‘Pennyworth’ Reveals First Look At Jack Bannon As Young Alfred In Batman Prequel Series

most viewed right now
131 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
23 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '06        #1
615 page views
6 comments

SM 40576 heat pts40576
space
space
$140,198 | Props total: 118188 118188
‘Pennyworth’ Reveals First Look At Jack Bannon As Young Alfred In Batman Prequel Series

+3   

6 comments for "‘Pennyworth’ Reveals First Look At Jack Bannon As Young Alfred In Batman Prequel Series"

2 months ago '04        #2
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,444 | Props total: 2446 2446
Holy sh*t this is real? Like why? I hope they don't James Bond him the hell up on this and no ties to batman villains. The gotham show Od'd on it. Made it seem like Jim Gordon was Batman before Bruce damn near lol. Dude faced damn near every batman villain lol. I just hope they him only and maybe the early interaction with the Wayne family.
+3   

2 months ago '05        #3
kriskross00 128 heat pts128
space
space
$22,515 | Props total: 39435 39435
 dat_boi_tj said
Holy sh*t this is real? Like why? I hope they don't James Bond him the hell up on this and no ties to batman villains. The gotham show Od'd on it. Made it seem like Jim Gordon was Batman before Bruce damn near lol. Dude faced damn near every batman villain lol. I just hope they him only and maybe the early interaction with the Wayne family.
If Bruce was a kid who else would f*ght batman's villains?

Penguine is 15 years older than Bruce

Joker is roughly 10 years older

Nora Fries catches her disease about a year after Bruce turns into batman..which was roughly 25...

So these characters were old enough to be doing dirt before batman arrived....he became batman for a reason..he didnt become batman and THEN villians came out

Last edited by kriskross00; 02-10-2019 at 04:58 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '17        #4
CJ Schwarz 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,546 | Props total: 18571 18571
 dat_boi_tj said
Depends on the writer, ages really aren't confirmed. Penguin is either much older than Bruce or is around the same age, as well as the Riddler. Catwoman is usually around the same age as Bruce or younger, same with Poison Ivy. The Joker shows up after Bruce becomes Batman Ace chemicals backstory. Recently comics have Alfred as ex-military (British) before becoming the Wayne's butler.
+2   

2 months ago '07        #5
MOTTAFOOKAH 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,017 | Props total: 1866 1866
no fu*king way.. they taking this sh*t to far... see what a little bit of money gets you?

2 months ago '08        #6
Nut-In-Honeys 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,005 | Props total: 10100 10100
fu*k origin stories

Just have superheroes doing superhero sh*t against supervillains
+2   

2 months ago '04        #7
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 1948 1948
I’m down, Alfred always been a G, he ain’t never scared to hit a n*gga with the pump

[spoiler - click to view]

+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+92online now  43
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+19online now  42
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  35
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club