Feb 4 - 60% of the results from Bernie's internal tracking

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+28  95
83 comments @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '17        #26
AllWins 
space
space
Props total: 12349 12 K  Slaps total: 6880 6 K
OP can you add me? I’m trying to feel the bern.

#bernieorbust
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #27
Hakim Cobain 
space
space
Props total: 17301 17 K  Slaps total: 3398 3 K
 Darell_ftb said
According to all the latest polls Cali, Vegas and new Hampshire is Bernie's. It's close in NH tho like very close.
Bernie should def win NH, because he won last year. I think itís too early to count those states as wins now.

2 weeks ago '17        #28
Ymmot 
space
space
space
Props total: 43535 43 K  Slaps total: 9357 9 K
 Hakim Cobain said
Bernie should def win NH, because he won last year. I think itís too early to count those states as wins now.
Pretty sure Bernie has Cali on lock.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Soaring Seagull said
Hard AF. and the same dirty dems that tried to use the impeachment to help him actually did him damage. You love to see it
What? How did impeachment help Biden? They dragged Biden and his son through the mud by pursuing impeachment.

2 weeks ago '10        #30
hbonnie23 
space
space
Props total: 2171 2 K  Slaps total: 403 403
i find it interesting the democrats don't even acknowledge black issues when we helped them create that party. with the other influx of immigrants i suppose its not needed anymore.

kamala harris failed for the black vote so they have given that up
now its impeachment which is a fail
now free weed
write off student loans- cancel the debt of whites lol because they dominate the college along with asians

seems to me democrats are desperate and its showing theres no difference between the two parties they both service the rich
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #31
IFuckedUrMom 
space
space
Props total: 5496 5 K  Slaps total: 449 449
Itís happening..

+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #32
Mental Illness 
space
space
space
Props total: 4835 4 K  Slaps total: 5836 5 K
 Ifu*kedUrMom said
Itís happening..

meant to slap

2 weeks ago '05        #33
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 51688 51 K  Slaps total: 30981 30 K
I’m berning
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #34
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 19758 19 K  Slaps total: 1120 1 K
 Darell_ftb said
According to all the latest polls Cali, Vegas and new Hampshire is Bernie's. It's close in NH tho like very close.
for realclearpolitics which is about best average you can get for all the polls bernie is up by like 9% on average in new hamp that's his backyard too so i don't think anyone but warren and maaaybe mayo cheat because it's so white in that area too just like iowa where he just did well because maybe some were scared of bernie's latino and muslim support.

nevada is the close one. biden was up big in polls for months but just recently it dropped to only 5% and now it's only 3.5% which is probably within margin of error so basically dead even. also that app that ruined iowa is supposed to be used in nevada too but now the bernie campaign is out ahead saying, "nah we're not doing this, backup plan immediately." so i think it'll hash out fair enough.

south cack bernie is gaining big time. he was down big but latest poll had him only down 5%. biden likey still wins i'd guess, but if bernie is a close 2nd and gains decent delegates its a loss overall for biden because its not a blow out in his "firewall" state.

cali bernie is surging. last poll had him up 14%. before that it was 6%. they set the overall average at 4.8%

the overall betting odds, overall across the entire primary is now bernie at 41%, biden at 32%, bloomberg at 15%. and i'm not buying biden having lasting power. already word about lack of funding. his facade of electability is beginning to crumble like it always has every time he's ran.

Last edited by d.c. supreme; 02-04-2020 at 03:19 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #35
Soaring Seagull 
space
space
Props total: 10846 10 K  Slaps total: 917 917
 Ymmot said
What? How did impeachment help Biden? They dragged Biden and his son through the mud by pursuing impeachment.
Because it kept Bernie from campaigning because he had to be there for the trial , right before Iowa began. That's why aoc went on his behalf

2 weeks ago '16        #36
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
Props total: 4056 4 K  Slaps total: 1083 1 K
 Gramz said

60% reporting:
Sanders 29.4%
Buttigieg 24.87%
Warren: 20.65%
Biden: 12.92%
Klobuchar: 11.18%

Hopefully Klobuchar ends up in 4th place, that could crush Biden.
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #37
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 22634 22 K  Slaps total: 1851 1 K
 Hakim Cobain said
DNC didnít rig anything
they have no results

they're saying they'll have 50% by 5pm EST

when has this happened before?

2 weeks ago '04        #38
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7170 7 K  Slaps total: 1666 1 K
 Gramz said

60% reporting:
Sanders 29.4%
Buttigieg 24.87%
Warren: 20.65%
Biden: 12.92%
Klobuchar: 11.18%

Bern baby Berrrrrn
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #39
space
space
 AllWins said
OP can you add me? Iím trying to feel the bern.

#bernieorbust
no, you find the threads on your own and post easily disprovable propaganda
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #40
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 AdRock said
Day 1 legal weed for everyone. Letís Go!

Not a celebration. Legal weed without justice for Black people is harmful.

This was supposed to be reparations' Why is LA's cannabis industry devastating black entrepreneurs?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/03/this-was-supposed-to-be-reparations-why-is-las-cannabis-industry-devastating-black-entrepreneurs

2 weeks ago '17        #41
Ymmot 
space
space
space
 Soaring Seagull said
Because it kept Bernie from campaigning because he had to be there for the trial , right before Iowa began. That's why aoc went on his behalf
Impeachment still hurt Biden more than anyone else. Bernie lost no support, Biden lost a bunch.

2 weeks ago '17        #42
Jdog168 
space
space
Props total: 9261 9 K  Slaps total: 233 233
 d.c. supreme said
for realclearpolitics which is about best average you can get for all the polls bernie is up by like 9% on average in new hamp that's his backyard too so i don't think anyone but warren and maaaybe mayo cheat because it's so white in that area too just like iowa where he just did well because maybe some were scared of bernie's latino and muslim support.

nevada is the close one. biden was up big in polls for months but just recently it dropped to only 5% and now it's only 3.5% which is probably within margin of error so basically dead even. also that app that ruined iowa is supposed to be used in nevada too but now the bernie campaign is out ahead saying, "nah we're not doing this, backup plan immediately." so i think it'll hash out fair enough.

south cack bernie is gaining big time. he was down big but latest poll had him only down 5%. biden likey still wins i'd guess, but if bernie is a close 2nd and gains decent delegates its a loss overall for biden because its not a blow out in his "firewall" state.

cali bernie is surging. last poll had him up 14%. before that it was 6%. they set the overall average at 4.8%

the overall betting odds, overall across the entire primary is now bernie at 41%, biden at 32%, bloomberg at 15%. and i'm not buying biden having lasting power. already word about lack of funding. his facade of electability is beginning to crumble like it always has every time he's ran.

He's probably got Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota as well. He won those in 16.

2 weeks ago '16        #43
OWPE 
space
space
Props total: 19652 19 K  Slaps total: 27111 27 K
Pete is beating Bernie with 62% reported....

2 weeks ago '17        #44
AllWins 
space
space
 yolaboy said
no, you find the threads on your own and post easily disprovable propaganda
Go back to stormfront MAGA

2 weeks ago '07        #45
space
space
 AllWins said
Go back to stormfront MAGA
i can't front, that was funny
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #46
AllWins 
space
space
 OWPE said
Pete is beating Bernie with 62% reported....

Butt-gig dominating lmao usually heís not into that

2 weeks ago '15        #47
AdRock 
space
space
Props total: 11879 11 K  Slaps total: 1781 1 K
 Eastcoast said
Not a celebration. Legal weed without justice for Black people is harmful.

This was supposed to be reparations' Why is LA's cannabis industry devastating black entrepreneurs?

Relax, Bernie said he’d put provisions in place... and Weed supposed to been legal forever, so this ain’t “about reparations”, if reparations can be incorporated into things, wonderful... but reparations or not weed needs to be legal. It’s fu*king medicine that’s capable of saving thousands of lives a year. We need federal research. End prohibition now.

2 weeks ago '16        #48
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 AdRock said
Relax, Bernie said he’d put provisions in place... and Weed supposed to been legal forever, so this ain’t “about reparations”, if reparations can be incorporated into things, wonderful... but reparations or not weed needs to be legal. It’s fu*king medicine that’s capable of saving thousands of lives a year. We need federal research. End prohibition now.
That’s the title of the article and the language used. You are an idiot if you would rather take legal weed without specific policies for Black people due to the War on Drugs. This is the time when you hold people accountable. Your personal smoking habits isn’t important.

2 weeks ago '17        #49
Mamluke13 
space
space
space
Props total: 471 471  Slaps total: 157 157
 hbonnie23 said
i find it interesting the democrats don't even acknowledge black issues when we helped them create that party. with the other influx of immigrants i suppose its not needed anymore.

kamala harris failed for the black vote so they have given that up
now its impeachment which is a fail
now free weed
write off student loans- cancel the debt of whites lol because they dominate the college along with asians

seems to me democrats are desperate and its showing theres no difference between the two parties they both service the rich
They only single us out they even pander to native Americans like why?they do everything in there power not to only give us everything.I just hope they just directly.come out and say it

2 weeks ago '15        #50
AdRock 
space
space
Props total: 11879 11 K  Slaps total: 1781 1 K
 Eastcoast said
That’s the title of the article and the language used. You are an idiot if you would rather take legal weed without specific policies for Black people due to the War on Drugs. This is the time when you hold people accountable. Your personal smoking habits isn’t important.
I told you he’s addressed it Fam. You’re not getting any better than this

From Bernie Page :

Ensure that revenue from legal marijuana is reinvested in communities hit hardest by the War on Drugs, especially African-American and other communities of color.

With new tax resources from legal marijuana sales, we will:

Create a $20 billion grant program within the Minority Business Development Agency to provide grants to entrepreneurs of color who continue to face discrimination in access to capital.
With this revenue we will also create a $10 billion grant program to focus on businesses that are at least 51% owned or controlled by those in disproportionately impacted areas or individuals who have been arrested for or convicted of marijuana offenses.
Provide formerly incarcerated individuals with training and resources needed to start their own businesses and worker owned businesses, and guarantee jobs and free job training at trade schools and apprenticeship programs related to marijuana businesses.
In states like Vermont, Pennsylvania and Ohio, employee ownership centers promote worker ownership and provide valuable technical support for businesses and workers. We will expand on this success and create employee ownership centers across the country and expand existing organizations. These employee ownership centers will work in coordination with the Minority Business Development Agency grant program to provide the training and technical support needed to formerly incarcerated individuals and people in areas disproportionately impacted by the war on drugs to start worker owned businesses and cooperatives.
Use revenue from marijuana sales to establish a targeted $10 billion USDA grant program to help disproportionately impacted areas and individuals who have been arrested for or convicted of marijuana offenses start urban and rural farms and urban and rural marijuana growing operations to ensure people impacted by the war on drugs have access to the entire marijuana industry.
These grants will be used for design, technical a*sistance, purchasing equipment, installing infrastructure, and more. We will help disproportionately impacted areas and individuals who have been arrested for or convicted of marijuana offenses get fair access to land and resources through the Disadvantaged and Beginning Farm State Coordinator program.
Allocate funds for bilingual and multi-racial outreach to affected communities, including immigrant communities, to diversify economic development.
We will ensure these marijuana farmers are paid a fair price for their products with tools like supply management and reserves and transition toward a parity system to guarantee marijuana farmers a living wage. And we will establish a national system to certify organic marijuana to give consumers the information they need to make an informed decision.
Create a $10 billion targeted economic and community development fund to provide grants to communities hit hardest by the War on Drugs.
We will also ensure that every community in the country has the resources they need to address our opioid addiction crisis and prevent the abuse of other hard drugs. And we will work with states to fund and pursue innovative overdose prevention initiatives.

Last edited by AdRock; 02-04-2020 at 05:17 PM..
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  55
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast
177 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  55
Feb 16 - Man who works on 5g towers exposes the Dangers to Come
75 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+88online now  41
Image(s) inside Someone robbed the coat check at MoneyBagg Yo concert in Chicago
112 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  36
Image(s) inside Sooooo.... No one gonna mention that Alexis Texas got a hip hop podcast?
151 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy