Feb 9 - Coward cops smh

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '18        #101
InfamousJ 1 heat pts
space
space
$623 | Props total: 979 979
 jae dub 336 said

how you got treat that man like that while he holding a youngin

then dudes in here actin like this sh*t a political game...fu*k all y'all condoning this on some real sh*t str8 up bi*chmade a*s dudes
I agree. This ain't got nothing to do with politics. This is an issue of basic respect. Every man deserves to be treated with respect and not harassed or humiliated for some piece of sh*t's personal enjoyment. If people wanna talk politics the only way we will ever get anything accomplished in this country is for it to be all races united against the govt in a united front instead of f*ghting each other. That's exactly what they want. Long as we f*ght each other they can get away with anything

2 months ago '06        #102
Yung Dilla 1584 heat pts1584
space
space
$63,920 | Props total: 69323 69323
 Naga Sadow said
I live in Charlotte and he's done a lot to help under privileged and troubled kids. He's donated millions to HBCU's and many other programs to help black youth. He's just not extra vocal about it.
I still disagree with how he handles black issues. Never speaks about them. I still hate that he only sends x amount if shoes to a store knowing n*ggas always get robbed, jumped, stabbed up for them. Make it a online thing if you wanna keep it a limited release. Just my opinion

2 months ago '10        #103
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,663 | Props total: 2111 2111
 Yung Dilla said
fu*k that bi*ch a*s cop. Hope him and his whole family does in a fire.

On that note this is a major reason why Bron is my goat. MJ don't speak on these issues. n*gga stays away from black issues because of his white backing and money partners. LeBron has some of the same backers but he's right there in the fire with us. I can't respect MJ for that. Don't even wanna talk about how he helps create violence with his stupid a*s sneakers.
Broncos speaking on issues has nothing to do with on the court

2 months ago '17        #104
Naga Sadow 32 heat pts32
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 47917 47917
 Yung Dilla said
I still disagree with how he handles black issues. Never speaks about them. I still hate that he only sends x amount if shoes to a store knowing n*ggas always get robbed, jumped, stabbed up for them. Make it a online thing if you wanna keep it a limited release. Just my opinion
The thing is why should he have to be the one to shoulder the burden? He's not the reason a person goes out robbing. The person doing the robbing is the one at fault and who needs to change. He doesn't have to d anything, the ones committing the crimes do. People need to learn to behave better and control their impulses.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #105
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 1080 1080
 _Player2 said
Generally speaking, history has shown us that gentlemen with gold caps aren't the most trustworthy people.

This is old too. Move to culture section please @
History showed me people with
[spoiler - click to view]

skin to be the most untrustworthy..
+1   

2 months ago '06        #106
louielou 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 1254 1254
 _Player2 said
Generally speaking, history has shown us that gentlemen with gold caps aren't the most trustworthy people.

This is old too. Move to culture section please @

2 months ago '05        #107
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$39,634 | Props total: 17427 17427
Cop was being mad extra... fu*k him

2 months ago '06        #108
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$18,297 | Props total: 51540 51540
Yall cucks enjoyed that superbowl tho
+1   

2 months ago '06        #109
Yung Dilla 1584 heat pts1584
space
space
$63,920 | Props total: 69323 69323
 Naga Sadow said
The thing is why should he have to be the one to shoulder the burden? He's not the reason a person goes out robbing. The person doing the robbing is the one at fault and who needs to change. He doesn't have to d anything, the ones committing the crimes do. People need to learn to behave better and control their impulses.
I agree but if I know damn near every release someone is getting beat up stabbed up I'm gonnske it my business to do it a little different. Is all I'm saying.

2 months ago '05        #110
jaedot 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,226 | Props total: 8556 8556
pu**y a*s police

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+90online now  40
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  31
Apr 21 - Magic Johnson joins Ice Cubeís bid to buy sports networks from Disney
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+96online now  16
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  14
Image(s) inside All kinds of behind the scenes photos and videos from Bad Boys For Life
39 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
 Closes in 2 hrs - NBA: Houston at Utah - 10:30 PM
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy