Feb 13 - Tyrannosaur Species Dubbed 'Reaper of Death'..........Discovered in Canada

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+22  105
65 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 days ago '14        #101
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 161513 161 K  Slaps total: 20902 20 K
 Mike T said
BOY YOU THE SPECIAL ONE fu*kin goof. Trying to clown the n*gga for not believing in something that no living human has ever seen. You comparing them to our civilizations reptiles tells me you don't know sh*t dino savior.
Any basic interests in dinosaurs will tell you. That they more favored birds not fu*kin reptiles. Us as humans have only been shown dinosaurs through a Hollywood pov. And even Universal Studios acknowledged it. They said its too late to change the iconic film creature look.
I think it should be established that the word “dinosaur” wasn’t invented until 1841 by a British scientist named Sir Richard Owen. He just combined 2 Greek words, deinos meaning “terrible” & sauros meaning “lizard”. Before 1840 every civilization across the planet called these giant reptiles “Dragons”. You can look up any ancient culture going back thousands of years and they all talk about Dragons, a lot of these cultures never even interacted with one another and they all speak about dragons, on land and in the sea. Ancient culture considered them a marine or land monster, sea-serpent, sea dragon, sea monster or just serpent.

Now if Richard Owen called them “terrible lizards” in 1841 we must a*sume that all of the civilizations who documented Dragons mush have knew they were reptile creatures who were large in size and could either fly or swim. How did ancient cultures know about Giant Reptiles that could fly or swim unless they actually seen them first hand?

Last edited by Kyu; 02-14-2020 at 05:08 PM..
+1   

3 days ago '16        #102
kamal1978 
space
space
space
Props total: 1610 1 K  Slaps total: 684 684
 SimpinAintEz said
Says the literal fairytale believing religitard that ran into this thread to cry.

Bruh, you believe in sh*t that’s indistinguishable from magic. You have absolutely no room to be ridiculing anyone on what they believe. You’re the pot calling the kettle black.

Looool u still crying, ok kid if u stop whining I'll buy u a toy dinosaur
+1   

3 days ago '14        #103
space
space

Last edited by Kyu; 02-14-2020 at 05:29 PM..

3 days ago '16        #104
kamal1978 
space
space
space
Props total: 1610 1 K  Slaps total: 684 684
 DATKIDD121 said
Yet we should just believe your random bullsh*t?
U can believe whatever you want bro, and
u don't have to be mad at me for not believing

3 days ago '14        #105
space
space
 Eastcoast said

Feathers, wings, hollow bones, yet had teeth(modern birds don’t have teeth), long boney tail, etc

SimpinAintEz said
Been there, done that with him. He’ll tell it’s fake, tell you people have said it’s fake, and provide no evidence of it actually being fake.

what feathers??

Last edited by Kyu; 02-14-2020 at 05:30 PM..

3 days ago '04        #106
jrich14554 
space
space
space
Props total: 85 85  Slaps total: 41 41
lies lies lies.
+1   

3 days ago '16        #107
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
Props total: 4056 4 K  Slaps total: 1083 1 K
 Kyu said
I think it should be established that the word “dinosaur” wasn’t invented until 1841 by a British scientist named Sir Richard Owen. He just combined 2 Greek words, deinos meaning “terrible” & sauros meaning “lizard”. Before 1840 every civilization across the planet called these giant reptiles “Dragons”. You can look up any ancient culture going back thousands of years and they all talk about Dragons, a lot of these cultures never even interacted with one another and they all speak about dragons, on land and in the sea. Ancient culture considered them a marine or land monster, sea-serpent, sea dragon, sea monster or just serpent.

Now if Richard Owen called them “terrible lizards” in 1841 we must a*sume that all of the civilizations who documented Dragons mush have knew they were reptile creatures who were large in size and could either fly or swim. How did ancient cultures know about Giant Reptiles that could fly or swim unless they actually seen them first hand?
All of them didn’t use the word dragon.

3 days ago '15        #108
PineappleOG 
space
space
Props total: 30739 30 K  Slaps total: 5803 5 K
Why does it matter if dinosaurs had feathers tho?
+1   

3 days ago '16        #109
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 Kyu said

All of them didn’t use the word dragon. People found fossils and created myths.
+1   

3 days ago '16        #110
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 Kyu said

what feathers??

Are you claiming that archaeopteryx didn’t have feathers?

Btw, explain why some extinct dinosaurs had wish bones, and why do birds have genes for teeth?

3 days ago '14        #111
space
space
 Eastcoast said
All of them didn’t use the word dragon. People found fossils and created myths.
So all these ancient civilizations found some fossils and all created myths and imagined the same kind of creature?

3 days ago '14        #112
space
space
 Eastcoast said
Are you claiming that archaeopteryx didn’t have feathers?

Btw, explain why some extinct dinosaurs had wish bones, and why do birds have genes for teeth?
The word dinosaur is a “terrible lizard”, let’s remove the term dinosaur. Are you telling me lizards (reptiles/amphibians) evolved into birds at some point? It’s no proof of that at all and has never been observed or replicated. Birds are warm blooded and reptiles are cold blooded animals.
+1   

3 days ago '16        #113
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 Kyu said
So all these ancient civilizations found some fossils and all created myths and imagined the same kind of creature?
They weren’t the same creature, they varied just like the fossils they found:

A lot of it is based on snakes as well.

3 days ago '14        #114
space
space
 Eastcoast said
They weren’t the same creature, they varied just like the fossils they found:

A lot of it is based on snakes as well.
I already said Dragons were multiple different kinds of reptile/lizard creatures on land and in the sea.

3 days ago '13        #115
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 9716 9 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
 Eastcoast said

Feathers, wings, hollow bones, yet had teeth(modern birds don’t have teeth), long boney tail, etc

Yea Hermann von Meyer, the paleontologist who first studied himself thought it was a forgery for the longest. Historically that evidence you presented has been plagued with forgery by dozens of scientists and paleontologist. And yes Mr. Simp doesn't care about official Publications and what other scientists say about the dismissal. But I respect that you approached the conversation like an adult or someone with intelligence, it's a shame others can't do such things

3 days ago '13        #116
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 9716 9 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
 PineappleOG said
Why does it matter if dinosaurs had feathers tho?
I think folks automatically think if they have feathers then it has to be the smoking gun or link to them evolving into Birds or just like if folks see a walking primate it must be the missing link from humans to Apes.

Personally I can't believe something like that unless it's proof of it and I don't believe just because something is similar means it derives from the same thing or is the samething. I was just asking for proof since there's never been irrefutable proof

3 days ago '19        #117
SendusBK2afrika 
space
space
Props total: 178 178  Slaps total: 82 82
 Kid Astronaut said
I believe in Titans not Dinosaurs.

Book of Enoch
They not up on this yet..."they"= general population aka sheeple

3 days ago '16        #118
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 Kyu said
The word dinosaur is a “terrible lizard”, let’s remove the term dinosaur. Are you telling me lizards (reptiles/amphibians) evolved into birds at some point? It’s no proof of that at all and has never been observed or replicated. Birds are warm blooded and reptiles are cold blooded animals.
Yes, there’s different types of reptiles(the closest relative to birds are crocodiles). Why did you group reptiles and amphibians btw, are you unsure? You don’t think scientists know what is cold and warm blooded? How you think you found out?

Warm blooded lizard:

Warm blooded reptile:

Last edited by Eastcoast; 02-14-2020 at 09:47 PM..

3 days ago '06        #119
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
space
space
Props total: 51436 51 K  Slaps total: 7679 7 K
Lmao @ the fu*king idiots in here that don’t believe in Dino’s
+2   

3 days ago '16        #120
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 Mr K said
Yea Hermann von Meyer, the paleontologist who first studied himself thought it was a forgery for the longest. Historically that evidence you presented has been plagued with forgery by dozens of scientists and paleontologist. And yes Mr. Simp doesn't care about official Publications and what other scientists say about the dismissal. But I respect that you approached the conversation like an adult or someone with intelligence, it's a shame others can't do such things
Like 10 of them been found.

3 days ago '16        #121
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 Kyu said
I already said Dragons were multiple different kinds of reptile/lizard creatures on land and in the sea.
But dragons is a name from the west that is applied to other mythical creatures what wasn’t called dragons in their lands or origin, yet you made it seem like it was all the same thing discussed by multiple of civilizations that never met.

2 days ago '14        #122
space
space
 Eastcoast said
But dragons is a name from the west that is applied to other mythical creatures what wasn’t called dragons in their lands or origin, yet you made it seem like it was all the same thing discussed by multiple of civilizations that never met.
Go research any ancient language and find out what the word Dragon was, of course the word Dragon isn’t the same in all languages but we know what they all meant. All of them talked about the same creature. This is basic stuff

2 days ago '15        #123
PineappleOG 
space
space
Props total: 30739 30 K  Slaps total: 5803 5 K
 Mr K said
I think folks automatically think if they have feathers then it has to be the smoking gun or link to them evolving into Birds or just like if folks see a walking primate it must be the missing link from humans to Apes.

Personally I can't believe something like that unless it's proof of it and I don't believe just because something is similar means it derives from the same thing or is the samething. I was just asking for proof since there's never been irrefutable proof
I don’t have a problem with evolution, to me it doesn’t disprove god so whatever they find is cool with me

2 days ago '17        #124
FCWGM 
space
space
space
Props total: 1202 1 K  Slaps total: 144 144
 Nukem Rico said
Naw not buyin it, really not too convinced dinosaurs even existed
What would One gain from lying about something of this nature.....

Dinosaurs serve no purpose other than cool sh*t to look at in a museum....

I’m not sure if they use dinosaur fossils for fuel doe?

If the govt came out and said Dino’s was fake the world wouldn’t go into a panic or chaos....

You gotta think about what the lying party has to gain before you say some sh*t is a conspiracy

Last edited by FCWGM; 02-14-2020 at 10:31 PM..

2 days ago '15        #125
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 38249 38 K  Slaps total: 5668 5 K
Buncha ignorant fools trying so hard to be “woke” by no believing anything.

Clearly ya never thought to go to an actual museum or a place that shows you real fossils or Dino bones. Your loss really. I know “not believing” got ya thinking your woke. But if ya really actually investigated real sht instead of relying on the internet... you’d realize how dumb ya sound.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  45
Feb 16 - Man who works on 5g towers exposes the Dangers to Come
73 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast
174 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  33
Feb 16 - 14 year old boy arrested for stabbing tessa majors to death
33 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+88online now  23
Image(s) inside Someone robbed the coat check at MoneyBagg Yo concert in Chicago
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy