NBA teams that sucked in real life that were g9ood in video games.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
11 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 days ago '05        #26
Profitcy 
space
space
Props total: 1162 1 K  Slaps total: 92 92
Any and every team with Montay ellis....
+1   

3 days ago '18        #27
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 19950 19 K  Slaps total: 2135 2 K
 Rob- said
Didn’t they have Durant too? I remember playin the Sonics wit him too goin off on dudes before they switch to okc
Nah this was before kd. They had some real white dude that hit 3s that I started too. Radmonovic something like that. I don't believe ray Allen and kd were together. Ray was in bos I think
+1   

2 days ago '05        #28
Tonero 
space
space
Props total: 6860 6 K  Slaps total: 2038 2 K
Baron Davis , J Rich Warriors in NBA live. I was an OG warriors stan back then

2 days ago '04        #29
killababi 
space
space
Props total: 4336 4 K  Slaps total: 936 936
ATL heat 19-20

2 days ago '04        #30
nikeairon 
space
space
space
Props total: 80 80  Slaps total: 8 8
This n*gga was Michael Jordan on one of the older 2ks I forget which year.

+1   

2 days ago '07        #31
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
Props total: 8877 8 K  Slaps total: 2920 2 K
 TheCompanyMan said
JR Riders Timberwolves on NBA Live 95
Any NBA Live team with JR Rider on it was gonna beast. That JR Rider, Jim Jackson, and Jason Terry Atlanta Hawks team from NBA Live 99 was goat.
+1   

2 days ago '12        #32
NYCBravado 
space
space
Props total: 1565 1 K  Slaps total: 254 254
I remember using Bob Sura in live 2004. I used to crush everybody with dude. Get like 60 points easily.

2 days ago '18        #33
back1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 2287 2 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
I wouldn't say they sucked, but the 2009 Denver Nuggets in NBA 2k. That JR/Melo combo was filthy
+1   

2 days ago '17        #34
Tetsuo 
space
space
Props total: 4162 4 K  Slaps total: 454 454
2006 Madden
Cleveland Browns

I was a Gawd with that team.
+1   

2 days ago '07        #35
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
 killababi said
ATL heat 19-20
yeah 2k20 hawks are unfairly cheesey trae young is just as good as prime curry in 2k 20, and deandre hunter, and huerter, and cam reddish, and bembry are all nice on 2k20. even the g-leaguers on the hawks squad like fernando are nice

2 days ago '07        #36
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
 nikeairon said
This n*gga was Michael Jordan on one of the older 2ks I forget which year.

People talk about how unfairly cheesey Terrence Williams was, but rarely talk about how cheap Wesley Johnson was in 2k11.wesley johnson was t-mac jr in 2k11.
+3   

2 days ago '07        #37
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
2013 portland trailblazers should be in this thread too even though they were a good play-off team in real life. blazers were just a good play-off team in real life, but thery were championship contenders in 2k13. that team was just a good team in real life, but on 2k13 they were just as good as lebron's miami heat in that game which is pathetic. gerald wallace was past his prime in portland but played like prime bobcats era gerald wallace on 2k13.

2 days ago '12        #38
cal classick 
space
space
Props total: 19555 19 K  Slaps total: 646 646
It was either 2k8, 2k9, or 2k10 but I use kick a*s with Richard Jefferson on da Nets. Draining hella 3s. My boy thought I was cheating .

2 days ago '07        #39
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
 BernieDaGoat said
I remember draining threes wtih Chandler while Curry dominated the paint
Bulls era Ron Artest had crazy hops in 2k, but had no jumper.

2 days ago '07        #40
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
ANTOINE WALKER'S ONE DEEP CELTICS TEAM LONG BEFORE PAUL PEIRCE WAS DRAFTED SHOULD BE ON THIS LIST TOO. ANTOINE WALKER, CHAUNCEY BILLUPS, AND RON MERCER WERE LOWKEY THE BIG THREE IN LIVE 98.
DEE BROWN, BRUCE BOWEN, AND WALTER MCCARTY WERE ALL NICE OFF THE BENCH IN LIVE 98 ALSO. CHAUNCEY BILLUPS WAS fu*kING GARBAGE ON THE CELTICS IN REAL LIFE, BUT ON LIVE 98, BILLUPS CREATE OFF THE DRIBBLE GAME IN LIVE 98 WAS ELITE, AND ON TOP OF THAT, CELTICS ERA CHAUNCEY BILLUPS HAD INSANE HOPS IN LIVE 98. CELTICS ERA CHAUNCEY BILLUPS WAS POSTERIZING FOOLS ON LIVE 98. DANA BARROS ON THE CELTICS TEAM WAS COLD ALSO IN LIVE 98. DANA BARROS WAS STEPH CURRY LITE IN LIVE 98. RON MERCER HAD A JUMPER IN LIVE 98 BUT WAS A fu*kING BUM IN REAL LIFE.

Only reason why they made Chauncey Billups so good in Live 98 was because Chauncey had an MVP type season in his last year of college when he played in Colorado.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 02-14-2020 at 04:27 PM..

2 days ago '07        #41
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
 Doc Logical said
Any team with Rudy Gay on it.

OJ mayo on the bucks.

Redd with the bucks.

Nash and the suns.

The Gordon hinrich years. (They were competitive tho)
And of course, the Atlanta Hawks.

The goat trash but fire 2k team. They had multiple forms too.

Here is the thing, they weren’t trash. But when you in the Eastern conference at that time, sh*t wasn’t fair.

Edit: I almost forgot.

I fu*king hated Brewer, that n*gga was a straight BUM.

Had the doodoo shot release too.

But if you had him going, you could beat anybody.
Yeah Ronnie Brewer was solid in 2k.Brewer's another Terrence Williams in 2k, along with Anthony Randolph garbage a*s. Anthony Randolph was like Baby Kevin Garnett in 2k11.
+3   

2 days ago '12        #42
Tron Carter 
space
space
Props total: 3590 3 K  Slaps total: 178 178
 MiseryCityTexas said
Yeah Ronnie Brewer was solid in 2k.Brewer's another Terrence Williams in 2k, along with Anthony Randolph garbage a*s. Anthony Randolph was like Baby Kevin Garnett in 2k11.
that Bulls team with Brewer was deadly. i used to get like 7-10 steals a game with him. he was ripping everybody and they had the automatic snatch steal animations then too lol.
Kyrie only Cavs with Alonzo Gee was a problem too.

2 days ago '07        #43
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
 Tron Carter said
that Bulls team with Brewer was deadly. i used to get like 7-10 steals a game with him. he was ripping everybody and they had the automatic snatch steal animations then too lol.
Kyrie only Cavs with Alonzo Gee was a problem too.
alonzo gee's jumper was money in 2k12 but can't shoot worth sh*t in real life. kyiRe and dion waiters's caVS WERE HILARIOUSLY GOOD IN 2K13 ALSO.
+2   

2 days ago '07        #44
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
That late 90s raptors team that had prime damon stoudamire, young marcus camby, prime athletic doug christie, clifford rozier,
john wallace, carlos rogers, and rookie tracy mcgrady were cheesy as hell also in live 98. Mcgrady had no jumper whatsoever in live 98, but his dunk cheese in that game was pathetic.

2 days ago '19        #45
Ayyoson 
space
space
space
Props total: 182 182  Slaps total: 1 1
That Bobcats Team with Carroll
+1   

2 days ago '06        #46
memphisboi55 
space
space
Props total: 2308 2 K  Slaps total: 275 275
I would drop nothing less than 50 w/ Ben Gordon when he was on Pistons.
His his arch release was so money for me.

2 days ago '07        #47
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
 ayyoson said
that bobcats team with carroll
2k8 was the only 2k in history where the bobcats and hornets were just as good as the celtics and lakers in that game.

J-rich and gerald wallace were the closest thing to jordan and pippen in that game. Matt carroll was baby steve kerr on that bobcats squad in 2k8, and ray felton was the black john stockton in 2k8. Dj austine had three pointer as well as a decent floater on that bobcats team also, AND SEAN MAY WAS NICE ON THAT SQUAD WHEN IT CAME TO FINISHING AROUND THE RIM ALSO. 2k ain't as realistic as they claim when it comes to certain scrub teams.
+1   

2 days ago '07        #48
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
DETROIT PISTONS IN THE VERY FIRST NBA JAM WAS CHEESE CENTRAL. BILL LAIMBEER WAS AUTOMATIC FROM THREE, AND n*ggaS USED TO BLOCK ISAIH THOMAS'S LAYUP ATTEMPTS AND THE BALL WOULD STILL FALL THROUGH THE HOOP EVEN AFTER THE SHOT WAS BLOCKED.

THE HORNETS WERE BASKETBALL GODS IN LIVE 2000. DAVID WESLEY WAS BABY DAME LILLIARD IN LIVE 2000, AND YOU HAD EDDIE JONES WHO WAS A BEAST ON THAT TEAM, PRIME ELDEN CAMPBELL, AND PRIME ANTHONY MASON, AND BOBBY PHILLS ALL STARTING WITH BARON DAVIS, RICKY DAVIS, DERRICK COLEMAN WHO WAS A BEAST ON THE HORNETS, AND BRAD MILLER ALL COMING OFF THE BENCH.

HORNETS WERE THE TRUTH IN LIVE 2000

2 days ago '07        #49
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
i used to subb in baron davis and ricky davis in the game back in the live 2000 days just because i knew them and eddie jones were gonna do some sick a*s dunks in the game. these guys weren't even in their primes yet, but ea sports had baron and ricky davis doing crazy a*s dunks in their game even back then. they just didn't have any jump shot back in the live days.

2 days ago '07        #50
MiseryCityTexas  OP
space
space
space
2K13 RAPTORS WAS MY FAVORITE TEAM TO USE IN 2K13. RUDY GAY,KYLE LOWRY AND TERRENCE ROSS, AMIR JOHNSON'S STARTING POST DEFENSE, WITH CHUCK HAYES ON DEFENSE COMING OFF THE BENCH. CHUCK HAYES WAS LOWKEY ONE OF THE BEST DEFENDERS IN 2K13. HE COULD GUARD THE PERIMETER ON DEFENSE, AS WELL AS IN THE POST.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+134online now  30
Image(s) inside Saving $10k
197 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+69online now  22
Image(s) inside Barack Obama did the Key and Peele skit in real life
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  15
Video inside The Reason Tray Deee Left The 'Up In Smoke' Tour
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  14
audio inside Nas told 50 he could point out his Grandma to niggas, he took it somewh..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy