Feb 13 - Trump’s threat against New York seen as ‘exact same thing' he was impeached over

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

7 days ago '05        #1
1191 page views
27 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 68860 68 K  Slaps total: 5161 5 K
Feb 13 - Trump’s threat against New York seen as ‘exact same thing' he was impeached over

President Donald Trump pressed New York’s governor to end the state’s lawsuits against him ahead of their meeting — and many saw that as more than just a request.

The Trump administration moved to block New York residents from the expedited Global Entry process at the border, and the president called for the state to drop its investigations of his businesses before meeting with Gov. Andrew Cuomo to discuss the travel policy.

“I’m seeing Governor Cuomo today at The White House,” Trump tweeted. “He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics. New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harrassment, start cleaning itself up, and lowering taxes. Build relationships, but don’t bring Fredo!”
Former ethics czar Walter Shaub called out the tweet as another example of the president abusing the power of his office.

“Holy cow! He appears to be engaging in another quid pro quo right before our eyes,” tweeted Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics. “I don’t know what to say but HOLY COW! NY must drop its lawsuits against him if New Yorkers want Global Entry status? HOLY COW!!! HOLY COW!!!”

+10   

best
worst
27 comments

7 days ago '09        #2
getem 
space
space
Props total: 941 941  Slaps total: 126 126
+1   

7 days ago '04        #3
ItAlY2BkLyN 
space
space
Props total: 20584 20 K  Slaps total: 4619 4 K

7 days ago '09        #4
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
space
space
Props total: 155168 155 K  Slaps total: 19298 19 K
the fat turd wont apply this extortion to his new york "donors" who have to navigate through the time wasting global entry scheme smh

If your application status is "Pending Review" then your application has been received and is being processed. Please note that processing times vary by applicant, but on average you can expect your application to be processed for Global Entry and FAST within 6 months, SENTRI 12 months and NEXUS 6 months. This includes vehicle enrollments.

The vetting process cannot be expedited. If you submitted a renewal application before expiration of your current membership, then you can continue to use your benefits until the renewal is finalized (up to 6 months after your expiration date)

this scheme takes anywhere from 6 - 12 months to get approved smh
+2   

7 days ago '16        #5
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 46191 46 K  Slaps total: 10122 10 K
maga the squid proque king
+4   

7 days ago '17        #6
lucifershammer 
space
space
Props total: 36288 36 K  Slaps total: 3781 3 K
He can't help himself
+1   

7 days ago '06        #7
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 53225 53 K  Slaps total: 7350 7 K
somebody ask susan collins if she still thinks he learned his lesson
+17   

7 days ago '07        #8
Jeet Kune Do 
space
space
Props total: 6158 6 K  Slaps total: 538 538
 Skateboard T said
Ftb
+6   

7 days ago '18        #9
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
Props total: 24865 24 K  Slaps total: 2416 2 K
 Skateboard T said
This woman has to go they dems should be dropping that soundbite 24/7 in maine.
+4   

7 days ago '20        #10
BX Stallion 
space
space
space
Props total: 199 199  Slaps total: 452 452
The GOAT President

7 days ago '05        #11
Fauby 
space
space
Props total: 17636 17 K  Slaps total: 2223 2 K
He gonna be the first president double impeached at this rate
+13   

7 days ago '04        #12
gh3tto 
space
space
Props total: 9489 9 K  Slaps total: 1830 1 K
you know 45 is desperate to hide his taxes b.c hes funded by russia

those rednecks wouldnt care if he was funded by satan as long as hes rescumlican hes ok
+9   

7 days ago '12        #13
acefresh 
space
space
Props total: 44428 44 K  Slaps total: 3753 3 K
It’s pretty scary that the president is acting like this and all anyone can do is watch.
+14   

7 days ago '20        #14
Xiox 
space
space
Props total: 875 875  Slaps total: 154 154
How does national security come into play
+3   

7 days ago '19        #15
Mr Insecurity 
space
space
space
Props total: 2713 2 K  Slaps total: 316 316
 DUCEDUCE said
This woman has to go they dems should be dropping that soundbite 24/7 in maine.
“Well, I may not be correct on that. It’s more aspirational on my part, it’s more that I hope that he’s listened to the many voices in the Senate who have pointed out that the call was very problematic.”

She is the most naive adult in the word.
+2   

7 days ago '19        #16
StillAtit 
space
space
space
Props total: 378 378  Slaps total: 148 148
The day this sh*tard dies will be a World (not just national) Holiday!!!!

+8   

7 days ago '13        #17
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 37578 37 K  Slaps total: 3174 3 K
Let's not forget within hours of the Mueller investigation turning up inconclusive, he made that call to Ukraine. This is his M.O.

What I don't understand is why everyone's just standing around. Every single thing he's done from the nepotism, to being an international hotel owner who won't disclose his tax returns, to making a profit off of the presidency, to shot calling major events without his administration knowing, to blatantly calling members of congress and intelligence agency members treasonous, to sitting down with our enemies alone in rooms with no records, to flip flopping on the topic of election interference depending on what kind of pressure there is then never commiting to election security measures, to admitting to literal crimes on air, to firing government employees and top 1% military officials for not being loyal to him...bro that's literally just the stuff off the top of my head, I'm just riffing.

Mueller himself said under oath that the 2020 election is in danger and interference is a very serious threat. Are he and his people clocking this? Why play so cool? Rosenstein too, just way too cool of an exit for how alarming this all is. Is this all this took? These career government officials, some who risked their lives on the battlefield on behald of this country are just chillin?

And we all KNOW this man is only gonna push us further and do something exponentially worse than the last. Is there a larger investigation in the works here? How does one get rid of not just a president but an entire rotting political party? Does anybody with any tangible power care?
+8   

6 days ago '04        #18
term0il 
space
space
space
Props total: 213 213  Slaps total: 16 16

It runs deep
+3   

6 days ago '06        #19
Kick Dayez 
space
space
Props total: 714 714  Slaps total: 42 42
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
lol damn bruh... how is that a reach??
+4   

6 days ago '10        #20
Sk8bamboo 
space
space
Props total: 2333 2 K  Slaps total: 133 133
 DiegoRivera said
Let's not forget within hours of the Mueller investigation turning up inconclusive, he made that call to Ukraine. This is his M.O.

What I don't understand is why everyone's just standing around. Every single thing he's done from the nepotism, to being an international hotel owner who won't disclose his tax returns, to making a profit off of the presidency, to shot calling major events without his administration knowing, to blatantly calling members of congress and intelligence agency members treasonous, to sitting down with our enemies alone in rooms with no records, to flip flopping on the topic of election interference depending on what kind of pressure there is then never commiting to election security measures, to admitting to literal crimes on air, to firing government employees and top 1% military officials for not being loyal to him...bro that's literally just the stuff off the top of my head, I'm just riffing.

Mueller himself said under oath that the 2020 election is in danger and interference is a very serious threat. Are he and his people clocking this? Why play so cool? Rosenstein too, just way too cool of an exit for how alarming this all is. Is this all this took? These career government officials, some who risked their lives on the battlefield on behald of this country are just chillin?

And we all KNOW this man is only gonna push us further and do something exponentially worse than the last. Is there a larger investigation in the works here? How does one get rid of not just a president but an entire rotting political party? Does anybody with any tangible power care?
I've been asking those same questions . What happens after Trump with a more competent con artist that can keep his mouth shut , knows how government works and make moves ? we're DOOMed
+1   

6 days ago '13        #21
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 37578 37 K  Slaps total: 3174 3 K
 Sk8bamboo said
I've been asking those same questions . What happens after Trump with a more competent con artist that can keep his mouth shut , knows how government works and make moves ? we're DOOMed
Like red alert, this ain't a drill, no hyperbole, DOOMED

Think of how many villains feel empowered right now and are waiting their turn because they see how surprisingly weak our institutions are.
+2   

6 days ago '09        #22
ShadyVsEminem 
space
space
Props total: 10793 10 K  Slaps total: 2786 2 K
That is exactly what i thought when i saw the tweet, holding his own citizens to ransom now to stop his guilt being revealed he really is a piece of sh*t

6 days ago '20        #23
BX Stallion 
space
space
space
Props total: 199 199  Slaps total: 452 452
Orange Mamba untouchable out here

6 days ago '04        #24
erickonasis 
space
space
Props total: 43783 43 K  Slaps total: 5457 5 K
 StillAtit said
The day this sh*tard dies will be a World (not just national) Holiday!!!!

Amen
+1   

5 days ago '11        #25
Pakchoy 
space
space
Props total: 69744 69 K  Slaps total: 755 755
 Sk8bamboo said
all of them were before Trump but we didn't notice

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Kehlani respond to Joe Buddens comments from his podcast
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  21
Wilder to Fury: "When I found you, you were strung out on coke." ԅ..
131 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+367online now  17
Pop Smoke reaped what he sowed and more death and chaos will come to this wick..
263 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+54online now  9
BREAKING: Pop Smoke murdered in home invasion.
1016 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy