Woke twitter started up the Illuminati Sacrifice conspiracy theories for Kobe RIP

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '04        #26
WhoThaFuk 
space
space
Props total: 1931 1 K  Slaps total: 109 109

4 weeks ago '18        #27
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20253 20 K  Slaps total: 2176 2 K
 ubthegreat said
Like i said in the other thread now that yall have all this info WTF yall gone do? NOTHING lol
You're right. Cats need to learn how to play how the other team does. That's what I've been on lately. I've been in this sh*t for a min though. It went from open minded disbelief in high school, to ok, this is really happening what can I do, to despair, to now, knowing that these people are only special in the fact that they have knowledge of something. Basically like a mechanic or plumber. If you learn how to manipulate your own car, you're on even ground. Same sh*t. This phenomenon is spoken about in the book. The Bible says 3 or more people thinking in the same direction taps into that Divine energy. Imagine a church full, stadium full, city full. That's a lot of energy to be manipulated for the initiated.
+15   

4 weeks ago '16        #28
Teknicks 
space
space
Props total: 22761 22 K  Slaps total: 3939 3 K
 AMG2M4 said
or maybe they could have simply fukked with the helicopter to sabotage it..I don't think he was even on his own helicopter. It said it was previously owned by the state of Illinois..

Isn't this Kobe's chopper? just curious?

btw ya'll really sleeping on this tweet..this sh*t really is intriguing as to what this picture is all about? Anybody know? Kobe visited church that early morning before boarding the chopper. Just curious what it means.

I'm joking bro. The cause of the accident is pilot error due to weather complications.
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #29
Still Numskull 
space
space
Props total: 12553 12 K  Slaps total: 3440 3 K
fu*king idiots.

Crazy some of you guys are in the couple anti-Kobe threads saying think about his family having to read that sh*t but you turn around and support this dumb sh*t.

Last edited by Still Numskull; 01-30-2020 at 02:20 AM..
+9   

4 weeks ago '19        #30
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 5126 5 K  Slaps total: 1919 1 K
 AMG2M4 said

Former NFL running back Larry Johnson always be having his third eye open

What a bunch of fu*king retards.

They say theyre 'woke' but all believe the same stupid conspiracy theories, and their political views are 90% or more in line with what is espoused by most mainstream media outlets and taught in most universities.

Some real independent thinkers there...
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #31
Twrecz 
space
space
Props total: 2369 2 K  Slaps total: 244 244
Agents all in this bi*ch
+11   

4 weeks ago '19        #32
DrakeSavage 
space
space
space
Props total: 246 246  Slaps total: 82 82
i guess im not completely against numerology type stuff. personally ill look at the stock composites and always wonder if the super rich elite are signaling each other or if bots are painting signatures basically into the stocks. for personal entertainment.

for example heres some of the biggest dow jones drops in the 08 crisis in chronological order lol,

2008-09-29 10,365.45 −777.68 −6.98 ( this one crazy to me bc its almost 777.77 on 7%. i imagine it to be damn near impossible to paint charts to the penny)
2008-10-09 8,579.19 −678.92 −7.33 (dropped 678.9 on 10/9/8 off by 2 cents)
2008-10-15 8,577.91 −733.08 −7.87 (i cant make up sh*t for all of them lol maybe dude bought a 787 on this short lol)
2008-12-01 8,149.09 −679.95 −7.70 (but these last 2 damn near 700 drops on 7.7%)

but when you want to add up numbers and stuff im pretty sure you can find the narrative you are looking for. kobe bryant = 10. 1+0=1. lebron james = 11 1+1=2. weird sh*t like that. 2 passed 1. etc etc.

also i think the people who slapped this are extremely stupid.

reading comprehension is very important.

Last edited by DrakeSavage; 01-30-2020 at 12:11 PM..

4 weeks ago '16        #33
AMG2M4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
Props total: 13669 13 K  Slaps total: 10305 10 K
 d*ckhead said
What a bunch of fu*king retards.

They say theyre 'woke' but all believe the same stupid conspiracy theories, and their political views are 90% or more in line with what is espoused by most mainstream media outlets and taught in most universities.

Some real independent thinkers there...
lol

not everyone can make a conclusive connection so this is just thinking out loud for the majority and everyone notices the same coincidences for the most part. Maybe it's by design because that's what we see on the surface.

but an article from december, 2019 shouldn't have a picture of Kobe and Gigi when speaking about celebrity deaths and why we're so affected by them...this is just another odd observation...no record of it being updated to include a pic of kobe and gigi stated anywhere.... for now

+9   

4 weeks ago '18        #34
Twrecz 
space
space
Props total: 2369 2 K  Slaps total: 244 244
 AMG2M4 said
lol

not everyone can make a conclusive connection so this is just thinking out loud for the majority and everyone notices the same coincidences for the most part. Maybe it's by design because that's what we see on the surface.

but an article from december, 2019 shouldn't have a picture of Kobe and Gigi when speaking about celebrity deaths and why we're so affected by them...this is just another odd observation...no record of it being updated to include a pic of kobe and gigi stated anywhere.... for now

This is crazy
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #35
dmboat990 
space
space
Props total: 1534 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
 Aries said
Flying in that fog was like flying blind...i wouldn't even want to drive in that sh*t

Look at that, that's crazy that dumb a*s pilot shouldn't of never took flight.
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #36
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10024 10 K  Slaps total: 3121 3 K
 YUNGCANIBUS said
Larry johnson doesnt have his third eye open

Thats not even what having your third eye open means B...

Larry johnsons brain is just mush from the CTE, not a credible source
What does it mean? Iíll wait

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '11        #37
gmacn 
space
space
Props total: 14477 14 K  Slaps total: 1451 1 K
 AMG2M4 said
lol

wait a fu*kin minute..... WTF

+8   

4 weeks ago '19        #38
Rope 
space
space
space
Props total: 593 593  Slaps total: 75 75
 AMG2M4 said
SO death of Mr.Peanut coincided with the death of Kobe Bryant?

Kobe = Mr.Peanut?

P.S. that child dressed as Mr.Peanut gets in his car...dude this sh*t is bonkers.

wtf

Wtf this is weird as sh*t

Alright whatever, idk, sh*t gives me the heebie jeebies

Like who in the marketing room is saying "ok let's use death to sell our peanuts"
+5   

4 weeks ago '16        #39
Teknicks 
space
space
 Still Numskull said
fu*king idiots.

Crazy some of you guys are in the couple anti-Kobe threads saying think about his family having to read that sh*t but you turn around and support this dumb sh*t.
Like what type of sabotage could make a helicopter fly perfectly fine for 60 miles, then make a controlled turn into a mountain once fog hits?

4 weeks ago '19        #40
Zzz 
space
space
space
Props total: 166 166  Slaps total: 192 192
 Twrecz said
Agents all in this bi*ch
Most are athiests. If theres satan, theres a God and they dont want to be held accountable for their actions. Some dont believe because of pain and suffering they have been through. The bible says to seek him(God) with your whole heart and you will find him. So try it and you will find him. God cant lie.

You see satan everywhere. They still deny God. As far as this being a sacrifice? Who knows. What i can say is being dead at 41 is a life cut short. God let it happen. Why though? We will never know but that tells me there was something wrong in the spirit for kobe to die so young.

Kobe went to a catholic church right? Have you ever asked why its always the catholic church involved in movies if there is church scenes? Because the catholics not only have man made doctrines perverting the bible, the higher ups(the pope etc) do the same hand signs as hollywood celebs.(satanic garbage) Dont get me wrong, most people are fake at any church. But theres real ones. But why is the pope close with world leaders and doing the same satanic gestures as world leaders and celebs?

Hollywood is filled with devil worship and symbolism. Its all in everyones face but everyone wants to ignore it. I want to stay right with God. Keep me. I dont want my life cut short for sin or anything else. Lets get right folks. For anyone who is hearing me, let that addiction go. Let that sin go. Dont just watch anything on tv or listen to just anything. Find a church that deals in spiritual warfare. We are at war with demons. I could go deep but ill cut it off right here for now.

Go ahead boxden. Call me crazy. Say i believe im fairytales. Mock me as you always do..the bible says we will be treated this way for the name of Jesus.
+26   

4 weeks ago '17        #41
oDDJoB 
space
space
Props total: 2476 2 K  Slaps total: 2706 2 K
 Gamemusic said
Now it's like no one can pass or have an accident without it being a conspiracy behind it. sh*t is a nuisance.
Now it's like nobody can point out inconsistencies, or consistencies without it being labeled a conspiracy whack job.

Brainwashed and you dknt even realize it.

Not saying there IS OR ISNT anything going on, but I've just noticed people say what you said pretty much everytime someone digressed from the mainstream narratives.
+2   

4 weeks ago '07        #42
Deniro732 
space
space
Props total: 6920 6 K  Slaps total: 1357 1 K
it's painful how stupid some people are. The n*gga JUST DIED 3 DAYS AGO and they are already coming with this fake a*s bs smh

4 weeks ago '19        #43
Rope 
space
space
space
Props total: 593 593  Slaps total: 75 75
 BrooklynDamien said
You're right. Cats need to learn how to play how the other team does. That's what I've been on lately. I've been in this sh*t for a min though. It went from open minded disbelief in high school, to ok, this is really happening what can I do, to despair, to now, knowing that these people are only special in the fact that they have knowledge of something. Basically like a mechanic or plumber. If you learn how to manipulate your own car, you're on even ground. Same sh*t. This phenomenon is spoken about in the book. The Bible says 3 or more people thinking in the same direction taps into that Divine energy. Imagine a church full, stadium full, city full. That's a lot of energy to be manipulated for the initiated.
Do you mind if I ask if you can point me to that scripture please?
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #44
oDDJoB 
space
space
Props total: 2476 2 K  Slaps total: 2706 2 K
 Teknicks said
Like what type of sabotage could make a helicopter fly perfectly fine for 60 miles, then make a controlled turn into a mountain once fog hits?
You didnt know the military has technology to control the steering wheels and other things of that nature by hacking the computers in the newer vehicles?
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #45
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20253 20 K  Slaps total: 2176 2 K
 Rope said
Do you mind if I ask if you can point me to that scripture please?
Not at all brother. Mathew 18 to 20 I believe. I don't know how to number them exactly

"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst"

"And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven."

They say the book is parables. This seems like straight forward talk to me. Much like the "two becoming one" your heart and mind so that you can manifest what you desire. What do you think though?
+7   

4 weeks ago '16        #46
Teknicks 
space
space
 oDDJoB said
You didnt know the military has technology to control the steering wheels and other things of that nature by hacking the computers in the newer vehicles?
Come on man. Y'all sound ridiculous. The first thing a homicide detective looks for is motive. There is none.

4 weeks ago '05        #47
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 18514 18 K  Slaps total: 1093 1 K
 Birdmans Hands said
imagine being a parent to one of these stupid f*g**ts and waking up everyday knowing how badly you failed sh*t must hurt

4 weeks ago '15        #48
Kdub31 
space
space
Props total: 13063 13 K  Slaps total: 1247 1 K

People are stupid

Last edited by Kdub31; 01-30-2020 at 04:25 AM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #49
AROD MONEY 
space
space
Props total: 19388 19 K  Slaps total: 2837 2 K
 Teknicks said
I'm joking bro. The cause of the accident is pilot error due to weather complications.
These n*ggas so dumb they thought you were being serious

Whatís k*lling me is the payoff these guys are concluding to.
Kobe was sacrificed so the lakers can win a championship

Kobe was sacrificed so lebron can be 3rd all time scoring. Even though it was going to eventually happen but the number 3 is so significant. Lebron is 36, heís third all time scoring, 36-3= 33. Omg heís a 33rd degree mason
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #50
Dickhead 
space
space
space
Props total: 5126 5 K  Slaps total: 1919 1 K
 AMG2M4 said
lol

And to you it is more likely that this is a conspiracy, than that the webmaster noticed a sudden, massive increase in views on a 50-day-old article, recognized its relevance, and updated an image to reflect that?

And lets say it is a conspiracy - why would they just decide to put up a picture that exposes the conspiracy, randomly, on a Teen Vogue life advice article?

Ive noticed that conspiracies tend to be a lot more popular lower-information individuals. And that makes sense; its not the only factor in conspiratorial thinking, and its not even the main psychological cause, but people who are less ignorant have a harder time ignoring the evidence that goes against the conspiracy theory. Take the WTC controlled demolition conspiracy theory. An ignorant person is far more likely to believe it, because they 1. have no concept of how much goes into setting up a demolition like that, and 2. have no sense of how many people would have to maintain absolute secrecy and how hard it would be to get them to do so. Thats the causal connection between ignorance and conspiratorial thinking; the big connection is that people are ignorant because they are not inherently curious. They dont ask questions, and so they dont amass a large amount of information; that same tendency to accept something at face value makes them more likely to accept a conspiracy theory without asking the questions that highlight how ridiculous or even impossible it is. A common response to this is the claim that someone who does not accept conspiracy theories is the one who is actually gullible, because they acceot the 'official' story, but Id argue that believing an established authority with oversight and checks and balances is not anywhere near as gullible of a behavior as believing a Youtube video from somebody anonymous with no citations, no relevant or verifiable qualifications, and no oversight.

Of course real conspiracies do happen. JFK was a*sassinated - maybe not by the government, but some as-yet unnamed organization conspired to k*ll him. Everyone should be skeptical and noone should accept the word of an authority figure solely based on their position of authority. An actual independent thinker never forms views based on a single source. But some sources are more valuable than others, some sources are utterly worthless, and 9 times out of 10 the simplest explanation is the correct explanation.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-78online now  88
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
91 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  43
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - You're likely going to Get the Coronavirus
224 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+92online now  41
The game is telling the truth about Griselda