Feb 6 - Dem. Presidential Candidate Calls for $100B in Slavery Reparations

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '18        #301
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
$818 | Props total: 1712 1712
 myPOWER said
Are you honestly serious right now?

What is your interpretation of the bailout and how are you drawing a parallel to what we are discussing right now?

You know damn well you have no real idea what you’re talking about yet you keep typing.
You have a privileged republican point of view that all that’s going on

There’s information in this thread about actually efforts put forth Read up.

2 months ago '17        #302
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 3419 3419
 Lunch Money said
You're but I'm considering the toll that slavery in families. Destroying family bonds, countless blacks k*lled, countless blacks not having access to education, countless blacks arrested and jailed without proper justice, The Tuskegee Air experiment, blacks being hosed down in the streets, the bombing of The Black Wall Street in Tulsa, OK. I don't even thing reparations will happen but the $100 Billy is laughable when you consider 300+ of systematic oppression. Just my thoughts.....no beef fam.
No you have no idea what you’re talking about.

100’s of trillions is not even an economical number globally. On earth.

Black people make up like 12-15% of America.

And you say some sh*t like that.

2 months ago '16        #303
Lunch Money 
space
space
space
$134 | Props total: 338 338
 Lunch Money said
You're but I'm considering the toll that slavery in families. Destroying family bonds, countless blacks k*lled, countless blacks not having access to education, countless blacks arrested and jailed without proper justice, The Tuskegee Air experiment, blacks being hosed down in the streets, the bombing of The Black Wall Street in Tulsa, OK. I don't even thing reparations will happen but the $100 Billy is laughable when you consider 300+ of systematic oppression. Just my thoughts.....no beef fam.
Also consider the business and industries that profited from slavery. Tobacco, cotton, etc....

2 months ago '17        #304
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 bird call said
You have a privileged republican point of view that all that’s going on

There’s information in this thread about actually efforts put forth Read up.
No I have unbiased POV.

I grew up in poverty just like most n*ggas. Only difference is I didn’t stay there.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #305
Lunch Money 
space
space
space
If they somehow put that money aside for free college education I'd smile, but just giving out cash wont push the needle.

2 months ago '17        #306
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Lunch Money said
If they somehow put that money aside for free college education I'd smile, but just giving out cash wont push the needle.
You know college is free or very inexpensive if you grow up poor and prove you are somewhat capable?

2 months ago '17        #307
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
The issue doesn’t start at colleges. It starts are pre school - HS.

n*ggas in that segment are straight dumb.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #308
Lunch Money 
space
space
space
 myPOWER said
You know college is free or very inexpensive if you grow up poor and prove you are somewhat capable?
I've always heard that but never knew anyone in Detroit that went to college for free unless they played ball. I paid off my student loans but sh*t was a struggle.

2 months ago '18        #309
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
 myPOWER said
No I have unbiased POV.

I grew up in poverty just like most n*ggas. Only difference is I didn’t stay there.
Unbiased POV would be so convinced it won’t work without a committee being formed.

Did we or did we not commit 911? Was you complaining about those handouts?

2 months ago '17        #310
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Lunch Money said
I've always heard that but never knew anyone in Detroit that went to college for free unless they played ball. I paid off my student loans but sh*t was a struggle.
Probably eligible for scholarships you weren’t aware (this is a problem too as scholarships should be more accessible).

What was your path from hs to college?

2 months ago '16        #311
Lunch Money 
space
space
space
sh*t was in 2006. I applied and filled out FAFSA. My parents only graduated high school. I went, graduated, paid my loans off completely, now I read boxden on the toilet like everybody else when I'm not working 60hrs a week. God is Good but it's a lot more people that need more help than me. Hence, my $500 trilly comment.

2 months ago '17        #312
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 bird call said
Unbiased POV would be so convinced it won’t work without a committee being formed.

Did we or did we not commit 911? Was you complaining about those handouts?
Not sure who committed 911, but it didn’t happen as told.

I’m not complaining about handouts, I’m simply saying it won’t happen.

It will 100% cause more divide than you could understand if it was given in form of $ or land.

2 months ago '17        #313
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Lunch Money said
sh*t was in 2006. I applied and filled out FAFSA. My parents only graduated high school. I went, graduated, paid my loans off completely, now I read boxden on the toilet like everybody else when I'm not working 60hrs a week. God is Good but it's a lot more people that need more help than me. Hence, my $500 trilly comment.
So you got FAFSA aid?

2 months ago '18        #314
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
 myPOWER said
Not sure who committed 911, but it didn’t happen as told.

I’m not complaining about handouts, I’m simply saying it won’t happen.

It will 100% cause more divide than you could understand if it was given in form of $ or land.
Least we are guaranteed economic staying power.

You are chasing to be white talking about more divide. More concerned bout white people than the just thing. Smh

2 months ago '17        #315
myPOWER 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 bird call said
Least we are guaranteed economic staying power.

You are chasing to be white talking about more divide. More concerned bout white people than the just thing. Smh
When I say divide, I am also referencing to divide within black community too. Read where I already wrote.

You also understand there are other races too right?

Instead of seeking truth you just want to be right.

And no you wouldn’t be guaranteed staying power. Current numbers show black people have huge issues managing their money.

Again, what does America have to gain from all this?

If black culture so great and all powerful why we need government to save us?

People with your mindset is so fu*ked.

2 months ago '18        #316
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
 myPOWER said
When I say divide, I am also referencing to divide within black community too. Read where I already wrote.

You also understand there are other races too right?

Instead of seeking truth you just want to be right.

And no you wouldn’t be guaranteed staying power. Current numbers show black people have huge issues managing their money.

Again, what does America have to gain from all this?

If black culture so great and all powerful why we need government to save us?

People with your mindset is so fu*ked.
How does reparations damage these “other” black people? Like you Somalians for a example? Plenty of handouts given to “other” black people exclusively.

But the “what about you” is why you are this adamantly against even a commission being opened.

2 months ago '05        #317
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 645 645
 TaxStoneCooked said
She got my vote off that alone.

Number should be like 100 Trillion though.
and better shut down the gov't til we get it

2 months ago '18        #318
bird call 3 heat pts
space
space
 myPOWER said
No I have unbiased POV.

Just out of curiosity what yr did your great grandparents immigrat over here? Early 1900’s? After ww1?

Do you know when people from African countries freely first entered this country legally?

2 months ago '14        #319
titans7 
space
space
$9,024 | Props total: 21485 21485
Boyce Watkins is really jumping on the reparations ADOS bandwagon after he has bashed it as begging the man for handout for years Now he is trying to get on Yvette Carnell good side but she still hates him from owing her money and he outed her as a lesbian who was in a long term relationship with a pawg. Plus he has the video saying fu*k you to her and all his critics with both middle fingers up but he thinks him and the fiendish Doctor Wu can slide into Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore's ADOS DOS movement and make money by pilfering followers views and likes. Yvette already shot him down online about jumping on plus his exposal of her still comes up when she criticized the race of Kamala Harris husband people brought up Yvette dating a pawg. She said her current spouse wasn't a pawg but that doesn't mean she didn't date them in the past.

Boyce is a fraud scammer with zero successful businesses and a racist Asian man backing him exploiting the black community.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+82online now  42
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+37online now  37
Twista is back....💥💥💥💥💥💥ԁ..
75 comments