Boxden how yall feel about this Black Givenchy Tracksuit? Yay or Nay

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+23  152
47 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

2 weeks ago '15        #51
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15394 15 K  Slaps total: 4339 4 K
 chorizoburger said
waste of money of u ask me, u can buy the exact same thing without the name from Walmart for . 0000001% of the price
Disagree.

Quality going to be different

2 weeks ago '15        #52
space
space
space
 Almighty HA said
I'd cop it. But as a wise man once told me, "if you can't buy it twice, don't buy it once".
Dumbest sh*t I’ve ever heard.

More broke n*gga rhetoric to sound like they got money

n*ggaz with money don’t even think to say sh*t or think sh*t like this

2 weeks ago '10        #53
chorizoburger 
space
space
Props total: 3618 3 K  Slaps total: 1232 1 K
 jharlem0500 said
Disagree.

Quality going to be different
hit the indoor swap meet and grab a shaka or pro club if u want something made a little better, still gonna save 3000%

2 weeks ago '17        #54
Almighty HA 
space
space
Props total: 8071 8 K  Slaps total: 515 515
 jharlem0500 said
Dumbest sh*t I’ve ever heard.

More broke n*gga rhetoric to sound like they got money

n*ggaz with money don’t even think to say sh*t or think sh*t like this
that's cool for you bro. but i wasn't saying i got money nor saying i was broke, i don't know how u got that from that quote.

if something isn't a necessity- like a bill, groceries, etc., and if you can't reach in your pocket and have enough to buy the sh*t twice, then why buy it one time? it's an old phrase that's been around for decades bro and It's the truth if you trynna save money/spend wisely. if you wanna be fly with negatives in ya bank account that's on you. But you got it chief.

Last edited by Almighty HA; 02-12-2020 at 08:31 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #55
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 67686 67 K  Slaps total: 7974 7 K
Pointless

Unless you’re a scammer
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #56
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 17690 17 K  Slaps total: 2566 2 K
these are played out

if ur gonna drop 2 racks on an outfit find something unique.

I hate the weird wave where rappers all wear the same damn sh*t. it's like the black givenchy sweater with the rips on it.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #57
LemonSugarCooki 
space
space
space
Props total: 90 90  Slaps total: 9 9
 Drewsmit said
How much?
You van get you one right now off DH gate for bout a lite $45
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #58
rello99  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
space
space
Props total: 45311 45 K  Slaps total: 7144 7 K
 KdenIII said
these are played out

if ur gonna drop 2 racks on an outfit find something unique.

I hate the weird wave where rappers all wear the same damn sh*t. it's like the black givenchy sweater with the rips on it.
I’ve never seen anyone with this on.. How many people have u seen with it on? Maybe ur more in tune with clothes than I am.. I just like the way it looks..

2 weeks ago '14        #59
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 24676 24 K  Slaps total: 5437 5 K
My opinion on it is you should spend your efforts getting money instead of trying to make people believe you do when you don’t.

Clearly you’re insecure about your finances if you feel the need to cop that and ask people’s opinion of it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #60
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
My opinion on it is you should spend your efforts getting money instead of trying to make people believe you do when you don’t.

Clearly you’re insecure about your finances if you feel the need to cop that and ask people’s opinion of it.
Bruh wtf are you talking about? This is the gear/clothes section where these topics gets discussed just like any other topic on Boxden? U make it seem like I’m sitting in the checkout line with this outfit in my hand @ Macy’s with Boxden on standby waiting for the word from some strangers on a forum on whether to buy it or not.. I simply asked people if they like it or not.. Y’all be looking to deep into things on here frfr
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #61
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 24676 24 K  Slaps total: 5437 5 K
 rello99 said
Bruh wtf are you talking about? This is the gear/clothes section where these topics gets discussed just like any other topic on Boxden? U make it seem like I’m sitting in the checkout line with this outfit in my hand @ Macy’s with Boxden on standby waiting for the word from some strangers on a forum on whether to buy it or not.. I simply asked people if they like it or not.. Y’all be looking to deep into things on here frfr
You literally came on here to ask people what they thought about some sweats. How am I reaching?

Someone made a valid point...You wouldn’t even post this bullsh*t unless it had those words/logos on it.

2 weeks ago '18        #62
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
You literally came on here to ask people what they thought about some sweats. How am I reaching?

Someone made a valid point...You wouldn’t even post this bullsh*t unless it had those words/logos on it.
Again like I said I asked to see people’s opinion on the outfit I’m not buying it either way.. I’m trying to see why ur making a huge deal out of this when people discuss these thigg big a daily on here.. I’m not on here looking for acceptance on Boxden.. And i make threads on this just like I made one about a $225 YSL white tee that was hardly noticeable and just like a made a thread on some $75 dollar Air max..Ur not making a point at all
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #63
Burym3ag 
space
space
Props total: 1390 1 K  Slaps total: 116 116
i hope you make like 50k a month if you willing to pay 2k for a track suit (which is still redonk) lol

because that ratio is the same as someone making 5k a month and buying a $200 track suit from Nike

put that in perspective.
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #64
nola504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2902 2 K  Slaps total: 427 427
Support black business
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #65
nola504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2902 2 K  Slaps total: 427 427
Stop buying European brands
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #66
606robin 
space
space
Props total: 9341 9 K  Slaps total: 729 729
Rather hit a puma outlet and get the same fit for $60 or less... and still get the same attention (if what you're looking for). Most of these higher end brands, are just catering to the hypebeast wave and asian hypebeasts, who only "attract" other hypebeasts. n*ggas blowing their whole savings on sh*t like this, but only getting the attention of men... while getting back to the bus stop
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #67
Top Shelf 
space
space
Props total: 9338 9 K  Slaps total: 1202 1 K
Op this what u planning on spending your income tax money on? Smh n*ggas will go broke to look rich just to impress some strangers
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #68
space
space
 Top Shelf said
Op this what u planning on spending your income tax money on? Smh n*ggas will go broke to look rich just to impress some strangers
i haven't gotten a income tax check in 11 years bro.. Stop counting peoples pockets

2 weeks ago '19        #69
Niggacreep 
space
space
Props total: 267 267  Slaps total: 14 14
 The Gary Group said
If it didn't have Givency on it, would you wear it?
I would, can't stand huge logos or logos period on some products.

2 weeks ago '19        #70
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Props total: 7437 7 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
Says that the wearer lacks actual style so they wear loud expensive clothes

2 weeks ago '06        #71
LYTE 
space
space
space
Props total: 13792 13 K  Slaps total: 1306 1 K
 youngsolja561 said
Them sh*ts 2017-2018 , givenchy is out, christian dior is in , if you into that, outfit wack to me either way , prefer some nikes
following a*s mofo.

they both been around for decades.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #72
space
space
 LYTE said
following a*s mofo.

they both been around for decades.
Dude sounds like the fashion police lol

2 weeks ago '06        #73
LYTE 
space
space
space
Props total: 13792 13 K  Slaps total: 1306 1 K
 rello99 said
Dude sounds like the fashion police lol
really doe.
most of these European brands been around forever.
it's just that people who couldn't afford them or know where to stop was clueless to them.

i had Givenchy zip sweater shirt in h.s.(90s)
funny sh*t is idk if my mother knew what it was or just got it because she saw it in TJ Maxx or Filene's Basement.
i only knew what it was because Nas rapped about it before & I believe MJB had some sunglasses but even back then, in h.s. my classmates didnt know

2 weeks ago '04        #74
killababi 
space
space
Props total: 4359 4 K  Slaps total: 946 946
Racist.

2 weeks ago '15        #75
space
space
space
 Almighty HA said
that's cool for you bro. but i wasn't saying i got money nor saying i was broke, i don't know how u got that from that quote.

if something isn't a necessity- like a bill, groceries, etc., and if you can't reach in your pocket and have enough to buy the sh*t twice, then why buy it one time? it's an old phrase that's been around for decades bro and It's the truth if you trynna save money/spend wisely. if you wanna be fly with negatives in ya bank account that's on you. But you got it chief.
So you shouldn’t buy a house because you can’t buy it twice?

Shouldn’t buy a car to get to work because you can’t buy it twice?

Have enough in the budget for a pair of timbs, but will have your feet freezing in the winter because you can’t buy it twice?

Like I said, dumbest sh*t ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-36online now  48
Snoop Dogg throws Tupac under the bus on Red Table Talk interview with Jada Pi..
195 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-94online now  44
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
116 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  31
Feb 26 - dallas serial killer caught 14 bodies....could be responsible for 100..
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+39online now  21
Video inside Boskoe100: "La gangs kill other Blacks but Talk it out wit Mexicans)
179 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy