‘Birds of Prey’ has been re-titled ‘Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey’ on movie theater websites

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 week ago '05        #51
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 17339 17 K  Slaps total: 5885 5 K
 Sphynx said
Good idea. Avengers sequels was never called "Age of Ultron" or "Infinity War" Even with the recognition they still threw in "Avengers" in the title.

DC overthinks themselves sometimes

Also this movie should have NEVER been rated R.
I'm sick of these "safe" comic book movies.. you would of been running your mouth about this same sh*t if joker was a flop. Who cares. enjoy the movie or stfu

1 week ago '17        #52
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
Props total: 11423 11 K  Slaps total: 2895 2 K
 nobody said
Movie studios keep pushing this BS female lead thing in movies and so far every female girl struggle power movie has been a flop.

Women dont care to watch women being empowered, rofl. They want romcom's and thats it.

Men damn sho dont care about female lead action movies and avoid them like the plague.
Atomic Blonde was pretty successful
Wonder Woman was obviously successful
The Hunger Games was a huge success
Kill Bill vol. 1 & 2 were successful
Ocean's Eight was largely successful....

And Black Widow will make bank

Y'all n*ggas really hate women...

1 week ago '04        #53
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 10000 10 K  Slaps total: 1359 1 K
 HeyChico said
Studios need to learn

These comic book female nerds is a minority group

Somebody getting fired
For sure someone is getting fired but maybe it was just a marketing issue they have a big enough star I was just worried not enough people know this character or cared

1 week ago '04        #54
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 40566 40 K  Slaps total: 5989 5 K
 Number5 said
I'm never gonna watch that birds of sh*t movie, but I guarantee Sonic the Hedgehog will be the better movie to most men. Sonic ain't no bi*ch.

Some weird fu*king guys in here. My n*gga said grown men would rather watch a goofy CGI video game character targeted for kids. Than a film full of cute s*xy women...probably gon be there opening day just to be around kids.

Last edited by Mike T; 02-11-2020 at 09:39 AM..

1 week ago '15        #55
RocBasement15 
space
space
Props total: 2652 2 K  Slaps total: 269 269
Movie wasn't bad I just like to look at Margot but the movie was decent def better then most of suicide squad and the female sh*t didn't feel forced but I mean the should've had joker somewhere if they wanted more bread or people to watch.... Could've gave Jared Leto's joker like a Hulk type arc where he is completes his story over a few movies but they scared to let that man come back after Oscar Joker

1 week ago '11        #56
Blue Mercury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3683 3 K  Slaps total: 358 358
 HeyChico said
Studios need to learn

These comic book female nerds is a minority group

Somebody getting fired
Nah they really only exist for OnlyFan & Patreon.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #57
UhHuh 
space
space
space
Props total: 187 187  Slaps total: 16 16
I knew I wasn't tripping lol. I noticed this when I was looking up show times about an hour ago.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #58
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85264 85 K  Slaps total: 36884 36 K
 Bando Jonez said
Let me clarify... Christian Bale is one of the worst choices to play Batman ever...

He was a terrible Batman and an even worse Bruce Wayne....

He had no hands... He had no gadgets... And he wasnt a believable billionaire-playboy hier nor likeable

Christian Bale was a terrible choice... The villians carried every movie
Who cares. All 3 of his movies are top 5 as far as Batman movies go and dark Knight is arguably the greatest film of all time.

1 week ago '05        #59
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 45811 45 K  Slaps total: 6986 6 K
People knew Harley Quinn was in the film already, only comic heads care about this character...causals don't.

It's pretty simple, DC just needs to find better characters to push outside of the main three.

GL and Flash would be a start.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #60
YngSwift 
space
space
Props total: 783 783  Slaps total: 133 133

[/QUOTE]

Why they got Sonic hittin the Valentina Schevchenko victory dance
+1   

1 week ago '07        #61
theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
space
space
Props total: 96741 96 K  Slaps total: 22680 22 K
 iamlegend24 said
Liked him in BVS hated him in justice league
Always thought Zak Snyder should have done a stand alone Batman movie with Affleck instead of the BVS and Justice League matchup.

All the solo Batman f*ght scenes in BVS were IMO.
+5   

1 week ago '14        #62
iamlegend24 
space
space
Props total: 6608 6 K  Slaps total: 724 724
 OldBrooklyn7187 said
Ben a*speck ain't outdo him...

I kept seeing Ben when I saw him as Batman...

Christian Bale personified Bruce and the Bat well...

We damn sure don't need that fu*king fairy Pattinson fu*king the role up
I see what you saying I think Pattinson will do good I think he could be the best Bruce/batman

1 week ago '04        #63
Jaysin_305 
space
space
Props total: 1632 1 K  Slaps total: 168 168
They make a movie specifically for women and then are surprised when they don’t show up to support the project what a surprise women don’t care about comic books or the movies based on them and the few that do is a very small number so I’m not sure what they expected joker or Batman numbers but clearly they don’t know there own brand or fan based . I also saw an article blaming men for not going to see it which is absurd you have an all women cast basically a female director and after seeing the movie it’s clearly aimed at a female audience but you still want the men to support it the logic is confusing
+1   

1 week ago '14        #64
OfficialJihad 
space
space
space
Props total: 1841 1 K  Slaps total: 316 316
 Negusis said
40% of comic consumers are female. This has been confirmed by Marvel and other independent
sources. That's not the problem. The problem is that it was a low quality movie. Women aren't gonna go see a sh*t movie just cause its alot of females in it.
40% of a minority. Comic book movies do well because of kids, action movie fans & women who crush on the male leads. All of my family & friends love comic book movies but have never read a comic book in their lives.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #65
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 14277 14 K  Slaps total: 2168 2 K
 OfficialJihad said
40% of a minority. Comic book movies do well because of kids, action movie fans & women who crush on the male leads. All of my family & friends love comic book movies but have never read a comic book in their lives.
What does this any of this have to do with women not wanting to see bad movies though?

1 week ago '13        #66
Phenom354 
space
space
Props total: 16435 16 K  Slaps total: 1735 1 K
 Number5 said
This won't do anything. Harley Quinn is a C level character.
That can get the D

+2   

1 week ago '19        #67
Number5 
space
space
Props total: 2341 2 K  Slaps total: 1069 1 K
 MULVTTX said
hmmm to what

all good and lmao

To Satania.

Here's a thread for more proof. Click on the post where he was quoted...
+1   

1 week ago '13        #68
iLLuminated105 
space
space
space
Props total: 166 166  Slaps total: 11 11
The big problem with this movie is it was tied to suicide Squad - literally the most retarded superhero movie ever created. A movie that spent half it's runtime being a glorified music video and the other half with some of the absolute cringiest action & 'tryhard / edgy' dialogue.

The promos of BoP I saw copied the same art work and style of suicide Squad & I saw many comments praying it didn't have any ties to it.

From what I heard, BoP makes no mention of anything SS or the terrible Joker character in SS which was a smart idea, but most people going in don't know that. Another thing that BoP production did was hire the action choreographers from the John Wick series - another thing that made their action scenes look 100x better than the dogsh*t known as suicide Squad.

1 week ago '19        #69
Number5 
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
Lul woah little pokeman save it for the next gym battle or whatever the fu*k they got now.

+1   

1 week ago '15        #70
MULVTTX 
space
space
Props total: 8408 8 K  Slaps total: 726 726
 Number5 said
To Satania.

Here's a thread for more proof. Click on the post where he was quoted...
This feels like a rabbit hole too deep for me to crawl into
+1   

1 week ago '19        #71
Number5 
space
space
 Mike T said
Some weird fu*king guys in here. My n*gga said grown men would rather watch a goofy CGI video game character targeted for kids. Than a film full of cute s*xy women...probably gon be there opening day just to be around kids.
No real man wants to watch a movie with women sh*ttin on men.

And smart people don't limit themselves to an age group. Live ya life to the fullest.
+4   

1 week ago '14        #72
Bando Jonez 
space
space
Props total: 6995 6 K  Slaps total: 1834 1 K
 Rule 336 said
Who cares. All 3 of his movies are top 5 as far as Batman movies go and dark Knight is arguably the greatest film of all time.
Bcuz of the villians… not a minute of it was bcuz of Bale

stop caping (pun intended)

1 week ago '16        #73
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12714 12 K  Slaps total: 3592 3 K
 Bando Jonez said
Let me clarify... Christian Bale is one of the worst choices to play Batman ever...

He was a terrible Batman and an even worse Bruce Wayne....

He had no hands... He had no gadgets... And he wasnt a believable billionaire-playboy hier nor likeable

Christian Bale was a terrible choice... The villians carried every movie

They basically told michael cera to hit the gym for a couple of weeks and made him batman.

Lowkey turned batman into an incel. I would go out with nolan’s Joker to the bar to bag some jawns before i’d go with his batman, which shows u what nolan really thinks of a lady’s man.

Tbh, nobody ever lived up to batman the animated series.

Nolan is dry. So are most other directors today. He created this cool lookin universe for no reason. New York/Gotham is cool enough. Nolan is good for a plot driven movie, not one predicted on character development which is batmans whole story.

Nolans batman is about how an incel became an even bigger incel. Bane’s political angle was also cringe. It would have made more sense if nolans guy wasn’t a billionaire incel.

But maybe give PT Anderson a shot. None of his guys tho. Tom is too short. Joaquin is a bi*ch, and mark looks like a drunk.

Really the best option was the wachowskis before they went full r/tard.

Thank u for helping me articulate somn i felt for so long. Nolan is a try hard without Kubrickian results.

Wow, imagine a Kubrick batman

1 week ago '13        #74
Speed9402 
space
space
Props total: 5753 5 K  Slaps total: 473 473
I've never seen anything like this happen. sh*t's over when Sonic drops this week.

Dunno why they marketed the Birds of Prey name before Harley to begin with. Probably signaled to some people that it was gonna be a BoP movie and Harley Quinn would just be there, when really it's a Harley Quinn movie.

Also this definitely was a PG-13 movie. It doesn't really have any dark themes to explore. Not saying it wouldn't have flopped just that it doesn't really do anything to justify the R-rating.

1 week ago '14        #75
Bando Jonez 
space
space
Props total: 6995 6 K  Slaps total: 1834 1 K
 MrNobody said
Tbh, nobody ever lived up to batman the animated series.
 OldBrooklyn7187 said
Ben a*speck ain't outdo him...

I kept seeing Ben when I saw him as Batman...

Christian Bale personified Bruce and the Bat well...

We damn sure don't need that fu*king fairy Pattinson fu*king the role up
Uhhh… Ben Affleck was EXACTLY like Batman from the animated series... He is so far the best Bat/Bruce to date...

how did no one realized the original DCEU was the animated series universe (even down to the Joker... Leto just fu*ked it up)

Last edited by Bando Jonez; 02-11-2020 at 12:01 PM..
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  44
Article inside Ice Cube has burned bridges with everyone in his rap career 《U..
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  34
All-Star Weekend was cool but Ludacris hoodie gotta go
115 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside BREAKING: Cardi B's "59 Brim" Blood Set Hit w/ RICO & FBI Arrests Her F..
181 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Feb 18 - Bloomberg 2011: Black and Latino men ‘don’t know how to behave in the..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy