Android texts might get this iMessage feature soon

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 weeks ago '11        #26
Slingy 
space
space
Props total: 7329 7 K  Slaps total: 1578 1 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Don't hate the game, learn how to adapt and pimp it. Most bi*ches use iPhones, and it's strike against you off GP when you got a green bubble. Have I told any lies? Thought so...

2 weeks ago '08        #27
asoria85 
space
space
Props total: 75 75  Slaps total: 116 116
MFs canít even receive a pdf via text. FOH

2 weeks ago '05        #28
Daddy Black 
space
space
Props total: 9349 9 K  Slaps total: 875 875
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Don't hate the game, learn how to adapt and pimp it. Most bi*ches use iPhones, and it's strike against you off GP when you got a green bubble. Have I told any lies? Thought so...
No lies told yo. If Iím talking to a girl and she got green bubble=automatic broke af or hood rat. Never have problems with blue bubble.

2 weeks ago '05        #29
Daddy Black 
space
space
Props total: 9349 9 K  Slaps total: 875 875
 asoria85 said
MFs canít even receive a pdf via text. FOH
Yea we can foh. Send link for pdf and we can dl and save it to our phone. Ios has come a long way man.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #30
FalconBuddha 
space
space
Props total: 5126 5 K  Slaps total: 786 786
 LYTE said
RCS, or rich communication services, is the new messaging protocol ready to power next-generation texting for Android. So far, Google hasnít been successful in making RCS a universal standard, but its efforts have been making some steady progress for widespread adoption.
fu*k that RCS bullsh*t, I have a google Pixel 4 on Google Fi and still dont have RCS

2 weeks ago '17        #31
Poncho520 
space
space
Props total: 6466 6 K  Slaps total: 617 617
 xArchangeLx said
Damn that's nice
How much do you pay for insurance through best buy? I just get mine through Verizon straight up
Teach me please
It's usually a percentage on the value like 20%. And they don't test the item or anything. Just pick out what you want and bring it to the register with you. It's a great way to protect the investment value of anything you purchase. But if the insurance laps and you don't use it cash out the window.

2 weeks ago '17        #32
Poncho520 
space
space
Props total: 6466 6 K  Slaps total: 617 617
 focusedinsight said
Green bubble. iPhone geeks and goofy bi*ches. Foh.

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #33
focusedinsight 
space
space
Props total: 361 361  Slaps total: 76 76
 Poncho520 said

Damn. And the balloon joints too. Samsung bogus.

+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #34
DominicanLou 
space
space
Props total: 9296 9 K  Slaps total: 450 450
i love my samsung n10

2 weeks ago '04        #35
focusedinsight 
space
space
Props total: 361 361  Slaps total: 76 76
 21 said
Class of 04. I know you're pushing 40. Still chasing random bi*ches and worried about text bubble colors. Must be insecure as sh*t
No, u exactly who I was referring too. Don't matter to me.

2 weeks ago '17        #36
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
Props total: 18327 18 K  Slaps total: 1808 1 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Bottom line, you're still gonna be a green bubble, and bi*ches are still gonna ignore you. When you're rockin an android, you're only hope is a bi*ch uses whatsapp.

damn u must really not have sh*t going for u if bi*ches decide whether or not to fu*k with u solely based on ur phone

and any bi*ch that actually takes that into account is def. ugly and retarded which makes it even worse
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #37
lilshun 
space
space
Props total: 5793 5 K  Slaps total: 965 965
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Never heard this sh*t in real life ever. What kind of lame bi*ches u fw dats givin strikes off gp over a green bubble n all i kno is iphone using bi*ches. Not once have we ever had a convo of this kinda sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #38
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
Props total: 999 999  Slaps total: 458 458
 lilshun said
Never heard this sh*t in real life ever. What kind of lame bi*ches u fw dats givin strikes off gp over a green bubble n all i kno is iphone using bi*ches. Not once have we ever had a convo of this kinda sh*t
They being polite and not keeping it 100 with you. Ask them if they wish you had an iPhone and they'll tell you. What's funny about this is we've only been talking about iMessage and green bubbles ITT, we haven't even gotten into facetime yet...

2 weeks ago '04        #39
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
 Cant Read Sh1t said
damn u must really not have sh*t going for u if bi*ches decide whether or not to fu*k with u solely based on ur phone

and any bi*ch that actually takes that into account is def. ugly and retarded which makes it even worse
One of the main things I do on my phone is talk to bi*ches, why would I buy a Samsung phone for $1k+ that's handicapped in that regard? That don't make no damn sense

2 weeks ago '17        #40
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
Props total: 18327 18 K  Slaps total: 1808 1 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
One of the main things I do on my phone is talk to bi*ches, why would I buy a Samsung phone for $1k+ that's handicapped in that regard? That don't make no damn sense

handicapped how? u cant text or talk on a samsung phone?

2 weeks ago '04        #41
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
 Cant Read Sh1t said
handicapped how? u cant text or talk on a samsung phone?
Sure, you can still text with SMS like we did in the 00's with a Samsung phone. A bi*ch send you a video of her pu**y spread and that sh*t come in 240p if it even manages to send at all. Have fun with that breh
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #42
lilshun 
space
space
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
They being polite and not keeping it 100 with you. Ask them if they wish you had an iPhone and they'll tell you. What's funny about this is we've only been talking about iMessage and green bubbles ITT, we haven't even gotten into facetime yet...
Bruh again idk what even leads women to have a convo wit a n*gga ab a damn bubble color. U either talk to some lame a*s hoes n they think u lame r sum. A bi*ch wld NEVA come at me ab no lame sh*t like that lol. I honestly think u trollin though. My bi*ch got a iphone n we have never had this convo
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #43
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 14415 14 K  Slaps total: 2177 2 K
 Cant Read Sh1t said

Or 12.

I can't see any female over 18 determining a guy's value over their phone. If they do, they're more than likely a low level broad. And you don't keep those around you anyway.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #44
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 36965 36 K  Slaps total: 6752 6 K
Who gafs about this sh*t?

1 week ago '09        #45
gzuzdatnucca 
space
space
space
Props total: 132 132  Slaps total: 13 13
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Bottom line, you're still gonna be a green bubble, and bi*ches are still gonna ignore you. When you're rockin an android, you're only hope is a bi*ch uses whatsapp.
Ni99as really have mental issues if this is your reasoning and what moves you, smh Ni99as still wet behind the ears.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #46
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
 gzuzdatnucca said
Ni99as really have mental issues if this is your reasoning and what moves you, smh Ni99as still wet behind the ears.
pu**y and money moves me. Wtf moves you breh?

1 week ago '06        #47
lato9905 
space
space
Props total: 4537 4 K  Slaps total: 941 941
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
pu**y and money moves me. Wtf moves you breh?
Are you really pushing 40?
+1   

1 week ago '04        #48
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
 lilshun said
Bruh again idk what even leads women to have a convo wit a n*gga ab a damn bubble color. U either talk to some lame a*s hoes n they think u lame r sum. A bi*ch wld NEVA come at me ab no lame sh*t like that lol. I honestly think u trollin though. My bi*ch got a iphone n we have never had this convo
Nah not trolling, like I said ask your bi*ches about it that rock an iPhone, see what they tell you...

1 week ago '04        #49
lilshun 
space
space
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Nah not trolling, like I said ask your bi*ches about it that rock an iPhone, see what they tell you...
What are they suppose to tell me fam? They be gobbling my android havin a*s d*ck so it cnt be that much of an issue
+2   

1 week ago '12        #50
shortymac187 
space
space
Props total: 507 507  Slaps total: 51 51
Only teenage girls and following trendy a*s bicthes care about that green bubble sh*t bro
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Fredo Bang: "I Fxxked His Baby Mama And I Loved It"
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  13
Video inside The Next "Old Town Road" But For The Streets? RMR - "Rascal"
201 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Feb 26 - dallas serial killer caught 14 bodies....could be responsible for 100..
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-39online now  9
Why Pop Smoke was so important
309 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy