10 Lessons Every Black Man Can Learn From Kobe's Rape Allegation

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '04        #51
elawhor 
space
space
Props total: 112 112  Slaps total: 3 3
 TheLastNonEarth said

Your entire post was amazing but allow me to sprinkle some playerism on this profound point here.

Fellas... NO TWO WOMEN ARE THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO s*xUAL PROCLIVITIES. Besides growing up in a household full of women, I learned the ability to actually enjoy the company of women and have a gang of female friends that would dish on guys they were seeing. If I had a dollar for every tale about a guy who thought he was laying it down because whatever he was doing worked on the last female. You've got to be humble in bed and ask on some cool shyt what she likes. Some girls like it fast... Some like it slow. Some will dump you for ghetto gagging them... Others will devote their lives to you for it. Just don't be dumb and star sucking toes or some shyt because your ex liked it. Your new girl won't say nothing during the experience, ghost you afterwords, but internally she'll be like

And tell her girls about it.
 ClapBackJack said
1. Understand that the criminal justice system considers r*pe just as serious as murder. Kobe was facing life in prison.

2. Do not a*sume what your previous s*x partner likes is what your next partner will like, especially when it comes to being aggressive.

DO NOT GET TRIGGERED FROM THIS PASSAGE I'M GETTING READY TO QUOTE:

Police then inform Bryant that the accuser “has a bruise on her neck,” to which he replied, “Yeah I mean that’s you know me and Michelle, that’s what we, we do the same thing,” said Bryant. When officers ask Bryant how often he has s*x with “Michelle,” he replies, “A lot. She’ll tell you the same sh*t.”

3. Do not try and talk your way out of trouble with the pigs. You will only dig a massive hole for yourself. I understand Kobe was a scared little boy at the time but he just kept talking and talking and talking.

If you bring Mamba Mentality into the bedroom with someone you just met it's an accident waiting to happen. (I will probably be banned for saying this.)

4. Don't fukk strangers without condoms.

5. Do not set yourself up for failure by trying to be monogamous when women are throwing themselves at you. It's damn near impossible unless you're AC Green or Tim Tebow.

6. Always show flagrant favoritism to your black community because when you're back is against the wall and fickle white fans drop you like a rock, the black community will forgive you.

7. DO NOT IMPLICATE YOUR FRIENDS TO SAVE YOUR a*s.

8. Alway mind your surroundings. White folks surrounded by a sea of white folks are VERY VERY BOLD. No place is more white than Veil Colorado.

9. Don't let money and fame trick you. As a black man even wealth, stardom and admiration DO NOT TRUMP WHITE PRIVILEGE.

10. Every man makes the mistake of getting themselves into trouble by thinking with their d*ck. Forgive yourself, move on, and learn your lesson. Kobe absolutely did this and it was extremely remarkable and worthy of absolute respect.

RIP 24 The Great.
absolute excellence. Fellas be mindful of all these points and your game and life will be A1. Superb
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #52
Kno 
space
space
Props total: 19910 19 K  Slaps total: 2144 2 K
OP let me help you shorten that up.

1. Don’t fu*k 1 night stands aggressively unless she communicates she’s into that. You don’t know what they’ll be into - some women love that some women will be terrified of that and it might be painful. This should be obvious.

2. There is still a lot of racism in the justice system and in society, an unfortunate reality.

3. Don’t ever talk to cops about anything without a lawyer, it doesn’t matter if ur old young black white brown man woman just don’t.
+7   

2 weeks ago '13        #53
dtdroid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 47139 47 K  Slaps total: 51314 51 K
Summary:

Black good
White bad

Could have saved you the trouble of that essay.

2 weeks ago '17        #54
IamHipHop 
space
space
Props total: 113 113  Slaps total: 43 43
 ClapBackJack said

3. Do not try and talk your way out of trouble with the pigs. You will only dig a massive hole for yourself. I understand Kobe was a scared little boy at the time but he just kept talking and talking and talking.
This x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Most dudes (and their friends) in jail today because they didn't follow the 10 commandments when in the room with the cops:

1) SHUT THE FUKK UP
2) SHUT THE FUKK UP
3) SHUT THE FUKK UP
4) SHUT THE FUKK UP
5) SHUT THE FUKK UP
6) SHUT THE FUKK UP
7) SHUT THE FUKK UP
8) SHUT THE FUKK UP
9) SHUT THE FUKK UP
10) WHEN IN DOUBT, SHUT THE FUKK UP

Cops get paid to solve cases, make them earn their checks, don't make it easier for them.
+10   

2 weeks ago '18        #55
ChrisPartlowFro 
space
space
Props total: 9152 9 K  Slaps total: 1253 1 K
 yumflip said
This is the sentiment I've always had about this case. Kobe was just outchea knockin' broads left & right.
During his interview with the detectives (don't think it was a Depo) he said he only slept with Vanessa and some other chick, so I don't think Kobe was that messy.
That's not his style anyway, he's a really withdrawn dude.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #56
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 65931 65 K  Slaps total: 7108 7 K
 Illogic said
If they won’t take up the a*s and do a*s to mouth swallow not worth the flea bag mattresses to fu*k then on

+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #57
PAPLE 
space
space
Props total: 12377 12 K  Slaps total: 2667 2 K

2 weeks ago '08        #58
Nut-In-Honeys 
space
space
Props total: 13432 13 K  Slaps total: 1415 1 K
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #59
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 23859 23 K  Slaps total: 5913 5 K
All you need to understand is that the whole r*pe allegation was fake, this was Kobe's initiation into the darkside.
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #60
Caligadget 
space
space
space
Props total: 2497 2 K  Slaps total: 407 407

I slap for putting Kobe name in this sh*t, you could of just left it at black male in Amerikkka

+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #61
Shadow Reaper 
space
space
space
Props total: 216 216  Slaps total: 348 348
 NorCalNocturne said
Number 6 is foolish to me. Judging of what’s right and wrong shouldn’t be justified by flagrant favoritism. If you’re clearly in the wrong, then you’re in the wrong, period. Just because you’re the same color as that person shouldn’t make the crime committed any less wrong in your eyes and more forgivable. Strip all that color and culture away and we’re all the same at the core, it’s important to realize that. Of course there’s “grey areas” to the reasonings of forgiveness, but none of which should ever involve flagrant favoritism involving color.

For example, I’m Puerto Rican, but just because I see another PR do some foul s**t, I’m not going to defend him just because he’s a PR, if anything the truth is he’s giving my ethnic group a bad name and putting a hand in tarnishing the building of a positive reputation for myself and my fellow PR’s. And to be clear, I’m not even putting Kobe’s situation in this, cause in my opinion, when you got money at his level, I wouldn’t put it past some girls to turn into snakes and try to put a man in court to get in his pockets.

P.S. Bottom line, “Flagrant Favoritism” is some immature bs, in my opinion of course.
Real sh*t. Everybody wants to be equal until they have to be equal.
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #62
yosemite sam 
space
space
Props total: 1625 1 K  Slaps total: 737 737
 dtdroid said
Summary:

Black good
White bad

Could have saved you the trouble of that essay.

so according to you people everything is about racism

kobe didnt r*pe that ugly a*s white bi*ch. she already fu*ked 4 or 5 dudes and had their dna on her underwear
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #63
yumflip 
space
space
Props total: 6205 6 K  Slaps total: 598 598
 ChrisPartlowFro said
During his interview with the detectives (don't think it was a Depo) he said he only slept with Vanessa and some other chick, so I don't think Kobe was that messy.
That's not his style anyway, he's a really withdrawn dude.
Not necessarily messy, but going through that young & famous phase. All of us go through that "player" phase where we got a few broads interested & we try to entertain them all. I just don't have the expectation that someone at that level & age is completely locked in when it comes to women. But I could surely be wrong.

2 weeks ago '14        #64
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 24621 24 K  Slaps total: 5429 5 K

2 weeks ago '04        #65
Hardkore 
space
space
Props total: 6097 6 K  Slaps total: 551 551
 ClapBackJack said
1. Understand that the criminal justice system considers r*pe just as serious as murder. Kobe was facing life in prison.

2. Do not a*sume what your previous s*x partner likes is what your next partner will like, especially when it comes to being aggressive.

DO NOT GET TRIGGERED FROM THIS PASSAGE I'M GETTING READY TO QUOTE:

Police then inform Bryant that the accuser “has a bruise on her neck,” to which he replied, “Yeah I mean that’s you know me and Michelle, that’s what we, we do the same thing,” said Bryant. When officers ask Bryant how often he has s*x with “Michelle,” he replies, “A lot. She’ll tell you the same sh*t.”

If you bring Mamba Mentality into the bedroom with someone you just met it's an accident waiting to happen. (I will probably be banned for saying this.)

4. Don't fukk strangers without condoms.

5. Do not set yourself up for failure by trying to be monogamous when women are throwing themselves at you. It's damn near impossible unless you're AC Green or Tim Tebow.

6. Always show flagrant favoritism to your black community because when you're back is against the wall and fickle white fans drop you like a rock, the black community will forgive you.

7. DO NOT IMPLICATE YOUR FRIENDS TO SAVE YOUR a*s.

8. Alway mind your surroundings. White folks surrounded by a sea of white folks are VERY VERY BOLD. No place is more white than Veil Colorado.

9. Don't let money and fame trick you. As a black man even wealth, stardom and admiration DO NOT TRUMP WHITE PRIVILEGE.

10. Every man makes the mistake of getting themselves into trouble by thinking with their d*ck. Forgive yourself, move on, and learn your lesson. Kobe absolutely did this and it was extremely remarkable and worthy of absolute respect.

RIP 24 The Great.
You named the only two pro athletes in mankind history who remained virgins until they got married: a.c. green and tim tebow.

That’s about a 1 in 1 million probability.

+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #66
stogz 
space
space
Props total: 71124 71 K  Slaps total: 10583 10 K
Meh, missed the MOST important info regarding r*pe.

A woman can decide that she was r*ped before, during, and even after CONSENSUAL s*x. So you have to pretend to respect them all the way through the process, up to after they leave happy.
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #67
inthezone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10769 10 K  Slaps total: 3962 3 K
 AmillionMo said
The reason I stopped fu*king with Kobe was because he snitched on Shaq. No matter what, DON'T SNITCH!

Women get upset at Kobe not because of the allegations, but because he cheated on his wife. It's crazy because either is wife already knew or she never cared to know. That's life. I think women will be ok with cheating as long as it doesn't get back to them or even worse, if it embarrasses her! Kobe embarrassed his family and that's why I think Vanessa was really upset. I honestly don't understand what women expect tho. Broke niccas will cheat on you and women will cheat with broke niccas. What do we all think gonna happen when you got bread?
Case by case basis
Nobody likes to be cheated on wtf regardless of the circumstances
Everybody built different
Not everybody is a cheater
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #68
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 5877 5 K  Slaps total: 1396 1 K
 ANewSense said
Only took 33 post until someone “All Lives Matter”’d this.

I’m Big and Black fu*k boy

2 weeks ago '19        #69
DrakeSavage 
space
space
space
Props total: 246 246  Slaps total: 82 82
hasnt the black community been defending him against the black community since he passed. lol. seemed to me like black women across all medias have been attacking him since he passed.

i honestly think if you a black icon. you see the rally where they defending him. but is that really gonna happen to your avg street dude. no way. showing favoritism, maybe even trust into ppl who dont give a fu*k about you. no. unless this is advice for the next superstar.

2 weeks ago '16        #70
Teknicks 
space
space
Props total: 22761 22 K  Slaps total: 3939 3 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

Your entire post was amazing but allow me to sprinkle some playerism on this profound point here.

Fellas... NO TWO WOMEN ARE THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO s*xUAL PROCLIVITIES. Besides growing up in a household full of women, I learned the ability to actually enjoy the company of women and have a gang of female friends that would dish on guys they were seeing. If I had a dollar for every tale about a guy who thought he was laying it down because whatever he was doing worked on the last female. You've got to be humble in bed and ask on some cool shyt what she likes. Some girls like it fast... Some like it slow. Some will dump you for ghetto gagging them... Others will devote their lives to you for it. Just don't be dumb and star sucking toes or some shyt because your ex liked it. Your new girl won't say nothing during the experience, ghost you afterwords, but internally she'll be like

And tell her girls about it.
Some BX niccas need to bookmark this
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #71
ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 1770 1 K  Slaps total: 795 795
 deadlift said
Who Michelle???
Nobody knows. Kobe stunningly offered to call her as proof that his conduct was ok.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #72
ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 1770 1 K  Slaps total: 795 795
 yumflip said
This is the sentiment I've always had about this case. Kobe was just outchea knockin' broads left & right. So he probably got to the point where he was smuttin' out 95% of broads he dealt with by this time. He was handling a Colorado broad like an LA broad. This one wasn't used to some 6'8" super athletic n*gga handling her in that way. At a certain point she was shook, but to Kobe this was another broad, different city type sh*t. In her mind this was some Lifetime Channel encounter. In his mind this was some pr0n Hub sh*t. sh*t went way left on her and she wanted out. That's the thin line between consent & r*pe. Those are some hard waters to navigate, but if you don't, you can end up a "rapist" over some sh*t you did 9 outta 10 times w/broads.
Exactly. Kobe asked to ejaculate on her face and she said no. This is the part of the story where BOTH PARTIES AGREE ON.
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #73
TopDawg103 
space
space
space
Props total: 156 156  Slaps total: 114 114
It’s only 1 rule black men should follow and it will keep you out of all that sh*t.
DONT CHEAT! STAY FAITHFUL! That’s an all in one rule.

2 weeks ago '07        #74
MPC_Pase 
space
space
space
Props total: 2329 2 K  Slaps total: 212 212
 NorCalNocturne said
Number 6 is foolish to me. Judging of what’s right and wrong shouldn’t be justified by flagrant favoritism. If you’re clearly in the wrong, then you’re in the wrong, period. Just because you’re the same color as that person shouldn’t make the crime committed any less wrong in your eyes and more forgivable. Strip all that color and culture away and we’re all the same at the core, it’s important to realize that. Of course there’s “grey areas” to the reasonings of forgiveness, but none of which should ever involve flagrant favoritism involving color.

For example, I’m Puerto Rican, but just because I see another PR do some foul s**t, I’m not going to defend him just because he’s a PR, if anything the truth is he’s giving my ethnic group a bad name and putting a hand in tarnishing the building of a positive reputation for myself and my fellow PR’s. And to be clear, I’m not even putting Kobe’s situation in this, cause in my opinion, when you got money at his level, I wouldn’t put it past some girls to turn into snakes and try to put a man in court to get in his pockets.

P.S. Bottom line, “Flagrant Favoritism” is some immature bs, in my opinion of course.
Maybe because you’re Puerto Rican you can’t fully appreciate the historical context of black men in this country. Historically speaking it has been rare for black men to achieve a certain level of success and be embraced by greater white culture in general and typically that acceptance love and respect is conditional no matter how racially ambiguous that person attempt to be. OJ Simpson is a prime example of that. For better or worse the black community tends to have a stronger sense of loyalty if for no other reason that they tend to be conscious of the fact that as a whole American society has not embraced successful black men Especially when they are involved with white women and at the first opportunity has sought to destroy them whether justified or not. The margin for error are not the same.
Black people have watched white man be giving a far greater latitude in their transgressions then what is allowed for black men historically. Why do you think OJ Simpson ran his dumb a*s to a black church as soon as the fire got hot?
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #75
MPC_Pase 
space
space
space
Props total: 2329 2 K  Slaps total: 212 212
 Shadow Reaper said
Real sh*t. Everybody wants to be equal until they have to be equal.
The only problem is we’re never really equal. All you have to do is take a criminology course or look up incarceration statistics or conviction rates or likelihood of arrest for the same crime across different racial demographics

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  95
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
92 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  49
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
224 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+92online now  45
The game is telling the truth about Griselda