Kingdom Hearts 3 thread???

most viewed right now
12 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '17        #101
SATX 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,041 | Props total: 2050 2050
Started it last night on proud. Not too hard so far, Sora's voice is lowkey annoying the sh*t out of me but other than that it's fun
+2   

4 months ago '14        #102
Mr Harrow 47 heat pts47
space
space
$17,213 | Props total: 23628 23628
 SATX said
Started it last night on proud. Not too hard so far, Sora's voice is lowkey annoying the sh*t out of me but other than that it's fun
Voice acting is pretty bad. Whoever directed and edited the sh*t should be fired.

Anyways, rented it 2 days ago. Gonna go buy it today. fu*k it.

4 months ago '06        #103
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,590 | Props total: 5304 5304
 Merdock12 said
I can't get the hang out of airstepping. Is anyone on here good at it? The Tornado titan f*ght was kind of a headache.
Im trying to get the hang of it too. I cant do it as fluid as id like.

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 02-02-2019 at 06:55 PM..

4 months ago '04        #104
Mike T 175 heat pts175
space
space
$16,930 | Props total: 31817 31817
Idk i put this away as a teen that Simpe & Clean song fu*ked me up as a tenn. n*gga might be smoking playing & get too nostalgic start going down crazy rabbit holes in my mind
+1   

4 months ago '17        #105
R Shackleford 
space
space
$1,639 | Props total: 5513 5513
 Skateboard T said
yeah you remember how slow KH2 started with the whole roxas storyline.
A couple world's later and I'm feeling it now. I definitely made a mistake choosing normal difficulty though

wjcorner said
It gets better in the later worlds. They donít go too in depth in the AP mechanic aligned with the combat abilities, if you havenít already make sure your load out is in line with what youíre trying to do. And putting spells in shortcuts help add haste to launching magic while piecing up people with your blade
You're right, I put together the couple spells I have in shortcuts after I posted and it helps flow better. The game is(IMO) still loaded with flaws at this point but once I heard Chip n Dale I realized what it is I like about these games. I'm into it now

Anyone else reading this choose hard difficulty

4 months ago '06        #106
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,333 | Props total: 219 219
 NewLegends said
Beat it, end was beautiful. Easiest Kingdom Hearts Iíve played i would say.

Donít read unless you completed the game and watched the Epilogue(From the update)

[spoiler - click to view]

If anybody needs an explanation on the epilogue let me know.
I don't know if you beat the game and got the secret ending but...

My recommendation is to play KH1, KH2, Birth By Sleep & watch the KH Unchained χ/ Union χ before you play KH3.

4 months ago '14        #107
NewLegends 127 heat pts127
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 13260 13260
 made in the bay said
I don't know if you beat the game and got the secret ending but...

My recommendation is to play KH1, KH2, Birth By Sleep & watch the KH Unchained χ/ Union χ before you play KH3.

+1   

4 months ago '13        #108
rinasd10 
space
space
$145 | Props total: 81 81
 S-Class said
I played KH one and two when they were new and im not playing em again no time soon and im definitely not playing KH 1.45 the card game

like i said ima just peep the recap
KH2FM+ is honestly a great game to go back to at anytime. The game plays better than most action-rpgs in the last 10 years no problem.
+1   

4 months ago '13        #109
rinasd10 
space
space
$145 | Props total: 81 81
 S-Class said
Thatís whats up

I played through the Herc sh*t in the beginning and I ainít really like it

Sora voice sounds stupid to me and f*ghting feels kinda off too like itís not as intricate as it was on the older games maybe itís because Sora hasnít gotten his powers back

Idk I was in the 8th grade when 2 came out and that was the last one I played but already I can tell itís not as good as 2 and thatís sad

I really feel like even tho it took 40 years for it to come out they rushed it and didnít put the same care into it

I ainít play it in a whole day and I was ready to be hooked on it
I think they catered to more of the appeal of kingdom hearts opposed to gameplay if that makes sense. They went for over the top sh*t, attractions, link, and keyblade transformations. Which are all fine but it really makes the gameplay lack luster. I love the game without a doubt but i mashed X through basically all the bosses, except the inferno. Hopefully final mix some how fixes that.
+1   

4 months ago '08        #110
DooM 67 heat pts67
space
space
$29,148 | Props total: 23330 23330
Me and the wife have been playing separate files while one of us watches our newborn . I'm in arandale (sp?) Now

The game is dope as hell, I'm enjoying it a lot

4 months ago '09        #111
DEATH 70 heat pts70
space
space
space
$24,041 | Props total: 4911 4911
Started 2 cop but looks like a childs game

4 months ago '10        #112
2113 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,412 | Props total: 203 203
Currently playing through the entire series leading up to 3,catching all those side games ive missed. CoM,BBS etc...can't wait to finally play it.

3 months ago '15        #113
Drakehotel 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,617 | Props total: 16401 16401
Just bought this and RDD2 today...cant wait
+2   

3 months ago '18        #114
LifeGetsBetter 
space
space
$482 | Props total: 1138 1138
My girl copped this for me. Since she knew how excited I been about this sh*t for a min. This sh*t is trash, God father 3 status .
+1   

3 months ago '18        #115
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,351 | Props total: 13944 13944
I just traded this in at gamestop yesterday

waste of my fu*kin money
+1   

3 months ago '18        #116
LifeGetsBetter 
space
space
 S-Class said
I just traded this in at gamestop yesterday

waste of my fu*kin money
Thats crazy fam you was one of the main people in this I remember wanting this. What didnt you like about it?

Earlier my girl was braiding my hair and and a cutscene was on..these n*ggas were talking about some bull sh*t and shorty was like "what type of dialogue is this And low key I agreed with her like I dont even know and skipped it
+1   

3 months ago '18        #117
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
 LifeGetsBetter said
Thats crazy fam you was one of the main people in this I remember wanting this. What didnt you like about it?

Earlier my girl was braiding my hair and and a cutscene was on..these n*ggas were talking about some bull sh*t and shorty was like "what type of dialogue is this And low key I agreed with her like I dont even know and skipped it
Bruh I loved kingdom hearts 1&2 but this new sh*t ...

Idk wtf they was on when they came up with this new sh*t,the dialogue was so retarded like I really was thinking to myself why tf am I listening to this,not to mention how stupid Sora sounded,they couldnít get the voice of Phil from Hercules so they just had him be silent every time time he was on screen lol,the f*ghting felt stupid and extra easy and then 1&2 were so fire I figured if they take 50 years to make 3 then they must be making something amazing so there shouldnít have been any flaws at all

3 months ago '18        #118
LifeGetsBetter 
space
space
 S-Class said
Bruh I loved kingdom hearts 1&2 but this new sh*t ...

Idk wtf they was on when they came up with this new sh*t,the dialogue was so retarded like I really was thinking to myself why tf am I listening to this,not to mention how stupid Sora sounded,they couldnít get the voice of Phil from Hercules so they just had him be silent every time time he was on screen lol,the f*ghting felt stupid and extra easy and then 1&2 were so fire I figured if they take 50 years to make 3 then they must be making something amazing so there shouldnít have been any flaws at all
I feel you on all that. 1 and 2 were classics, low key this ps4 generation been disappointing me. I expect more, especially after playing RDR2. This game made me feel so lame playing it.

The frozen, and tangled world's were trash.. Matter fact all the world's were boring. I skipped a few cutscenes after a while. It's like this sh*t punish you for playing 1,2 and 3 in order. I was watching the cutscenes like "who are you people"?

What would be dope as fu*k is an online mode. You could f*ght 1 on 1, travel the world's with 3 people, do the Gummi ship with people, or just free roam. I'm finally at the end and the game. Is picking up but cmon the first part of the game. Was a scam
+1   

3 months ago '18        #119
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
 LifeGetsBetter said
I feel you on all that. 1 and 2 were classics, low key this ps4 generation been disappointing me. I expect more, especially after playing RDR2. This game made me feel so lame playing it.

The frozen, and tangled world's were trash.. Matter fact all the world's were boring. I skipped a few cutscenes after a while. It's like this sh*t punish you for playing 1,2 and 3 in order. I was watching the cutscenes like "who are you people"?

What would be dope as fu*k is an online mode. You could f*ght 1 on 1, travel the world's with 3 people, do the Gummi ship with people, or just free roam. I'm finally at the end and the game. Is picking up but cmon the first part of the game. Was a scam
Yea it is disappointing I got a PS4 and thereís currently nothing I feel like playing right now but I want to play something

Itís like Red dead redemption and a few others are the only games that show the systems true potential

But yea KH3 is trash

2 months ago '09        #120
TriniSoldier 71 heat pts71
space
space
$63,048 | Props total: 62190 62190

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  34
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
56 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  23
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 ó with free shi..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
(Trending) The Ariana Grande Challenge
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy