A guy carted 99 phones around to create traffic jams on Google Maps

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
13 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 weeks ago '18        #26
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 17478 17 K  Slaps total: 2510 2 K
just move to a city where there is always traffic from 7am-7pm

problem solved

2 weeks ago '15        #27
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15347 15 K  Slaps total: 4329 4 K
 CALL AGAIN said
Lmao nah just some weirdo english teacher i used to hang with here in Japan. I stopped fu*king with him partly for that reason tho. He was basically whatís explained as a Ďs*xPatí all he fid was try to fu*k bi*ches out here it got annoying af. He was closer to my other boy and everytime i invited him he invited him and everytime he brought some other sad sorry girl usually some little lamb looking bi*ch and then i found out he was living with some chick that had kids and that sh*t just disgusted me so I actually went off on him is kinda how the story ends for that reason and he was just an overall bi*ch boy and he called the cops on me.
Well damn.

Called the cops for what though

2 weeks ago '15        #28
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 8419 8 K  Slaps total: 1336 1 K
 jharlem0500 said
Well damn.

Called the cops for what though
He was just a straight punk. Where i come from I donít play all that passive aggressive bs he would be doing mad disrespectful sh*t passive and trynna be alick. It was thanksgiving we were having it at his place in hyogo which is one prefecture over from Osaka and i was already fed up but played it cool for the occasion. Then i went and left out talking with some other cat that was there he was some older mexican dude with a half son thats a sumo and we ended up talking for like an hour away. Anyway we were just down the street but then our other friend that drove me there took off with at me and called me when he was already halfway back to Osaka and then i went back to this dudes house already heated and then saw he threw my sh*t in a pile in a corner and i just blacked. I didnít hit him or nothing but i did verbally belittle him and invite him to a fair one and leave it there but he got scared and called the cops.

I was adios I ainít going to Japan jail boy i move smart. I did berate him in front of his bi*ch but the kids were gon and yeah so much sh*t just irked me about this fu*ker. A week before i was hosting a Halloween party and i invited our mutual friend and he brought them too and then he is just a gross dude. Hes ten years older than most of the people in our social circles i just turned 30 heís narcissistic he works out and looks and acts like the guido guys i thought he was mexican but he is a guido he has lived in japan over ten years and does nothing but talk sh*t about japan and has no respect for the culture he is just a complete sleeze.

But yeah at the halloween party he was just disrespecting this girl at that time I didnít onow it was the girl he moved in with that had kids that sh*t triggered me too like thos dude is raising this chicks kids and we are all out and he treats her like a piece of meat talking about how he fu*ks her in the a*s and all this sh*t man. Long story short I donít talk to those kids anymore and i stay away from english teachers.

Most of them come here to run away from life west. I never even thought i would live in Japan and i see it as a blessing and as my home and am grateful for the most part people accept me here and i have a good rep.
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #29
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 34098 34 K  Slaps total: 2601 2 K
I can see how this can happen 99 cars cant be in that area

google senses traffic based on location connectivity
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #30
Xiox 
space
space
Props total: 869 869  Slaps total: 154 154
Google owns waze
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #31
Nosbig 
space
space
Props total: 2074 2 K  Slaps total: 255 255
 jharlem0500 said
Further confirms weíre being spyed on via our phones
It's like when you're talking about something and then you open google and it's the first suggestion in the search box
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #32
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15014 15 K  Slaps total: 1954 1 K
bruh i was wondering if I report fake traffic will they ban me?
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #33
JJH35  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 2597 2 K  Slaps total: 279 279
 Kahlil Illah said
Where does someone get 99 smartphones though???

maybe he was a former Phone Farm Click racketeer and realized the profit wasn't as high as it used to be. So he turned "researcher" with his wares of phones.

I never got into it, but there was good money in phone farming in the past.

+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #34
B Murda 
space
space
space
Props total: 2458 2 K  Slaps total: 362 362
 socal511 said
its a smart experiment to show that the current system could be manipulated. people are way too upset about this instead of realizing its importance . that is ofcourse, if this all did affect the maps

Maybe they'll just use the car GPS to verify traffic instead of the phone GPS
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #35
space
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
He was just a straight punk. Where i come from I donít play all that passive aggressive bs he would be doing mad disrespectful sh*t passive and trynna be alick. It was thanksgiving we were having it at his place in hyogo which is one prefecture over from Osaka and i was already fed up but played it cool for the occasion. Then i went and left out talking with some other cat that was there he was some older mexican dude with a half son thats a sumo and we ended up talking for like an hour away. Anyway we were just down the street but then our other friend that drove me there took off with at me and called me when he was already halfway back to Osaka and then i went back to this dudes house already heated and then saw he threw my sh*t in a pile in a corner and i just blacked. I didnít hit him or nothing but i did verbally belittle him and invite him to a fair one and leave it there but he got scared and called the cops.

I was adios I ainít going to Japan jail boy i move smart. I did berate him in front of his bi*ch but the kids were gon and yeah so much sh*t just irked me about this fu*ker. A week before i was hosting a Halloween party and i invited our mutual friend and he brought them too and then he is just a gross dude. Hes ten years older than most of the people in our social circles i just turned 30 heís narcissistic he works out and looks and acts like the guido guys i thought he was mexican but he is a guido he has lived in japan over ten years and does nothing but talk sh*t about japan and has no respect for the culture he is just a complete sleeze.

But yeah at the halloween party he was just disrespecting this girl at that time I didnít onow it was the girl he moved in with that had kids that sh*t triggered me too like thos dude is raising this chicks kids and we are all out and he treats her like a piece of meat talking about how he fu*ks her in the a*s and all this sh*t man. Long story short I donít talk to those kids anymore and i stay away from english teachers.

Most of them come here to run away from life west. I never even thought i would live in Japan and i see it as a blessing and as my home and am grateful for the most part people accept me here and i have a good rep.
Thatís whatís up bro.

Stay focused
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #36
JayR04 
space
space
Props total: 10283 10 K  Slaps total: 552 552
 Kahlil Illah said

and 99 cell phone plans
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #37
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 24476 24 K  Slaps total: 5362 5 K
So it works...He just decided to fu*k with Google and drivers?

+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #38
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 9636 9 K  Slaps total: 2342 2 K
Im dead at all the n*ggas that probably had to reroute to drive all the way around that bridge or some sh*t because they thought they would be late if they took it. Super fu*ked up.

2 weeks ago '05        #39
slim_d20 
space
space
Props total: 10450 10 K  Slaps total: 3487 3 K
 Mr Scaramucci said
Man sh*t your fu*kin a*s up
all reliant on smart phones and apps and sh*t in order to function in the world
Ooooo, someone using google maps for traffic purposes ended up taking a longer route
Oooooo
Shut yo a*s up
Except news reporters, ambulances, police, and every other important service that gives you information issue if your cellphone also uses Google door their data to fu*king idiot
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #40
slim_d20 
space
space
Props total: 10450 10 K  Slaps total: 3487 3 K
 B Murda said
Maybe they'll just use the car GPS to verify traffic instead of the phone GPS
The data is all aggregated to the same place

2 weeks ago '14        #41
B Murda 
space
space
space
Props total: 2458 2 K  Slaps total: 362 362
 slim_d20 said
The data is all aggregated to the same place
Yea but there's gotta be a way to differentiate between the two tho right?

2 weeks ago '17        #42
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
space
space
Props total: 78750 78 K  Slaps total: 17715 17 K
 slim_d20 said
Except news reporters, ambulances, police, and every other important service that gives you information issue if your cellphone also uses Google door their data to fu*king idiot
I thought I told you to shut your a*s up
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #43
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 6845 6 K  Slaps total: 1644 1 K
even after everything i clicked/unclicked on my phone i know my phone is sending my location data somewhere but this confirms it i guess (not that i needed confirmation). aint know this was how they determined traffic tho. thought it was like from gazillion cctv's and traffic cams
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #44
DATKIDD121  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 27944 27 K  Slaps total: 11406 11 K
 Kahlil Illah said

That was my first fu*kin question lmao
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #45
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 11611 11 K  Slaps total: 969 969
 LYTE said
waze really that lit??
All I use. Maps can't fu*k with it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #46
choppinggame 
space
space
space
Props total: 912 912  Slaps total: 239 239
Fugg Google Maps, they had me take a wrong turn and I ended up in 4th Ward Atlanta and people was up at 7 am Moving like it was lunch time and they was dressed for the club.,....
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #47
StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
space
space
Props total: 23205 23 K  Slaps total: 4518 4 K
Where did he get 99 phones
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #48
STHRNcomfort 
space
space
Props total: 89 89  Slaps total: 55 55
lmfao @ people not knowing how this basic sh*t worked
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #49
space
space
space
 Kahlil Illah said

The gubment
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #50
space
space
space
 Mr Scaramucci said
I thought I told you to shut your a*s up
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  34
Video inside Cute Asian girl randomly cold approaches men
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside BREAKING: Cardi B's "59 Brim" Blood Set Hit w/ RICO & FBI Arrests Her F..
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Feb 18 - This Is How We'll Live When the Government Gives Us All a Basic Income
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-62online now  10
Video inside And thatís why people fu*k with her, sheís dope.
70 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy