BX Confessions

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #376
Lord420 
space
space
Props total: 130 130  Slaps total: 3 3
 Yd4001 said
Got a 3yr old daughter with a chick in baltimore I still havent introduced to my fam. Ist babymoms know tho

Scared I'm never gonna become sh*t due to poor planning earlier in life although I truly believe skys the limit for a n*gga

If I could, I'd send my kids back. Love them but they deserve a better dad. Gonna do all I can to provide for they a*ses but sh*ts hard fam

It's hard for me to be faithful when it's so many women with low self esteem that all I gotta do is show a little interest an I'm fu*king. But maybe if I level up the ones I fu*k with that would change my thinking.

Good thread OP although some of the sh*t you said was slightly questionable
Felt this and have some of the same doubts bro. I got 2 lil boys I would k*ll for but it is fu*king hard when you still trying to get your self right right lol.

Me and my wife just seperate because I can't stay with one women and now I'm trying to get that underway cause it's fu*king with my kids. Seeing parents live seperate.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #377
Lord420 
space
space
Props total: 130 130  Slaps total: 3 3
I seem happy but I'm not. I say I have goals but dont know wtf I'm doing with my life at 30.

Scared of commitment and I'm married/seperated now.

I break up relationships just to have the female attention then just leave them alone.

I fu*ked an E7 wife when I was in the army. She moved in with me we started fu*king and then I had that n*gga come tile my kitchen while we fu*ked in my room. SMH I AINT sh*t BUT HE WAS A nasty d*ck HEAD.

Sniffed coke off strippers a*ses in the club

fu*ked a stripper and think she might have my baby in tx but I'm not sure cause I dropped her off and left the state.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #378
FeedTheBeast 
space
space
Props total: 15201 15 K  Slaps total: 1531 1 K
 DatBrownDood said
I act like Iím good but I really am not. Iíve been depressed for the past 2 years and donít want to see a therapist.

My girl drives me completely insane. I have a son with her and try to make this work for the sake of him. I cannot see myself not seeing him every single day

I havenít slept in the same bed as my significant other for 2.5 years.

Iíve had s*x probably 10 times in the past 2.5 years. And I donít have enough guts to ever cheat so I end up yanking one out 5/7 days a week.

Basically stuck in a situation because I have have a fear of losing my son.
For your childs sake.....seek some help bruh. Good luck to you

2 weeks ago '05        #379
CO Butta 
space
space
space
Props total: 57 57  Slaps total: 19 19
 DatBrownDood said
I act like Iím good but I really am not. Iíve been depressed for the past 2 years and donít want to see a therapist.

My girl drives me completely insane. I have a son with her and try to make this work for the sake of him. I cannot see myself not seeing him every single day

Iíve had s*x probably 10 times in the past 2.5 years. And I donít have enough guts to ever cheat so I end up yanking one out 5/7 days a week.

Same sh*t... but have more kids... its brutal.

2 weeks ago '18        #380
Negvagabon 
space
space
space
Props total: 1822 1 K  Slaps total: 519 519
I've rawdogged over 40 women. How I have no kids or STDs is a modern mystery
+5   

2 weeks ago '09        #381
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 27587 27 K  Slaps total: 4932 4 K
 Aztlan said
Do shrooms.
sh*t where they at lol

2 weeks ago '19        #382
Badassbillygunn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15040 15 K  Slaps total: 933 933
 Negvagabon said
I've rawdogged over 40 women. How I have no kids or STDs is a modern mystery

2 weeks ago '06        #383
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 16052 16 K  Slaps total: 1588 1 K
 DonYBE said
No I did not, I was already iffy as is, but if it would have came to that ...

The wife licked it up right, not the dude?

2 weeks ago '16        #384
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 50693 50 K  Slaps total: 6679 6 K
 59fifty said
sh*t where they at lol
If I could bless my BX brethen I would
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #385
space
space
 Aztlan said
If I could bless my BX brethen I would
Where you from bro if u donít mind me asking
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #386
Aztlan 
space
space
 59fifty said
Where you from bro if u donít mind me asking
Born and raised in Kansas City, MO.

Folks are from Chihuahua, MX.

2 weeks ago '09        #387
space
space
 Aztlan said
Born and raised in Kansas City, MO.

Folks are from Chihuahua, MX.
Oh I was about to say if u was in Harris county n*gga we can chop it up behind the scenes because I wanna get my hands on some psychs bad af
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #388
Aztlan 
space
space
 59fifty said
Oh I was about to say if u was in Harris county n*gga we can chop it up behind the scenes because I wanna get my hands on some psychs bad af
Ask your dealers man. They might know someone.

Or try the dark web

2 weeks ago '09        #389
space
space
 Aztlan said

Or try the dark web
Nah my dealers ainít them type of n*ggas, trust me I bring it up tryna infer that they should jump in that game but they donít think money off it and plus ion think they would know wtf to get it from themselves

2 weeks ago '09        #390
space
space
 Aztlan said

Or try the dark web
Nah my dealers ainít them type of n*ggas, trust me I bring it up tryna infer that they should jump in that game but they donít think money off it and plus ion think they would know wtf to get it from themselves even if they wanted to

2 weeks ago '16        #391
DuckNDip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 664 664  Slaps total: 2606 2 K
I’ve put weed up my a*s so many times. Pretty much anytime I’m flying I try to bring some. First couple times it took a while for me to get over the mental barrier, but now I can suck that sh*t up in a quick 25 seconds. I double bag that sh*t and wash my a*s real nice before it goes there. I ain’t do it when I go international or flights over 5 hours. But those quick Atlanta to Miami trips ain’t no issue.

2 weeks ago '04        #392
sugenutt 
space
space
Props total: 156 156  Slaps total: 10 10
 Qbert said
Dude at work told me his buddy hit a chick in the brown. When he pulled out she sh*t all over the parents carpet. They blamed it on the dog, the next day the family put the dog down.

2 weeks ago '10        #393
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 40507 40 K  Slaps total: 16605 16 K
All yíall confessions just casual s*x

2 weeks ago '16        #394
space
space
space
 sho 2010 said
All yíall confessions just casual s*x
How is this for you.

Iíve fu*ked an apple pie.

Iíve shared a condom with another n*gga.

Iíve jacked it with mayo.

Iíve ran trains with up to 4 other n*ggaz.

Is that casual s*x to you?

2 weeks ago '10        #395
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 40507 40 K  Slaps total: 16605 16 K
 DuckNDip said
How is this for you.

Iíve fu*ked an apple pie.

Iíve shared a condom with another n*gga.

Iíve jacked it with mayo.

Iíve ran trains with up to 4 other n*ggaz.

Is that casual s*x to you?
that all sounds like casual s*x

2 weeks ago '16        #396
space
space
space
 sho 2010 said
that all sounds like casual s*x
Well damn my n*gga, your casual ainít that normal.

2 weeks ago '19        #397
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 4496 4 K  Slaps total: 1616 1 K
 59fifty said
Nah my dealers ainít them type of n*ggas, trust me I bring it up tryna infer that they should jump in that game but they donít think money off it and plus ion think they would know wtf to get it from themselves
Formally known as @ i can put you on
+1   

1 week ago '07        #398
FeedTheBeast 
space
space
Props total: 15201 15 K  Slaps total: 1531 1 K
I got several stories lol

-There was a weed drought in my city a long time ago when I was like 23-24 years . Me and 2 of my homies was chilling at one of their cribs. Me and one of them left to go to one of the spots we copped from called the hole. sh*t was in the woods and you had to park and walk about a mile to this little run down trap house. We thought it was gonna be another empty trip. But turns out dude had went to ATL and copped 2 ounces for his personal use. We managed to talk him into selling us a half. We called our homie who was waiting on us and told him wasnt nothing popping and we was gonna go home. We smoked 2 on the way to our hood split the rest and never said a word.

-I Met this bi*ch thru this chat line at like 1 AM...she was a BBW but I didnt care. I was just trying to smash something. She invites me over and I get there at like 130 AM and Im banging on her door calling her phone....nothing. Im like damn wtf. I head back home she calls and says sorry I feel asleep please come back I will leave the door unlocked. I get there and she in the bed wearing some lingerie type sh*t. She actually wasnt fat just a big girl amazon type. huge a*s and t*tties but no stomach really. I smashed we fall asleep....next morning she wakes up and says she is going to work but I can stay and chill if I want to.
I kicked back and smoked and chilled all day....she gets home later that day and cooks me dinner. Before I could even finish she start sucking me off on the couch. I spend the night again and smash. I leave the next morning go home shower for work and go in to my job.

I was working dispatch at Charter Cable company and we were in the basement. Corporate offices were on the second floor and call center was on the 3rd floor. I never used to really leave the basement because we had vending machines and everything down there. 4 days after I met ole girl I go to the 3rd floor becuz our drink machine out of Sprites and she up there sitting in the break room.....Im like wtf you doing here. Turns out she worked in the call center.

From that point on for like the next year whenever we worked on the weekend together we would sneak down to the second floor becuz corporate was off on weekends and smash on this one dudes desk who would never lock his office. He probably would eat off that desk not knowing her pu**y juice and c*m been on it. I eventually found a better job but I kept fu*king her for like 3-4 years on and off. She was always my backup plan whenever I struck out on a lonely night.

-This dude I used to work with used to talk a lot of sh*t and even got in my face one day....I had to play it cool becuz I didnt want to lose my job. I was pissed tho like seeing red pissed. A week later I went to dude and basically squashed the sh*t and made it seem like everything was cool. I waited.....2 months later I found out where he lived by looking at his paystub. I found out he was a clubber and would go out every Friday night. I posted up by his crib....he finally came out like 2 hours later and went to a club. I followed him he parked and went in. I went over to his car I made the alarm go off....I went to the bouncer and said hey somebody just tried to break in this car....gave him the description and tag number. He said he would give it to the DJ. Like 15 minutes later dude come stumbling out the club. I pulled down my ski mask and ran up on him and beat his a*s. He came back to work Monday limping and all black and blue....I was like bruh wtf happen to you?? He told everybody 3 n*ggas jumped him in the club for talking to a girl lol. I woulda shot the fair one with him but I couldnt lose that job....it was too gravy.
+6   

1 week ago '18        #399
Smurfseagal 
space
space
Props total: 836 836  Slaps total: 38 38
GO TO THERAPY! it will help. I canít stress Th at enough. Donít wait until itís too late, my dude. Thereís no shame in it. Sometimes you just gotta talk it out without judgement. Be well.

DatBrownDood said

1 week ago '18        #400
Smurfseagal 
space
space
Props total: 836 836  Slaps total: 38 38
 59fifty said
My best friend just hit me wanting to have my baby...yiiiikes!!!

Was this an absolute surprise? You didnít see homies intentions, ever?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  98
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
92 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  56
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
224 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+92online now  43
The game is telling the truth about Griselda