Feb 14 - Student Loan borrowers are now refusing to repay it back...

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
129 comments @movies

section  x5   |  2 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 days ago '11        #251
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 119828 119 K  Slaps total: 17377 17 K
 whouthinkitis said
Man you can still go to college and graduate with a degree in said field. The problem is that once folks graduate you have to find a job in the same field. Some of these jobs require you to have about 2-3 years of experience + a bunch of other qualifications beforehand and you're in competition w/other applicants who may be more qualified & experienced.

Thing is once it's time to repay those loans and if you can't find a job in your field most ppl are forced to take a low wage job to pay them loans back.
also where you live contributes a lot

people move back home to rural farm country where the only job is family dollar

its definitely competitive as fu*k, my current job I only got because the 2 idiots before me failed the drug test

Last edited by Sin; 02-14-2020 at 04:59 PM..
+2   

2 days ago '17        #252
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
Props total: 11295 11 K  Slaps total: 2884 2 K
 tallulahmademe said
Did i say that?? Im simply saying that the way the system is setup is not fair.
Explain

2 days ago '09        #253
Vincent_Chase 
space
space
Props total: 2031 2 K  Slaps total: 261 261
Money is created out of thin air so debt ain't real imo
+2   

2 days ago '18        #254
addth3sauce 
space
space
Props total: 2942 2 K  Slaps total: 224 224
 SouthsideNori said
Mines was only like 4k and some change but it was from ITT Tech, that bih cancelled out when they closed, blessings my n*gga.
"Mines".....ha

2 days ago '04        #255
dj X 
space
space
Props total: 9752 9 K  Slaps total: 628 628
I sent this article to my brother and his response was:

Took him a decade to pay off an $80K loan
+1   

2 days ago '12        #256
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 88036 88 K  Slaps total: 6335 6 K
Student Loan forgiveness is a republican concept to tho. @

2 days ago '16        #257
Urboyl3 
space
space
Props total: 5008 5 K  Slaps total: 339 339
credit score aside its all fun and games till they start garnishing your wages.

2 days ago '04        #258
stay alert 
space
space
space
Props total: 1411 1 K  Slaps total: 141 141
Most of the people who are not paying their loans back, because they cant afford to pay them back. People actually want to be able to pay their student loans off, but they cant. People get their degrees, to improve their lives, then when you get it, they cant get a job in their field, because of lack of professional experience, because a company wants 5 years of work related experience when you just graduated, wtf?

If they do get lucky, and get a job, its not paying enough to live, and pay back their loans at the same time, so they feel as if its a scam all along. They don't care about credit if you have to pick between buying basic necessities verses paying a student loan bill. You will skip that bill every time.

Last edited by stay alert; 02-14-2020 at 10:32 PM..
+9   

2 days ago '10        #259
tallulahmademe 
space
space
Props total: 25007 25 K  Slaps total: 4612 4 K
 Pythagoras said
Explain
1) we live in a country that 22 trillion dollars in debt but wont approve us if they see old sh*t on our credit

2) i pay off a debt but my credit will drop for months

3) this oh so important thing that basically runs my life, i will get penalized for checking MY OWN sh*t SO I CAN FIX IT. Then the sh*t have to stay there for 2 fu*kING YEARS!!!!

4) Computers donít care about special*circumstances. Everything is either black*or white. There is no consideration of a*personís basic character or allowance for*the fact that people can change their lives*and their behaviors.

5) why the fu*k do u have to tie a credit score to auto insurance??? Im paying the sh*t with my own damn money. If i dont pay, i lose coverage right??

I can go on and on if u want me to. Do i need to keep going??
+8   

2 days ago '14        #260
DavidAames 
space
space
Props total: 13613 13 K  Slaps total: 709 709
 OldBusiness said
No.

People regardless of race, color, creed, or political party have been protesting the idea of credit since its inception. So what would make this group any different, 10 years from now, than the tons of people who already do that?

As far as the topic goes I paid my loans off, but if these n*ggas can pull off a hat trick then more power to them. sh*t if their actions save me 50k on my kids education then fu*k it
Facts!

2 days ago '13        #261
PCDubya 
space
space
space
Props total: 3991 3 K  Slaps total: 682 682
I hope more students dont pay their loans. They can fu*k their credit up, get denied for a mortgage and then pay rent to me for the rest of their lives.

2 days ago '04        #262
stay alert 
space
space
space
 PCDubya said
I hope more students dont pay their loans. They can fu*k their credit up, get denied for a mortgage and then pay rent to me for the rest of their lives.
Most millennials, and preceding generations don't believe in owning a home. Not only that, it so hard now to own a home now cause of the 2008 crisis all the stipulations are heinous. You have to have great credit plus a good income to debt ratio
+1   

2 days ago '14        #263
Hoodsta1e11 
space
space
Props total: 6071 6 K  Slaps total: 989 989
fu*k that credit I stopped worrying about it a long time ago my sh*t sittin at 727
I pay cash if I cant afford it I don't need it
I feel like I've safed more this way than dealing with credit purchases
+2   

2 days ago '06        #264
vinceisallin 
space
space
Props total: 3628 3 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 tallulahmademe said
1) we live in a country that 22 trillion dollars in debt but wont approve us if they see old sh*t on our credit

2) i pay off a debt but my credit will drop for months

3) this oh so important thing that basically runs my life, i will get penalized for checking MY OWN sh*t SO I CAN FIX IT. Then the sh*t have to stay there for 2 fu*kING YEARS!!!!

4) Computers donít care about special*circumstances. Everything is either black*or white. There is no consideration of a*personís basic character or allowance for*the fact that people can change their lives*and their behaviors.

5) why the fu*k do u have to tie a credit score to auto insurance??? Im paying the sh*t with my own damn money. If i dont pay, i lose coverage right??

I can go on and on if u want me to. Do i need to keep going??
you can check your credit without it going down, its when you apply for loans or credit is when that matters. My credit score went up when I paid off debt. I do agree about the insurance sh*t though. If you aren't smart with money, they figure you suck at driving also
+1   

2 days ago '10        #265
tallulahmademe 
space
space
Props total: 25007 25 K  Slaps total: 4612 4 K
 vinceisallin said
you can check your credit without it going down, its when you apply for loans or credit is when that matters. My credit score went up when I paid off debt. I do agree about the insurance sh*t though. If you aren't smart with money, they figure you suck at driving also
U can check with those apps but those arent really accurate. U only get 1 true time to check it a year, unless youre paying for it

2 days ago '05        #266
YonkasNative 
space
space
space
Props total: 398 398  Slaps total: 69 69
 ClapBackJack said
I still don't understand how nikkaz making less than 200k can afford children. I really don't
You’re thinking from an elitist’ perspective. I was raised by a single mother with not much bread and she did a great job.
+2   

2 days ago '18        #267
TheyGotKanye 
space
space
space
Props total: 2211 2 K  Slaps total: 616 616
 SouthsideNori said
Mines was only like 4k and some change but it was from ITT Tech, that bih cancelled out when they closed, blessings my n*gga.
Lmfao! Thatís whatís gonna happen in America. Mark Cuban has been speaking on it for about 15 years now. Itís no way they can sustain if no one is paying which seems to keep occurring. Eventually itís gonna collapse. Theyíll get bailed at at worse or walk away debt free (AND WEALTHY) like the students
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 days ago '20        #268
ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1423 1 K  Slaps total: 610 610
 YonkasNative said
Youíre thinking from an elitistí perspective. I was raised by a single mother with not much bread and she did a great job.
I'm sure she did. But are you equipped with the resources to really compete against the heavy weights in society? Too many parents are good parents and give them good values then step back and say "show me what you got and be successful." And it don't work that way. Really successful children have parents with money and connections otherwise your child is 150k in debt with a bullsh*t degree sliding downhill after 24.

2 days ago '06        #269
drunkenmasta 
space
space
Props total: 2991 2 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
 BX Stallion said
Poor snowflakes can't find a job with their liberal arts degree and now can't pay up.
I was about to say, whatís with the millions who made it work? Donít cry foul because you a stupid mf

2 days ago '04        #270
Grisly 
space
space
Props total: 8143 8 K  Slaps total: 978 978
 youngsiz said
They can take your tax return so not paying doesnít do sh*t
basically lol

they got americans by the balls

all the mfers not paying their loans gonna be real mad when they see their whole tax refund gripped up and then they still gotta pay the loans anyway

VOTE FOR BERNIE
this current govt corrupt as fu*k
he gonna at least start the clean up
+3   

2 days ago '13        #271
PCDubya 
space
space
space
Props total: 3991 3 K  Slaps total: 682 682
 stay alert said
Most millennials, and preceding generations don't believe in owning a home. Not only that, it so hard now to own a home now cause of the 2008 crisis all the stipulations are heinous. You have to have great credit plus a good income to debt ratio
You need a job for 2 years and a 650 credit score. You could put a $100 deposit on a secured card, spend $40 a month, pay in full and repeat. In under a year you will be in the 650 range.

What hurts most though is people spend out of their means when house shopping. Cant come up with 10% down payment and then they have to get mortgage insurance. Which in the long run, adds alot of lost money.
+1   

2 days ago '04        #272
stay alert 
space
space
space
 ClapBackJack said
I still don't understand how nikkaz making less than 200k can afford children. I really don't
Over half of the country lives pay check to pay check, and they raise kids fine. its only like 20% of 350 million people in this country that makes 200k > .

2 days ago '04        #273
stay alert 
space
space
space
 PCDubya said
You need a job for 2 years and a 650 credit score. You could put a $100 deposit on a secured card, spend $40 a month, pay in full and repeat. In under a year you will be in the 650 range.

What hurts most though is people spend out of their means when house shopping. Cant come up with 10% down payment and then they have to get mortgage insurance. Which in the long run, adds alot of lost money.
It sounds easy, but to someone coming out of college, with a low paying job, or someone who cant get a job they can't do that. It takes money to have good credit, and to improve your credit which is easy if you have the funds to do it.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 days ago '20        #274
ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1423 1 K  Slaps total: 610 610
 stay alert said
Over half of the country lives pay check to pay check, and they raise kids fine. its only like 20% of 350 million people in this country that makes 200k > .
You're not understanding my point. Think of it like some hunting video game. One player starts out with camouflage, multiple guns, hella ammo, a compass, and a map, and a first aid kit and the other player starts out with a knife only.

Which player is going farther in life?

2 days ago '06        #275
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
space
space
Props total: 51434 51 K  Slaps total: 7679 7 K

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+111online now  40
Image(s) inside Saving $10k