Gangsters in Paradise - The Deportees of Tonga

most viewed right now
+71  137
46 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #76
astrotrain 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,864 | Props total: 734 734
 dubsax said
Yea one was the conqueror of the other.
All the original islanders were black.

[pic - click to view]

Ths is william lanne, the last full blooded tasmanian.
The original Maori were black

The area of islands near samoa and tonga is known as melanasia
Original Maori were black? Where do you get this info? Yeah sure we all came from Africa but at what point is it we stop being black? Maori are Polynesian descended from Tawianese aboriginals mixed with Melanesians i.e Fijians. But Polynesian culture spread out from Samoa to Hawaii, tahiti and then finally to New Zealand where I'm from. Aboriginals are a totally different race with a 40,000-100,000 year history in Australia.

1 week ago '05        #77
casiceman69 
space
space
$2,938 | Props total: 40 40
props

1 week ago '17        #78
Mperfection 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,695 | Props total: 4211 4211
 Damagegadget said
says your not basing, but you are ..not being aware is solely based on the lack of education by the occupiers, the aztecs wasnt their name, and again the info you have is based on making them savages... but you ignored the part in which columbus himself wrote this as a utopia

in the end, it is the devils tongue at work, man is not inherently bad, but tempted..

now if people are warring with each other, most often it wasnt some sneaky stab you in the back while acting like Im your friend isht ..that has plagued "european" war culture from our perspective in america..

now am I here to say all europeans are inherently evil..no 1st because the terms like "white" includes arabic muslims and "black" skinned people of north africa..

what war boils down to is greed...so tracking back to when greed was introduced to us as people will perhaps better identify the underlying cause..now Im not one to generalize, but the european culture or "westernization" is inherently evil, until its dismantled than you are inherently evil under the supremacy agenda
So you're telling me before Columbus arrived there was no war in the Americas. Not a single person in those societies was guilty of greed? The same for Africa? If you want to single out the way the Europeans went with it, I'm fine with that. I'm not here to defend Europeans or western civilization. My question remains, was it ever okay for any group anywhere to subject the next group and are there some factual examples of societies that operated outside of the might makes right rules? I'm asking this about ancient civilizations entirely, not the relatively recent imperialistic era.

Put it this way, without any outside interaction you have bloody wars fought all over the world. You don't have to look at Europe, take China or Japan. Millions of people are k*lled internally all for the sake of some group to reach the pinnacle of power. This isn't a uniquely European thing. The Mongols damn near overran the entirety of Europe and were it not for internal succession issues probably would have. Centuries years later, opinions on them vary strongly based on how close you were impacted by their actions.

I will say I disagree with this notion of "Noble war", but this is all based on my understanding of "Western" history. If you have any alternative historical accounts, I'm always interested in learning.

Last edited by Mperfection; 02-10-2019 at 03:34 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '14        #79
WaterWhippin 3 heat pts
space
space
$481 | Props total: 1092 1092
Can someone give me a brief explanation as to why the Tonga’s and samoans are in conflict? Does it stem from years of war?

1 week ago '16        #80
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,536 | Props total: 20212 20212
 TrillTalk520 said
Bro this n*gga is like 6'3" 330 used to be a rugby player, solid weight and still says he's on the smaller average size of guys from his island! sh*ts nuts bro, but he still has that island taste like u said with the hogs.. this past Thanksgiving he said he bought a lil turkey for the kids and a lot for himself. They're true to their roots
thats fu*king crazy..............

1 week ago '04        #81
astrotrain 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,864 | Props total: 734 734
 JayStillPaid said
You talking bout the swastika ???
Looks like he's a Mongrel Mob one of the local Polynesian/Maori gangs in NZ. They use the Swastika and British Bulldog and their symbols they all say Seig Heil as their call sign like bloods say suwoop. they also wear red like bloods but this was before NZ knew anything about Bloods and crips. Its not that they believe in any of the Hitler bullsh*t its just that when the gang started off they were young kids that wanted to intimidate and be hated so they adopted the symbols of the most hated man in the world.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+56online now  30
Video inside Metal Gear Solid 2 was on some sh*t
77 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now