Feb 12 - Connecticut HS girls sue to block participation of trans athletes in girls sports

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
129 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 days ago '08        #51
flav 
space
space
Props total: 10899 10 K  Slaps total: 2967 2 K
 Negusis said
The answer is simple, boys stay with boys. Girls stay with girls. What is confusing about it?

Women got uppity and really thought they were physically equal to me. Now, that they getting dragged in competition, they wanna walk that sh*t back.

This is what happened when you get a battery put in your back and then hit that reality wall.
these women are not different than the idiots against vaccination n shiet. Trying to reinvent the wheel and completely disregarding the reason why sports are separated originally between men and women

only to find out the hard way WHY it was separated in the 1st place
+1   

3 days ago '19        #52
YgYeezy203 
space
space
space
Props total: 728 728  Slaps total: 74 74
I had a debate with my 14yo and 7yo daughters. They have totally brain washed our youth. And here's why:
I was like "you know both of those athletes are dudes right"?

And they say "if they believe they're females, then they're females" and referring to "them" as "she"!!!

Shes on the freshman volleyball team, so I say "what if an entire team of boys choose to identify as females, what would be the outcome of the game"? You'd get stomped on !!! And that's what it's going to take. A team full of Monstars to flatten a team

The Male heart is bigger, denser bones and bigger muscles. It's a no brainer these dudes are smashing all of the state records. And their running times are almost identical to average of Male times. But everyone turning a blind eye

+9   

3 days ago '17        #53
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
Props total: 3367 3 K  Slaps total: 575 575
I personally think you should only participate for your original gender I donít care if you change.
+3   

3 days ago '16        #54
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 20346 20 K  Slaps total: 803 803
 Thegreatiandi said
This that equal rights sh*t...that love is love sh*t...that their battle is our battle sh*t...come home to roost.

In college, I ran a 10.91 in the hundred a few times. If I was a female, I'd be close...if not actually be able qualify for the Olympics.

Congratulations, y'all broke the world
I ran D1 track in college, but in high school we would workout at a track that a pretty good college team worked out at also.

Just screwing around one day our boys high school team ran against the women's college team in a 4 x 200 relay race.

We beat the breaks off of them. Some of them were 5 or 6 years older than us and it was not even close.

They need their own division or compete with the men.
A man who transitions to a woman, by nature, has an advantage over natural born females.

Sorry.

+7   

3 days ago '17        #55
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1725 1 K  Slaps total: 466 466
 Skateboard T said
Not gonna lie this is where it gets dicey....

No problem with trans people, I think transitioning is the most effective solution to the problem presented. But when it comes to athletic competition thatís where we have different liberties pushing back against one another.

Only solution I see is the integrate all sports lol which ainít gonna happen.

I donít have the answers but neither does anybody else at this point.
Answer borne of true cowardice.

Real ones know...
+3   

3 days ago '17        #56
TheGreyOne 
space
space
 Negvagabon said
I don't care honestly. Women were the ones defending and supporting these f*g**ts and freaks, now it's biting them in the a*s lol. I hope these science experiments win in all the women sports. These SJW tears taste nice. fu*k these hoes and fu*k these f*g**ts
I'm kinda with you on this. So far my daughters have avoided competing against mentally ill men. Knock on wood...
+2   

3 days ago '12        #57
Theboybreblue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11071 11 K  Slaps total: 2535 2 K
They should sue. Male-born trans people possess a biological advantage. They are naturally stronger, and they can literally hurt these girls. As far as Iím concerned, they should create their own sportsÖ Itís no hate on them, but what theyíre doing is unfair.
+1   

3 days ago '05        #58
StateProperty88 
space
space
Props total: 15639 15 K  Slaps total: 1729 1 K
 bibbyboi said
I'm pretty progressive, but I'm in the mindset that you either have to get rid of the two different divisions and male and female compete together, or you should compete in the division you were born to. I just don't think there has been enough research yet to show either way whether they have an unfair advantage.
bruh getting rid of the divisions isnt logical the women are complaining right now (and justifiably so) that men have an unfair advantage when competing against them, and you think a solution is to have men competing against them?
+1   

3 days ago '15        #59
KennyKing187 
space
space
space
Props total: 291 291  Slaps total: 187 187
 1000bluntz said
The average person born with a d*ck is beating the average person born with a pu**y in sports, how is this dicey and how is them competing with actual females fair in any context? There are girls losing scholarships to these monstrosities and you're talking about this is where sh*t gets "dicey"? You have got to be fu*king kidding. How this is even a debate is fu*king hilariously sad.
Only thing I can say is soooo isn't this what you bi*ches voted for but now see the unfairness, sh*t backfired in your face.
+1   

3 days ago '12        #60
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 88036 88 K  Slaps total: 6335 6 K
 Big Louie Guwop said
ďIím not here to talk about my transition, Iím here to kick some fu*king a*sĒ

Ahahahahahahaha
+1   

3 days ago '15        #61
KennyKing187 
space
space
space
 Theboybreblue said
They should sue. Male-born trans people possess a biological advantage. They are naturally stronger, and they can literally hurt these girls. As far as Iím concerned, they should create their own sportsÖ Itís no hate on them, but what theyíre doing is unfair.
This is what you voted for she Obama was in office so fu*k you😂

3 days ago '16        #62
HoodrichMike 
space
space
Props total: 2807 2 K  Slaps total: 674 674
It all goes back to wanting everyone to be equal and fair. But whatís the age old adage.......life ainít fair
+2   

3 days ago '15        #63
KennyKing187 
space
space
space
 Negvagabon said
I don't care honestly. Women were the ones defending and supporting these f*g**ts and freaks, now it's biting them in the a*s lol. I hope these science experiments win in all the women sports. These SJW tears taste nice. fu*k these hoes and fu*k these f*g**ts
I'm laughing my a*s off to because women was the main supporters of equal right for gays sooo now its lmao with popcorn in my hand watching this sh*t
+1   

3 days ago '18        #64
J0e Bl0w 
space
space
space
Props total: 780 780  Slaps total: 383 383
Them dam trannies need to start their own sports league. If i catchem around my kids it's.. #buckshotbuckshotbuckshot

3 days ago '06        #65
Skateboard T 
space
space
Props total: 52828 52 K  Slaps total: 7308 7 K
 TheGreyOne said
Answer borne of true cowardice.

Real ones know...
You hate trans people and gay people.

We are not coming at this from the same foundational premise.

You donít believe in human rights, you believe in certain human rights.

Which is your prerogative but at least be honest about it instead of hiding behind vague statements about ďreal onesĒ lmao

3 days ago '07        #66
silenced_shotty 
space
space
Props total: 1706 1 K  Slaps total: 92 92
Until I see transgendered men competing fairly with men and whooping men's a*ses in sports just as one-sided as transgendered women kick the chicks a*ses, Ill say no to transgendered athletes competing with anyone other than other transgendered athletes.

Also, make it a sport by sport situation where theres enough players for a decent competition all season. Nobody wants to see a Dwight Howard size transitioning person, go against Coco Gauff and expect her to win. It already sucks that "men" win women of the year awards, AND now they're about to win as best female athlete too?
+1   

3 days ago '07        #67
carltouss619 
space
space
Props total: 1707 1 K  Slaps total: 239 239
I was talking to a co worker about Kobe Bryant saying there are wNBA players that can play in the NBA....i disagree but the fool swears they can play with the NBA

3 days ago '16        #68
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 46108 46 K  Slaps total: 10105 10 K
nettycut trannies waaaaay outta pocket

3 days ago '12        #69
Theboybreblue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11071 11 K  Slaps total: 2535 2 K
 KennyKing187 said
This is what you voted for she Obama was in office so fu*k you😂
What the fu*k are you talking about, f*g**t?

3 days ago '04        #70
RatedQue 
space
space
Props total: 2649 2 K  Slaps total: 254 254
Type of world makes you not even wanna bring kids into it. sh*t is wild these days between all of this and social media sh*t. I really feel bad for the youth
+2   

3 days ago '14        #71
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 39661 39 K  Slaps total: 3129 3 K
They have a natural advantage plain and simple

What's to stop Kevin Durant from putting on a wig and averaging 75 ppg in the wnba

3 days ago '05        #72
Switchc2390 
space
space
Props total: 7670 7 K  Slaps total: 843 843
I don't have a problem with trans folks if that's what they want to do but ya'll are just going to have to take the L on some things . Either compete against what you were born against or sit this one out. Can't be competing with natural physical advantages due to the gender you were born against others that don't have those advantages.
+1   

3 days ago '08        #73
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
Props total: 421 421  Slaps total: 79 79
 KennyKing187 said
Only thing I can say is soooo isn't this what you bi*ches voted for but now see the unfairness, sh*t backfired in your face.
Believe it or not, women cannot legally be judges in this country (those pretending to be are executive administrators) due to our maxims of law. You can see why now lol.. they aren't too great with making rational decisions until the sh*t backfires on their a*s.

3 days ago '04        #74
Chokeabiish 
space
space
Props total: 1219 1 K  Slaps total: 72 72
It's not my place or any man's place to really bring this to light. Woman need to address this. From grassroots to legislative changes,only woman need to participate in this. If you as a woman want my opinion along with most men well just say u wanted equality,here it is.

3 days ago '17        #75
TheGreyOne 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
You hate trans people and gay people.

We are not coming at this from the same foundational premise.

You donít believe in human rights, you believe in certain human rights.

Which is your prerogative but at least be honest about it instead of hiding behind vague statements about ďreal onesĒ lmao
You are 96.4% correct! The 3.6% where you're wrong is with the use of the word hate. To elucidate...

I raise South African Boerboels. I have no use for undersized dogs or small dogs. Dogs that get excited and wet, that display unwarranted aggression, that display physical abnormalities. I don't personally understand the purpose of toy & teacup breeds and don't think the world would miss anything if they didn't exist. But they do and I don't hate them. But neither do I encourage, support, or celebrate their existence.

What I do hate is when others try to force me to adopt that type of acceptance. When they first think "Oh, he's just that way because he doesn't know any" and then become a little more pushy with the "there's nothing to be afraid of" and then graduate to their put upon and angry stage where it must be something wrong with me that I don't like their little dog that's got three legs, is untrained and jumping all over while wetting the floor in it's excitement.

Human rights is a man-made concept that in reality means nothing; it is merely whatever enough humans at the time and place decide that it is. I recognize that pragmatically and do consider myself lucky that I was borne into a time and country where- for the most part- black people are afforded "human rights". But I don't consider "human rights" universal to all people. And so I do my best to stay amongst those who believe as I do (the Western world) and- if not (certain Middle East & Asian countries)- to keep to myself and try not to rock the apple cart.

Homos*xuals and those that promote their agenda began their crusade in the West ostensibly for tolerance. Which became acceptance. And is now wholesale demands for support and encouragement.

Nahhh, I'm good. I hope a strong pushback to their movement is coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+111online now  40
Image(s) inside Saving $10k
159 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+34online now  36
Video inside Floyd going in on TI right now on Drink Champs