What’s the BROKEST thing you’ve seen someone do? 💵

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '07        #26
BLE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 7008 7 K  Slaps total: 1988 1 K
Stole $50 outta my mother’s purse
+14   

2 weeks ago '11        #27
winning2011 
space
space
Props total: 1418 1 K  Slaps total: 358 358
 Adwerdz said

Classic
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #28
1985! 
space
space
Props total: 2422 2 K  Slaps total: 192 192
post on boxden every day.
all day long.
the trolls on here...idk how yall do it.
+57   

2 weeks ago '07        #29
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
space
space
Props total: 126889 126 K  Slaps total: 13070 13 K
So, I used to stay over my cousin's house wayyy back in the day on the weekend's.

And a few times my aunt told told me to go get in the bath because we had been outside riding bike's and playing football all day so me and my cousin needed bath's and rightfully so.

So, I'm like aight cool, the first time I went to go start my bath and I turned on the hot water and that shyt was like 20 degrees below and wouldn't get hot at all I hopped out that bi*ch shivering.

I called my aunt to the door and she said,

"Oh, I forgot I had to heat up some water on the stove, give me a few mins so, I'm like what?

About 10 mins later she brings in a big a*s pot of scalding hot water and poured it in with a little of the cold a*s water swished it around and she shut the door and told me to wash up. The shyt baffled me at the time because I never had to do that at my own house.

Now that I look back on it shyt was genius because the heat was off in the house and she wasn't gonna let us take cold a*s bath's.

That struggle was real af but, I'm happy that she has a good a*s career now, nice house and nice car but, damn, that was some sh*t that I hope I never run have to do with my son.

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 02-10-2020 at 10:32 AM..
+108   

2 weeks ago '06        #30
Hit Em' Up 
space
space
space
Props total: 5610 5 K  Slaps total: 951 951
Had a friend I borrowed a dollar from once cause we were at a store and debit wasn't working... At the time he was working overseas and would comr back like every 3 months. He gave me the dollar before he left and after the three months the first thing this MF said was "you still got thst dollar I lent you?". Was dead serious too I was dying, flicked that MF'ing dollar at his a*s
+60   

2 weeks ago '12        #31
acefresh 
space
space
Props total: 44635 44 K  Slaps total: 3777 3 K
I’ve seen so much vile sh*t, I’m gonna need a day to ponder that sh*t before I respond
+22   

2 weeks ago '14        #32
Qoner 
space
space
Props total: 1656 1 K  Slaps total: 215 215
 BLE said
On that Baggio sh*t
+51   

2 weeks ago '10        #33
ARosary 
space
space
Props total: 8290 8 K  Slaps total: 954 954
sh*t gonna have to submit myself for some cause I was super broke for minute
+17   

2 weeks ago '04        #34
mainevent212 
space
space
Props total: 274 274  Slaps total: 35 35
Homeboy used to make sure to collect roaches after we finished smoking... probably created wild Frankenblunts
+42   

2 weeks ago '19        #35
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Props total: 7435 7 K  Slaps total: 1107 1 K
 Blazeyy said
pick up cig butts off the ground to smoke
Rolling butts off the ground into a smoke
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #36
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 23030 23 K  Slaps total: 2936 2 K
 Kno said
Folks like this raising children - that’s a scary site
n*gga you just described 88% of black parents in the 70's 80's and 90's. fu*k you
+22   

2 weeks ago '14        #37
El Caballero 
space
space
Props total: 39776 39 K  Slaps total: 3137 3 K
When you at the store and someone uses two forms of payment for a $15 worth of groceries
+36   

2 weeks ago '17        #38
ASNKA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 10339 10 K  Slaps total: 1666 1 K
+23   

2 weeks ago '16        #39
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 15226 15 K  Slaps total: 1730 1 K
Create a thread asking somebody for 10 bucks on bx. I know someone that grabs cigarette butts out of the ashtray in front of the gas station and liquor store. I'm like why don't you just quit smoking?
+13   

2 weeks ago '11        #40
dymablink  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 10003 10 K  Slaps total: 3038 3 K
I was havin the Mayweather Pacquiao f*ght at my crib and one of the cats who came over had his sister and her whole family on facetime the whole f*ght so they could watch
+105   

2 weeks ago '11        #41
QuietPack 
space
space
space
Props total: 1381 1 K  Slaps total: 223 223
 eashawty said
Damn yall talkin bout sum real savage sh*t I was gon say i seen folks put 30 cent in the gas tank before
I put a dollar before
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #42
Tha754kid 
space
space
Props total: 3823 3 K  Slaps total: 312 312
 Tetsuo said
Used to wait until my debit card would get to like $3, go to a gas station where the gas was less than $3 a gallon. Use my debit card at the pump, fill up and bounce
I've done this before too lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #43
Mal215 
space
space
space
Props total: 9701 9 K  Slaps total: 1421 1 K
 Tastemaker331 said
Years ago I had a job at the Food & Nutrition (food stamp) Office.
They had this call center type place with a bunch of chicks working in there. They were mad cool, but hood as fu*k.

One day I was talking to a dude about phones. Told him I was about to upgrade from my iPhone 4. This one chick overheard and said she could help me sell it. I was like nah I’m good

This bi*ch called her baby daddy and started having a discussion about how much he could get me for my phone. She proceeded to try to talk me into giving her the phone so me and her BD could “split the money”

Of course I said no and kept it moving. Well the next day this chick came to work asking me and I ready to give her the phone so he could do his thing. I laughed in her face. Her broke a*s just had a baby with that n*gga and he was jobless and carless. That n*gga was gonna finesse the fu*k outta me

I never sold the phone either. I use it as a MP3 player for the whip till this day
n*gga used to be in the cipher with me and some of my bros putting out Ls before they was done while no one was looking and keeping them to re-roll smh broke boi
+16   

2 weeks ago '07        #44
Mr.Green E.U.I. 
space
space
Props total: 389 389  Slaps total: 66 66
Roll up roaches smh y’all mf trife life
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #45
D1nOnlyMrM@ 
space
space
Props total: 6682 6 K  Slaps total: 1294 1 K
 jakerich said
I stole a bottle of ketchup from a restaurant patio after they closed lasted me a week.

Man a dude I know did that sh*t to me. Was going over what the fu*k i needed from grocery shopping and i hit the restroom. When I got home my homey drunk a*s had put some ketchup from the bar into my bag. I felt bad, then I seen some rich folk steal cholula from out restaurant so I was like
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #46
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 22854 22 K  Slaps total: 1875 1 K
back in the day, we heard there was a free"gin-n-juice" party

we get there and it was a big a*s cooler with ice, Everclear and orange Kool-Aid

so i grabbed a cup
+13   

2 weeks ago '06        #47
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 16053 16 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
Lived on a road called Dump Road in Trinidad I was young but never noticed how poor we were. Using the outhouse or pissing in a "posey" and tossing it outside during the night. Always had food and was happy.

Moved back to Canada and we went back for a trip with moms bf at the time and his sons. They got there to the same place and wanted no parts in staying there. With the quickness their bi*chasses were on their way to Oropouche to their hateful aunt.

Sometimes you see the worst of things and don't even know how bad it is until you see other options. The suffers of this world don't even know how they have the weight of the world on their backs and they are still here.

Imagine giving slaves scraps and they make their own cuisine. Ham hocks, chicken feet, chitlerings all that wild sh*t.

There is ingenuity and power in being broke.

Peep Daymond John's book. Good motivator - called The Power of Broke.

I mean on some little sh*t I needed a new computer as mine is from maybe 2010 but I didn't have the case but I just figure out I could upgrade the ram and be content. I mean that is some simplistic sh*t but you can always find ways to do more or the most that you can at the level you're at. Then when you're maxed up you kind of level up.

Keep doing that sh*t forever.
+46   

2 weeks ago '15        #48
RIPrjacks23 
space
space
Props total: 9300 9 K  Slaps total: 1156 1 K
 BLE said
LOL, used moms checkbook to buy a moring after pill..
+4   

2 weeks ago '08        #49
EMER1TUS 
space
space
Props total: 24636 24 K  Slaps total: 4491 4 K
 eashawty said
Damn yall talkin bout sum real savage sh*t I was gon say i seen folks put 30 cent in the gas tank before

“Let me get .30 on 5”
+16   

2 weeks ago '16        #50
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
Props total: 1500 1 K  Slaps total: 813 813
 Cronion2415 said
Stealing their child's social security number and using it to start a Cox Cable account, then later leaving that account in unpaid debt while ruining their child's credit history

Va??? Hahaha 757 in particular??
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  97
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
92 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  51
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
224 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+92online now  45
The game is telling the truth about Griselda