Feb 13 - He Moved His Daughter To College. Then He Allegedly Started Sex Cult W/ Her Class

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
129 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

3 days ago '19        #26
hoodrichmali 
space
space
space
Props total: 698 698  Slaps total: 472 472
 016z said
Got out when he was 60, moved in with his daughter in college. Somewhat educated females listened to him for nearly 10 years. He’s 70 and now he’s the bad guy. He couldn’t whoop one of those young bi*ches if he wanted to, big facts. They sold pu**y on their own choice, he just guided them and I’m pretty sure they appreciated the guidance at the time
He’s 60 now 🤡
+7   

3 days ago '05        #27
Sub Crazy 
space
space
Props total: 7430 7 K  Slaps total: 838 838
 bangaondatrack said
There is some average looking n*gga sitting at home bustin nuts all over himself while there is a eldery homely looking a*s n*gga with a flock of college bi*ches
I ain’t gonna lie.

This article just gave me mad confidence. Bout to sweet talk every hoe now.

Last edited by Sub Crazy; 02-13-2020 at 08:23 AM..
+3   

3 days ago '15        #28
Mexicanelvis 
space
space
Props total: 4925 4 K  Slaps total: 267 267
Bro got out of jail and moved into his daughters dorm
+9   

3 days ago '17        #29
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 19857 19 K  Slaps total: 7623 7 K
Just like parents who push their kids to do sh*t that they themselves couldn’t achieve as kids..... then munch all their money
+2   

3 days ago '06        #30
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 52828 52 K  Slaps total: 7308 7 K
Not a s*x cult

Human trafficking ring

This man is connected to Rudy Giuliani btw
+3   

3 days ago '04        #31
Skilllz 
space
space
Props total: 11299 11 K  Slaps total: 1170 1 K
Dudes talk game must be ridiculous

3 days ago '12        #32
Legit Jones 
space
space
Props total: 7378 7 K  Slaps total: 402 402
 016z said
Got out when he was 60, moved in with his daughter in college. Somewhat educated females listened to him for nearly 10 years. He’s 70 and now he’s the bad guy. He couldn’t whoop one of those young bi*ches if he wanted to, big facts. They sold pu**y on their own choice, he just guided them and I’m pretty sure they appreciated the guidance at the time
U need to re read.. he got out of prison and moved in his daughter dorm in 2010 if he’s 60 now he was 50 then and fresh out of prison... u n*ggas is dumb and weird.. he easily was physically and physiologically threatening to these young wyte girls. I think ur trolling tho...
+7   

3 days ago '04        #33
eazyvaboy 
space
space
Props total: 23886 23 K  Slaps total: 1208 1 K
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
This the type of sh*t a boxden member would do if they had high social intelligence. Dude could have made a k*lling on Wall Street but used it to do some incel power fantasy. Pure definition of hustling backwards smh.
People slappin you but you have a point. Put him in sales with that type of social persuasion and he could be making millions. It's all about what you invest your energy in.

+6   

3 days ago '14        #34
Gotti Pippen 
space
space
Props total: 27104 27 K  Slaps total: 1050 1 K
 LYTE said
not for nothing but what would of been a good sentence for her?
. because if she wasnt drunk or under the influence of ANY drug legal or illegal and she stayed on the scene, I mean we cant start penalizing people heavily if all I said was in her favor.

s/n 2 accidents happened that same day in that county she lives in

he got 45 days

r.i.p. to each victim from these accidents

Otto was traveling westbound when she crossed the center line and struck another vehicle head-on, k*lling 80-year old Betsy Dodd, of Barnesville, and injuring another woman.

According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol, it was a result of one vehicle trying to pass another.
The crash k*lled the passenger in the other vehicle -- 51-year old Jeffrey McClurg of Worthington, Ohio and also injured the driver.
I’m not saying there was malicious intent in either case, but both cases are basically 2nd degree murder. They intentionally broke the law, those actions caused injuries and deaths.
+5   

3 days ago '12        #35
The Consultant 
space
space
Props total: 38664 38 K  Slaps total: 2535 2 K
 016z said

Got the age incorrect but your point remains the same. sh*t is wild bruh

And fu*k OP for is dumb a*s title, proofread next time n*gga. Gave me a headache.

3 days ago '17        #36
Tom Herman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 52609 52 K  Slaps total: 35449 35 K
First page is disgusting. Yall dont talk to women
+5   

3 days ago '18        #37
300 X 30 
space
space
space
Props total: 745 745  Slaps total: 288 288
Forum full of clowns
+3   

3 days ago '13        #38
dtdroid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 47055 47 K  Slaps total: 51038 51 K
 rellish said
Yeahh this dude got game

He probably called his self "Father Lawrence" ,, which would put the icing on the cake...

Ran word games around these lil bi*ches until they admitted to some sh*t they havent done.

In all honesty this guy was a black man they would be giving him maximum charges... We'll see what he gets
 J0e Bl0w said
Yep a yGuy
Can't have a single discussion on this site without multiple posters involving race.

Imagine my disgust trying to scroll through the news in the morning and people are trying to instigate race wars before breakfast. Unbelievable.

3 days ago '18        #39
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25693 25 K  Slaps total: 6425 6 K
Read the whole article in vanity. He choked one of the boys out for not letting him watch him and the other girl he was pimping have s*x

These kids all some pathetic weaklings and id be od ashamed of my seed if they was involved with some obvious con man and his evil c*nt daighter.

And the uni knew he was there and didnt do sh*t about him
+3   

3 days ago '17        #40
QdobaCasanova 
space
space
Props total: 36100 36 K  Slaps total: 8316 8 K
You incels would praise a sociopath.
+9   

3 days ago '14        #41
tygamann1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 19077 19 K  Slaps total: 8947 8 K
GOAT

3 days ago '13        #42
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
Props total: 9910 9 K  Slaps total: 506 506
He’s like one of those sleazy slimeball movie producers “Sarah, baby, you wanna be a star in the pickchas, right? Well you know what ta do, it ain’t gonna suck itself, so start suckin”

Last edited by diamondsxmoney; 02-13-2020 at 08:43 AM..
+4   

3 days ago '16        #43
Illogic 
space
space
Props total: 5724 5 K  Slaps total: 4123 4 K
This guy shouldn’t spend a day in jail you can’t force another human to do anything

3 days ago '18        #44
PAPLE 
space
space
Props total: 12360 12 K  Slaps total: 2610 2 K
 rellish said
Yeahh this dude got game

He probably called his self "Father Lawrence" ,, which would put the icing on the cake...

Ran word games around these lil bi*ches until they admitted to some sh*t they havent done.

In all honesty this guy was a black man they would be giving him maximum charges... We'll see what he gets
racist post.

reported.

3 days ago '16        #45
Illogic 
space
space
 QdobaCasanova said
He not sociopath he wanted women to do things for him and he convinced them without paying you guys who hate incels and claim you never pay should be proud

3 days ago '17        #46
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1725 1 K  Slaps total: 466 466
 QdobaCasanova said
Serious question: do you view female humans as lesser than their male counterparts? For whatever reason; maybe you have a "valid" reason for doing so?

If you do, then I understand the adherence to a different standard of expectation between the s*xes.

3 days ago '16        #47
Illogic 
space
space
 Tom Herman said
First page is disgusting. Yall dont talk to women
I do usually ask them how much for bareback anal

3 days ago '18        #48
PAPLE 
space
space
Props total: 12360 12 K  Slaps total: 2610 2 K
 BasedGawd said
It's criminal how hoes are never held accountable for they behavior and get a slap on the wrist at most, especially white women.

A 22-year-old woman was sentenced to 30 days in jail for vehicular homicide on Monday in Belmont County.
Racist post.

reported

3 days ago '16        #49
Illogic 
space
space
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
This the type of sh*t a boxden member would do if they had high social intelligence. Dude could have made a k*lling on Wall Street but used it to do some incel power fantasy. Pure definition of hustling backwards smh.
He wasn’t an incel by no shape of the definition but you are a dumb mother fu*ker though
+1   

3 days ago '20        #50
NachoDips 
space
space
Props total: 1547 1 K  Slaps total: 303 303
That’s not how that works.

PAPLE said
Racist post.

reported
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT