'Fake Bitcoin' - How this Woman Scammed the World, then Vanished

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+17  77
46 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 weeks ago '06        #1
2862 page views
24 comments

realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 76193 76 K  Slaps total: 4078 4 K
'Fake Bitcoin' - How this Woman Scammed the World, then Vanished

+10   

best
worst
24 comments

2 weeks ago '13        #2
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 33309 33 K  Slaps total: 7078 7 K
cliffs. what ico did she run?
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #3
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
 uoeno said
cliffs. what ico did she run?
she the person behind the cryptocurrency "Onecoin"
+8   

2 weeks ago '13        #4
iLLuminated105 
space
space
space
Props total: 172 172  Slaps total: 17 17
She might be the figurehead behind it but I highly doubt it was all her. Wouldn't be surprised if a team of criminals very knowledgeable in tech/programming just used her to be the 'mascot' tbh - I mean she seems smart and has a high level degree but doesn't seem like a high level programmer/extremely knowledgeable in crypto.

Isn't it strange that there's almost zero mention of the team around her when beginning the company? She goes missing and her bodyguard is put in charge, which he then gets arrested and put in prison. They must have hired him knowing he was a complete moron to be used to take the heat off the real team around it. IF it was all her, then shes a fu*king genius.

I'm amazed they got away with that much money before getting figured out and are still pulling in 1+million per week. Just goes to show how desperate people are to capitalize on the next Bitcoin type currency lol so desperate they don't stop to see if it's legit first.
+12   

2 weeks ago '06        #5
space
space
 iLLuminated105 said
She might be the figurehead behind it but I highly doubt it was all her. Wouldn't be surprised if a team of criminals very knowledgeable in tech/programming just used her to be the 'mascot' tbh - I mean she seems smart and has a high level degree but doesn't seem like a high level programmer/extremely knowledgeable in crypto.

Isn't it strange that there's almost zero mention of the team around her when beginning the company? She goes missing and her bodyguard is put in charge, which he then gets arrested and put in prison. They must have hired him knowing he was a complete moron to be used to take the heat off the real team around it. IF it was all her, then shes a fu*king genius.

I'm amazed they got away with that much money before getting figured out and are still pulling in 1+million per week. Just goes to show how desperate people are to capitalize on the next Bitcoin type currency lol so desperate they don't stop to see if it's legit first.
big time

i agree 100%.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 87227 87 K  Slaps total: 37287 37 K
So where is she
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #7
space
space
 Rule 336 said
So where is she
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #8
t76 
space
space
space
Props total: 461 461  Slaps total: 89 89
I just looked at this the other day. No one knows. According to the video she may have did some significant plastic surgery to hide her identity.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #9
DrakeSavage 
space
space
space
Props total: 246 246  Slaps total: 82 82
 iLLuminated105 said

pretty much. thing is though by 2013 you could create your own for 40 dollars. just people editing a few attributes. like the addresses, block times, coin amounts. even zcash which is relatively new just copies the bitcoin code base its all open source. ltc copies it, doge coin. almost all of them lol. there was probably no real knowledgeable people. but probably some people. lol.

also you are so right about the next bitcoin thing. and the desperation is sad. but theres also a huge aspect where people cant grasp bitcoin. and honestly onecoin is an og. that sh*t is old.

now when people enter bitcoin they have authority behind it cosigning it. back then people didnt. and thats waht people desire. id go as far to say every single culture had one thing in common and thats figure heads and authority. for thousands of years. to this day you better have references, or nobody wants to hear it. seals of approval. state, federal. fda all that sh*t. even logos are exactly that. figureheads like musk, jobs, gates. etc etc our presidents. everything has one.

bc if you do understand then you understand you cant be a next bitcoin, its impossible. that business model of inventing and releasing is a one and done. but you can sell that idea. theres not one crypto selling that idea that doesnt have a figurehead. bc they have to have that. and thats the difference.

the coins in order of mc behind bitcoin are ether, xrp, bch, bsv, ltc, eos, bnb, xtz, ada, xlm, trx, xmr, on and on and on. they all have a figurehead. lol. ill try to name a lot of them off the top of my head,

vitalik, garlinghouse, roger ver, craig wright, charlie lee, dan larimer or some bs lol. bnb dude is known as cz. mccaleb left xrp to create xlm. fluffypony, riccardo or something like that is his real name. on and on. cant forget justin sun

lol thats 10 out of the top 13. and one of them is tether doesnt count. obviously one is bitcoin lol. i think i missed ada lol.

Last edited by DrakeSavage; 02-15-2020 at 01:06 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
3take 
space
space
Props total: 14252 14 K  Slaps total: 1001 1 K
Issa man now.
Stay woke.
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #11
Hungsolow 
space
space
space
Props total: 2553 2 K  Slaps total: 424 424
 Rule 336 said
So where is she
Prolly hidden out with Jimmy Hoffa

+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #12
rprose 
space
space
Props total: 1201 1 K  Slaps total: 287 287
yeah that sh*t was a straight pyramid scheme.

sh*t went off the rail when they tried to hire this guy to dev for them and the company told him, hey we dont/haven't developed a blockchain yet and they told him for who he would be working for...buddy was like nah yall can have that, iont want no smoke.

that was the biggest red flag
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #13
Budala 
space
space
Props total: 2485 2 K  Slaps total: 577 577
 iLLuminated105 said

Wasn't that meathead her own brother?
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #14
Bearman413 
space
space
space
Props total: 240 240  Slaps total: 23 23
bi*ch couldn't even speak good English but im going to trust her with my money GTFOH
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #15
new2hiphop 
space
space
space
Props total: 48299 48 K  Slaps total: 3357 3 K
Greedy dudes get red finessed the hardest, this hoe couldn’t get a gift card much less a dolla bruh

2 weeks ago '16        #16
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 14415 14 K  Slaps total: 2177 2 K
Well, this is what happens when you don't do your research

2 weeks ago '13        #17
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 33309 33 K  Slaps total: 7078 7 K
 DrakeSavage said
pretty much. thing is though by 2013 you could create your own for 40 dollars. just people editing a few attributes. like the addresses, block times, coin amounts. even zcash which is relatively new just copies the bitcoin code base its all open source. ltc copies it, doge coin. almost all of them lol. there was probably no real knowledgeable people. but probably some people. lol.

also you are so right about the next bitcoin thing. and the desperation is sad. but theres also a huge aspect where people cant grasp bitcoin. and honestly onecoin is an og. that sh*t is old.

now when people enter bitcoin they have authority behind it cosigning it. back then people didnt. and thats waht people desire. id go as far to say every single culture had one thing in common and thats figure heads and authority. for thousands of years. to this day you better have references, or nobody wants to hear it. seals of approval. state, federal. fda all that sh*t. even logos are exactly that. figureheads like musk, jobs, gates. etc etc our presidents. everything has one.

bc if you do understand then you understand you cant be a next bitcoin, its impossible. that business model of inventing and releasing is a one and done. but you can sell that idea. theres not one crypto selling that idea that doesnt have a figurehead. bc they have to have that. and thats the difference.

the coins in order of mc behind bitcoin are ether, xrp, bch, bsv, ltc, eos, bnb, xtz, ada, xlm, trx, xmr, on and on and on. they all have a figurehead. lol. ill try to name a lot of them off the top of my head,

vitalik, garlinghouse, roger ver, craig wright, charlie lee, dan larimer or some bs lol. bnb dude is known as cz. mccaleb left xrp to create xlm. fluffypony, riccardo or something like that is his real name. on and on. cant forget justin sun

lol thats 10 out of the top 13. and one of them is tether doesnt count. obviously one is bitcoin lol. i think i missed ada lol.
true. ppl can make coins for like $3 now (erc20). The hard part is finding believers and building a community.

the code is readily available on ethereums site. Just pull up a youtube tutorial, and make your own coin

2 weeks ago '08        #18
blazinodadon 
space
space
Props total: 2395 2 K  Slaps total: 193 193
Sounds just like Bitconnect.....

1 week ago '04        #19
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 23051 23 K  Slaps total: 2941 2 K
Sounds like Tron

1 week ago '07        #20
GrezyNclean 
space
space
Props total: 1973 1 K  Slaps total: 262 262
Cold Fusion be having them documentary hits

1 week ago '05        #21
Tonero 
space
space
Props total: 6945 6 K  Slaps total: 2044 2 K
Dumb , she wont be able to spend any of that money anywhere

1 week ago '04        #22
Budala 
space
space
Props total: 2485 2 K  Slaps total: 577 577
 Tonero said
All that is pre-planned, if you think she just vanished and asked her self what now you naive.

1 week ago '05        #23
Tonero 
space
space
Props total: 6945 6 K  Slaps total: 2044 2 K
 Budala said
All that is pre-planned, if you think she just vanished and asked her self what now you naive.
You can vanish all you want. Her wallets are prolly being monitored the moment any activity is made she will be found out. Matter of fact there are bots that all they do is watcj for stolen crypto.

5 days ago '13        #24
Trell627 
space
space
Props total: 681 681  Slaps total: 72 72
What a finesse

5 days ago '16        #25
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 14415 14 K  Slaps total: 2177 2 K
 Tonero said
Enn, so far, she's shown alot of patience and doesn't appear to be a spirit of the moment person. If they haven't caught her by now, I'm bet that she has this planned out enough to where its a high probability she'll get away with it.

Yeah, she still could be caught, but at this point, I doubt it.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-97online now  39
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
116 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+70online now  30
Video inside The Next "Old Town Road" But For The Streets? RMR - "Rascal"
182 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Feb 26 - dallas serial killer caught 14 bodies....could be responsible for 100..
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Fredo Bang: "I Fxxked His Baby Mama And I Loved It"
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy