Trevor Noah Weighs In On Liam Neeson

most viewed right now
144 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
38 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '05        #51
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 2732 2732
 Supreme Doom said
We are not racist at all. We dobt have the Power amd influence. Never had it here.

But what are some solutions to stopoing system wide racist oppression? k*lling and inhuman treatment of Blacks??
More black men and women in positions of power who don’t discriminate on their own people. The problem is an issue within our own race as well. We are almost just as racist against ourselves as others are to us. It has to start in our own community but for years we still are our own enemy.

2 months ago '17        #52
DougNemguts 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 2327 2327
 shortz said
who gives a sh*t....

is he beating blacks....putting blacks on welfare putting black in jail and shooting them is he raping blacks...is going around and tleling little black kids you aint going to be sh*t n*gga..

me im racist as fu*k...some white person acts rude or is inconsiderate to others ima be like fu*kin white cracker a*s bi*ch....and my gf is white

if i see a mexican doing some fu*ked sh*t...ima be like fu*kin ghetto beaner bi*ch and im a mixed mexican

if i see a black person beat the sh*t out of a 80 year old lady or the time in oakland an old lady accidently stepped on a black mans shoe and he got mad and shot her ima be like bi*ch a*s trash n*gga.

and all you fu*kin fairys and angels dont act like you never said any racial sh*t..or thought it. yet if someone ELSE says anything or does anything racist you automatically want there death...

when you should be wanting your own death as well for saying racist words you fu*kin racist pos.

you say one racist remark...YOU ARE AS MUCH OF A RACIST AS LIAM NEESON IS AND ALL THE SLAVE MASTERS AND KKK AND TRUMP
Nah- That's not it fam.

@

Boo this bigoted bastard-

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 months ago '19        #53
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 629 629
 hbk83 said
More black men and women in positions of power who don’t discriminate on their own people. The problem is an issue within our own race as well. We are almost just as racist against ourselves as others are to us. It has to start in our own community but for years we still are our own enemy.
I hear u. But for the sake of transparency amd consistency. Blacks are not at all racist.

We can be those other things towards others and our own. But again. The logic is being ignored.

Wytpeople are the racist. Thats it. Continuing to ignore that. Misreading and a lie by saying Blacks share the same tendencies. Its just too simple to ignore

Once we can agree on that small but as i can see HUGE clarification, firther debates and convos will go better. Improvement actually.

And again...Blacks do DISCRIMINATE and show bias towards our own. I cant lie and say its nearly or close to racism.

Wyypeople everywhere are culprits. That main FACT is why it seems unreasonable to ask for more equality. But that is the reality. Hence why i keep saying it must be hard for Wytprivilage to give up their very inhuman rights. Riggts far above everyone else.

Id like the topic to not shift to a false hood. It proves me right. Its been now more than 15x ive had this exchange. And it ends up becoming a defense about wytpeople racism.

2 months ago '13        #54
rinasd10 
space
space
$145 | Props total: 81 81
 4REAL said
Telling us what you think when he told everyone and made it clear that he was looking for a reason to k*ll any "black bastard," is you simply being an apologists or not paying attention to everything the man said.
Wait, maybe I read that wrong but you're saying he used this to try to k*ll just any black guy just cause he's racist? Sorry, if I read that wrong.

2 months ago '13        #55
rinasd10 
space
space
 Dehone said
He literally admitted to looking for any black person
I get that he was looking for any black person because the person who r*ped his close friend was black according to said person. But he wasnt trying to k*ll any black person he was trying to do it to the person who committed the crime. Is what I got from all of this.

2 months ago '05        #56
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,969 | Props total: 10451 10451
 rinasd10 said
Wait, maybe I read that wrong but you're saying he used this to try to k*ll just any black guy just cause he's racist? Sorry, if I read that wrong.
Yes, that's exactly what he said. Why aren't you paying attention? You didn't even care to know the full story yet you're here chiming in, defending the man for the sake of defending

Let me give you the sequence:
1. His friend told him that she was r*ped.
2. He asked what was the race of the person that r*ped her.
3. She said it was a black person.
4. For a week and a half, he goes out cruising with a crowbar in his hand, hoping for any black person to agitate him, so he could have a reason to k*ll them.

You can listen to the short audio right here.

[video - click to view]

2 months ago '05        #57
Suavebeatz 101 heat pts101
space
space
$13,504 | Props total: 31264 31264
Look at all these **** a*s n*ggaz ready to give Liam an humanitarian award because he was too pu**y to follow thru on his racist murderous thoughts.

Buncha pussies
+1   

2 months ago '13        #58
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,248 | Props total: 25672 25672
 Supreme Doom said
Look... I can see its very hard to grasp that Black people camt be racist.

As Blacks.. We can be bigots. Ignorant and discriminatory. But absokutely no racist. We never had the power and influence to change our lives in the U.S.

The reason wytpeople defend racism instead of joinging in its abolishing. They would rather defend evil intent that manifests as racism. Instead of asking why Liem has spent most his life havibg these feeling. But never has done anything benefitial for blacks or empowering them to do greater things for their communities.

Thats the rub...the fix...the distraction. For every WytPerson who does racist actions. Severe or not thats ur Opinion. Ask ...what have they done for Blacks that can benefit them in policy, law and or culture.

Feel however u want. Its always about ur actions. Wytprivilage DOES NOTHING
Find me a definition of “racist” that has the prerequisite of needing to hold power and influence. I’ll wait. So tired of this new defense of racism.

2 months ago '18        #59
Dehone 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 9228 9228
 rinasd10 said
I get that he was looking for any black person because the person who r*ped his close friend was black according to said person. But he wasnt trying to k*ll any black person he was trying to do it to the person who committed the crime. Is what I got from all of this.
That's a contradiction. He literally admitted to looking for any black person to attack and you understand that by saying "I get that". Yes, he wanted to do it to the actual dude responsible, but he would've settled for any black person. The fact that he was "hoping some black bastard would come out of a pub"(note he said "some" and not "that" black bastard) contradicts that he was only set on harming the actual offender.

You cant just put the face of the suspect on anyone who remotely looks like him, set out to attack them, knowing it isn't them and then say "I want trying to harm him. I was trying to harm the guy that r*ped my friend".

2 months ago '13        #60
rinasd10 
space
space
 4REAL said
Yes, that's exactly what he said. Why aren't you paying attention? You didn't even care to know the full story yet you're here chiming in, defending the man for the sake of defending

Let me give you the sequence:
1. His friend told him that she was r*ped.
2. He asked what was the race of the person that r*ped her.
3. She said it was a black person.
4. For a week and a half, he goes out cruising with a crowbar in his hand, hoping for any black person to agitate him, so he could have a reason to k*ll them.

You can listen to the short audio right here.
Ok so would you agree he would have been looking for a white guy if a white person did it?

2 months ago '13        #61
rinasd10 
space
space
 Dehone said
That's a contradiction. He literally admitted to looking for any black person to attack and you understand that by saying "I get that". Yes, he wanted to do it to the actual dude responsible, but he would've settled for any black person. The fact that he was "hoping some black bastard would come out of a pub"(note he said "some" and not "that" black bastard) contradicts that he was only set on harming the actual offender.

You cant just put the face of the suspect on anyone who remotely looks like him, set out to attack them, knowing it isn't them and then say "I want trying to harm him. I was trying to harm the guy that r*ped my friend".
I agree, but my point was that he isn't racist at all just upset. This was definitely not the way he should've went about it, but calling him racist is a bigggggg reach.

2 months ago '05        #62
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 rinasd10 said
Ok so would you agree he would have been looking for a white guy if a white person did it?
 rinasd10 said
I agree, but my point was that he isn't racist at all just upset. This was definitely not the way he should've went about it, but calling him racist is a bigggggg reach.
Thanks for letting us know that you're a troll. I'll no longer engage you in serious discussions.

2 months ago '18        #63
Dehone 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 9228 9228
 rinasd10 said
That's literally racism. This is literally an Emmitt Till scenario.

2 months ago '13        #64
rinasd10 
space
space
 4REAL said
Thanks for letting us know that you're a troll. I'll no longer engage you in serious discussions.
lmao what? That was a legit question. If you're not answering it than I know your answer. Thank for the talk I'm a*suming you understand, if you don't understand I wouldn't know cause your communication skills seem more towards arguments than discussions. Nice talk!

2 months ago '05        #65
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
 rinasd10 said
lmao what? That was a legit question. If you're not answering it than I know your answer. Thank for the talk I'm a*suming you understand, if you don't understand I wouldn't know cause your communication skills seem more towards arguments than discussions. Nice talk!
You're first instinct was to come here to defend the guy and now that we're giving you details, you're still here to give him some type of benefit of the doubt. Your mind was already made before you even cared to know any details, so why waste any more time here? You're clearly playing devil's advocate either because you're either A) white or B) a white sympathizer or both. I'm a realist and don't have time for games. You don't seem like you're here to tell the truth or know any truth.

I'll say it again:
1. A guy hears someone is r*ped, asked about the race of the person and the first thing he does is circle around an area where the race is predominant.

2. Mind you, he didn't ask about any other description such as height, age, skin tone, name, etc. Soon as he heard about the race, he took it as an opportunity to go black person hunting because his real issue was not with a lone perpetrator, but was with an entire race, which caused him to react the way he did.

If you can't see that the man had a deep rooted hatred for an entire race. then I'll know where you stand and go back to my last position.

Last edited by 4REAL; 02-13-2019 at 02:39 PM..

2 months ago '13        #66
rinasd10 
space
space
 4REAL said
You're first instinct was to come here to defend the guy and now that we're giving you details, you're still here to give him some type of benefit of the doubt. Your mind was already made before you even cared to know any details, so why waste any more time here? You're clearly playing devil's advocate either because you're either A) white or B) a white sympathizer or both. I'm a realist and don't have time for games. You don't seem like you're here to tell the truth or know any truth.

I'll say it again:
1. A guy hears someone is r*ped, asked about the race of the person and the first thing he does is circle around an area where the race is predominant.

2. Mind you, he didn't ask about any other description such as height, age, skin tone, name, etc. Soon as he heard about the race, he took it as an opportunity to go black person hunting because his real issue was not with a lone perpetrator, but was with an entire race, which caused him to react the way he did.

If you can't see that the man had a deep rooted hatred for an entire race. then I'll know where you stand and go back to my last position.
In the interview didn't she say all that she knew was that he was black?

You're getting r*ped and you're over here asking for height, skin tone (she probably said he was black/dark skin if thats what he was looking for?), age, and etc? You don't see the problem with that?

The rapist - "Hey btw im 5'11, 34, and the name Jake" is that how you think that went?

Sounds to me like your mind was made up before you did any research if you're not even willing to consider the fact that if this was any other race he would've been looking for said race. Explain to me how the problem wasn't the lone perpetrator when a close family member got r*ped by a black guy which is factual in this story. You honestly believe he used his family members r*pe as an excuse to push his own racist agenda? Come on.

1. How do you think this would play out if she said he was white, or literally any other race.

2. You think he used that as an excuse to hunt black people? thats the biggest reach ever. Sounds like you have a personal hatred to white people (which im not btw lmao) so you don't gotta hate me.

3. It does bug me though when people throw out "racist" for any story.

4. He circled the general area which she got r*ped?

You must have your 3rd eye open if you can see his deep hatred for black people, maybe I should be more woke.

fu*k him if he is racist, but if you're using this as your proof thats a big a*s yikes.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+19online now  44
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
82 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+92online now  43
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+80online now  36
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  21
50 cent finally speaks on Buck’s secret life