A Look inside NYCs secret Free Mason Lodge HQ | Take a look!

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
39 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+58  158
61 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '13        #1
5245 page views
131 comments

PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13998 13 K  Slaps total: 3515 3 K
A Look inside NYCs secret Free Mason Lodge HQ | Take a look!

• The Grand Lodge of New York is located in the Flatiron neighborhood of New York City and it is the headquarters for all Freemasons in the state.

• Although the building looks like a normal structure from the outside, inside there are elaborate rooms and lodges that hint at what goes on behind the scenes at this secretive organization.

• Insider recently took a tour of the building, getting a glimpse at rooms like the Grand Lodge Room, which can seat 1,000 people for state-wide meetings.

• The building is also filled with smaller "lodges" that are themed, like the Gothic Room and the Colonial Room.

imageimage

There are six million Freemasons living in the world right now.

With a number that high, it should be easy to find out what exactly a Mason is and what they believe, but the organization has a reputation for keeping tight-lipped about what goes on behind closed doors.

Freemasonry can be traced back to the medieval ages, but there are still lodges all over the world that host meetings. In fact, New York City is home to the Grand Lodge of New York, the headquarters for the state. Incredibly, despite being one of the most secretive organizations in the world, they welcome guests into the building every day for tours.

Insider took one of these tours and saw firsthand where all their meetings take place. Keep reading to find out what it's like inside.

imageFREEMASON TEMPLE

Save for a Freemason flag that hangs outside the building, the temple is largely nondescript. Located on 23rd street, the massive building takes up an entire city block.

From the street, the Masonic Hall looks like a normal building, lined with windows. At night, however, there are no lights that come from those windows because they are a facade. The Freemasons blocked out the windows in this building to protect their privacy.

Even the front entrance looks completely ordinary on the city block.image

More..
visit this link https://www.insider.com/t .. dge-inside?amp
+18   

best
worst
131 comments

2 weeks ago '13        #2
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
In the center of each room, there is a padded table that is reserved for praying.

Masons place their
[spoiler - click to view]

— or whatever text they believe in — on top and then kneel in front of it. The number three motif continues here, as there are only three candles that surround the praying area.

The same setup can be found in every room in the building, including the Gothic Room.

The Gothic Room is modeled after Sainte-Chapelle in Paris and is heavily influenced by French architecture.

+11   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
LightAndBlaze 
space
space
Props total: 13544 13 K  Slaps total: 446 446
O Lord, My God...
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
AgentOrange 
space
space
Props total: 4655 4 K  Slaps total: 1254 1 K
My friend got asked to join. You have to be invited. He went to one meeting but didn't join. They require a monthly membership fee. I have another friend who claims to be a mason. Claims they got him out a few jams with the law and got him jobs....but they couldn't help him for the home invasion he got convicted for....
+50   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 38885 38 K  Slaps total: 5761 5 K
Woah!!!! Where’s the bloody alter wjere they perform spooky blood rituals with children at???

:

I’ve come to almost enjoy the creativeness and imagination that is the tinfoils.

2 weeks ago '18        #6
Shere Khan 
space
space
Props total: 2287 2 K  Slaps total: 392 392
Ain't a secret if it's on the internet.
+26   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
2advanced 
space
space
space
Props total: 4715 4 K  Slaps total: 1871 1 K
I heard there is a certain way they can stand in public if they ever need help....another mason will recognize the stance and come to their aid
+24   

2 weeks ago '13        #8
space
space
 Shere Khan said
Ain't a secret if it's on the internet.
Best secrets are hidden in plain sight homeboi
+70   

2 weeks ago '13        #9
space
space
 2advanced said
I heard there is a certain way they can stand in public if they ever need help....another mason will recognize the stance and come to their aid
Conversation, one who’s affiliated will recognize their brother the moment they speak to one another. It takes a few words. Or a handshake
+24   

2 weeks ago '06        #10
Be Easy 
space
space
Props total: 9771 9 K  Slaps total: 1294 1 K
 AgentOrange said
My friend got asked to join. You have to be invited. He went to one meeting but didn't join. They require a monthly membership fee. I have another friend who claims to be a mason. Claims they got him out a few jams with the law and got him jobs....but they couldn't help him for the home invasion he got convicted for....
n*gga walked past all the lawyers and used a mason as his defense
+16   

2 weeks ago '08        #11
606robin 
space
space
Props total: 9341 9 K  Slaps total: 729 729
Best “frat” to join. Hell, most folks PSI Omegas and shut are apart of it. Literally, all my friends from service that joined. All work CAREERS, not jobs in the GS sector at 100k or better. Based upon referrals not education and experience. My old 1SG is making 100k as a GS13 or some sh*t. Dude has a HS diploma and maybe a batch of credits from JC. Another friend got his packets for warrant and sh*t signed quick, like whole board done and acceptance in 1 month. These folks run everything... from executive levels. At least in the military and GS sectors. Wish I had joined, but still have the Hella Shrine hand coin on my desk, which I was offered my last deployment.
+9   

2 weeks ago '17        #12
xcobr35715 
space
space
Props total: 579 579  Slaps total: 181 181
 AgentOrange said
Don’t believe they ASK anyone to join...don’t believe me google it🤣
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #13
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20466 20 K  Slaps total: 2189 2 K
You ain't gotta be invited... They advertise on fu*king t.v. I see the ads whenever I see my folk in Maryland. My grandma was one and two good homies of mine are. Idk how this is the headquarters for them when I live by one right on Lafayette ave and walk past other ones that are clearly and plainly marked. Pretty sure there are fu*ked up people there like anywhere else. People are fu*ked up
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #14
just imagine 
space
space
space
Props total: 113 113  Slaps total: 40 40
 AgentOrange said
your friend that does home invasions is not only a loser, but a liar.
masons invite and a*sociate those who can provide from their family, not those who steal from others. it would be an oxymoron to say the masons helped you out of a jam. but hey, im on boxden responding to a fu*king moron who gets told bold faced lies by his "friend".

you need some new friends, or maybe you aint sh*t either.
+17   

2 weeks ago '13        #15
space
space
Damn, I ain’t make this thread for people to argue. I just want the people to become illuminated to truths. This is the age of information,

-Seek and ye shall find
+31   

2 weeks ago '05        #16
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 39443 39 K  Slaps total: 1722 1 K
 Be Easy said
n*gga walked past all the lawyers and used a mason as his defense

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #17
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 31764 31 K  Slaps total: 3299 3 K
You don't have to get invited and they don't recruit that's a myth.

"A lodge in your area isn't trying to keep people from joining..... Quite the opposite... It's a struggle for many lodges to attract new members. But what a local Lodge is interested in is knowing you are a good guy. To know you better, they may invite you to public social functions, or perhaps a festive board (it's a light meal and maybe a drink after a lodge meeting is over)."

"Reach out to your local lodge and meet the guys. Then ask for a petition"
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #18
SupaDoggManMan 
space
space
space
Props total: 12 12  Slaps total: 0 0
How is it a secret if it’s out in the open on one of busiest streets in Manhattan?... It has a flag on the building.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #19
Head Coach 
space
space
space
Props total: 5370 5 K  Slaps total: 512 512
 PaperBoy said
Conversation, one who’s affiliated will recognize their brother the moment they speak to one another. It takes a few words. Or a handshake
Its even deeper then that, i was riding with my pops when i was young, cop pulled us over, black dude, walked up to the car and str8 up apologized and said have a good day. Til this day im confused, idk if my pops thru him a hand signal or what but that sh*t was ill

N im like how tf u know he was a mason... no answer
+12   

2 weeks ago '05        #20
crazyquicks 
space
space
space
Props total: 740 740  Slaps total: 80 80
I work in the building that their HQ is in. You can take a tour of their HQ but they don't show you all the rooms. It's pretty crazy because when they have meetings the lobby is full with old white dudes that look like they have money.
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #21
GrezyNclean 
space
space
Props total: 1977 1 K  Slaps total: 263 263
 BrooklynDamien said
You ain't gotta be invited... They advertise on fu*king t.v. I see the ads whenever I see my folk in Maryland. My grandma was one and two good homies of mine are. Idk how this is the headquarters for them when I live by one right on Lafayette ave and walk past other ones that are clearly and plainly marked. Pretty sure there are fu*ked up people there like anywhere else. People are fu*ked up
I thought Free Masons don't accept women. I know the Order of the Eastern Star does.

Just looked it up and I am correct

Modern Freemasonry broadly consists of two main recognition groups. Regular Freemasonry insists that a volume of scripture be open in a working lodge, that every member profess belief in a Supreme Being, that no women be admitted (although, in some jurisdictions, those who transition to women after being initiated may stay; see below), and that the discussion of religion and politics be banned. Continental Freemasonry is now the general term for the jurisdictions which have removed some, or all, of these restrictions.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #22
DeadendBoy 
space
space
Props total: 4831 4 K  Slaps total: 606 606
If it’s so secret how come people know so much about it? This is a real question. Can I get a real answer if anyone knows?
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #23
AngelTaster 
space
space
Props total: 4396 4 K  Slaps total: 304 304
For traveling men only
+10   

2 weeks ago '15        #24
Shmoedog 
space
space
Props total: 9464 9 K  Slaps total: 3639 3 K
 PaperBoy said
Best secrets are hidden in plain sight homeboi
Hidden and being talked about or broadcasted aint the same
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #25
acefresh 
space
space
Props total: 44808 44 K  Slaps total: 3785 3 K
secret societies we all know
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  73
Image(s) inside Feb 27 - Terabytes Of Stolen Adult Content From OnlyFans Have Leaked
269 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-39online now  49
Alexis Texas says juicy J was nervous tooooo ?
119 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+41online now  33
Video inside On the low, u think uncle phil was more proud or shocked that will slep..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Apple gotta step it up
45 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy