Feb 12 - Connecticut HS girls sue to block participation of trans athletes in girls sports

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+22  113
64 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 days ago '04        #26
bibbyboi 
space
space
Props total: 5660 5 K  Slaps total: 668 668
 BX Stallion said
It's too late. This is the new norm now thanks to the left

Is it really a bad thing in the grand scheme of things? I mean it's just sports.

4 days ago '19        #27
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 6123 6 K  Slaps total: 861 861
 ohhohh said
Watched this a few weeks back, and I rarely ever watch Southpark but this sh*t had me dying.
They still show this sh*t?? Lol

4 days ago '20        #28
BX Stallion 
space
space
space
Props total: 165 165  Slaps total: 352 352
 bibbyboi said
Is it really a bad thing in the grand scheme of things? I mean it's just sports.
hey I'm with u bud men are way more athletic than women so if I'm gonna watch women sports for anything other than the pu**y then I'd much prefer to see trannies pummeling females

4 days ago '06        #29
DominicanLou 
space
space
Props total: 9206 9 K  Slaps total: 448 448
 tdnupe3 said
Create another division in which they can compete against one another.

Doesnt really seem all that difficult a solution to come to. That levels the playing field. At least gender-wise anyways.
But then they'll argue that you can't differentiate between types of women (which sounds ridiculous that I'm typing this out in this world)
+2   

4 days ago '17        #30
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9734 9 K  Slaps total: 3066 3 K
Zaya Wade is gonna be the best WNBA player ever
+5   

4 days ago '10        #31
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29045 29 K  Slaps total: 4974 4 K
 OldBusiness said
After seeing how that transgender beat the sh*t out of that lady in ufc or boxing or w/e?

I don't blame them. Let them little girls have their sh*t already

South Park nailed this sh*t.

When hes pushing the tire
ďIím not here to talk about my transition, Iím here to kick some fu*king a*sĒ

+1   

4 days ago '18        #32
Negvagabon 
space
space
space
Props total: 1808 1 K  Slaps total: 512 512
I don't care honestly. Women were the ones defending and supporting these f*g**ts and freaks, now it's biting them in the a*s lol. I hope these science experiments win in all the women sports. These SJW tears taste nice. fu*k these hoes and fu*k these f*g**ts
+7   

4 days ago '18        #33
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6167 6 K  Slaps total: 739 739
 lilwheezy said
This is where the extreme side of politics start to lose people. It shouldn't be that hard to admit that of course there are biological differences and the people that suffer the most are the actual girls.

Either have them race against the s*x they were born with or create another division for just them and let them choose between those two divisions on where they want to compete.

This isn't even an anti trans thing because to be in that position, they're already going through a lot and must be suffering but by trying to protect a few kids, 1000s of girl athletes are being punished
The Dems backing this sh*t is so intellectually dishonest. They arent even 1% of the population. They are trying to change the entire system to accommodate rare outliers to it , which makes no sense. You're right though. Start a trans division. But let's be real. If they did that many of these trans athletes wouldnt want to. Seems their motivation is to dominate not just play. Cant wait until this sh*t gets exposed.
+4   

4 days ago '18        #34
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6167 6 K  Slaps total: 739 739
 BX Stallion said
hey I'm with u bud men are way more athletic than women so if I'm gonna watch women sports for anything other than the pu**y then I'd much prefer to see trannies pummeling females
Atleast you're honest

4 days ago '17        #35
Rugged 
space
space
space
Props total: 1231 1 K  Slaps total: 84 84
Ever notice how those that trans from female to male never end up dominating their sports....lemme know when you find one....I'll wait.

Society has cultivated a climate where it is now acceptable for beta males, who otherwise aren't even in talk of top contention, to change s*x, to finally become dominant in something...
+10   

4 days ago '06        #36
space
space
Props total: 809 809  Slaps total: 102 102
 1000bluntz said
The average person born with a d*ck is beating the average person born with a pu**y in sports, how is this dicey and how is them competing with actual females fair in any context? There are girls losing scholarships to these monstrosities and you're talking about this is where sh*t gets "dicey"? You have got to be fu*king kidding. How this is even a debate is fu*king hilariously sad.
For real

Wyf this n*gga talking bout “dicey”

Sensitive

+2   

4 days ago '17        #37
Wavie Crockett 
space
space
Props total: 4925 4 K  Slaps total: 4648 4 K
FEEL THE BERN
+3   

4 days ago '17        #38
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 17338 17 K  Slaps total: 5078 5 K
bi*ches dont like all that feminism sh*t when they start losing
+3   

4 days ago '10        #39
Sk8bamboo 
space
space
Props total: 2333 2 K  Slaps total: 133 133
They are fully aware that this is impractical. Feeling like and wanting to dress like a girl doesn’t biologically make you a girl . Geez this country waste so much time debating the dumbest bs and never gets to the important stuff.
+6   

4 days ago '18        #40
Eliphas Levi 
space
space
space
Props total: 2388 2 K  Slaps total: 1499 1 K
I don't feel sorry for women in this regard because they asked for this. For decades, they've pushed this message that men and women are equal in every way. If you pointed out that men are physically stronger than women or any other differences, they called you s*xist.

As always with these equality-seeking women, when equality doesn't go their way, they want to return to tradition. A woman can do anything a man can do, but better, remember? Keep that same energy.
+6   

4 days ago '16        #41
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 14262 14 K  Slaps total: 2166 2 K
 Skateboard T said
Not gonna lie this is where it gets dicey....

Only solution I see is the integrate all sports lol which ain’t gonna happen.

I don’t have the answers but neither does anybody else at this point.
The answer is simple, boys stay with boys. Girls stay with girls. What is confusing about it?

Women got uppity and really thought they were physically equal to me. Now, that they getting dragged in competition, they wanna walk that sh*t back.

This is what happened when you get a battery put in your back and then hit that reality wall.

Last edited by Negusis; 02-13-2020 at 05:11 AM.. Reason: Edit

4 days ago '16        #42
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
Props total: 4744 4 K  Slaps total: 1757 1 K
 Skateboard T said
Not gonna lie this is where it gets dicey....

Only solution I see is the integrate all sports lol which ainít gonna happen.

I donít have the answers but neither does anybody else at this point.
it isnt dicey at all, whatever they identify as doesnt matter, biologically they are men, they can compete in mens sports, nobody is taking away their identity or meaning in life, they still have a chance to compete and win, but in the mens division. its very simple.
+6   

4 days ago '16        #43
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
Props total: 4744 4 K  Slaps total: 1757 1 K
 stlcardinals19 said
Best solution is to just simply rename the boys/men's division as "Open" that ANYONE can compete in and keep a separate division strictly for women/girls. Prob not enough transpeople for their own separate division so just have them compete in the "Open" one
most mens sports are open, the women just cant cut it. the nhl allows women, just none of them good enough. its womens sports that are strictly women, which they should be, until the recent uptick in trannys. these trannys are bad ppl imo. not all of them lol just the ones that are knowingly taking advantage of the situation
+1   

4 days ago '17        #44
AllWins 
space
space
Props total: 12349 12 K  Slaps total: 6880 6 K
I applaud these brave young women.

The LGBTQA+ lobby is way too powerful and they are ruining a lot of sh*t. Womenís sports is the biggest victims right now.

Get these Zayas away from our daughters
+4   

4 days ago '18        #45
WeedCanuckman 
space
space
Props total: 11133 11 K  Slaps total: 4063 4 K
Not my problem

4 days ago '17        #46
AllWins 
space
space
Props total: 12349 12 K  Slaps total: 6880 6 K
 OgieOgilthorpe6 said
it isnt dicey at all, whatever they identify as doesnt matter, biologically they are men, they can compete in mens sports, nobody is taking away their identity or meaning in life, they still have a chance to compete and win, but in the mens division. its very simple.
I don’t know why it isn’t as simple as this ^

If you’re 200 lbs in high school you’re not wrestling in the lightweight division either. Your competition is people your own size, because it’s appropriate. This the same sh*t

Last edited by AllWins; 02-13-2020 at 07:48 AM..
+4   

4 days ago '04        #47
jaynat603 
space
space
Props total: 2366 2 K  Slaps total: 283 283
As they should smh. I recently read about referees walking out on a girls soccer game because most of the girls were severely injured playing against transgendered athletes previously
+1   

4 days ago '05        #48
fatrenzo 
space
space
Props total: 5352 5 K  Slaps total: 273 273
So, this alliance isn't defending freedom?

4 days ago '15        #49
iTrianglelevel3 
space
space
space
Props total: 1698 1 K  Slaps total: 905 905
guess the two trannies

“One high jumper could be taller and have longer legs than another, but the other could have perfect form, and then do better,” it said. “One sprinter could have parents who spend so much money on personal training for their child, which in turn, would cause that child to run faster.”

“This is about someone’s right to compete,” executive director Glenn Lungarini said. “I don’t think this is that different from other classes of people, who, in the not too distant past, were not allowed to compete. I think it’s going to take education and understanding to get to that point on this issue.”
jesus christ. what fu*king poor examples these 2 put forward. i cant put into words how fu*king stupid the first things opinion is, and how fu*king ignorant and back-handed that glenns is.

Last edited by iTrianglelevel3; 02-13-2020 at 07:08 AM..
+3   

4 days ago '08        #50
flav 
space
space
Props total: 10911 10 K  Slaps total: 2968 2 K
 danneywilliams said
Just create a separate trans division for all sports. One for FTM and another for MTF. That sh*t would be fun to watch. Imagine a bunch of Buck Angels beating the sh*t out of each other.
that's the only solution

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  56
Feb 16 - Man who works on 5g towers exposes the Dangers to Come
72 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  49
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast
173 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  46
Feb 16 - 14 year old boy arrested for stabbing tessa majors to death
31 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+88online now  38
Image(s) inside Someone robbed the coat check at MoneyBagg Yo concert in Chicago
111 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy