10 Lessons Every Black Man Can Learn From Kobe's Rape Allegation

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
100 comments @sports

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '10        #101
NorCalNocturne 
space
space
Props total: 680 680  Slaps total: 124 124
 MPC_Pase said
Not to be a d*ck but what experiences have you had in your life that leads you to believe life of fair and unbiased?

In an ideal world that would be awesome but the truth is we all carry our biases with us and they inform our perspectives.

Now an enlightened person is aware of their biases and make a conscious effort to not fall victim to them. Thatís the problem with white privilege in general The failure to acknowledge these biases and the iniquities that they have caused. The whole Iím a good person, Iím not racist blinder that they like to wear.
Fairness/unfairness/biased/unbiased all exist, weíve all been through it. Even though I canít speak for others, I can say this, all the racial slurs Iíve ever been called are all from white people, but at the same time, Iíve also been complimented by them as well. So Iím saying we all come from different walks of life, some bad, some good. Just because a particular person/s looks down on me, doesnít mean I should paint their whole race as negative, because I know others of the same race that wouldnít do that. Which makes me point out itís not race, but culture and sometimes they fall in the same category but ultimately itís our growing belief system since childhood, and our brains have the power to change it for the better and not be stuck in the same thought patterns. The people that seem to be the worst are more often than not from a place where they didnít have a choice but to be born brought up having racists parents.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #102
Mega 
space
space
Props total: 2065 2 K  Slaps total: 269 269
11. A black man is guilty even when he's not been charged, charges have been dropped or been acquitted
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #103
Psuedomorph X 
space
space
space
Props total: 5021 5 K  Slaps total: 639 639
 Negusis said
You may call it immature, but the fact is it's reality. As men, especially black men, you cannot live in fantasy. Just because you don't like a rule doesn't mean it won't be applied to you. I'm sure he didn't like that rule either, but low and behold there it was in his face and he had to deal with it.

People only dislike this favoritism when it is black people supporting black people. Any other group, nobody has an issue with it. That should tell you something.

People acting naive to the rules is not gonna save you.
Mira! A Puerto Rican who thinks because he looks White that he isn’t Black or Taino, and the rules do not apply to him...

Hurricane Maria should have enlightened them but...

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #104
yosemite sam 
space
space
Props total: 1617 1 K  Slaps total: 735 735
 dtdroid said
Summary:

Black good
White bad

Could have saved you the trouble of that essay.

the uglysl*t attempted to ruin kobes career

she only wanted money and targeted a rich black man hoping to get millions from him

2 weeks ago '05        #105
Proofbreal 
space
space
Props total: 859 859  Slaps total: 542 542
So what your saying is I should be afraid to have s*x cuz I'm black lmao go live in your bubble

2 weeks ago '20        #106
ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 1633 1 K  Slaps total: 740 740
 Proofbreal said
So what your saying is I should be afraid to have s*x cuz I'm black lmao go live in your bubble
You weirdo

2 weeks ago '20        #107
space
space
 Psuedomorph X said
Mira! A Puerto Rican who thinks because he looks White that he isnít Black or Taino, and the rules do not apply to him...

Hurricane Maria should have enlightened them but...

Yup

1 week ago '20        #108
space
space
Up.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now