Name your hidden gem/guilty pleasure/underrated/forgotten games on X360/PS3 & why

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
11 comments @movies

section  x4   |  2 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '12        #26
The2ndHorseman 
space
space
Props total: 15411 15 K  Slaps total: 1112 1 K
 tfc1193 said
Asura's Wrath is the gem that you have never played
this game is fu*kIN NUTS!!
+3   

1 week ago '04        #27
Raziel 
space
space
Props total: 3389 3 K  Slaps total: 291 291
 tfc1193 said
Brahhhhh I came in here just to post this.....I ran through that game twice.........tried it on the hardest difficulty and said fu*k that........back to normal

1 week ago '17        #28
Here4theday 
space
space
space
Props total: 4091 4 K  Slaps total: 578 578
Halo III: ODST

if you donít give a damn, we donít give a fuh
+1   

1 week ago '05        #29
dasill 
space
space
Props total: 9496 9 K  Slaps total: 2476 2 K
Dying light

1 week ago '18        #30
dacoolestg 
space
space
Props total: 2749 2 K  Slaps total: 322 322
skate1-3, gow 1, halo 3

1 week ago '18        #31
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 16441 16 K  Slaps total: 14587 14 K
 tfc1193 said
i watch it on outube and it was so good that it made me want to get a ps3 emulator to play it.

capcom should make a street f*ghter beat em up.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #32
Tsunami Serg 
space
space
Props total: 297 297  Slaps total: 4 4
Blur

1 week ago '11        #33
gc le phresh 
space
space
Props total: 69 69  Slaps total: 3 3

Last edited by gc le phresh; 02-08-2020 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: posted wrong

1 week ago '11        #34
Darealness420 
space
space
Props total: 802 802  Slaps total: 424 424
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Xbox 360/ps3 wasnt the golden era of gaming??
2007 is considered the greatest gaming year in history. That was the year when it wasnt considered geeky to play video games

1 week ago '18        #35
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 24282 24 K  Slaps total: 8632 8 K
 Darealness420 said
2007 is considered the greatest gaming year in history. That was the year when it wasnt considered geeky to play video games
07?

U trolling right. Just look at that year releases. If u said 92,96,99,01 I would be like cool but 07??

1 week ago '12        #36
The2ndHorseman 
space
space
Props total: 15411 15 K  Slaps total: 1112 1 K
 Darealness420 said
n*ggas cant be serious

04 is the goat year of gaming

7 days ago '11        #37
Darealness420 
space
space
Props total: 802 802  Slaps total: 424 424
 The2ndHorseman said
n*ggas cant be serious

04 is the goat year of gaming
I wouldn't blame you for thinking that but we're still feeling the impact that 2007 had. I would 03-04 as second best cuz 03 was fu*king insane too

7 days ago '18        #38
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
Props total: 1757 1 K  Slaps total: 407 407
 kriskross00 said
None of the games u posted are hidden gems..or underrated lmao

Also...play skate 2...miss skate 3

Well you are talking to the Madden cod 2k crowd

6 days ago '11        #39
FcukItImOnOne  OP
space
space
Props total: 1258 1 K  Slaps total: 139 139
Mortal Kombat 9
Super Street f*ghter 4 AE
Skate
Devil May Cry 4
Gears of War

been playin strictly 360 for the last few months

Last edited by FcukItImOnOne; 02-11-2020 at 12:32 AM..

6 days ago '17        #40
Rugged 
space
space
space
Props total: 1231 1 K  Slaps total: 84 84
Guilty Pleasure: Grow home/ Grow up

Downloaded for my son (5 or 6ish at the time) . Threw it on one night while I was burning cuz it seemed chill enough to actually enjoy while smoking, everybody knows a blunt is either a losing stick or a waste when you playing something competitive (L's cause L's)... Ended up being on that sh*t for hours exploring and jumping off sh*t. Eventually 100% that sh*t. Was on the low psyched the did the sequel for PS4

Last edited by Rugged; 02-11-2020 at 10:10 AM..
+1   

6 days ago '15        #41
Madethagreat 
space
space
Props total: 18996 18 K  Slaps total: 2883 2 K
Just cause 2 was mad fun and looked good

Needed a multi player like pc tho

Shank 1&2 was dope games

Beat hazard is the most slept on game

It reacts to your music as you play

4 days ago '11        #42
FcukItImOnOne  OP
space
space
 BlackjesuS said
Well you are talking to the Madden cod 2k crowd
Not I. Last Madden I played/owned was ‘11 cuz of Brees, same for 2k w all the Jordan stuff & COD4 remastered was the last COD game I played since Black Ops 1 dropped

Madethagreat said
Shank 1&2 was dope games
I liked Mark of the Ninja more than Shank. It’s a damn near perfect 2D stealth game. You should play it if you like Shank, same ppl made it

gc le phresh said
Yooo. This was a dope lil jank game back in the day. Satisfying combat and cheesy-ass story but waaay too many quick time events tho. From Software too

Shinobi & MK: Shaolin Monks are some other great ninja action gems.

Last edited by FcukItImOnOne; 02-12-2020 at 09:24 PM..
+1   

4 days ago '11        #43
FcukItImOnOne  OP
space
space
 tfc1193 said
Always see this game on lists but never looked into it...what kind of game is it?

kriskross00 said
None of the games u posted are hidden gems..or underrated lmao

Also...play skate 2...miss skate 3
I never said they had to be only hidden gems or underrated I’ll give you Bayonetta, but the others are all def forgotten or overlooked by casual gamers & MC:LA was underrated, it scored low to average a lot bc of the difficulty, handling & small car roster even tho it was better than any NFS game at the time which was overrated & over-saturated.

Might still try Skate 2...I heard it’s the same as 1 but w diff level designs & gameplay loops.

Tron Carter said
Stranglehold
Hell yeah, I forgot ab this. Great action game.

Jae_Mike said
Guilty Pleasures : Abe's Oddessy Remastered
Original released on PS1, great platformer.
Yo I forgot ab Oddworld. I remember the spin-off game Stranger’s Wrath on Xbox was a fu*king great overlooked fps/3p adventure

killacar said
Heavenly Sword
Old school Ninja Theory. Never played it. Is it as deep as DMC4 or 5? Cuz I played Enslaved which is similar & the combat was pretty shallow

Exs said
Dante's Inferno was fire

RIP Golden Era of gaming
DI was my sh*t for the longest. Def the best God of War clone out there, plus I love creepy & gothic horror sh*t. It’s 6th gen, but Darkwatch is a great fps w a similar gothic horror vibe.

7th gen was def the last to have a lot of fun, random a*s games. So many Gears, COD, and DMC/GoW knock offs...so many jank-ass games using Unreal 3. There was lots of risk taking that sadly never happens these days...just unfinished games-as-a-service BS & endless micro-transactions

Last edited by FcukItImOnOne; 02-12-2020 at 10:10 PM..
+1   

4 days ago '07        #44
Jae_Mike 
space
space
Props total: 2302 2 K  Slaps total: 326 326
 FcukItImOnOne said
Always see this game on lists but never looked into it...what kind of game is it?

I never said they had to be only hidden gems or underrated Iíll give you Bayonetta, but the others are all def forgotten or overlooked by casual gamers & MC:LA was underrated, it scored low to average a lot bc of the difficulty, handling & small car roster even tho it was better than any NFS game at the time which was overrated & over-saturated.

Might still try Skate 2...I heard itís the same as 1 but w diff level designs & gameplay loops.

Yo I forgot ab Oddworld. I remember the spin-off game Strangerís Wrath on Xbox was a fu*king great overlooked fps

Old school Ninja Theory. Never played it. Is it as deep as DMC4 or 5?

DI was my sh*t for the longest. Def the best God of War clone out there, plus I love creepy & gothic horror sh*t. Itís 6th gen, but Darkwatch is a great fps w a similar gothic horror vibe.

7th gen was def the last to have a lot of fun, random a*s games. So many Gears, COD, and DMC/GoW knock offs...so many jank-ass games using Unreal 3. There was lots of risk taking that sadly never happens these days...just unfinished games-as-a-service BS & endless micro-transactions
Dante Inferno should be remastered, they had a DLC that I never played. I'm gonna peep Strangers Wraith.

Also y'all every played Advent Rising.?

4 days ago '07        #45
killacar 
space
space
Props total: 11412 11 K  Slaps total: 763 763
 FcukItImOnOne said

I never said they had to be only hidden gems or underrated Iíll give you Bayonetta, but the others are all def forgotten or overlooked by casual gamers & MC:LA was underrated, it scored low to average a lot bc of the difficulty, handling & small car roster even tho it was better than any NFS game at the time which was overrated & over-saturated.

Might still try Skate 2...I heard itís the same as 1 but w diff level designs & gameplay loops.

Yo I forgot ab Oddworld. I remember the spin-off game Strangerís Wrath on Xbox was a fu*king great overlooked fps/3p adventure

Old school Ninja Theory. Never played it. Is it as deep as DMC4 or 5?

DI was my sh*t for the longest. Def the best God of War clone out there, plus I love creepy & gothic horror sh*t. Itís 6th gen, but Darkwatch is a great fps w a similar gothic horror vibe.

I compare Heavenly Sword more to God of War 3 imo

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+134online now  35
Image(s) inside Saving $10k
197 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+69online now  22
Image(s) inside Barack Obama did the Key and Peele skit in real life
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  14
Video inside The Reason Tray Deee Left The 'Up In Smoke' Tour
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  12
audio inside Nas told 50 he could point out his Grandma to niggas, he took it somewh..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy