10 Lessons Every Black Man Can Learn From Kobe's Rape Allegation

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '15        #26
K1ngtuck 
space
space
space
Props total: 110 110  Slaps total: 15 15
 NorCalNocturne said
Number 6 is foolish to me. Judging of what’s right and wrong shouldn’t be justified by flagrant favoritism. If you’re clearly in the wrong, then you’re in the wrong, period. Just because you’re the same color as that person shouldn’t make the crime committed any less wrong in your eyes and more forgivable. Strip all that color and culture away and we’re all the same at the core, it’s important to realize that. Of course there’s “grey areas” to the reasonings of forgiveness, but none of which should ever involve flagrant favoritism involving color.

For example, I’m Puerto Rican, but just because I see another PR do some foul s**t, I’m not going to defend him just because he’s a PR, if anything the truth is he’s giving my ethnic group a bad name and putting a hand in tarnishing the building of a positive reputation for myself and my fellow PR’s. And to be clear, I’m not even putting Kobe’s situation in this, cause in my opinion, when you got money at his level, I wouldn’t put it past some girls to turn into snakes and try to put a man in court to get in his pockets.

P.S. Bottom line, “Flagrant Favoritism” is some immature bs, in my opinion of course.
Op wasn’t talking about when someone is clearly in the wrong
+7   

2 weeks ago '05        #27
youngmarlow 
space
space
Props total: 187 187  Slaps total: 20 20
Somebody's bubble of priviledge got disturbed. Lol you probably big mad and dont understand why you cant say the N-word too huh.

NorCalNocturne said
Number 6 is foolish to me. Judging of what’s right and wrong shouldn’t be justified by flagrant favoritism. If you’re clearly in the wrong, then you’re in the wrong, period. Just because you’re the same color as that person shouldn’t make the crime committed any less wrong in your eyes and more forgivable. Strip all that color and culture away and we’re all the same at the core, it’s important to realize that. Of course there’s “grey areas” to the reasonings of forgiveness, but none of which should ever involve flagrant favoritism involving color.

For example, I’m Puerto Rican, but just because I see another PR do some foul s**t, I’m not going to defend him just because he’s a PR, if anything the truth is he’s giving my ethnic group a bad name and putting a hand in tarnishing the building of a positive reputation for myself and my fellow PR’s. And to be clear, I’m not even putting Kobe’s situation in this, cause in my opinion, when you got money at his level, I wouldn’t put it past some girls to turn into snakes and try to put a man in court to get in his pockets.

P.S. Bottom line, “Flagrant Favoritism” is some immature bs, in my opinion of course.
+8   

2 weeks ago '07        #28
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 22854 22 K  Slaps total: 1875 1 K
3. Do not try and talk your way out of trouble with the pigs. You will only dig a massive hole for yourself. I understand Kobe was a scared little boy at the time but he just kept talking and talking and talking.
never ever EVER talk to the police

they cannot be trusted, they are your enemy

their job is to put people in jail by any means necessary

they are a culture of systemic, institutional and rampant corruption and racism

+23   

2 weeks ago '04        #29
$hawn Cassidy 
space
space
Props total: 14 14  Slaps total: 1 1

9. Don't let money and fame trick you. As a black man even wealth, stardom and admiration DO NOT TRUMP WHITE PRIVILEGE.
+12   

2 weeks ago '07        #30
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 22854 22 K  Slaps total: 1875 1 K
 NorCalNocturne said
For example, I’m Puerto Rican, but just because I see another PR do some foul s**t, I’m not going to defend him just because he’s a PR, if anything the truth is he’s giving my ethnic group a bad name and putting a hand in tarnishing the building of a positive reputation for myself and my fellow PR’s.
and this is why white people have an edge because they are more than willing to do just that and more in perpetuity
+12   

2 weeks ago '16        #31
galou 
space
space
Props total: 1548 1 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 ClapBackJack said
4. Don't fukk strangers without condoms.
Mannnnn, my track record immaculate. I should stop tho. Creampied a lot of bi*ches

2 weeks ago '19        #32
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
space
space
Props total: 48314 48 K  Slaps total: 33787 33 K

2 weeks ago '18        #33
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
Props total: 5877 5 K  Slaps total: 1396 1 K
This is for all men
And Kobe name wasn’t necessary

Last edited by Idgafth0; 02-09-2020 at 10:53 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #34
Wavegawd 
space
space
Props total: 3430 3 K  Slaps total: 608 608
 galou said
Mannnnn, my track record immaculate. I should stop tho. Creampied a lot of bi*ches
Nothing like treating a thot you hardly know like garbage
+5   

2 weeks ago '10        #35
deadlift 
space
space
Props total: 13740 13 K  Slaps total: 2223 2 K
 ClapBackJack said
1. Understand that the criminal justice system considers r*pe just as serious as murder. Kobe was facing life in prison.

2. Do not a*sume what your previous s*x partner likes is what your next partner will like, especially when it comes to being aggressive.

DO NOT GET TRIGGERED FROM THIS PASSAGE I'M GETTING READY TO QUOTE:

Police then inform Bryant that the accuser “has a bruise on her neck,” to which he replied, “Yeah I mean that’s you know me and Michelle, that’s what we, we do the same thing,” said Bryant. When officers ask Bryant how often he has s*x with “Michelle,” he replies, “A lot. She’ll tell you the same sh*t.”

3. Do not try and talk your way out of trouble with the pigs. You will only dig a massive hole for yourself. I understand Kobe was a scared little boy at the time but he just kept talking and talking and talking.

If you bring Mamba Mentality into the bedroom with someone you just met it's an accident waiting to happen. (I will probably be banned for saying this.)

5. Do not set yourself up for failure by trying to be monogamous when women are throwing themselves at you. It's damn near impossible unless you're AC Green or Tim Tebow.

6. Always show flagrant favoritism to your black community because when you're back is against the wall and fickle white fans drop you like a rock, the black community will forgive you.

7. DO NOT IMPLICATE YOUR FRIENDS TO SAVE YOUR a*s.

8. Alway mind your surroundings. White folks surrounded by a sea of white folks are VERY VERY BOLD. No place is more white than Veil Colorado.

9. Don't let money and fame trick you. As a black man even wealth, stardom and admiration DO NOT TRUMP WHITE PRIVILEGE.

10. Every man makes the mistake of getting themselves into trouble by thinking with their d*ck. Forgive yourself, move on, and learn your lesson. Kobe absolutely did this and it was extremely remarkable and worthy of absolute respect.

RIP 24 The Great.
Who Michelle???
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #36
yumflip 
space
space
Props total: 6205 6 K  Slaps total: 598 598
 Noocheeks said
The bruise on the neck was a hickey, Mamba don’t strike women he strike pu**y
This is the sentiment I've always had about this case. Kobe was just outchea knockin' broads left & right. So he probably got to the point where he was smuttin' out 95% of broads he dealt with by this time. He was handling a Colorado broad like an LA broad. This one wasn't used to some 6'8" super athletic n*gga handling her in that way. At a certain point she was shook, but to Kobe this was another broad, different city type sh*t. In her mind this was some Lifetime Channel encounter. In his mind this was some pr0n Hub sh*t. sh*t went way left on her and she wanted out. That's the thin line between consent & r*pe. Those are some hard waters to navigate, but if you don't, you can end up a "rapist" over some sh*t you did 9 outta 10 times w/broads.
+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #37
Fastlife730 
space
space
space
Props total: 634 634  Slaps total: 117 117
Puttin our brothers on game is key

+13   

2 weeks ago '16        #38
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31676 31 K  Slaps total: 4615 4 K
 ClapBackJack said
I'm definitely gonna get banned for this even though everything I said completely true. Sad state of affairs we live in today. One day on this website it'll be just props and no slaps because it'll be just two people agreeing with each other in an echo chamber.
Who is Michelle?
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #39
TH35 
space
space
Props total: 24857 24 K  Slaps total: 2920 2 K
tired of hearing about this sh*t

2 weeks ago '11        #40
inthezone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10769 10 K  Slaps total: 3962 3 K
Why the hell would u get banned

And why wait til his death to talk about Kobe and r*pe ... you’re late af

Should have kept his name out of it
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7289 7 K  Slaps total: 1699 1 K
what a dumbass thread

2 weeks ago '15        #42
AmillionMo 
space
space
Props total: 11511 11 K  Slaps total: 4052 4 K
The reason I stopped fu*king with Kobe was because he snitched on Shaq. No matter what, DON'T SNITCH!

Women get upset at Kobe not because of the allegations, but because he cheated on his wife. It's crazy because either is wife already knew or she never cared to know. That's life. I think women will be ok with cheating as long as it doesn't get back to them or even worse, if it embarrasses her! Kobe embarrassed his family and that's why I think Vanessa was really upset. I honestly don't understand what women expect tho. Broke niccas will cheat on you and women will cheat with broke niccas. What do we all think gonna happen when you got bread?
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #43
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31676 31 K  Slaps total: 4615 4 K
 ClapBackJack said
Good question. Nobody knows to this day.
I think I found who Michelle is:
"Under questioning by the detectives, Bryant denied committing s*xual a*sault but acknowledged holding the woman by the neck during their encounter, which prosecutors had contended was evidence of guilt. He said he had used a similar technique during an affair with another woman, and suggested to detectives that they could interview her about it."

+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #44
QB Eagles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13979 13 K  Slaps total: 4266 4 K
Rape should be considered as serious as murder though.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #45
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7289 7 K  Slaps total: 1699 1 K
yall really make me sick. They fu*ked. She wanted more attention afterwards. He wasnt giving it. Like most wh*res, she then LIES and call s the s*x r*pe.

END OF STORY.

Pac went to jail for r*pe. Mike went to jail for r*pe. Both men were rich af at the time. But i keep hearing Kobe had the money to make it go away. But the biggest rapper and biggest boxer couldnt? u cant have it both ways. There was NO evidence to support her claim, she would have needed to go on the stand. but she didnt. why? becaue it wasnt about jail time, she just wanted money.

Kobe's mistake came from not being from America. He didnt truly understand what it means to be black in america. He'd lived a privelehed life. He didnt understand how much trouble he was in because shaq has BEEN payin women off. Thats what made him REALLY upset. Cuz he knew shaq been cheatin, and payin off hoes for years, the first time he gets caught the bi*ch goes public. He didnt understand how shaq can control the hoes but he cant.

2 weeks ago '18        #46
ANewSense 
space
space
Props total: 8487 8 K  Slaps total: 580 580
 Idgafth0 said
This is for all men
Only took 33 post until someone “All Lives Matter”’d this.

+11   

2 weeks ago '16        #47
space
space
Props total: 24904 24 K  Slaps total: 3084 3 K
 ClapBackJack said
Very true. For guys who do this I don't know if it's the ego or the love of pu**y.
Lack of self-control and ego.

A dangerous combination.

Very stupid when you think about it though - diseases, unwanted pregnancies with bi*ches that you don't care to see during daylight hours.
+6   

2 weeks ago '13        #48
NoYouWantFindMe 
space
space
space
Props total: 639 639  Slaps total: 155 155
Overheard a white guy telling another white guy at work "what if that was your daughter". I know he knows nothing about the case, only that Kobe was accused of raping a white woman therefore he was guilty in his eyes.
+16   

2 weeks ago '18        #49
J0e Bl0w 
space
space
space
Props total: 799 799  Slaps total: 398 398
 ClapBackJack said
1. Understand that the criminal justice system considers r*pe just as serious as murder. Kobe was facing life in prison.

2. Do not a*sume what your previous s*x partner likes is what your next partner will like, especially when it comes to being aggressive.

DO NOT GET TRIGGERED FROM THIS PASSAGE I'M GETTING READY TO QUOTE:

Police then inform Bryant that the accuser “has a bruise on her neck,” to which he replied, “Yeah I mean that’s you know me and Michelle, that’s what we, we do the same thing,” said Bryant. When officers ask Bryant how often he has s*x with “Michelle,” he replies, “A lot. She’ll tell you the same sh*t.”

If you bring Mamba Mentality into the bedroom with someone you just met it's an accident waiting to happen. (I will probably be banned for saying this.)

5. Do not set yourself up for failure by trying to be monogamous when women are throwing themselves at you. It's damn near impossible unless you're AC Green or Tim Tebow.

6. Always show flagrant favoritism to your black community because when you're back is against the wall and fickle white fans drop you like a rock, the black community will forgive you.

7. DO NOT IMPLICATE YOUR FRIENDS TO SAVE YOUR a*s.

8. Alway mind your surroundings. White folks surrounded by a sea of white folks are VERY VERY BOLD. No place is more white than Veil Colorado.

10. Every man makes the mistake of getting themselves into trouble by thinking with their d*ck. Forgive yourself, move on, and learn your lesson. Kobe absolutely did this and it was extremely remarkable and worthy of absolute respect.

RIP 24 The Great.
Lesson #1: There's always gonna be Mfkrz like You who will always keep bringing it up!!!
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #50
Illogic 
space
space
Props total: 5816 5 K  Slaps total: 4164 4 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

Your entire post was amazing but allow me to sprinkle some playerism on this profound point here.

Fellas... NO TWO WOMEN ARE THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO s*xUAL PROCLIVITIES. Besides growing up in a household full of women, I learned the ability to actually enjoy the company of women and have a gang of female friends that would dish on guys they were seeing. If I had a dollar for every tale about a guy who thought he was laying it down because whatever he was doing worked on the last female. You've got to be humble in bed and ask on some cool shyt what she likes. Some girls like it fast... Some like it slow. Some will dump you for ghetto gagging them... Others will devote their lives to you for it. Just don't be dumb and star sucking toes or some shyt because your ex liked it. Your new girl won't say nothing during the experience, ghost you afterwords, but internally she'll be like

And tell her girls about it.
If they won’t take up the a*s and do a*s to mouth swallow not worth the flea bag mattresses to fu*k then on
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  106
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
92 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  49
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
224 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+93online now  43
The game is telling the truth about Griselda