Feb 9 - Iran Shows Off New Underground Missile Factory, Rockets and Warheads

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #1
353 page views
16 comments

BuyGold 3007 heat pts3007
space
space
$9,623 | Props total: 47091 47091
Feb 9 - Iran Shows Off New Underground Missile Factory, Rockets and Warheads

During a showcase on Thursday, Tehran shared rare footage of a secretive underground complex where Iranian missiles are being built.

Iran’s top military officials praised their country’s missile program, vowing to continue its development despite objections from the West, reported by RT. Officials have unveiled their newest weapon and, in an unprecedented move, showed off a subterranean factory, without disclosing the exact location.

The facility was described by the Iranian media as an “underground city”, with footage showing vast corridors full of different missile parts at different stages of a*sembly. Workers also were captured on video carrying out a variety of tasks, from spinning nuts to fine-tuning electronic systems.

The videos revealed a new missile called Dezful, which is said to be the next generation version of the Zolfaghar ballistic missile. The rocket is believed to have a range of 1,000 kilometres and has “twice” the destructive power, according to Iranian media. Footage of new missile tests was also released by the media, which were said to have been successful.

“Displaying this missile production facility deep underground is an answer to Westerners… who think they can stop us from reaching our goals through sanctions and threats,” Iran's Revolutionary Guard Commander Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari said during the presentation.

READ MORE: US Vows to Be 'Relentless' as Iran Unveils Underground Ballistic Missile Plant

“Europeans talk of limiting our defensive capability while they have the audacity [to allow] their offensive power to be used to attack innocent people all over the world,” he added.

Jafari’s comments came after the EU Council on Monday released a statement saying it is “gravely” concerned by Tehran’s “ballistic missile activity,” urging the country to “refrain” from developing it as Iran unveiled a new homegrown cruise missile, said to have a range of over 1,350 kilometres.
visit this link https://sputniknews.com/m .. missile-plant/
+2   

16 comments for "Feb 9 - Iran Shows Off New Underground Missile Factory, Rockets and Warheads"

1 week ago '06        #2
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,532 | Props total: 36241 36241
Boy Trump sure did good by pulling out of the Iran deal...
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #3
Ymmot 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$9,418 | Props total: 22401 22401
 Skateboard T said
Bu bu bu but he's the greatest negotiator ever.

1 week ago '15        #4
Tully Blanchard 54 heat pts54
space
space
$10,676 | Props total: 53974 53974
ain’t bullsh*ttin

1 week ago '07        #5
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,254 | Props total: 2887 2887
Welp, the powers that be are itching to get us into a war with Iran because they think they're a threat to Isreal and our national security. Trump is dumb for pulling us out of the Iran Nuclear Deal because that could have helped prevent a war with Iran since the program basically ensured they wouldn't build nukes.

Last edited by A-L-P; 02-10-2019 at 02:52 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '04        #6
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Skateboard T said
I don't understand how you can pull out of deal, and not have better one in place? Hell, even have one at all.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #7
Dun Language 4294 heat pts4294
space
space
$83,730 | Props total: 54613 54613
I'm into politics

Can someone break down what a a nuclear deal means ? Like the deep details.

1 week ago '15        #8
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,769 | Props total: 8806 8806
Wag the dog. Multiple Wars on multiple fronts to distract us...

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '19        #9
Gold Face 
space
space
$917 | Props total: 2765 2765
 Skateboard T said
 Ymmot said
Bu bu bu but he's the greatest negotiator ever.
Deal or no deal this was happening

You think these underground tunnels with fully upgraded weapons happened over the last 2 years ?

The Iran deal was a joke,

O that’s right the super powerful trump is responsible
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '19        #10
Gold Face 
space
space
 Dun Language said
I'm into politics

Can someone break down what a a nuclear deal means ? Like the deep details.
BasicAlly what the boxden commies won’t tell you is

Iran gives no fu*ks about the USA and their rules

Said they won’t do anything illegal but you can’t come investigate our weapons facilities (they building nukes when they not supposed to)

So instead we hitting their pockets and logistics

Iran will play major factor going forward more then likely the next war for the elites to get paid off of

Last edited by Gold Face; 02-10-2019 at 08:41 AM..

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #11
Ymmot 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$9,418 | Props total: 22401 22401
 Gold Face said

You think these underground tunnels with fully upgraded weapons happened over the last 2 years ?

The UN and intelligence agencies have reported that Iran was abiding by the commitments of the deal up until we backed out of it. There were some concerns over missile testing but they coudln't confirm if Iran was violating the deal.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '19        #12
Gold Face 
space
space
 Ymmot said
The UN and intelligence agencies have reported that Iran was abiding by the commitments of the deal up until we backed out of it. There were some concerns over missile testing but they coudln't confirm if Iran was violating the deal.
Iran had their chance to play ball but they chose non transparency

You boxden commies are probably cool with that

+1   

1 week ago '15        #13
Fantastic 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,224 | Props total: 7420 7420
 Skateboard T said
Wait you really think Iran built all this in 2 years? A complete nuclear facility? 😂😂😂😂.

Come on.

I think trumps a retard too but he knew they were abliging by it just like russia wasnt when he pulled out of that.

1 week ago '06        #14
space
space
 Gold Face said

Fantastic said
Wait you really think Iran built all this in 2 years? A complete nuclear facility? ��������.

Come on.

I think trumps a retard too but he knew they were abliging by it just like russia wasnt when he pulled out of that.
Where did I say they built this in 2 years?

These facilities were being monitored and regularly inspected under the nuclear deal to ensure that Iran wasn't developing nuclear weapons. Once Trump withdrew they were given the freedom to get back to it.

Main point is that regardless of whether you think they were abiding by the deal or not, the more protections we had, the better, and Trump eliminated a pretty strong protection.

6 days ago '15        #15
Fantastic 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,224 | Props total: 7420 7420
 Skateboard T said
Where did I say they built this in 2 years?

These facilities were being monitored and regularly inspected under the nuclear deal to ensure that Iran wasn't developing nuclear weapons. Once Trump withdrew they were given the freedom to get back to it.

Main point is that regardless of whether you think they were abiding by the deal or not, the more protections we had, the better, and Trump eliminated a pretty strong protection.

What protections if the other side wasnt honoring their part of the deal ? I actually agree with trumpy on this and I rarely think anything he does is justified.

6 days ago '06        #16
space
space
 Fantastic said
What protections if the other side wasnt honoring their part of the deal ? I actually agree with trumpy on this and I rarely think anything he does is justified.
Reimposition of a laundry list of UN and Western Government sanctions.

The basically got $100 billion dollars from us for nothing. You also have to realize that we aren’t the only party the nuclear deal, our strongest allies were also in on it. Leaving that deal was a foreign policy mistake, it gave Iran tons of relief from sanctions AND allows them to go on making nukes again.

6 days ago '09        #17
kingkeno 1 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 974 974
Keep sleeping on the ayatollah if you want to ..

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  47
Image(s) inside "I like you, and I want you..."
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+199online now  34
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
89 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-31online now  32
G Herbo walking round here with herpes... ew lol
171 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+41online now  26
Image(s) inside Singer milf Casha