A real nigga’s review of “Polar” on Netflix.

most viewed right now
161 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
53 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '18        #76
ICONIC 221 heat pts221
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 18312 18312
 Tree Top said
You n*ggas the type tonwatch amazon prime
What?
+3   

3 months ago '08        #77
HulkColegan 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$779 | Props total: 2266 2266
Main actor and Vanessa we’re solid. I could see this dude playing Solid Snake from metal gear
+5   

3 months ago '10        #78
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 8535 8535
 bwlove02 said
It was aiight, my patna said its better than john wick, idk bout that

It was coo
It is better than Wick. Keanu can't act for sh*t and Polar's story is better...there is no story in John Wick.

ICONIC said
Im 20 min in. This is pretty cheesy
Did you finish that cheesy sh*t tho
+1   

3 months ago '17        #79
Wavegawd 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 2195 2195
 HulkColegan said
Main actor and Vanessa we’re solid. I could see this dude playing Solid Snake from metal gear
Spot on...I liked the main actor

3 months ago '18        #80
ICONIC 221 heat pts221
space
space
 HulkColegan said
Dead a$$. had the exact same thought.

3 months ago '18        #81
ICONIC 221 heat pts221
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said
It is better than Wick. Keanu can't act for sh*t and Polar's story is better...there is no story in John Wick.

Did you finish that cheesy sh*t tho

Movie deamf got better in the middle. The action scenes were good. The movie was basically ruined but the villains. They were corny as hell. I was shocked at the great acting in the final scene

3 months ago '18        #82
dope3 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 13 13
 FrankAndBeans said

[pic - click to view]

@Black Excellence
@jholla31
@marcchrome

I check Rotten Tomatoes before I watch anything and Polar had 12%. I watched “Occupation” for 10 min and that was some bullsh*t but it upped my trash tolerance enough to deal with a 12% movie.

Polar is about younger a*sassins k*lling older a*sassins. The subplot is about powerpoint screen splits, innappropriate visuals, and a fukboy contrast ratio. If you can ignore the editing this is a great fu*king movie with some of the best acting of all time. ALL-TIME.

Everybody in this movie has PRESENCE. The cartoony a*s villains do the best they can with their roles. THE STORY IS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD. If you re-cut this you can have a MASTERPIECE. Vanessa Hudgeons, Madd...kilt they roles.

This has a 12% on rotten tomatoes because the editor didnt know when to stop. The gore scenes go too long, repeating and sh*t. n*gga stop. Screen transitions from a great drama sequence to some contrast foolery on that powerpoint sh*t. n*gga. STOP.

Movie is an 85% with a grownup, high self-esteem editor. 65% as is. F*ck rotten tomatoes on this one, real n*ggas should know.

Just watched. Dope flick. Nice review .

3 months ago '14        #83
strungout 403 heat pts403
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 86021 86021
 TaxStoneCooked said
OP used to stan Bhad Babie now he a real n*gga foh
 Muggz said
Well we know OP didn’t write the review
check out his review of gravity

one of the all time great boxden reviews

3 months ago '14        #84
dom king 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 849 849
That damn sindi....

3 months ago '17        #85
dubsax 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,895 | Props total: 27916 27916
This sh*t was a*s, only someone with stunted development would think otherwise.

A "real n*gga" would have turn this bullsh*t off at the sight of vanessa's flapjacks.

3 months ago '14        #86
BasedGawd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 9051 9051
sh*t was a*s, don't waste your time.

3 months ago '17        #87
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,359 | Props total: 24477 24477
Its good as fu*k

I enjoyed it

3 months ago '17        #88
TheGreyOne 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 609 609
 Wavegawd said
I just watched it this morning. I enjoyed it for the most part....

" try not to be afraid...you make mistakes when you are afraid "
Have to say I loved it when Hilda- after talking all that isht to my man- caught one in the head. She knew when she exhaled she was breathing her last.
+1   

3 months ago '07        #89
calle13 465 heat pts465
space
space
$6,152 | Props total: 11742 11742
Just finished the movie and ....
Like one moment the movie is super bright and vibrant (which looks beautiful) and then it gets dark & gloomy. One moment the movie feels like crank and then it tries to be still and serious. This movie def has an identity crisis. I personally feel like this movie should've sticked with the Crank formula or the other instead of switching back & forth.. Also the actors.. jesus christ they're fu*king terrible all except for Mads Mikkelsen he performs great at anything they do. Vanessa Hudgens acting had a moment when she opens up about her terrors which was by all means great BUT at the end that plot twist.. wasn't really effective because by then i had already clocked out of the film.. She ask's for an explanation and just a few words of explaining she tells em to shut up.. Great writing .. it's an extremely odd paced film ! It goes from Crank (shaky cam, hyper violence, vibrant colors, weird & campy sh*t), to this Serious, Grey movie. The torture scene was pretty retarded as well. This movie should've just stayed with 1 theme, and Seriously that fat bald guy i couldn't take him seriously from the moment they put the camera on him. Terrible casting. Will never watch this movie again honestly. The last action sequence was cool but it wasn't enough. Whatever rating this movie has on RT it deserved it.
+1   

3 months ago '07        #90
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,241 | Props total: 4482 4482
sh*t was wack

A lotta mixed reviews in here too

3 months ago '05        #91
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,135 | Props total: 8674 8674
watched it

dooe movie

i didnt like the 4 day torture thing, im not into watching torture type scenes, but boy the comedy ensues when ole boy gets free
+2   

3 months ago '07        #92
link04 101 heat pts101
space
space
$15,046 | Props total: 6728 6728
Just finished watching it. Really wasnt bad at all. Dude is savage af. Gonna have to give it another spin with my lady.

Decent HDR effects.

3 months ago '07        #93
link04 101 heat pts101
space
space
$15,046 | Props total: 6728 6728
 Micheal Myers said
I’m saying tho. Who the fu*k is rotten tomatoes anyways. Bunch of clowns bro.
They bout as credible as an IGN review

3 months ago '10        #94
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 8535 8535
 youngvito18 said
watched it

dooe movie

i didnt like the 4 day torture thing, im not into watching torture type scenes, but boy the comedy ensues when ole boy gets free
Bruh I fast-forwarded thru the torture scenes, I dont wanna see that. That Passion of Christ sh*t.

calle13 said
Just finished the movie and ....
Like one moment the movie is super bright and vibrant (which looks beautiful) and then it gets dark & gloomy. One moment the movie feels like crank and then it tries to be still and serious. This movie def has an identity crisis. I personally feel like this movie should've sticked with the Crank formula or the other instead of switching back & forth.. Also the actors.. jesus christ they're fu*king terrible all except for Mads Mikkelsen he performs great at anything they do. Vanessa Hudgens acting had a moment when she opens up about her terrors which was by all means great BUT at the end that plot twist.. wasn't really effective because by then i had already clocked out of the film.. She ask's for an explanation and just a few words of explaining she tells em to shut up.. Great writing .. it's an extremely odd paced film ! It goes from Crank (shaky cam, hyper violence, vibrant colors, weird & campy sh*t), to this Serious, Grey movie. The torture scene was pretty retarded as well. This movie should've just stayed with 1 theme, and Seriously that fat bald guy i couldn't take him seriously from the moment they put the camera on him. Terrible casting. Will never watch this movie again honestly. The last action sequence was cool but it wasn't enough. Whatever rating this movie has on RT it deserved it.
It has a 18% on rotten tomatoes now. Your taste is trash.

3 months ago '07        #95
calle13 465 heat pts465
space
space
$6,152 | Props total: 11742 11742
 FrankAndBeans said
Bruh I fast-forwarded thru the torture scenes, I dont wanna see that. That Passion of Christ sh*t.

It has a 18% on rotten tomatoes now. Your taste is trash.
you must enjoy anything they throw at you huh ? lol nah but on the real i can see why and how people enjoyed it and thats cool, but for me it was throwing me off. It suffers from identity crisis.. This movie could've been dope as hell but the movie itself doesn't know what it wants to be. But come on.. you going there and tell me the Villain for this movie was good ? Plz !! looks like a random british actor who got picked up from Mc Donalds lol. If it would've stood with the serious tone or crank vibes then it would've been better but the fact it kept switching left and right felt like 2 different movies copy'd & paste over each other.

2 months ago '04        #96
Mike T 173 heat pts173
space
space
$16,707 | Props total: 30952 30952
i stopped respecting your opinion once you told us you gave a fu*k about Rotten Tomatoes.

The director Jonas Akerlund is a music video director, done some dope sh*t.

The k*lling of the my 600lb life n*gga and the a*sassin show & tell were weird funny

Last edited by Mike T; 02-09-2019 at 11:57 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+80online now  38
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  29
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
83 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+92online now  29
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  20
50 cent finally speaks on Buck’s secret life
114 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy