Feb 13 - He Moved His Daughter To College. Then He Allegedly Started Sex Cult W/ Her Class

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
29 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
36 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 weeks ago '06        #1
5737 page views
89 comments

RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
space
space
Props total: 52027 52 K  Slaps total: 7717 7 K
Feb 13 - He Moved His Daughter To College. Then He Allegedly Started s*x Cult W/ Her Class

Lawrence Ray physically, s*xually, and psychologically abused his victims on campus at the New York college, according to a federal indictment.

The father of a former Sarah Lawrence College student has been charged with s*x-trafficking her classmates, according to a federal indictment released Tuesday.

Lawrence Ray, also known as Lawrence Grecco, allegedly physically, s*xually, and psychologically abused his victims starting in 2010, when he moved into his daughter's on-campus residence in Yonkers, New York, after being released from prison.

The 60-year-old Brooklyn native faces a slew of charges, including extortion, s*x trafficking, forced labor, and money laundering.

He was arrested Tuesday morning at his home in Piscataway, New Jersey, a spokesperson for the US Attorney's office told BuzzFeed News.

Ray's alleged s*x trafficking cult was the subject of a New York magazine story in 2019 titled "The Stolen Kids of Sarah Lawrence."

In a statement issued Tuesday, officials at Sarah Lawrence College said they launched an investigation into the allegations detailed in the 2019 article, but that "the investigation did not substantiate those specific claims."

School officials said they have not been contacted by investigators concerning the charges as of Tuesday.

"As always the safety and well-being of our students and alumni is a priority for the College," the statement reads. "We have not been contacted by the Southern District of New York, but will of course cooperate in their investigation to the full extent of the law if invited to do so."

According to the federal indictment, Ray presented himself as a father figure and indoctrinated his victims under the guise of "therapy sessions," through which he manipulated them into sharing intimate details about themselves and isolated many of them from their own parents.

As part of the abuse, prosecutors said Ray would make false accusations against the students of stealing, lying, damaging his property, and even poisoning him. When they denied the accusations, he would interrogate them for hours.

Using tactics such as sleep deprivation, psychological and s*xual humiliation, and physical abuse, Ray got at least seven of the victims to falsely confess to the accusations, the indictment said.

After they confessed to the crimes they hadn't committed, Ray allegedly extorted them for money and unpaid labor.

In at least one case, prosecutors said, Ray coerced one of the women students into repeatedly engaging in s*x work to earn money for him.

Prior to becoming an alleged cult leader, Ray ran in powerful circles. He worked on Wall Street, despite not having a college degree, and co-owned a nightclub in New Jersey.

He was best man at the wedding of Bernard B. Kerik, the former New York Police Department commissioner who later went to prison for fraud — partially due to Ray's role in publicizing his wrongdoings, according to New York magazine.

“Larry Ray is a psychotic con man who has victimized every friend he’s ever had,” Kerik told the magazine. “It’s been close to 20 years since I last heard from him, yet his reign of terror continues.”

visit this link https://www.buzzfeednews. .. lassmates-cult
+5   

best
worst
89 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
illicit lee 
space
space
space
Props total: 833 833  Slaps total: 73 73
Read about this .. he look happy as fizzuck too ..

2 weeks ago '18        #3
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 7896 7 K  Slaps total: 7032 7 K
This n*gga a stone cold mack, can talk people into anything. If I had that type of game, I would've just fu*ked bad bi*ches, and ran the night club. Why ruin it with illegal sh*t?
+57   

2 weeks ago '05        #4
rellish 
space
space
Props total: 3979 3 K  Slaps total: 656 656
Yeahh this dude got game

He probably called his self "Father Lawrence" ,, which would put the icing on the cake...

Ran word games around these lil bi*ches until they admitted to some sh*t they havent done.

In all honesty this guy was a black man they would be giving him maximum charges... We'll see what he gets
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
antisocial100 
space
space
Props total: 7629 7 K  Slaps total: 2319 2 K
I don’t even think he should be in jail. Anyone stupid enough to fall for his sh*t should be locked up in a crazy house
+18   

2 weeks ago '14        #6
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12068 12 K  Slaps total: 1560 1 K
It's criminal how hoes are never held accountable for they behavior and get a slap on the wrist at most, especially white women.

A 22-year-old woman was sentenced to 30 days in jail for vehicular homicide on Monday in Belmont County.
+49   

2 weeks ago '19        #7
016z 
space
space
space
Props total: 2704 2 K  Slaps total: 376 376
Got out when he was 60, moved in with his daughter in college. Somewhat educated females listened to him for nearly 10 years. He’s 70 and now he’s the bad guy. He couldn’t whoop one of those young bi*ches if he wanted to, big facts. They sold pu**y on their own choice, he just guided them and I’m pretty sure they appreciated the guidance at the time
+25   

2 weeks ago '14        #8
bangaondatrack 
space
space
Props total: 3533 3 K  Slaps total: 195 195
There is some average looking n*gga sitting at home bustin nuts all over himself while there is a eldery homely looking a*s n*gga with a flock of college bi*ches
+54   

2 weeks ago '12        #9
J Money 95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14832 14 K  Slaps total: 1072 1 K
 bangaondatrack said
There is some average looking n*gga sitting at home bustin nuts all over himself while there is a eldery homely looking a*s n*gga with a flock of college bi*ches
You hate to see it

+16   

2 weeks ago '14        #10
Gotti Pippen 
space
space
Props total: 27509 27 K  Slaps total: 1062 1 K
 BasedGawd said
It's criminal how hoes are never held accountable for they behavior and get a slap on the wrist at most, especially white women.

A 22-year-old woman was sentenced to 30 days in jail for vehicular homicide on Monday in Belmont County.
Commit a homi, do your full sentence and almost made it out for the funeral of the person you k*lled?

+19   

2 weeks ago '06        #11
LYTE 
space
space
space
Props total: 13771 13 K  Slaps total: 1304 1 K
 BasedGawd said

not for nothing but what would of been a good sentence for her?
. because if she wasnt drunk or under the influence of ANY drug legal or illegal and she stayed on the scene, I mean we cant start penalizing people heavily if all I said was in her favor.

s/n 2 accidents happened that same day in that county she lives in

he got 45 days

r.i.p. to each victim from these accidents
+14   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
1mcchicken2go 
space
space
Props total: 385 385  Slaps total: 29 29

This is one of the girls admitting that she tried to poison him. He brainwashed the shiit out of her.

Dude even conn'd one of the roommates family 200grand

He's been manipulating his daughters into making the mother the villain so he can gain custody. This guy cons everything he touches
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #13
danneywilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 11746 11 K  Slaps total: 12563 12 K
Dude's probably gonna go to prison and end up conning the COs to let him out. This dude is dangerous.
+9   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
killahkazi 
space
space
Props total: 469 469  Slaps total: 31 31
I be forgetting how many Incels be on this site. lol. These comments yo...
+18   

2 weeks ago '07        #15
Bighempin of QM 
space
space
Props total: 7903 7 K  Slaps total: 1688 1 K
So it's no longer pimpin they re-branded it as s*x trafficking? I always thought s*x trafficking had something to do with underage kids and sh*t. I am so lost out here right now!

2 weeks ago '18        #16
LILHAITIBABYYY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 9249 9 K  Slaps total: 2930 2 K
This the type of sh*t a boxden member would do if they had high social intelligence. Dude could have made a k*lling on Wall Street but used it to do some incel power fantasy. Pure definition of hustling backwards smh.
+7   

2 weeks ago '05        #17
Stuart Scott 
space
space
Props total: 36114 36 K  Slaps total: 7214 7 K
Needs to be executed
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
space
space
Props total: 46018 46 K  Slaps total: 21349 21 K
 MayneThaTruth2 said
This n*gga a stone cold mack, can talk people into anything. If I had that type of game, I would've just fu*ked bad bi*ches, and ran the night club. Why ruin it with illegal sh*t?
If you had that type of game, you wouldn't pose such a query
+4   

2 weeks ago '09        #19
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 27004 27 K  Slaps total: 8375 8 K
They wanted to do it then when they got kicked with nothing to show for it they turned on him. Same sh*t different pimp

2 weeks ago '14        #20
DavidAames 
space
space
Props total: 13753 13 K  Slaps total: 712 712
Dude is on a different level with his sh*t...
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #21
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 76106 76 K  Slaps total: 4076 4 K
 BasedGawd said

crazy
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #22
JacobWatch 
space
space
Props total: 18792 18 K  Slaps total: 1384 1 K
 BasedGawd said

Getting into a car accident and the other person dying is a lot different than s*x trafficking my guy.

2 weeks ago '16        #23
Illogic 
space
space
Props total: 5812 5 K  Slaps total: 4163 4 K
When men finesse women they are labeled criminals when women finesse men they are labeled smart

Last edited by Illogic; 02-13-2020 at 08:47 AM..
+15   

2 weeks ago '18        #24
J0e Bl0w 
space
space
space
Props total: 796 796  Slaps total: 397 397
Yep a yGuy
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #25
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 7896 7 K  Slaps total: 7032 7 K
 LostTenets said
If you had that type of game, you wouldn't pose such a query
Thats the point. As I said, I dont have that much game.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Can Y’all Help me I-D this shirt Pop Smoke is rockin!?
96 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside what do you really think of the telsa model 3. honest opinions only
41 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  12
NY Blood Corey King says Blueface & Wack is Food.. Westcoast gotta check in
321 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+264online now  6
Kobes Parents should have gotten some respect on that stage