Jan 22 - Most Israelis donít want non-Jewish migrants, even if they are highly skilled

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '17        #201
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,834 | Props total: 14382 14382
 SimpinAintEz said
What good would it do for me to tell some dumbass that I’m black, when the dumbass wouldn’t believe me if I had my DNA results in front of him.

What fukkin “cheesy” post from two days ago are you talking about? And n*gga I’ve BEEN military and can found throughout my history on this forum stating as much you dumbass. Matter of fact @ asked me a couple weeks ago why I was in Israel in one of his threads and he can verify I told him for the military.

So either this is some elaborate ruse that I’ve been pretending to be black and in the military for over 5 years on this forum OR (more realistically) you’re a delusional dumbass creating false narratives to support weak arguments. You want me to white SOOOOOOOOO bad.

And who tf called Israel my “2nd home”? Oh that’s right, nobody. That was just your ignorant a*s being extra because I said I enjoyed my time there. You want to discredit me because I’ve been there one time (two months), but n*gga you’ve NEVER BEEN ONCE...EVER.

I never claimed Israel was so black Mecca of the world, so why tf are you acting like I did? I simply stated that I was treated with more respect there and all the sudden you lose your sh*t and I’m a white Jewish guy.

All that typin but not 2 the main point of the number of black people that hold a public office.

What black people are being elected by this country of Jewish people?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Stand Tall; 01-25-2019 at 02:09 PM..

4 months ago '13        #202
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,340 | Props total: 25857 25857
 Stand Tall said
All that typin but not 2 the main point of the number of black people that hold a public office.

What black people are being elected by this country of Jewish people?
Yeah you like to conveniently skip over all the ether and focus on what you want, some dumbass irrelevant question.

How tf is the number of black people in public office relevant to me being treated with kindness and respect there dumbass? Please tell me.

I never claimed that any black peoples hold public office there. I donít fukkin know if they do or not. Letís say thereís three. Ok, does that undo my experience?

4 months ago '17        #203
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,834 | Props total: 14382 14382
 SimpinAintEz said
Yeah you like to conveniently skip over all the ether and focus on what you want, some dumbass irrelevant question.

How tf is the number of black people in public office relevant to me being treated with kindness and respect there dumbass? Please tell me.

I never claimed that any black peoples hold public office there. I donít fukkin know if they do or not. Letís say thereís three. Ok, does that undo my experience?
Ether? Na. Both ur parents ainít black

Why are you so determined to ignore the facts. Other than ur one time military experience proved proof if there is any.

Israel is a Jewish white supremist country but for some reason not based on documented FACTS that extended for decades u wanna play stupid about it
+1   

4 months ago '07        #204
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,179 | Props total: 26552 26552
you know thats what hitler did too right...to those who claim to be..but are the synagogue your truth is being brought to light....tread lite
+1   

4 months ago '09        #205
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,529 | Props total: 1027 1027
fu*k Israel and anyone who loves it

Fascist regime

Solidarity with the people of Palestine 🇵🇸
+3   

4 months ago '17        #206
StanlitoTheFly 622 heat pts622
space
space
$4,785 | Props total: 14976 14976
 LegendaryLegend said
They are their own country, they don't need to be governed by our laws or ideals.

America is heading the direction of a borderless fu*king country and lots of American identity has already been lost, America won't even be America in 30 years. sh*t's for real gonna be little Mexico.

If Israel wants to be Israel in 30 years, they need to keep it Israeli. I don't blame countries for not bringing in outsiders.

What is "American identity"

4 months ago '17        #207
LegendaryLegend 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,468 | Props total: 10726 10726
 StanlitoTheFly said
What is "American identity"
To be frank, it is White culture. No different than China's identity being Chinese culture, or Ethiopia's identity being Ethiopian culture.

This is not the Chinese mans home. This is not the Mexican mans home. We Black folks were stolen and brought here, and this isn't our home either nor is this our culture nor our language. If people want to live within a country of another racial group and they're the dominant culture then you must submit to the dominant culture, be unhappy there because people will be pissed about that and criticize you for it, or get out.

Try going into Mexico and changing their culture/country. Try going to China and changing their culture/country. That sh*t ain't gonna go far for you because no other country in the world is gonna have that sh*t but soft a*s Americans.

4 months ago '17        #208
StanlitoTheFly 622 heat pts622
space
space
$4,785 | Props total: 14976 14976
 LegendaryLegend said
To be frank, it is White culture. No different than China's identity being Chinese culture, or Ethiopia's identity being Ethiopian culture.

This is not the Chinese mans home. This is not the Mexican mans home. We Black folks were stolen and brought here, and this isn't our home either nor is this our culture nor our language. If people want to live within a country of another racial group and they're the dominant culture then you must submit to the dominant culture, be unhappy there because people will be pissed about that and criticize you for it, or get out.

Try going into Mexico and changing their culture/country. Try going to China and changing their culture/country. That sh*t ain't gonna go far for you because no other country in the world is gonna have that sh*t but soft a*s Americans.
But this is not the white mens home
+2   

4 months ago '15        #209
Piff Blunts xx 
space
space
$666 | Props total: 986 986
 SimpinAintEz said
Had to take your a*s off ignore to see wtf you were rambling about. Have you been to the land? Have you been among the actual people and conversed with them? If the answer is no, tf out my face. Nothing you can say refutes my experiences there.
Iíll be sure to let the next Hitler know youíre a Jew lover. Iím sure theyíll guide you to the right line.

4 months ago '17        #210
space
space
 StanlitoTheFly said
But this is not the white mens home
Yes it is. You're intimating that White people stole Native American land. Yes, this is true, but that's how humans have operated for all of mankind. Do you think the Lakota and the Sioux sat at a dinner table and politely negotiated territory and got 50/50 share? No, they k*lled each other and won their territory. Same with every country in Africa, Europe, and so on.

Thus, if you're going to argue that this isn't the White man's land because they stole it, then that same argument goes for the Natives. They stole the land from other Native tribes, so it wasn't theirs either.

4 months ago '13        #211
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Piff Blunts xx said
I’ll be sure to let the next Hitler know you’re a Jew lover. I’m sure they’ll guide you to the right line.
The people I encountered in Israel treated me with kindness and respect . Some were Jewish and some were not.

You think you can shame me for not having the mentality of a Nazi? fu*kin hateful alt right weirdo. Aren’t you late for a tiki torch march? Fukk out my face.

Edit: some Nazi slapped me

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 02-10-2019 at 03:27 PM..

4 months ago '11        #212
SomeOnesoN 213 heat pts213
space
space
$18,756 | Props total: 6388 6388
 LegendaryLegend said
Yes it is. You're intimating that White people stole Native American land. Yes, this is true, but that's how humans have operated for all of mankind. Do you think the Lakota and the Sioux sat at a dinner table and politely negotiated territory and got 50/50 share? No, they k*lled each other and won their territory. Same with every country in Africa, Europe, and so on.

Thus, if you're going to argue that this isn't the White man's land because they stole it, then that same argument goes for the Natives. They stole the land from other Native tribes, so it wasn't theirs either.

fu*k outta here, youre a bi*ch and your ignorant beliefs are the basis of what's keeping racism alive in this country. Mexicans AND Natives have more right to the land than you do. Trying to say this land is for whites, nahh bruh. you buggin.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #213
space
space
 SomeOnesoN said
fu*k outta here, youre a bi*ch and your ignorant beliefs are the basis of what's keeping racism alive in this country. Mexicans AND Natives have more right to the land than you do. Trying to say this land is for whites, nahh bruh. you buggin.
Nobody has any "right" to any land. Can you name a piece of land that wasn't taken through bloodshed? That isn't a rhetorical question, I want you to actually answer that. But you won't, you'll avoid it because you know I'm right. Humans fought for territory since the beginning of mankind.

fu*k racism in this country. You're concerned about being accepted and treated equally in a country that never has and never will accept you or treat you equally. n*ggaz been getting lynched in trees for hundreds of years, all the way up until now where n*ggaz are still getting k*lled in traffic stops in front of their 4-year-old daughters while the police get off free (Philando Castile).

Malcom X's request to the Government was that Black Americans get their own territory here because he knew you could never be accepted or treated equally in a country that isn't yours.
+1   

3 months ago '06        #214
Game375 50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,262 | Props total: 1697 1697
 SimpinAintEz said
Theyíre straight. They love black Americans in Israel. Just spent two months over there and am going back for four more very soon. Guaranteed most people talking sh*t have never set foot in the land or actually conversed with the people.

I was pleasantly surprised at the diversity there and felt FAR more welcomed being black there than ANYWHERE else in America. Itís one big a*s melting pot. OP is a fear monger.
Interesting and hope you are right.
I not long ago left an Israel based Ad-tech company. Good experience mostly. Never got a chance to visit our Israel office in person. I was there for 2 years

3 months ago '13        #215
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Game375 said
Interesting and hope you are right.
I not long ago left an Israel based Ad-tech company. Good experience mostly. Never got a chance to visit our Israel office in person. I was there for 2 years
Iíd recommend a visit to see for yourself if youíre ever in the position to do so. The vast majority, if not all, of the negative critics within this thread have never even set foot in the land nor conversed among the people there.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-55online now  31
Is dude gay for dating a transgender?
182 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+73online now  27
Image(s) inside Leonardo DiCaprio doesnít date women over 25. Past their prime Feminis..
252 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  25
Mike Epps Thick Chocolate Sexy Daughter Bria
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Mitchell & Ness 30% Off Everything weekend Sale !!!!
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy