What’s the BROKEST thing you’ve seen someone do? 💵

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
83 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '08        #51
EMER1TUS 
space
space
Props total: 24516 24 K  Slaps total: 4486 4 K
 eashawty said
Damn yall talkin bout sum real savage sh*t I was gon say i seen folks put 30 cent in the gas tank before

“Let me get .30 on 5”
+16   

2 weeks ago '16        #52
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
Props total: 1495 1 K  Slaps total: 813 813
 Cronion2415 said
Stealing their child's social security number and using it to start a Cox Cable account, then later leaving that account in unpaid debt while ruining their child's credit history

Va??? Hahaha 757 in particular??
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #53
ThaFrozenOne 
space
space
space
Props total: 3286 3 K  Slaps total: 1155 1 K
Steal plates n silverware from red lobster
+15   

2 weeks ago '15        #54
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 61876 61 K  Slaps total: 7944 7 K
In college, I made a surround sound system for my room using old car stereo speakers and shoeboxes for the speaker boxes.

We also took an old wooden desk and flipped it vertically and put our TV in the space where your legs would have gone and used it as our entertainment center. Put a piece of scrap wood on the side to close it up and make it look legit. One day our friend knocked over the wood piece by accident and he realized it was a desk the whole time. Dude was on the floor laughing holding his sides for 15 minutes. He was like I always wondered why your entertainment center shelves were vertical and not horizontal.
+37   

2 weeks ago '19        #55
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 12940 12 K  Slaps total: 3354 3 K
Well, years ago, this homeless man approached me at a bus station to ask if he could have my can after I'm done drinking the soda. In NY state, it's 5 cents per aluminum can or plastic bottle to return it at a recycling location. I was like no, because I didn't want him hanging around.
Saw homeless people checking pay telephones and vending machines for change at the bus station like every couple of minutes.
One year, in college, this guy was checking vending machines at the college dorms for change. After accumulating enough change, he bought an item from the vending machine to eat food. That guy was me.
Today, I'm pretty conservative with my money and tight with my finances. I rarely splurge on things. I don't pretend I'm rich and buy the latest in fashionable clothes and shoes. I always buy used cars, never new.
+47   

2 weeks ago '17        #56
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 30677 30 K  Slaps total: 2684 2 K
Few days ago some lady pulled up to the gas pump and while i was filling my sh*t up she asked for a dollar to get gas. Im was like but im a good dude so i gVe her 3 singles for a gallon. I always think damn if im in a bad spot like that id hope someone would look out for me
+69   

2 weeks ago '10        #57
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
Props total: 2121 2 K  Slaps total: 467 467
 RIPrjacks23 said
LOL, used moms checkbook to buy a moring after pill..
this is just financially prudent. smart move
+15   

2 weeks ago '15        #58
AGTheDon 
space
space
Props total: 356 356  Slaps total: 33 33
Buy a $50 visa gift card, spend $45 of it, then go to a gas pump fill up the tank and then bounce

+46   

2 weeks ago '17        #59
DeadendBoy 
space
space
Props total: 4788 4 K  Slaps total: 605 605
 ym7171yea said
Get u some prepaid debit cards n this is also the broke ticket to all you can drink at bars
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #60
vandalizm 
space
space
Props total: 6657 6 K  Slaps total: 916 916
 Tetsuo said
Used to wait until my debit card would get to like $3, go to a gas station where the gas was less than $3 a gallon. Use my debit card at the pump, fill up and bounce
This used to be the move!

Or you only have like $10 and the next paycheck is a week away so you go to the grocery store throw $150 on that bih

That was my move for a minute
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #61
vinylfiend1 
space
space
Props total: 952 952  Slaps total: 114 114
 Hit Em' Up said
Had a friend I borrowed a dollar from once cause we were at a store and debit wasn't working... At the time he was working overseas and would comr back like every 3 months. He gave me the dollar before he left and after the three months the first thing this MF said was "you still got thst dollar I lent you?". Was dead serious too I was dying, flicked that MF'ing dollar at his a*s
I mean yea that’s broke but petty on you to flick the dollar at him wit attitude when it was rightfully his. I could be a millionaire and still want my dollar back on principle.
+10   

2 weeks ago '14        #62
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 103621 103 K  Slaps total: 25269 25 K
ask for money on boxden
+14   

2 weeks ago '07        #63
Jae_Mike 
space
space
Props total: 2308 2 K  Slaps total: 327 327
Called my mom collect and waited for the operater to ask my name and say "Momcanyoupickmeupfromthemall,imatthesearsentrance .

Also used to break the paper stamps for real money. So I would buy a ¢25 snack cake and get ¢75 back in real money.
+35   

2 weeks ago '16        #64
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 27358 27 K  Slaps total: 1782 1 K
 dymablink said
I was havin the Mayweather Pacquiao f*ght at my crib and one of the cats who came over had his sister and her whole family on facetime the whole f*ght so they could watch

+48   

2 weeks ago '11        #65
QuietPack 
space
space
space
Props total: 1370 1 K  Slaps total: 222 222
I put $1.25 in gas and pretended like it was for my lawnmower. Even brought the gas can and all when I knew damn well it was going into the tank
+47   

2 weeks ago '17        #66
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4427 4 K  Slaps total: 1634 1 K
 Hit Em' Up said
Had a friend I borrowed a dollar from once cause we were at a store and debit wasn't working... At the time he was working overseas and would comr back like every 3 months. He gave me the dollar before he left and after the three months the first thing this MF said was "you still got thst dollar I lent you?". Was dead serious too I was dying, flicked that MF'ing dollar at his a*s
Needed help, got help, but still complains
+13   

2 weeks ago '17        #67
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
Props total: 3947 3 K  Slaps total: 842 842
 RIPrjacks23 said
LOL, used moms checkbook to buy a moring after pill..
thats a super emergency though lol
+10   

2 weeks ago '19        #68
sportsbettor 
space
space
space
Props total: 413 413  Slaps total: 134 134
My homies ps2 broke. So he went to Walmart w it no box no cables no receipt. Told the lady he wanted to return it. Got told no / went back for like 3 attempts. 4th attempt. Told the lady box/receipt burned down In a house fire. Lady said oh but somehow you have the ps2 he said ya it’s by my bed.

He got the exchange lol.
+45   

2 weeks ago '15        #69
Shamarshoe 
space
space
Props total: 3035 3 K  Slaps total: 174 174
 Tetsuo said
Used to wait until my debit card would get to like $3, go to a gas station where the gas was less than $3 a gallon. Use my debit card at the pump, fill up and bounce
Shiiddd... No cap

+20   

2 weeks ago '17        #70
Ncstate86 
space
space
Props total: 4427 4 K  Slaps total: 1634 1 K
 ASNKA said
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #71
kej718 
space
space
space
Props total: 7031 7 K  Slaps total: 412 412
For me when I wasn't working and had to get around, I would buy enough gas to just get where I was going and back.
+16   

2 weeks ago '15        #72
WightAroundYo 
space
space
Props total: 3351 3 K  Slaps total: 531 531
I kno growing up in Detroit we didn’t have a hot water tank for a while so we would close all the doors to the rooms not in use. Open the oven up and set it to 450. Heat the whole crib fr
+38   

2 weeks ago '17        #73
Cronion2415  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5672 5 K  Slaps total: 399 399
 ordoabchao said
The answer is Faizon Love.
Yo, your username is my favorite Ras Kass song

+7   

2 weeks ago '07        #74
LaVay 
space
space
space
Props total: 1439 1 K  Slaps total: 264 264
s*xual favors for drugs.
+13   

2 weeks ago '16        #75
popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 20416 20 K  Slaps total: 805 805
 Pretty Tone said
Few days ago some lady pulled up to the gas pump and while i was filling my sh*t up she asked for a dollar to get gas. Im was like but im a good dude so i gVe her 3 singles for a gallon. I always think damn if im in a bad spot like that id hope someone would look out for me
Went in the gas station to get a drink and fillup and this older lady in front of me told the lady to give her $2 on pump 5. I felt bad and said, nah, just put $20 and add it to my bill.

She was about to cry.

I said "Today you, tomorrow me."

+54   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II @9PM ET 2/22 PPV
3149 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  28
Greatest No Limit Album EVER!!!
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Eminem says he's absolutely a guest in hip hop
57 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+670online now  11
Went to a Camron concert last night, and I came to the conclusion that I'm an ..
329 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy