BX Confessions

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '11        #26
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 36667 36 K  Slaps total: 7965 7 K
 strungout said
prostitutes and meth

that's it
not to judge you so you strong out for real i hope you beat both king.
+7   

3 weeks ago '11        #27
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 36667 36 K  Slaps total: 7965 7 K
 Yd4001 said
Got a 3yr old daughter with a chick in baltimore I still havent introduced to my fam. Ist babymoms know tho

Scared I'm never gonna become sh*t due to poor planning earlier in life although I truly believe skys the limit for a n*gga

If I could, I'd send my kids back. Love them but they deserve a better dad. Gonna do all I can to provide for they a*ses but sh*ts hard fam

It's hard for me to be faithful when it's so many women with low self esteem that all I gotta do is show a little interest an I'm fu*king. But maybe if I level up the ones I fu*k with that would change my thinking.

Good thread OP although some of the sh*t you said was slightly questionable
you gotta get a plan for your life and check them off...make your self a new man quit the pitty party and level up be a man your kids gonna be proud of you can do it damn it..its not too late.

i believe in you
+41   

3 weeks ago '16        #28
DuckNDip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 664 664  Slaps total: 2606 2 K
 The Playboy said

and of course.....n*gga that sh*t aint normal, you should of been absolutely stunned a grown man said this to you.If you cant sleep with clothes on for one night then you aint really tired
I passed out in a bed, woke up and a friend of mine was passed out nekkid. I didn’t knowingly get in bed with another nekkid guy. Like I said, no gay sh*t went down.

This is a confession thread. I easily could have said some puffy chest sh*t like, “I cheated on my girl by banging three models when I was in Mexico.”

3 weeks ago '16        #29
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 15225 15 K  Slaps total: 1730 1 K
 new2hiphop said
bx confessions my girl wanted to sign up but I dubbed her azz and told her the wrong forum name.... bx is one of the things I have for myself.
She's in here you just don't know it
+23   

3 weeks ago '16        #30
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 15225 15 K  Slaps total: 1730 1 K
I'm stubborn so if I have a disagreement with someone I throw the whole relationship away.

I'm terrible at meeting women. So I end up getting with these aggressive ugly chicks lol they try to press me on some relationship sh*t.

I turned up on lean and xans 10 years ago after I split up with my ex. From that I learned people like to watch car crashes.

I got drunk and somebody pissed me off a long time ago and I pissed on their car. Every now and then I try to remember who it was so I can go p*ss on it again
+24   

3 weeks ago '17        #31
Heroinadidas 
space
space
space
Props total: 2068 2 K  Slaps total: 108 108
 Yd4001 said
Got a 3yr old daughter with a chick in baltimore I still havent introduced to my fam. Ist babymoms know tho

Scared I'm never gonna become sh*t due to poor planning earlier in life although I truly believe skys the limit for a n*gga

If I could, I'd send my kids back. Love them but they deserve a better dad. Gonna do all I can to provide for they a*ses but sh*ts hard fam

It's hard for me to be faithful when it's so many women with low self esteem that all I gotta do is show a little interest an I'm fu*king. But maybe if I level up the ones I fu*k with that would change my thinking.

Good thread OP although some of the sh*t you said was slightly questionable
confession indeed, best of luck to you man, Thoughts like this is where my faith in the most high comes thru. Forgive yourself at the end of the day we wanna be superman but we're just regular dudes trying to do the best we can.

Jeet Kune Do said
I love my baby mama but im not in love with her. We treat each other right. Its the only way I feel I could see my daughter on a daily basis w/o it turning into some bullsh*t where I feel like she’d use her against me
hmmmm. I dunno if the stars aligned different for the start of 2020 but I've been thinking about by BM for like the last 3 weeks......HARD. I have genuine love for her and always will but we aint on good terms (even though last week was pretty smooth) and it ain't to fu*k either---I just wanna convo, I kinda want my friend back to keep it a buck.

She do lil funny sh*t with my son that I despise that she tries to pretend like she dunno what I'm talking bout.
+13   

3 weeks ago '17        #32
Heroinadidas 
space
space
space
Props total: 2068 2 K  Slaps total: 108 108
Hey anybody ever lick some pu**y that taste actually sweet ? sh*t threw me off
taste like starburst..... I had to leave that alone
+30   

3 weeks ago '18        #33
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 38263 38 K  Slaps total: 2727 2 K
 DuckNDip said
- I’ve slept in a bed with other nekkid guys (no gay sh*t went down)
The second there were no clothes you negated the words in parentheses.

+7   

3 weeks ago '16        #34
space
space
space
 Illuminati 8ob said
The second there were no clothes you negated the words in parentheses.

Okay n*gga, I’m gay because I passed out and another man slept nekkid next to me. You gay for talking to a bunch of men on an Internet forum.

3 weeks ago '18        #35
Ryo857 
space
space
Props total: 2757 2 K  Slaps total: 499 499
 Avon_Barksdale said

But,

I smashed my boys mom about 5/6 years ago before I was married. My boy had went when on a cruise with his wife so he wasn't there at the house.

So, she texted me on some random sh*t asking me to come over and help her to install her new washer and dryer set. I get there and she's in some legging's, camel toe showing and tiddies all out. (Oh, and she's puerto rican)

I tried not to look at her I just went straight to install her dryer vent.

Next thing I know I'm about to leave and she ask's me did I want to stay for dinner and eat some spaghetti and garlic bread that she was cooking when I first got there.

I said yeah, so, we sitting at the table and she ask's me "Do I like older women?" So I said, yeah I do. (Thinking with my d*ck, of course)

She said "Would you be with a lady like me?" I'm like " Nah, you're my boy's mom, I don't even think of you like that lol.." She said I'm not married to his dad anymore so why not?

I'm thinking the shyt is a set-up the whole time!

Long story short, we finish eating and she grabs on my d*ck. I'm like this shyt is really about to go down.

So we smashed for a few hours and I asked her was she gonna say anything to my boy? She said nah, "I won't, this will always be our secret"

We fu*ked three times while he was gone.

I still to this day NEVER said anything to my boy and I never will but, every time I go get him to go hoop.

She look's at me speak's ask me how my wife and kid are doing and smile's. Shyt, my wife dont even know I smashed my boy's mom.

That pu**y was too good too.

You hit raw?
+9   

3 weeks ago '07        #36
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
space
space
Props total: 126888 126 K  Slaps total: 13070 13 K
 Ryo857 said
You hit raw?
Nah, she had some rubbaz for me in her room, I wanted to hit raw though...

+25   

3 weeks ago '16        #37
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 26794 26 K  Slaps total: 4675 4 K
fu*ked alot of ugly bi*ches thats about it
+20   

3 weeks ago '06        #38
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 16052 16 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
 Jeet Kune Do said
I love my baby mama but im not in love with her. We treat each other right. Its the only way I feel I could see my daughter on a daily basis w/o it turning into some bullsh*t where I feel like she’d use her against me
Don't do it to yourself. Me I broke up with my BM when she was pregnant. I could see the writing on the wall. I actually moved out of the city about an 13 hr drive to another spot and you know you feel brand new.

I don't want to look back at a live not lived at all. Take risks and enjoy the moment.

Even when ordering food I used to look at how much first, now it's second thought to the experience of what I want to eat.

Not a baller but you will be surprised at how much farther you can push yourself.

I remember dropping my daughter off at daycare and fretting, then taking her to her first day of school and her asking me "why are you still here" she just wanted independence.

Kids are more resilient than you think and myself I got 5 brothers. 2 of them grew up with their mom and dad. We all have the same dad but he stayed with their mother from they were born until about the 2000s.

They are both kind of hamstrung by it. My other brothers learned independence at an early age and if we want something we got to get it ourselves.

5 brothers from 4 women.

So my other brothers learned this so I know it's rings true for more than just us, if we went through the same challenges and ended up a certain way. Must be a life lesson.

Just odd that you'd think it a disadvantage but in reality get me prepared very early.
+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #39
space
space
space
Man I got all kinds of confessions.

I fu*ked a girls a*s. Pulled out and had brown all over my d*ck. Talked to a homie a couple days later and he tells me he hit Taco Bell with her that same day I fu*ked her. Totally made sense.

Went to a Backstreet Boys concert when I was like 8, but it was with a friend.

I still lock my car door when I go through the darker areas of town. Don’t trust no n*ggas.

When I was single in my 20’s and didn’t get pu**y for over a year. I was lazy and rubbing them out way too much.

3 weeks ago '06        #40
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 16052 16 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
 Boogie1790 said
fu*ked alot of ugly bi*ches thats about it
Just got head last weekend. She has let herself go since last time we went out. Luckily her sister came out with us and acted as a buffer, people couldn't tell who was with who that night or I would of lowered my market place value.

+21   

3 weeks ago '05        #41
darquecinnamon 
space
space
Props total: 1333 1 K  Slaps total: 384 384
Got head from my best friend’s dad while she was passed out drunk in the same room. For you newbies, yes, I am woman. Cheers
+39   

3 weeks ago '06        #42
new2hiphop 
space
space
space
Props total: 48287 48 K  Slaps total: 3357 3 K
 kuul said
She's in here you just don't know it
+7   

3 weeks ago '08        #43
americanhustler 
space
space
space
Props total: 392 392  Slaps total: 28 28
 kuul said
i'm stubborn so if i have a disagreement with someone i throw the whole relationship away.

I'm terrible at meeting women. So i end up getting with these aggressive ugly chicks lol they try to press me on some relationship sh*t.

I turned up on lean and xans 10 years ago after i split up with my ex. From that i learned people like to watch car crashes.

“i got drunk and somebody pissed me off a long time ago and i pissed on their car. Every now and then i try to remember who it was so i can go p*ss on it again”
😂😂😂😂😂
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #44
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 37871 37 K  Slaps total: 5838 5 K
 strungout said
prostitutes and meth

that's it
You on the meth now?

+4   

3 weeks ago '12        #45
nxtiq 
space
space
Props total: 3054 3 K  Slaps total: 333 333
 Avon_Barksdale said

But,

I smashed my boys mom about 5/6 years ago before I was married. My boy had went when on a cruise with his wife so he wasn't there at the house.

So, she texted me on some random sh*t asking me to come over and help her to install her new washer and dryer set. I get there and she's in some legging's, camel toe showing and tiddies all out. (Oh, and she's puerto rican)

Next thing I know I'm about to leave and she ask's me did I want to stay for dinner and eat some spaghetti and garlic bread that she was cooking when I first got there.

I said yeah, so, we sitting at the table and she ask's me "Do I like older women?" So I said, yeah I do. (Thinking with my d*ck, of course)

She said "Would you be with a lady like me?" I'm like " Nah, you're my boy's mom, I don't even think of you like that lol.." She said I'm not married to his dad anymore so why not?

Long story short, we finish eating and she grabs on my d*ck. I'm like this shyt is really about to go down.

So we smashed for a few hours and I asked her was she gonna say anything to my boy? She said nah, "I won't, this will always be our secret"

I still to this day NEVER said anything to my boy and I never will but, every time I go get him to go hoop.

She look's at me speak's ask me how my wife and kid are doing and smile's. Shyt, my wife dont even know I smashed my boy's mom.

Was she over 45 and creampie-able?

EDIT: Just saw she made you put on a hat. Thy might've been for "your" safety

Last edited by nxtiq; 02-03-2020 at 11:25 PM..
+12   

3 weeks ago '17        #46
92baby 
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said

But,

And n*ggas say I’m low down

+4   

3 weeks ago '14        #47
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 103811 103 K  Slaps total: 25302 25 K
 92baby said
You on the meth now?

haven't touched it since early 2018.

and any uppers for that matter
+12   

3 weeks ago '17        #48
92baby 
space
space
 strungout said
haven't touched it since early 2018.

and any uppers for that matter
That’s good fu*k meth
+8   

3 weeks ago '17        #49
92baby 
space
space
I don’t fu*k as many women as I should because I’m lazy and women are annoying

I can’t fu*k the whole world even if they think I can

I’ll probably make my fortune in the weed business (legally)
+8   

3 weeks ago '17        #50
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
Props total: 11363 11 K  Slaps total: 1229 1 K
I would make some confessions... but, my AVI is really me...BX got to many detectives for me to go out like that.

Love BX fam but I don't trust nan one of you n*ggas, lmao
+29   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  89
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
91 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+92online now  46
The game is telling the truth about Griselda
198 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  42
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus