Feb 13 - Tyrannosaur Species Dubbed 'Reaper of Death'..........Discovered in Canada

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
129 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 days ago '13        #51
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 31927 31 K  Slaps total: 6280 6 K
 tonyt_spv said
Answer the question genius. Send another link please
Wait...you might literally be this stupid. Dammit man, I was trying to give you a way out by suggesting you might be trolling. Bless your heart.

You want me to send you a link talking about cemetery bones being next? Next for what?

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 02-14-2020 at 12:54 PM..
+2   

2 days ago '13        #52
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Theboybreblue said
You mean oil?

Oil comes from old trees. I watched this documentary a while ago on Netflix and basically oil comes from old trees, and other Fauna that was unable to break down due to the lack of oxygen in the air.. I can’t really explain it so my explanation won’t do it justice ..but trees.
Ehh, not quite.

2 days ago '13        #53
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 9667 9 K  Slaps total: 1595 1 K
 KdenIII said
I believe in dinosaurs but not that birds evolved from them.

it is so weird to think how freezing cold Alberta used to be a tropical environment.
 Eastcoast said
It was speculated for centuries that Dinosaurs and birds are related. Bones fossilize easier than feathers.
There isn't ONE dinosaur out of thousands or millions of fossils that shows it is transitioning into a bird and thats in all of the fossil record. But we do have a plethora of historic forgeries taking place that has been forgotten in history. Sounds like speculation and no irrefutable proof.

Yet people believe it is so which sounds very unscientific and not grounded in facts and reality. Just because something looks similar to something else doesn't mean they derive from the same thing. I just want irrefutable actual scientific proof

2 days ago '13        #54
Mr K 
space
space
 Nukem Rico said
Naw not buyin it, really not too convinced dinosaurs even existed
 illmatic said
So all the skeletons are fake? Dumbass
Well I believe we have evidence that dinosaurs existed, but maybe they didn't exist in the manner that today's society depicts them. However I know The "dinosaur bones" that you see on display at Museums aren't really bones at all 90% or more are all replicas

2 days ago '13        #55
Mr K 
space
space
@ feel free to provide irrefutable evidence and engage in intelligent dialogue instead of slapping from the side lines. I ask that you refrain from trolling or being ignorant, I prefer to have intelligent dialogue with adults. So you can just provide the proof or just say you dont have it, because I'm not looking for theories or kind of sorters

2 days ago '13        #56
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said
There isn't ONE dinosaur out of thousands or millions of fossils that shows it is transitioning into a bird and thats in all of the fossil record. But we do have a plethora of historic forgeries taking place that has been forgotten in history. Sounds like speculation and no irrefutable proof.

Yet people believe it is so which sounds very unscientific and not grounded in facts and reality. Just because something looks similar to something else doesn't mean they derive from the same thing. I just want irrefutable actual scientific proof
That’s a bold face lie and a blatant demonstration that you have an agenda to discredit. I can’t stand it when people push disinformation.

You don’t give a rat’s a*s about scientific proof because you didn’t bother to research the easy to find information on transitional fossils. You couldn’t have possibly even bothered to search.

“This fossil could almost be considered the smoking gun in Darwin’s theory of natural selection—except he didn’t see it until after his book had been published. Arguably one of the world’s most famous fossils, the first Archaeopteryx was discovered in Germany in 1861. It possesses a combination of traits that clearly place it as a transitional form between non-avian dinosaurs and birds. Its similarities to non-avian dinosaurs include a long feathered tail and small teeth. Unlike non-avian dinosaurs however, Archaeopteryx also has flight feathers and wings, just like a modern bird. The discovery of the furcula, or fused clavicle bone, in Archaeopteryx was a firm confirmation of the relationship between birds and dinosaurs, as they are the only two groups to have this anatomical feature.“

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 02-14-2020 at 01:16 PM..
+2   

2 days ago '13        #57
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said
@ feel free to provide irrefutable evidence and engage in intelligent dialogue instead of slapping from the side lines. I ask that you refrain from trolling or being ignorant, I prefer to have intelligent dialogue with adults. So you can just provide the proof or just say you dont have it, because I'm not looking for theories or kind of sorters
Calm your a*s down. I don’t slap and not respond unlike the rest of these scary religitards.

2 days ago '19        #58
Myko Jagsin 
space
space
Props total: 396 396  Slaps total: 176 176
I’m glad I don’t know some of y’all in real life because y’all got attitude issues when people say something you don’t agree with and I’m trying not to knock nobody out for the rest of my life. But the way y’all be talking, my temper would make me do it.
+1   

2 days ago '13        #59
Mr K 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
That’s a bold face lie and a blatant demonstration that you have an agenda to discredit. I can’t stand it when people push disinformation.

You don’t give a rat’s a*s about scientific proof because you didn’t bother to research the easy to find information on transitional fossils. You couldn’t have possibly even bothered to search.

“This fossil could almost be considered the smoking gun in Darwin’s theory of natural selection—except he didn’t see it until after his book had been published. Arguably one of the world’s most famous fossils, the first Archaeopteryx was discovered in Germany in 1861. It possesses a combination of traits that clearly place it as a transitional form between non-avian dinosaurs and birds. Its similarities to non-avian dinosaurs include a long feathered tail and small teeth. Unlike non-avian dinosaurs however, Archaeopteryx also has flight feathers and wings, just like a modern bird. The discovery of the furcula, or fused clavicle bone, in Archaeopteryx was a firm confirmation of the relationship between birds and dinosaurs, as they are the only two groups to have this anatomical feature.“

My,my that's a lot of negativity you got there buddy. Let me quote you here This fossil could almost be considered the smoking gun in Darwin’s theory of natural selection here I simplify this as well here is the key word and phrase
"This fossil could almost be considered"

So all I did was use your words. I'm not looking for possibly or sorta I'm looking for scientific irrefutable proof

Also
Since you appear to be pretty ignorant of things or consequently pushing an agenda. can we not use questionable evidence that several scientist today say is a forgery?

Please note Google's First Response with this below

Nice try tho, I suggest researching and not being so foolish and ignorant with your arguments. I can find more evidence that this is a possible fake if you like to as well from other scientists.

please note additional information below

Last edited by Mr K; 02-14-2020 at 01:51 PM..

2 days ago '13        #60
Mr K 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Calm your a*s down. I don’t slap and not respond unlike the rest of these scary religitards.
Nah you are a known troll here, you do that all the time lol. I'm entertaining interaction with you just to embarrass you, because you cannot provide irrefutable evidence, I want to see how much you going to lie and squirm, you do it often on this site. but back to the topic

2 days ago '13        #61
Mr K 
space
space
 Myko Jagsin said
I’m glad I don’t know some of y’all in real life because y’all got attitude issues when people say something you don’t agree with and I’m trying not to knock nobody out for the rest of my life. But the way y’all be talking, my temper would make me do it.
That's the truth.

A lot of them act this way because they hate their lives and they want to take it out on somebody that's why they troll and act crazy or tough. And others they're not strong and intellectual enough to engage in conversation without their emotions taking over. But it's a lot of cowards on here they would never speak to you in your face in such a manner as they do online
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 days ago '10        #62
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 27269 27 K  Slaps total: 11343 11 K
 kamal1978 said
79.5 million years lol, the .5 million years was added for dramatic effect

Ppl will believe anything nowadays, soon they will discover zombie dinosaurs
Yet we should just believe your random bullsh*t?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 days ago '10        #63
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 27269 27 K  Slaps total: 11343 11 K
 Rule 336 said
Can you clarify what you mean by "we" I find it hard to believe there are scientists on bx
We, meaning humans. Stop being a d*ckhead

2 days ago '15        #64
donnyyy 
space
space
space
Props total: 6988 6 K  Slaps total: 1075 1 K
 DadeCounty said
But I bet you believe in god

I believe in both

They've found dinosaurs frozen in good enough condition for dogs to eat and blood cells still in tact

...and no i dont believe in the millions of years ago just like i dont belive in dark matter

2 days ago '09        #65
red100 
space
space
Props total: 817 817  Slaps total: 207 207
 Rule 336 said
Alot of dumb things have been faked.
Who woukd've figured such a simple quote could hold such a tremendous truth behind it.

Starting the year off right with a sleeper right here.

2 days ago '05        #66
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 17776 17 K  Slaps total: 4963 4 K
Man boxden filled with inbred. " If your not going to show me a live dinosaur, then I don't believe they exist".

Man internet really filled with morons.
+1   

2 days ago '05        #67
projectd06 
space
space
 Mr K said
That's the truth.

A lot of them act this way because they hate their lives and they want to take it out on somebody that's why they troll and act crazy or tough. And others they're not strong and intellectual enough to engage in conversation without their emotions taking over. But it's a lot of cowards on here they would never speak to you in your face in such a manner as they do online
You're a fu*king moron, I'd say it to your face as well.
+1   

2 days ago '13        #68
Mr K 
space
space
 projectd06 said
You're a fu*king moron, I'd say it to your face as well.
Nah we both know thats not true. You can only act tough online and name call from a far. You literally just proved my point anyway, appreciate that and appreciate you for not adding anything of substance.

But you won't get any more life or interaction form me, feel free to name call and talk to yourself. As I said earlier I want to speak to intelligent adults that's not your area

2 days ago '05        #69
projectd06 
space
space
 Mr K said
Nah we both know thats not true. You can only act tough online and name call from a far. You literally just proved my point anyway, appreciate that and appreciate you for not adding anything of substance.

But you won't get any more life or interaction form me, feel free to name call and talk to yourself. As I said earlier I want to speak to intelligent adults that's not your area
Man you in here arguing dinosaurs, you aren't intelligent enough to discuss anything.
+1   

2 days ago '16        #70
ubthegreat 
space
space
Props total: 2297 2 K  Slaps total: 143 143
Dinosaurs was cap af sh*t aint real all them bones in museums fake af lol

2 days ago '13        #71
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said
Nah you are a known troll here, you do that all the time lol. I'm entertaining interaction with you just to embarrass you, because you cannot provide irrefutable evidence, I want to see how much you going to lie and squirm, you do it often on this site. but back to the topic
Nah, you’re a known religious zealot deadest on denial regardless of what’s presented. You pretending to want evidence is hilarious. I’m entertaining you to expose your willful ignorance.

With that in mind, what are you defining as “irrefutable”?

2 days ago '13        #72
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 red100 said
Who woukd've figured such a simple quote could hold such a tremendous truth behind it.

Starting the year off right with a sleeper right here.
You’re starting you year off with a fallacious argument? Hey, to each their own I guess.

2 days ago '13        #73
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 donnyyy said
I believe in both

They've found dinosaurs frozen in good enough condition for dogs to eat and blood cells still in tact

...and no i dont believe in the millions of years ago just like i dont belive in dark matter
What criteria determines what you’ll believe and what you will not?

2 days ago '15        #74
PineappleOG 
space
space
Props total: 30730 30 K  Slaps total: 5801 5 K
 Mr K said
Out of all the centuries and thousands if not millions of dinosaur bones have been found why is it that out of the majority THEY never found feathers or any indication of feathers but magically now after many many, many, forgeries they magically speak as if dinosaurs actually became Birds? Why magically they can find so many dinosaurs that are allegedly feathered? So many artists renditions of Tyrannosaurus rex in every damn dinosaur with feathers. Even though theres no irrefutable proof
We have found preserved feathers in amber

2 days ago '13        #75
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Mr K said
My,my that's a lot of negativity you got there buddy. Let me quote you here This fossil could almost be considered the smoking gun in Darwin’s theory of natural selection here I simplify this as well here is the key word and phrase
"This fossil could almost be considered"

So all I did was use your words. I'm not looking for possibly or sorta I'm looking for scientific irrefutable proof

Also
Since you appear to be pretty ignorant of things or consequently pushing an agenda. can we not use questionable evidence that several scientist today say is a forgery?

Please note Google's First Response with this below

Nice try tho, I suggest researching and not being so foolish and ignorant with your arguments. I can find more evidence that this is a possible fake if you like to as well from other scientists.

please note additional information below

Aaaaand not a single shred of evidence, let alone “irrefutable” evidence that demonstrates that the fossil was a fake. You typed all of that sh*t just to post accusations that haven’t been substantiated.

Nice try but next time try to abide by your own rule of thumb dipsh*t.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 02-14-2020 at 03:26 PM..

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+111online now  40
Image(s) inside Saving $10k
159 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+34online now  36
Video inside Floyd going in on TI right now on Drink Champs