What's Beef ? : Tariq Nasheed & Terry Crews Get into heated Back & Forth on Twitter

most viewed right now
123 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+46  68
66 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '05        #326
krissow 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,878 | Props total: 1155 1155
 Oswaldgatesjr said
What are your fav two macklessons episodes?? The value you yourself as a man and 7 levels of disrespect episodes are gems.
oh yea , the levels of respect is briefly coverred in 1 of his books.

I think i stopped listening around episode 115 ..

It was right before he started transitioning into everything being about race 'how to date a latino/white/ black women"

I do remember Tariq clowning his callers at times .. as a reality check .

i think i pretty much checked every episode upto that point. Digging in the archives n that.

3 months ago '06        #327
RAZAH CUTS 6526 heat pts6526
space
space
$59,021 | Props total: 34823 34823
fu*k both these muthafu*kas man...
+1   

3 months ago '17        #328
Ifeellikekobe 110 heat pts110
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 34310 34310
 BuffaloSouldier said
Tariq's an opportunist... but he speaks the truth at times ...
This is the time to speak that truth and Kick some knowledge. Thats my point. I can really care less about the other non-sense you talking.

3 months ago '08        #329
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,987 | Props total: 917 917
can anybody tell me what toxic masculinity is

3 months ago '08        #330
BuffaloSouldier 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,583 | Props total: 7276 7276
 Ifeellikekobe said
This is the time to speak that truth and Kick some knowledge. Thats my point. I can really care less about the other non-sense you talking.
What the fu*k is you talking about. Hit me up, show me what you do for our people.

Keep kicking that knowledge, let me see some credentials negro.

3 months ago '17        #331
Ifeellikekobe 110 heat pts110
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 34310 34310

[video - click to view]

2 months ago '05        #332
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,969 | Props total: 10451 10451
 Nautilus O said
I've had to educate you before, I guess it's time again.

Asking for donations to produce a documentary that you've already filmed is not a business, that's a hustle. It's the same hustle they use in black churches, when they ask for tithes and then sell you a video of the same service you just sat through for $10 dollars.

This is Hidden Colors 5, Flex has made enough money to reinvest his own profits into a film to make another one without having to resort to fake outrage against white supremacists to drive up donations. He sells the film for $30, meanwhile he ask for people like you to donate your money for a goal of $500k to produce a movie that probably would cost $30k to film. He's already scammed people out of their money with the MoorUs app, that was a clear cut scam , where he used an Indian company to produce a low level IOS app that was buggy and trash, when the majority of his audience are Android users

His excuse was that it was too expensive to continue...he was using your money and when it started to cross over into his he dropped it He raised 80k for the app, it only cost 10-15k to have an Indian company produce a viable app. Meanwhile he also used that money to create Moorish Kingdom and Crispy's Biscuits when they were for profit apps and surprisingly they had no issues...i wonder why

Speaking out against white supremacist is not a passion project, he saw where the market was heading for the "conscious" community and put together a DVD much like they were already selling in the NY area. The people he put in HC1 were already known in the conscious community, Phil Valentine, Sharizad Ali, and Booker T Washington, Frances Cress Welsng are people he read and learned from, he just put them in front of a new audience. No different than when he would bring on Rosebudd or the pimps he "was around" when he moved to LA.

Flex has been taking security on the road since the Mack Lesson days, Tariq is in as much danger as Tomi Lahren or any other twitter personality that has polarizing views. Tariq turned being swatted into an a*sassination attempt, how many 13-16 yr old kids have been swatted by other kids online?

The problem with being a sheep in the flock is that you refuse to think critically. The turning point for me is when Flex said that "Crispy" described someone being ashy and had nothing to do with Tommy's skin color. I think Sotomayor is a bigger clown than anybody but Flex lied about that. If you've listened to the Mack Lessons enough you would have heard him make comments about skin color a lot.

He also lied about saying his wife is "black", when Flex first tarted talking about Peanut, he would introduce her as a "mixed" chick, once he got called on it she became "black". Despite her having a white mom and him calling mixed girls with white moms "tragic mulattoes" in the past because they have very little connection to the black community because of their skin color.

Easy Work.
I don't see how I missed this post but everything you're saying here is filled with inaccuracies that I'm not even going to break down. For instance, you're talking about his wife when it's a given that when you are born in the U.S. with a black parent, despite the race of your other parent, you are black. That doesn't need to be said. It's comments like that, that make you come across as not being black and makes you seem like a white racist from stormfront trying to be black and chime in on black topics.

I'm not even going to talk about finances or any of his projects because unless you are his accountant and oversaw his account books and projects, everything you say regarding that is conjecture. Your entire point of calling him a hustler is asking people for participation in crowdfunding, and God forbid a black man asking his people for support. The minute a black person get people into a train of thought to pool resources together for something, it's "oh he's a scammer, he's a hustler." Your entire post is crabs in the barrel/Willie Lynch syndrome if you are indeed black.

1 month ago '17        #333
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 166 166
 gaapplewood said
After I seen TC in a retail shop in SOHO, I’m no longer a fan and that man has moved on from any struggle identity with people that look like he does.

No need to make isht up, just accept it

Tariq is who he is - agree or disagree

People shouldn’t be looking for someone to follow anyway
What impression did you get from him

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  43
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  37
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+92online now  37
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  27
50 cent finally speaks on Buck’s secret life
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy