at an impressionable age...only thing i proved was youre a moron

6 days ago '15        #154
WhyEsElvrSurfer 105 heat pts105
space
space
$15,453 | Props total: 19662 19662
 DaNewOG said
n*gga i just got on here last wk i dont give 2 sh*ts about no damn props them sh*ts aint paying my bills...troll buddies idk them n*ggas fu*k you talkin bout BUT you wrong NO i dont care about people and there lifestyle CHIOCES or whatever i DO care about the people in my life and how the COULD be effected at an impressionable age...only thing i proved was youre a moron
What choice are they making?

TV won’t make your child gay.

6 days ago '19        #155
DaNewOG 
space
space
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
What choice are they making?

TV won’t make your child gay.
what is it that youre are not getting...I never said tv would make your child gay i said the young mind is impressionable and there is an agenda on tv that pushes homos*xuality. They can teach tolerance and acceptance but they dont they tell you that this is wrong and this is right and get mad when anyone has a rebuttal its hypocritical. the whole gay agenda is hypocritical and then they use things like civil rights to try to manipulate and twist the motive instead of just sayin hey i like the same s*x deal with it. ok now depending on the person all minds are impressionable but to what extent and to what that person may allow themselves to be while this may include children themselves most children havent developed a sense of self enough to differ or make there on conclusions or choices but only so far this is why proper guidance is needed. if you throw gay sh*t in the kids face it opens them up to it to the point where it becomes a norm and they go out into the world thinking sh*t goes both ways because youve established that this is how the world works...most gay people now im a*suming myself struggle with coming out themselves because it in fact is abnormal and they dont wanna be ostracized...we cant go outside and hide being black...no it wont make your kid gay but more susceptible to being gay because they are taught from a young age this is normal and since most kids are raised by the tv these days what else would you expect
+1   

6 days ago '15        #156
space
space
 DaNewOG said
what is it that youre are not getting...I never said tv would make your child gay i said the young mind is impressionable and there is an agenda on tv that pushes homos*xuality.
“Oh no kids might learn about being gay!”

They can teach tolerance and acceptance but they dont they tell you that this is wrong
What’s wrong and what is right

Everything else you said was “OH NO YOUR KID MIGHT TURN OUT GAY”

Hint: kids get ideas about what they are when they’re young, n*ggas kissing on tv or not

6 days ago '18        #157
TheyGotKanye 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$576 | Props total: 634 634
 DaNewOG said
Clearly my dude i thought you was being sarcastic with your diet sh*t
Nah man... that sh*t really be happening. You think it's unbelievable. I had to show you that article. Misunderstanding. But nah, if a man can be messed up by food, for sure a fetus could. A lot of women eat anything when they are pregnant.

6 days ago '04        #158
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$26,636 | Props total: 6204 6204
 DaNewOG said
what is it that youre are not getting...I never said tv would make your child gay i said the young mind is impressionable and there is an agenda on tv that pushes homos*xuality. They can teach tolerance and acceptance but they dont they tell you that this is wrong and this is right and get mad when anyone has a rebuttal its hypocritical. the whole gay agenda is hypocritical and then they use things like civil rights to try to manipulate and twist the motive instead of just sayin hey i like the same s*x deal with it. ok now depending on the person all minds are impressionable but to what extent and to what that person may allow themselves to be while this may include children themselves most children havent developed a sense of self enough to differ or make there on conclusions or choices but only so far this is why proper guidance is needed. if you throw gay sh*t in the kids face it opens them up to it to the point where it becomes a norm and they go out into the world thinking sh*t goes both ways because youve established that this is how the world works...most gay people now im a*suming myself struggle with coming out themselves because it in fact is abnormal and they dont wanna be ostracized...we cant go outside and hide being black...no it wont make your kid gay but more susceptible to being gay because they are taught from a young age this is normal and since most kids are raised by the tv these days what else would you expect
god forbid our kids learn that there are different people in the world and they should accept different people

6 days ago '19        #159
DaNewOG 
space
space
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
“Oh no kids might learn about being gay!”

What’s wrong and what is right

Everything else you said was “OH NO YOUR KID MIGHT TURN OUT GAY”

Hint: kids get ideas about what they are when they’re young, n*ggas kissing on tv or not
Just shut the fu*k up

6 days ago '19        #160
DaNewOG 
space
space
 MosDefinition said
god forbid our kids learn that there are different people in the world and they should accept different people
you can too

6 days ago '04        #161
space
space
 DaNewOG said
you can too
Nope refuse to respect hypocrites and bigots most of these dudes will watch 2 women in pr0n and don't see how they are full of sh*t

If they caught there son watching 2 women have s*x they would pretend to be mad but seeing 2 dudes kiss in a cartoon hell no that's some kind of gay agenda

6 days ago '15        #162
space
space
 DaNewOG said
Just shut the fu*k up
You should take your own advice and stop being so willing to spread bullsh*t

6 days ago '18        #163
Rasheed Walrus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,101 | Props total: 4284 4284
It's strange how people claim to be disgusted by it, but gay threads are so popular on this very site. No one is forcing anyone to watch it.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #164
DaNewOG 
space
space
 whyeselvrsurfer said
you should take your own advice and stop being so willing to spread bullsh*t
you are son goddamn stupid

6 days ago '19        #165
DaNewOG 
space
space
 MosDefinition said
Nope refuse to respect hypocrites and bigots most of these dudes will watch 2 women in pr0n and don't see how they are full of sh*t

If they caught there son watching 2 women have s*x they would pretend to be mad but seeing 2 dudes kiss in a cartoon hell no that's some kind of gay agenda
you cant speak for me youre a*s-uming

6 days ago '19        #166
DaNewOG 
space
space
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
just stupid

6 days ago '19        #167
DaNewOG 
space
space
 WhyEsElvrSurfer said
like n*gga i legit dont know what youre talking about you are so god damn dumb

6 days ago '19        #168
DaNewOG 
space
space
 MosDefinition said

fart fart fart fart i wanna say you talkin out ya a*s butt you probably gettin buttfu*ked in it

6 days ago '15        #169
space
space
 DaNewOG said
like n*gga i legit dont know what youre talking about you are so god damn dumb
Yo you literally are so mad I pointed out you sound dumb you quoted me 3 times.

Idk if you wrote an actual response or not but your kids are gonna be fine seeing gay n*ggas on the screen
+1   

5 days ago '04        #170
space
space
 DaNewOG said
fart fart fart fart i wanna say you talkin out ya a*s butt you probably gettin buttfu*ked in it
Sorry you closeted bigot I'm not gay I won't be in a down low relationship with you

5 days ago '10        #171
Hovi Bryant 682 heat pts682
space
space
$31,571 | Props total: 22622 22622
Homophobes and racists come together on this site.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  48
Image(s) inside "I like you, and I want you..."
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+199online now  34
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
89 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+41online now  31
Image(s) inside Singer milf Casha
24 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-31online now  29
G Herbo walking round here with herpes... ew lol