Feb 14 - Student Loan borrowers are now refusing to repay it back...

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
129 comments @movies

section  x5   |  2 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 days ago '05        #51
QualityRecords 
space
space
Props total: 5368 5 K  Slaps total: 509 509
Universities jacking their prices up by 1000% since the 70s and 80s is insane to me. There really is no reason for it. Some of these college professors are making 175-200k a year (I know most aren't that high, but still).
+7   

2 days ago '08        #52
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20779 20 K  Slaps total: 1877 1 K
 pnoi89 said
fu*k a trade. I like being in a comfy office and instead of getting my hands dirty. I'll leave that to the laborers.
Eh... you can learn a trade and be in an office running stuff. More importantly, running your own stuff.
+7   

2 days ago '08        #53
Kewop Decam 
space
space
space
Props total: 20779 20 K  Slaps total: 1877 1 K
 QualityRecords said
Universities jacking their prices up by 1000% since the 70s and 80s is insane to me. There really is no reason for it. Some of these college professors are making 175-200k a year (I know most aren't that high, but still).
sh*t, probably more than that when they require students to buy their own published books
+1   

2 days ago '14        #54
Maynard JKeenan 
space
space
Props total: 897 897  Slaps total: 410 410
Entitled little brats

So thirsty for that Animal House college experience they sign up for these exorbitant loans with no idea how they're going to pay them back.

Face the music you little pricks.

Been paid off my student loans.

Last edited by Maynard JKeenan; 02-14-2020 at 02:23 PM..
+2   

2 days ago '16        #55
Homer Pimpson 
space
space
Props total: 13181 13 K  Slaps total: 4481 4 K
 DadeCounty said
fu*k college. find a trade, get certified. More money and less debt
Terrible lifestyle
+1   

2 days ago '06        #56
Stupid Fresh 
space
space
Props total: 12482 12 K  Slaps total: 2369 2 K
then everyone will refuse to pay taxes
+1   

2 days ago '12        #57
Tyrantula 
space
space
Props total: 2205 2 K  Slaps total: 369 369
No Cap I aint paying sh*t
+6   

2 days ago '17        #58
yousabitch 
space
space
space
Props total: 9167 9 K  Slaps total: 1815 1 K
fu*k college that sh*t is a waste of time and money unless you’re going to be a doctor, lawyer or something along those lines
+2   

2 days ago '05        #59
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 17776 17 K  Slaps total: 4963 4 K
 BX Stallion said
Poor snowflakes can't find a job with their liberal arts degree and now can't pay up.
I agree 100% bunchnof kids with trash degrees in general topics looking for 100k a year job. I run into then nonstop, english major works as a CNA, political science works as basically a receptionist.

If you dont want to be a teacher why get an english degree, what the fu*k job did you want with political science degree? Na fu*k that pay your sh*t back.

I'll support yall debt when the plan involves me getting a check, until then sorry for your bad decision making.
+7   

2 days ago '17        #60
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 34558 34 K  Slaps total: 3150 3 K
STEM majors should be free everyone else should have to pay.
STEM degrees are more likely to benefit society as a whole.
+5   

2 days ago '16        #61
Ill800 
space
space
space
Props total: 3720 3 K  Slaps total: 2704 2 K
George soros Illuminati bs at work

2 days ago '17        #62
dubsax 
space
space
Props total: 34558 34 K  Slaps total: 3150 3 K
 Homer Pimpson said
Terrible lifestyle
not really
I work at a museum and make more than curators and conservators with MFA's
+1   

2 days ago '18        #63
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 18492 18 K  Slaps total: 775 775
GI Bill. Still got 9 months on it should I want to go for my masters

+2   

2 days ago '19        #64
DadeCounty 
space
space
Props total: 17208 17 K  Slaps total: 1724 1 K
 pnoi89 said
fu*k a trade. I like being in a comfy office and instead of getting my hands dirty. I'll leave that to the laborers.

And I rather get my hands dirty and work out in the open than be trapped in front of a computer all day in some office. sh*t isnít for everybody
+2   

2 days ago '09        #65
sammcc30 
space
space
Props total: 3380 3 K  Slaps total: 336 336
Wonder who all these people deal? My wife pays like 10 bucks a month on her loan =, it'll never get paid off but her credit looks great cause her payments are on time each month, gotta negotiate a lower monthly then do what you can to pay it off faster if you choose....her debt is about 24k if i remember correctly
+1   

2 days ago '05        #66
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 17776 17 K  Slaps total: 4963 4 K
 yousabi*ch said
fu*k college that sh*t is a waste of time and money unless youíre going to be a doctor, lawyer or something along those lines
Countless jobs you can get with a degree, people are going to school with no particular job in mind, which is restarted. Have a goal, do what it takes to get there, simple sh*t.
+3   

2 days ago '12        #67
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 88036 88 K  Slaps total: 6335 6 K
 Nautilus O said
Thatís exactly whatís going to happen.

There is a movement thatís becoming more and more accepted in society where people donít have to be accountable. I can decide I want to go to college to be a lawyer and I know itís going to cost x amount of dollars. But once I get there and graduate, now I want to be able to take this degree and go make money but not be responsible for paying it back.

Or I wanted to go to college to paint and now I owe money for that time I wasted.

Accountability in America only matters when you're White/black/brown and you're in the lower middle class to poor. Accountability has never meant sh*t to the upper middle class/upper class in this country and thats REALLY the reason why that 'movement' you're talking about is being made what it is. Its also why that movement is being seen as a villain

CEO Of Exxon who makes 50 million a year and receives bonuses matching that? fu*k taxes, fu*k paying your fair share, fu*k being held accountable.

Walmart worker who makes $22,000 a year and finds a way to cheat on his income taxes when using turbo tax? Or 23 year old kid who wanted to get an education so they could contribute to society but now that education has them in worse position than they were before they went to college? Those are lazy fat criminals!!!!!

Should things be free? no

Should life be easy? no

Is a 'fixing of the playing field in America long overdue? fu*k yes
+7   

2 days ago '10        #68
Frasier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13489 13 K  Slaps total: 14605 14 K
Anybody with any minuscule understanding of economics, knows that making college "free" (Taxpayer funded) it would render college even more worthless than it is now. Fewer people should be attending college, not more. What gives college degrees their value is scarcity in having them which is why Bachelors Degrees have basically become what a*sociates degrees used to be, and Masters degrees have become what Bachelors degrees used to be...because fewer people have them.

If everybody has a college degree, nobody has a college degree.

Do I think College is a scam? Yes.

Do I think its overpriced? Yes.

Do I think people should screw the banks over? Yes

But the solution ISN'T having country wide free college. Also, the people who took out the loans, signed the papers to pay them back. But I do hope people en masse stop paying them. Someone needs to punish these colleges though, instead of JUST the banks/out govt. These colleges still get their money regardless and if they're guaranteed to get paid because of these fast flowing student loans and/or the tax money if college were guaranteed, they'd do nothing but continue raising the prices...because Why not? The funding is guaranteed. Thats the problem.

TL:DR Edition: STOP GOING TO COLLEGE. ITS A fu*kING SCAM. STOP TAKING OUT STUDENT LOANS, THEY'RE A fu*kING SCAM.
+7   

2 days ago '12        #69
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 88036 88 K  Slaps total: 6335 6 K
 Stupid Fresh said
then everyone will refuse to pay taxes
I get where you're going, but refusing to pay taxes is how this sh*t called America got started in the first place

Systems need a reboot, things need fixing, revolutions have to occur, people have to thrive, some have to die, things have to change.

Its a natural part of every civilization thats ever graced the planet
+6   

2 days ago '19        #70
DadeCounty 
space
space
Props total: 17208 17 K  Slaps total: 1724 1 K
 Homer Pimpson said
Terrible lifestyle

Not really but like I said might not be for everyone. I got my certs and now I make as much as wife and sheís a teacher who went to a university for 4 years, and I have no debt compare to the thousands she owes in student loans.
+2   

2 days ago '12        #71
Taste Maker 
space
space
Props total: 1271 1 K  Slaps total: 139 139
stop saying free and and say taxpayer funded..

can't stand when I'm cutting checks to IRS and hear people saying free...
+3   

2 days ago '06        #72
vinceisallin 
space
space
Props total: 3628 3 K  Slaps total: 686 686
College kids and their bullsh*t ideology is ruining our country! You sign up for some bullsh*t classes and then mad you canít pay it back? Try again dumbfu*k! Go learn a trade or work at Walmart! Learn what you are getting into before you sign up!
+3   

2 days ago '16        #73
Ill800 
space
space
space
Props total: 3720 3 K  Slaps total: 2704 2 K
 OldBusiness said
Accountability in America only matters when you're White/black/brown and you're in the lower middle class to poor. Accountability has never meant sh*t to the upper middle class/upper class in this country and thats REALLY the reason why that 'movement' you're talking about is being made what it is. Its also why that movement is being seen as a villain

CEO Of Exxon who makes 50 million a year and receives bonuses matching that? fu*k taxes, fu*k paying your fair share, fu*k being held accountable.

Walmart worker who makes $22,000 a year and finds a way to cheat on his income taxes when using turbo tax? Or 23 year old kid who wanted to get an education so they could contribute to society but now that education has them in worse position than they were before they went to college? Those are lazy fat criminals!!!!!

Should things be free? no

Should life be easy? no

Is a 'fixing of the playing field in America long overdue? fu*k yes
Bernie sanders is gong to fix it all LOL

2 days ago '07        #74
Funeral James 
space
space
Props total: 2392 2 K  Slaps total: 342 342
 dagreat1_87 said
student debt sucks.....buuuuuuut a n*gga need his credit to be good lol.
what do you need credit for?
+1   

2 days ago '18        #75
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25693 25 K  Slaps total: 6425 6 K
I aint never pay sh*t back cuh.

Got my house thru a family member on my girls side. My car i use is my dads 3rd car.

My credit bad but who cares i dont need anything that i dont already have. They gonna have to eat that as paid money for all my ancestors hard work. We square now america
+7   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+111online now  40
Image(s) inside Saving $10k
159 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+34online now  36