This is why you need to plan your life when you're in high school and go after your goals

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '11        #26
bravo1914 
space
space
space
Props total: 956 956  Slaps total: 155 155
Stop it! She know damn well she get paid tips. You cant tell me she still working those hours and getting paid that less and still working there. Should people tip better, of course the should. I know too many people work in that field and they get paid good.

Lets do some easy math. Say for example if someone serve 5 people/bills a hour. If they made $10 on tips for each bill. They are now making $50 a hour. If its cash they are not getting taxed on it. I know some people who work as a waitress or bartender and they almost bring $400 in cash home a night. I use to talk to one a while ago and thought she was stripping lol
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #27
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 46223 46 K  Slaps total: 7033 7 K
I'm not working a job where I'm getting paid 2.13 hourly, I don't give sh*t about tips because they ain't guaranteed.

You might as well be working for free.

UPS and McDonalds is always hiring and you at least getting paid minimum wage or more.
+8   

2 weeks ago '05        #28
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
 YoungLito said
As a black man I never tip in restaurants. They already a*sume you won't tip and they're going to give you horroble service.

So you basically out here taking chances with people fu*king your food up?

2 weeks ago '18        #29
jakerich 
space
space
Props total: 6065 6 K  Slaps total: 674 674
I tip 20% but thatís only because Iím always using someone elseís credit card #dumps #fraud
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #30
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 16348 16 K  Slaps total: 1352 1 K
 lucifershammer said
https://youtu.be/q4RGKw48yyg

+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #31
CELE91 
space
space
Props total: 7577 7 K  Slaps total: 723 723
 Jet Jagu4r said
Worked in many restaraunts... Always good money.

Heres the problem. A lot of servers expect to be tipped 20 percent right off the bat and be lazy to there tables, get less, then act suprised. If you bust your a*s and pay attention and take care of your tables while having a general knowledge of your product your selling your always going to make easy money. Even when you get stiffed on a tip, theres always another time when you get hooked tf up. sh*t always evens out at the end of the day. Like people said above should never be your end goal in life but it is a great way to earn fast money.
This!!

If you have a don't care attitude towards any job you do, the job won't take care of you. Sure the job is sh*t but adleast cultivate skills that will help you at your next job.
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #32
j_k1dd 
space
space
Props total: 2137 2 K  Slaps total: 127 127
Can't sympathize, cause she not getting forced to work there. You can either not work there and take a stand against establishments that don't pay fairly, or work there and do a great job. I know a lot of servers that don't complain cause they actually great servers and know how to milk tips.

Learn how to work in the kitchen and earn an actual livable minimum wage, work fast food or in a factory if the problem is the hours worked doesn't equal the pay.

I've worked in the kitchen before, as a server and line cook/head grill. Like others have said, serving is really just work inbetween work, that sh*t ain't no career, unless you tryna be on one of them reality shows, or learn every position to eventually open up your own spot.

Last edited by j_k1dd; 02-12-2020 at 09:33 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
Supreme653 
space
space
space
Props total: 606 606  Slaps total: 63 63
 Micheal C. Will said
So you basically out here taking chances with people fu*king your food up?
Just dont go to the same spot

2 weeks ago '07        #34
BLE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 7008 7 K  Slaps total: 1988 1 K
 YoungLito said
As a black man I never tip in restaurants. They already a*sume you won't tip and they're going to give you horroble service.

This here... I notice when a non black waiter is serving me, I have to ask for extra water which I shouldnít and they only stop by once smh. If thatís the case when Iím eating out I wonít tip sh*t if I gotta ask u to service my table for something u should walk by and see I need. So they really just fu*k their self over with that logic about blks
+8   

2 weeks ago '07        #35
TH35 
space
space
Props total: 24857 24 K  Slaps total: 2920 2 K
eh.. I don't sh*t on ppl with jobs as long as they arent lazy

I never knock a hustle

now if she was a terrible server then she deserved it
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #36
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
 Supreme653 said
Just dont go to the same spot
And how long you going keep that up to avoid not paying a tip

Y'all doing too much, just don't got out if it's that's serious

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 02-12-2020 at 10:42 AM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #37
crwnmekng4 
space
space
space
Props total: 719 719  Slaps total: 62 62
I remember when I waited tables, iwasclosing and 20 minutes before closing a couple came in to eat. I was mad on the inside but threw on a smile and served them any way. After they were done which was like 30 minutes after I usually would've left they tipped $80 after only buying about $20 in food. They said they appreciated me being nice and felt bad because it was closing but they had just checked in to the hotel behind the restaurant and they had just got off of a flight and hadn't eaten in hours. It taught me a lesson to always be nice no matter what because those people didnt look like the tipping type and I stereotyped them big time. Theres money in serving if you have the right attitude.
+19   

2 weeks ago '16        #38
96jordan 
space
space
Props total: 3292 3 K  Slaps total: 561 561
 OCT DION said
Shouldn't be legal to pay them that little. Pay them what everybody else getting and we can stop tipping them mfs. It ain't my job to pay their bills
Nah thatíd be too logical and make it look like America actually gave af about people
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #39
TH35 
space
space
Props total: 24857 24 K  Slaps total: 2920 2 K
 kuul said
She needs to be upfront about her tips too. Ain't nobody working 70 hours for less than ten bucks
yea that's robbery

sh*t if they are all good workers they should just all leave that bi*ch at the same time
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #40
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 17664 17 K  Slaps total: 2562 2 K
I usually tip like 18-20% but one time I got the sh*ttiest food and sh*ttiest service at a nice a*s resteraunt so I left pocket change for those bi*ches.

2 weeks ago '16        #41
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 15226 15 K  Slaps total: 1730 1 K
 TH35 said
yea that's robbery

sh*t if they are all good workers they should just all leave that bi*ch at the same time
I just think it's more to it than her paycheck she showed. Back in the day people were committed to an employer. I'm a*suming she's young too, I was quit jobs left and right when I was younger for less.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #42
bangaondatrack 
space
space
Props total: 3563 3 K  Slaps total: 195 195
Alot of the server's and bartenders I know making 20+ an hour in tips and 30+ on busy days.

I guess its a hit or miss type of position
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #43
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 23030 23 K  Slaps total: 2936 2 K
 YoungLito said

Horrible logic. But ok
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #44
fit4thethrone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6490 6 K  Slaps total: 856 856
She ain't show all those deductions tho bi*ch probably on child support.

She Sounds like some New England Bright trash who don't have custody of her kids anyway

2 weeks ago '19        #45
Punch Out 
space
space
Props total: 5191 5 K  Slaps total: 1327 1 K
Boxden Tip Olympics Thread

n*gga I tip 200% after every meal
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #46
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 19018 19 K  Slaps total: 799 799
Get a better job. She'll probably clown other dudes for being "broke/cheap af" if he was in the same position and trying to save money.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #47
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 19018 19 K  Slaps total: 799 799
 fit4thethrone said
She ain't show all those deductions tho bi*ch probably on child support.

She Sounds like some New England Bright trash who don't have custody of her kids anyway
She did show her deductions. Social security, federal tax and something else

2 weeks ago '07        #48
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 18421 18 K  Slaps total: 1360 1 K
 t from the 617 said
this makes mad sense cause they don't even tip in other countries

i tried to tip a bartender in london, dude really got a lil offended
You not lying bro. They don't play that tipping mess overseas
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #49
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 14460 14 K  Slaps total: 1519 1 K
I tip 25% or 0% based on service. No in between.

However, it should be illegal for restaurants to pay beneath minimum wage and expect customers to pay their staff. I don't see how this is still a thing. Raise prices a bit or whatever. I love eating on countries where tipping isn't a thing. Everything is simpler. Nobody wanna be doing dumb math after a meal, or having some server anxiously hovering to see what ur gonna leave.
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #50
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 4497 4 K  Slaps total: 1616 1 K
 OCT DION said
Shouldn't be legal to pay them that little. Pay them what everybody else getting and we can stop tipping them mfs. It ain't my job to pay their bills
Most states outside of like 6 have it where if they make less in tips than minimum wage their employer has to pay them however much more they need to get to minimum wage. Its only if they make more than minimum wage that they get paid $2
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  97
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
92 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  51
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
224 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+92online now  45
The game is telling the truth about Griselda