Woke twitter started up the Illuminati Sacrifice conspiracy theories for Kobe RIP

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '11        #51
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 13862 13 K  Slaps total: 1425 1 K
Yall got to much time on yall hands smh

4 weeks ago '13        #52
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13996 13 K  Slaps total: 3515 3 K
Paranoid BX?

Last edited by PaperBoy; 01-30-2020 at 04:47 AM..

4 weeks ago '14        #53
mrwoods2 
space
space
Props total: 8374 8 K  Slaps total: 623 623
Smh...this dumb a*s illuminati sh*t

4 weeks ago '14        #54
bangaondatrack 
space
space
Props total: 3563 3 K  Slaps total: 195 195
I've made this post numerous times but

I went to school for audio engineering . . . a whole lot of grammy winning instructors in that bih. There were at least 4-5 that were adamant about the dangers and demons in the entertainment industry and to read every single word for yourself on anything you have to put your signature on.

These dudes would warn us with such serious and fearful expressions. . . sh*t creeps me out everytime I think about it.

I aint saying this is some demonic occult sh*t with Kobe . . but it wouldn't surprise me at all.
+12   

4 weeks ago '17        #55
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 54959 54 K  Slaps total: 39425 39 K
 Twrecz said
This is crazy
Yo wtf!!!!!!!!

4 weeks ago '07        #56
BallDontLie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 33924 33 K  Slaps total: 5575 5 K
i honestly still cant believe this happened and actually want to believe it was some sort of sh*t like this

a trusted pilot with 20 years of experience flying over a city and an area he prolly knows the sh*t out of and the only reason we got to blame is fog

if it was a common person traveling with a regular pilot i would understand but its just hard to believe its kobe traveling with his daughter and 7 other people and they didn't have anything to encounter fog or even took that risk and hit a hill because they were flying too low it just all dont make sense still

i aint gonna try to give any thought to this conspiracy sh*t tho none of this gonna bring anyone on that helicopter back but i really hope we find out more about what happened as soon as we can
+4   

4 weeks ago '07        #57
space
space
 Twrecz said
This is crazy
 LeG.O.A.T said
Yo wtf!!!!!!!!
before yall start believing any of this remember there were three 13 year olds on that plane with kobe too what conspiracy do u have to explain that??

4 weeks ago '15        #58
naledgestate 
space
space
Props total: 10346 10 K  Slaps total: 639 639
Came in here thinking "how can I slap?" Slaps err where.

How yall n*ggas gonna equate one the hardest working individuals in all of sports with some illuminati sh*t?

Illuminati myth is for lazy bi*ch a*s n*ggas who like to hate on people who work hard and were lucky to be in the positions they are in.

We gotta do better with this sh*t.

Last edited by naledgestate; 01-30-2020 at 06:02 AM..

4 weeks ago '17        #59
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
 BallDontLie said
before yall start believing any of this remember there were three 13 year olds on that plane with kobe too what conspiracy do u have to explain that??
Believing any of what?

Im responding to a specific photo. That may or may not be edited.

To play Devils advocate if they didnt give a sh*t about Kobe they damn sure don't give a sh*t about random casualties.

I didn't say I believe anything though. Im not sure if that was an "ah ha" moment but yeah fam if it is a conspiracy their lives wouldn't matter.

4 weeks ago '17        #60
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
 naledgestate said
Came in here thinking "how can I slap?" Slapps err where.

How yall n*ggas gonna equate one the hardest working individuals in all of sports with some illuminati sh*t?

Illuminati myth is for lazy bi*ch a*s n*ggas who like to hate on people who work hard and were lucky to be in the positions they are in.

We gotta do better with this sh*t.
Do some research bruh.

4 weeks ago '14        #61
WhoaNahh 
space
space
Props total: 816 816  Slaps total: 139 139
 AMG2M4 said
Facts.

but lots of subtle hints if you know what I mean...

They're known to put things in plain sight.. but it's the 1 brain cell n*ggas that don't notice sh*t
+12   

4 weeks ago '14        #62
WhoaNahh 
space
space
Props total: 816 816  Slaps total: 139 139
 BallDontLie said
Illuminati and the number 13 go hand in hand.. research it

4 weeks ago '11        #63
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 23859 23 K  Slaps total: 5913 5 K
 AMG2M4 said
Facts.

but lots of subtle hints if you know what I mean...

Everything from the background to the hand gestures, this pic is covered with evil.
+13   

4 weeks ago '07        #64
space
space
 LeG.O.A.T said
Believing any of what?

Im responding to a specific photo. That may or may not be edited.
that was just something i was adding to what i just posted before that...i quoted yall in there after i saw your post

as of the rest of your post i aint trynna discuss this nonsense man

4 weeks ago '15        #65
naledgestate 
space
space
 LeG.O.A.T said
Do some research bruh.
Do some research into apophenia.

Humans naturally have a tendency to make meaningless connections out of sure randomness.

Your grip on reality I take it is not a very strong one.
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #66
Supreme7 
space
space
Props total: 3804 3 K  Slaps total: 578 578
Good post

4 weeks ago '13        #67
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 10130 10 K  Slaps total: 1691 1 K
I don't know if this was a sacrifice but he was definitely with them folks
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #68
Eliphas Levi 
space
space
space
Props total: 2466 2 K  Slaps total: 1545 1 K
For the sake of argument, let's say that everything they are saying is true. Right now is not the time UNLESS you can provide irrefutable proof. If you can't do that, then the claims of conspiracy is way too soon.

I'm deep into the occult studies (Google my username) and "conspiratorial" view of the world. But, there's a time and place for everything...even the truth.

Last edited by Eliphas Levi; 01-30-2020 at 06:28 AM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #69
GatorAid 
space
space
space
Props total: 83 83  Slaps total: 97 97
Corny

4 weeks ago '14        #70
Birdland 
space
space
space
Props total: 1955 1 K  Slaps total: 248 248
Only thing weird about this whole thing is lebron being all sad during the post game when he passed Kobe . I thought it was weird as hell that he wrote mamba for life on his shoe. Even that night i laughed at James in my head saying damn he acting like bruh dead . He seem sad af passing up Kobe that night
+11   

4 weeks ago '15        #71
naledgestate 
space
space
 DrakeSavage said
i guess im not completely against numerology type stuff. personally ill look at the stock composites and always wonder if the super rich elite are signaling each other or if bots are painting signatures basically into the stocks. for personal entertainment.

for example heres some of the biggest dow jones drops in the 08 crisis in chronological order lol,

2008-09-29 10,365.45 −777.68 −6.98 ( this one crazy to me bc its almost 777.77 on 7%. i imagine it to be damn near impossible to paint charts to the penny)
2008-10-09 8,579.19 −678.92 −7.33 (dropped 678.9 on 10/9/8 off by 2 cents)
2008-10-15 8,577.91 −733.08 −7.87 (i cant make up sh*t for all of them lol maybe dude bought a 787 on this short lol)
2008-12-01 8,149.09 −679.95 −7.70 (but these last 2 damn near 700 drops on 7.7%)

but when you want to add up numbers and stuff im pretty sure you can find the narrative you are looking for. kobe bryant = 10. 1+0=1. lebron james = 11 1+1=2. weird sh*t like that. 2 passed 1. etc etc.
2019+ 1= 2020

2020÷ 0= undefined

Undefined= you are a phaggot
+3   

4 weeks ago '06        #72
1 of 1 Houston 
space
space
Props total: 10908 10 K  Slaps total: 1154 1 K
 MidnightRae said
@

4 weeks ago '14        #73
DJ HiStakes 
space
space
Props total: 845 845  Slaps total: 276 276
You’re a clown saying there is something wrong in the spirit for people to die young. What about kids who die at 1 or before that ? Ignorant MF

Zzz said
Most are athiests. If theres satan, theres a God and they dont want to be held accountable for their actions. Some dont believe because of pain and suffering they have been through. The bible says to seek him(God) with your whole heart and you will find him. So try it and you will find him. God cant lie.

You see satan everywhere. They still deny God. As far as this being a sacrifice? Who knows. What i can say is being dead at 41 is a life cut short. God let it happen. Why though? We will never know but that tells me there was something wrong in the spirit for kobe to die so young.

Kobe went to a catholic church right? Have you ever asked why its always the catholic church involved in movies if there is church scenes? Because the catholics not only have man made doctrines perverting the bible, the higher ups(the pope etc) do the same hand signs as hollywood celebs.(satanic garbage) Dont get me wrong, most people are fake at any church. But theres real ones. But why is the pope close with world leaders and doing the same satanic gestures as world leaders and celebs?

Hollywood is filled with devil worship and symbolism. Its all in everyones face but everyone wants to ignore it. I want to stay right with God. Keep me. I dont want my life cut short for sin or anything else. Lets get right folks. For anyone who is hearing me, let that addiction go. Let that sin go. Dont just watch anything on tv or listen to just anything. Find a church that deals in spiritual warfare. We are at war with demons. I could go deep but ill cut it off right here for now.

Go ahead boxden. Call me crazy. Say i believe im fairytales. Mock me as you always do..the bible says we will be treated this way for the name of Jesus.
+2   

4 weeks ago '11        #74
Gamemusic 
space
space
Props total: 2861 2 K  Slaps total: 224 224
 oDDJoB said
Now it's like nobody can point out inconsistencies, or consistencies without it being labeled a conspiracy whack job.

Brainwashed and you dknt even realize it.

Not saying there IS OR ISNT anything going on, but I've just noticed people say what you said pretty much everytime someone digressed from the mainstream narratives.
I believe some deaths do have conspiracies behind them. Epstein is one that comes to mind that's recent. I We all knew he wasn't getting out of there alive. I think 911 had the government behind it. I just don't think every celeb death in recent has evil doing behind it. Same with Nip. Some sh*t, the simplest answer is the actual answer.

4 weeks ago '16        #75
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 27628 27 K  Slaps total: 1794 1 K
 bangaondatrack said
I've made this post numerous times but

I went to school for audio engineering . . . a whole lot of grammy winning instructors in that bih. There were at least 4-5 that were adamant about the dangers and demons in the entertainment industry and to read every single word for yourself on anything you have to put your signature on.

These dudes would warn us with such serious and fearful expressions. . . sh*t creeps me out everytime I think about it.

I aint saying this is some demonic occult sh*t with Kobe . . but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  90
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
89 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  41
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
218 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+91online now  40
The game is telling the truth about Griselda