10 Lessons Every Black Man Can Learn From Kobe's Rape Allegation

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
33 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+39  163
42 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '20        #1
6272 page views
107 comments

ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 1772 1 K  Slaps total: 795 795
10 Lessons Every Black Man Can Learn From Kobe's r*pe Allegation

1. Understand that the criminal justice system considers r*pe just as serious as murder. Kobe was facing life in prison.

2. Do not a*sume what your previous s*x partner likes is what your next partner will like, especially when it comes to being aggressive.

DO NOT GET TRIGGERED FROM THIS PASSAGE I'M GETTING READY TO QUOTE:

Police then inform Bryant that the accuser “has a bruise on her neck,” to which he replied, “Yeah I mean that’s you know me and Michelle, that’s what we, we do the same thing,” said Bryant. When officers ask Bryant how often he has s*x with “Michelle,” he replies, “A lot. She’ll tell you the same sh*t.”

3. Do not try and talk your way out of trouble with the pigs. You will only dig a massive hole for yourself. I understand Kobe was a scared little boy at the time but he just kept talking and talking and talking.

If you bring Mamba Mentality into the bedroom with someone you just met it's an accident waiting to happen. (I will probably be banned for saying this.)

4. Don't fukk strangers without condoms.

5. Do not set yourself up for failure by trying to be monogamous when women are throwing themselves at you. It's damn near impossible unless you're AC Green or Tim Tebow.

6. Always show flagrant favoritism to your black community because when you're back is against the wall and fickle white fans drop you like a rock, the black community will forgive you.

7. DO NOT IMPLICATE YOUR FRIENDS TO SAVE YOUR a*s.

8. Alway mind your surroundings. White folks surrounded by a sea of white folks are VERY VERY BOLD. No place is more white than Veil Colorado.

9. Don't let money and fame trick you. As a black man even wealth, stardom and admiration DO NOT TRUMP WHITE PRIVILEGE.

10. Every man makes the mistake of getting themselves into trouble by thinking with their d*ck. Forgive yourself, move on, and learn your lesson. Kobe absolutely did this and it was extremely remarkable and worthy of absolute respect.

RIP 24 The Great.
+290   

best
worst
107 comments

3 weeks ago '14        #2
Mutant Boy 
space
space
Props total: 25044 25 K  Slaps total: 18050 18 K
Well alrighty then
+15   

3 weeks ago '17        #3
Ifeellikekobe 
space
space
Props total: 41705 41 K  Slaps total: 2620 2 K
Nah Kobe had the right way to handle life. This dweeb dont know sh*t

3 weeks ago '15        #4
giovanni24 
space
space
space
Props total: 13972 13 K  Slaps total: 1267 1 K
hmmmm Jack get ready for the Clap Back
+5   

3 weeks ago '20        #5
ClapBackJack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
 giovanni24 said
hmmmm Jack get ready for the Clap Back
I'm definitely gonna get banned for this even though everything I said completely true. Sad state of affairs we live in today. One day on this website it'll be just props and no slaps because it'll be just two people agreeing with each other in an echo chamber.
+37   

3 weeks ago '16        #6
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12872 12 K  Slaps total: 3690 3 K
Being a so called african american and having 5 rings is flagrant favoritism by virtue of itself

3 weeks ago '20        #7
space
space
space
 MrNobody said
Being a so called african american and having 5 rings is flagrant favoritism by virtue of itself
Please expand

3 weeks ago '15        #8
Noocheeks 
space
space
Props total: 3839 3 K  Slaps total: 296 296
The bruise on the neck was a hickey, Mamba don’t strike women he strike pu**y
+16   

3 weeks ago '16        #9
Funke 
space
space
Props total: 6199 6 K  Slaps total: 1104 1 K
 MrNobody said
Son, you never accomplished anything in life? Huh? I feel for you brah
+12   

3 weeks ago '18        #10
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6636 6 K  Slaps total: 1366 1 K
 ClapBackJack said
1. Understand that the criminal justice system considers r*pe just as serious as murder. Kobe was facing life in prison.

2. Do not a*sume what your previous s*x partner likes is what your next partner will like, especially when it comes to being aggressive.

DO NOT GET TRIGGERED FROM THIS PASSAGE I'M GETTING READY TO QUOTE:

Police then inform Bryant that the accuser “has a bruise on her neck,” to which he replied, “Yeah I mean that’s you know me and Michelle, that’s what we, we do the same thing,” said Bryant. When officers ask Bryant how often he has s*x with “Michelle,” he replies, “A lot. She’ll tell you the same sh*t.”

3. Do not try and talk your way out of trouble with the pigs. You will only dig a massive hole for yourself. I understand Kobe was a scared little boy at the time but he just kept talking and talking and talking.

If you bring Mamba Mentality into the bedroom with someone you just met it's an accident waiting to happen. (I will probably be banned for saying this.)

4. Don't fukk strangers without condoms.

5. Do not set yourself up for failure by trying to be monogamous when women are throwing themselves at you. It's damn near impossible unless you're AC Green or Tim Tebow.

6. Always show flagrant favoritism to your black community because when you're back is against the wall and fickle white fans drop you like a rock, the black community will forgive you.

7. DO NOT IMPLICATE YOUR FRIENDS TO SAVE YOUR a*s.

8. Alway mind your surroundings. White folks surrounded by a sea of white folks are VERY VERY BOLD. No place is more white than Veil Colorado.

9. Don't let money and fame trick you. As a black man even wealth, stardom and admiration DO NOT TRUMP WHITE PRIVILEGE.

10. Every man makes the mistake of getting themselves into trouble by thinking with their d*ck. Forgive yourself, move on, and learn your lesson. Kobe absolutely did this and it was extremely remarkable and worthy of absolute respect.

RIP 24 The Great.

#BlackBoxden Approved
+91   

3 weeks ago '16        #11
vlwex 
space
space
space
Props total: 255 255  Slaps total: 49 49
I honestly don't understand the slaps. Good post. This is basics that I learned by time I was 21 or so and didn't realize that it wasn't common knowledge amongst other brothers until much later on. This is useful info. #Don't shoot the messenger #Live and learn #You can lead a horse to water..Etc..

Last edited by vlwex; 02-09-2020 at 02:56 AM..
+39   

3 weeks ago '10        #12
NorCalNocturne 
space
space
Props total: 680 680  Slaps total: 124 124
Number 6 is foolish to me. Judging of what’s right and wrong shouldn’t be justified by flagrant favoritism. If you’re clearly in the wrong, then you’re in the wrong, period. Just because you’re the same color as that person shouldn’t make the crime committed any less wrong in your eyes and more forgivable. Strip all that color and culture away and we’re all the same at the core, it’s important to realize that. Of course there’s “grey areas” to the reasonings of forgiveness, but none of which should ever involve flagrant favoritism involving color.

For example, I’m Puerto Rican, but just because I see another PR do some foul s**t, I’m not going to defend him just because he’s a PR, if anything the truth is he’s giving my ethnic group a bad name and putting a hand in tarnishing the building of a positive reputation for myself and my fellow PR’s. And to be clear, I’m not even putting Kobe’s situation in this, cause in my opinion, when you got money at his level, I wouldn’t put it past some girls to turn into snakes and try to put a man in court to get in his pockets.

P.S. Bottom line, “Flagrant Favoritism” is some immature bs, in my opinion of course.

3 weeks ago '16        #13
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12872 12 K  Slaps total: 3690 3 K
 ClapBackJack said
Please expand
Ppl’s critiques about how he treated or what he thought about his ppl will always pale in comparison to what he represents to and about his ppl
+4   

3 weeks ago '05        #14
Doomque 
space
space
Props total: 1849 1 K  Slaps total: 249 249
who the hell is "Michelle"?
+37   

3 weeks ago '17        #15
DeadendBoy 
space
space
Props total: 4831 4 K  Slaps total: 606 606

100% right
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #16
215Philly 
space
space
Props total: 43509 43 K  Slaps total: 17858 17 K
I would only have aggressive s*x with wifey, cant risk it out here with random hoes.
+14   

3 weeks ago '17        #17
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 66101 66 K  Slaps total: 7139 7 K
 ClapBackJack said

Your entire post was amazing but allow me to sprinkle some playerism on this profound point here.

Fellas... NO TWO WOMEN ARE THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO s*xUAL PROCLIVITIES. Besides growing up in a household full of women, I learned the ability to actually enjoy the company of women and have a gang of female friends that would dish on guys they were seeing. If I had a dollar for every tale about a guy who thought he was laying it down because whatever he was doing worked on the last female. You've got to be humble in bed and ask on some cool shyt what she likes. Some girls like it fast... Some like it slow. Some will dump you for ghetto gagging them... Others will devote their lives to you for it. Just don't be dumb and star sucking toes or some shyt because your ex liked it. Your new girl won't say nothing during the experience, ghost you afterwords, but internally she'll be like

And tell her girls about it.

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 02-09-2020 at 03:47 AM..
+41   

3 weeks ago '20        #18
space
space
space
 Doomque said
who the hell is "Michelle"?
Good question. Nobody knows to this day.
+5   

3 weeks ago '05        #19
Tonero 
space
space
Props total: 6953 6 K  Slaps total: 2044 2 K
You musnt fu*k everything thread closed. I seen dudes destroy proper friendships over bi*ches just cause they can hit it.
+21   

3 weeks ago '20        #20
space
space
space
 NorCalNocturne said
Number 6 is foolish to me. Judging of what’s right and wrong shouldn’t be justified by flagrant favoritism. If you’re clearly in the wrong, then you’re in the wrong, period. Just because you’re the same color as that person shouldn’t make the crime committed any less wrong in your eyes and more forgivable. Strip all that color and culture away and we’re all the same at the core, it’s important to realize that. Of course there’s “grey areas” to the reasonings of forgiveness, but none of which should ever involve flagrant favoritism involving color.

For example, I’m Puerto Rican, but just because I see another PR do some foul s**t, I’m not going to defend him just because he’s a PR, if anything the truth is he’s giving my ethnic group a bad name and putting a hand in tarnishing the building of a positive reputation for myself and my fellow PR’s. And to be clear, I’m not even putting Kobe’s situation in this, cause in my opinion, when you got money at his level, I wouldn’t put it past some girls to turn into snakes and try to put a man in court to get in his pockets.

P.S. Bottom line, “Flagrant Favoritism” is some immature bs, in my opinion of course.
Well if you're Puerto Rican you should understand. I love the FLAGRANT FAVORITISM Jennifer Lopez shows Puerto Ricans. She just finished repping her flag at Superbowl 54 half time show. Did you have a problem when Jennifer Lopez was doing it?
+15   

3 weeks ago '20        #21
space
space
space
 215Philly said
I would only have aggressive s*x with wifey, cant risk it out here with random hoes.
Very smart.
+4   

3 weeks ago '20        #22
space
space
space
 Tonero said
You musnt fu*k everything thread closed. I seen dudes destroy proper friendships over bi*ches just cause they can hit it.
Very true. For guys who do this I don't know if it's the ego or the love of pu**y.
+5   

3 weeks ago '17        #23
Wavegawd 
space
space
Props total: 3431 3 K  Slaps total: 608 608
 215Philly said
I like treating strangers like shyt not the wife though. Tough spot. Gotta be smart though....so far so good
+4   

3 weeks ago '16        #24
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 14415 14 K  Slaps total: 2177 2 K
 NorCalNocturne said

You may call it immature, but the fact is it's reality. As men, especially black men, you cannot live in fantasy. Just because you don't like a rule doesn't mean it won't be applied to you. I'm sure he didn't like that rule either, but low and behold there it was in his face and he had to deal with it.

People only dislike this favoritism when it is black people supporting black people. Any other group, nobody has an issue with it. That should tell you something.

People acting naive to the rules is not gonna save you.

Last edited by Negusis; 02-09-2020 at 06:43 AM.. Reason: edit
+36   

3 weeks ago '06        #25
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25104 25 K  Slaps total: 613 613
This that Black father talk
+17   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  88
Image(s) inside Feb 27 - Terabytes Of Stolen Adult Content From OnlyFans Have Leaked
265 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-38online now  47
Alexis Texas says juicy J was nervous tooooo ?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+41online now  24
Video inside On the low, u think uncle phil was more proud or shocked that will slep..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+41online now  8
Article inside We need R&B back this sh-t is unbalanced
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy