A Look inside NYCs secret Free Mason Lodge HQ | Take a look!

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '04        #101
Pichito25 
space
space
space
Props total: 162 162  Slaps total: 8 8
fu*k that lodge, the Girl Scouts national headquarters is next door.
You can go and buy cookies from them all year!
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #102
imthatinfamous 
space
space
Props total: 10874 10 K  Slaps total: 4278 4 K
 DUMAR777 said
Prince Hall had to create a whole seperate rite of degrees for Black Men..

Because cracker a*s George Washington wouldn't issue a charter to Prince Hall..

Hall had to travel all the way to London to petition the Grand Lodge for a charter

Which was issued obviously because England obviously would do anything to undermine America at the time because it was during the same time as the revolutionary war ...

So sir it's more than a couple of scumbags in Freemasonry ..you have a whole regular lodges system (3 letter & 4 letter) DISCRIMINATING against BLACK FOLK

SO YES SYSTEMATIC RACISIM IS A PROBLEM THAT THE CRAFT OF FREEMASONRY as practiced by White men should take ACCOUNTIBILITY For

And the fact that you would defend it makes me question you ...

What COLOR is your MOTHER...

brother?
Prince Hall is not a rite, it's its own separate branch.

It is now independent of any Grand Lodge in the world including the Grand lodge of England. It answers to itself.

Since votes for membership are unanimous in Freemasonry, all it takes is 1 man to keep any person out of the fraternity.

Prince Hall has since been recognized by the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts and any man can join.

George Washington had nothing to do with the denial of the petition to Prince Hall. Hall petitioned the Provincial Grand Lodge known as St. John's Lodge, which was under the rule and control of the Grand Lodge of England, and then the Grand Lodge of England changed their mind when Hall petitioned directly after the revolutionary war.

2 weeks ago '15        #103
majorpain1963 
space
space
space
Props total: 2909 2 K  Slaps total: 285 285
 DUMAR777 said
Oh so you just gonna avoid the question

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO ADDRESS THE OBVIOUS RACISIM OCCURING WITHIN THE CRAFT of PSUEDO BROTHERHOOD...

so mote it be
I answered, but it's clear you fronting since you didn't pick up on it.

2 weeks ago '11        #104
ProppaProp 
space
space
space
Props total: 327 327  Slaps total: 38 38
 Cant Read Sh1t said
aka u got nothing to say cause he introduced facts and logic to ur bullsh*t fairy tale conspiracy theories
No, Aka i dont respond to hate with more than whats neccesary.

2 weeks ago '04        #105
hulk161 
space
space
Props total: 1637 1 K  Slaps total: 113 113
 majorpain1963 said
This guy REALLY knows what he's talking about.. you can trust this ..

Also..

This picture speaks volume. Brothers that know will see.

Last edited by hulk161; 02-14-2020 at 04:12 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #106
rempleTakalaka 
space
space
Props total: 469 469  Slaps total: 55 55
sellouts and hijackers

2 weeks ago '19        #107
Ayyoson 
space
space
space
Props total: 182 182  Slaps total: 1 1
Smib
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #108
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 23859 23 K  Slaps total: 5913 5 K
 DeadendBoy said
If itís so secret how come people know so much about it? This is a real question. Can I get a real answer if anyone knows?
Because people don't know about the other shxt that goes on behind closed doors that's secret. It's kind of like how the music industry has parties and then there's the after after party... But it's crazy because I ran into a couple of Masons and they said it's nothing like that but I'm thinking they're either told to say that or it's the higher ranking ones who get into the masturbating in caskets and all that other goofy shxt.

1 week ago '16        #109
AgentOrange 
space
space
Props total: 4654 4 K  Slaps total: 1254 1 K
 just imagine said
your friend that does home invasions is not only a loser, but a liar.
masons invite and a*sociate those who can provide from their family, not those who steal from others. it would be an oxymoron to say the masons helped you out of a jam. but hey, im on boxden responding to a fu*king moron who gets told bold faced lies by his "friend".

you need some new friends, or maybe you aint sh*t either.
Actually he doesn't do home invasion. Not his style which was shocking when he got locked up. He claims it was a set up. I also said he "CLAIMS" to be a Mason. I cannot reify like I can for my other friend who went to a meeting. You paint anyone caught up in a crime as a loser and as someone who can't provide for his family? You need a new idea of thinking. Life isn't as cut and dry as your sheltered life. He was a good provider who made a mistake getting caught up and possibility set up by not so good disgruntle family member.

You are the moron who is upset over a comment. You turn into a troll and say things you wouldn't say to someone in person. I wish you would. You are a coward, an internet tough guy who thinks he is an expert because he looked it up on google. And judging by the tone of your comment, I know you ain't sh*t either

Last edited by AgentOrange; 02-16-2020 at 04:19 PM..

1 week ago '16        #110
AgentOrange 
space
space
Props total: 4654 4 K  Slaps total: 1254 1 K
 xcobr35715 said
Donít believe they ASK anyone to join...donít believe me google it🤣
ASK may not be the correct word but you have to be INVITED. I don't need google to tell me. He was INVITED and had the opportunity to join. He didn't because he felt they was asking too much of him and his personal life. The organization may not had asked him but the person who invited him did ask.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #111
niruggg 
space
space
Props total: 34662 34 K  Slaps total: 3750 3 K
 Shere Khan said
Ain't a secret if it's on the internet.
 SupaDoggManMan said
How is it a secret if it’s out in the open on one of busiest streets in Manhattan?... It has a flag on the building.
its not a secret they have tours every Saturday I think, really cool esp the Egyptian room

1 week ago '18        #112
niruggg 
space
space
 DeadendBoy said
If itís so secret how come people know so much about it? This is a real question. Can I get a real answer if anyone knows?
they told me its an organization with secrets not a secret organization
+1   

1 week ago '17        #113
xcobr35715 
space
space
Props total: 574 574  Slaps total: 178 178
 AgentOrange said
ASK may not be the correct word but you have to be INVITED. I don't need google to tell me. He was INVITED and had the opportunity to join. He didn't because he felt they was asking too much of him and his personal life. The organization may not had asked him but the person who invited him did ask.
Not a common thing amongst Prince Hall..

ďask and you shall receive, knock and it shall be open, seek and youíll findĒ...for the most part thatís the way....no invites...

1 week ago '17        #114
xcobr35715 
space
space
Props total: 574 574  Slaps total: 178 178
 DeadendBoy said
Itís not true manifestation of a secret society.. we see what they want us to see/hear/read to distract ppl I guess, front line ppl always identifiable & they obv talk & showboat a lot..its deeper than an emblem on a car/shirt Iím sure...but Iím going sideways now🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 week ago '18        #115
niruggg 
space
space
 ProppaProp said
Maybe you should reevaluate yourself. The anger is obvious from the hostility. I suggest learning to communicate maturely and maybe a little anger management. I put together ten commandments of anger management i can share if your emotions and thoughts are that uncontrollable. Thank you for humoring me with your profanity, seriously.
you're an idiot

1 week ago '18        #116
niruggg 
space
space
 kuul said
A gay dude tried to sponsor me and every since then I been cool on the fraternal order types

ya'll must of been spending quite a bit of time together beforehand for him to decide to be your sponsor
+1   

1 week ago '16        #117
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 15223 15 K  Slaps total: 1730 1 K
 niruggg said

ya'll must of been spending quite a bit of time together beforehand for him to decide to be your sponsor
Lol nah I was at a coworkers child's birthday party or just a get together because I liked her I was there. We had a gay coworker who brought his friend. I'm black everybody was black, it was when crown Royal black just came out. I'm not homophobic and dude misinterpreted my acceptance as gay sh*t so he shot his shot.

1 week ago '18        #118
niruggg 
space
space
 kuul said
Lol nah I was at a coworkers child's birthday party or just a get together because I liked her I was there. We had a gay coworker who brought his friend. I'm black everybody was black, it was when crown Royal black just came out. I'm not homophobic and dude misinterpreted my acceptance as gay sh*t so he shot his shot.

1 week ago '17        #119
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
Props total: 18315 18 K  Slaps total: 1808 1 K
 ProppaProp said
No, Aka i dont respond to hate with more than whats neccesary.

same excuse u mentally unstable dudes always use to get out of answering logical questions

1 week ago '16        #120
kuul 
space
space
 niruggg said
You don't know gay people?

1 week ago '18        #121
niruggg 
space
space
 kuul said
You don't know gay people?
none that have ever mistaken me for gay

1 week ago '18        #122
niruggg 
space
space
 jayevryday said
Dont quote me on this, and i wont front like i am knowledgeable because im not, but my cousin was a former mason years ago until his younger brother ( my cousin too) died.. but he said something like if you ask a mason how he traveled from the east, and he said by foot or by horse that meant something. He also said white and black masons do not rock with each other at all.
came across this in my lessons as well (5%)
+2   

1 week ago '16        #123
kuul 
space
space
 niruggg said
none that have ever mistaken me for gay
How did you know them?

1 week ago '18        #124
niruggg 
space
space
 kuul said
How did you know them?

we worked together

1 week ago '16        #125
kuul 
space
space
 niruggg said

we worked together
Ok cool. It doesn't make me gay. It's just you might not be attractive. That's a you problem not a me problem

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  90
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  46
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
222 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+92online now  41
The game is telling the truth about Griselda