StockX GOAT AND other online retailers sell fake items (with PROOF)

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '17        #51
Zdidit 
space
space
Props total: 504 504  Slaps total: 79 79
 memphisboi55 said
Just bought a pair of rep yeezys for sh*ts and giggles on reddit.

Joints look 99% accurate.
Especially for 100
Which seller/site?

3 weeks ago '12        #52
Taste Maker 
space
space
Props total: 1303 1 K  Slaps total: 142 142
I know people that buy yeezy off dhgate and sell them on stock x

also a lot of shoe companies contract factories in china in Shenzhen to make the products

china don't have copyright laws so they will make the order for shoe company then make more and sell on dh gate

if you want proof, Kanye made shirts for pr0nhub awards a year or so ago. when you ordered off his website it said it would take like 4-6 weeks for delivery. The item was drop shipped meaning it was sent straight from factory to your house. (instead of shipping to Kanye warehouse, then to your house). The factory return address and name was on the return address. You look up that factory on dhgate and they are a seller. They sell every color yeezy and and all the shirts. its the same damn sh*t. they just make extra.

this doesn't mean that there still are not sellers that make sh*tty knock offs, of course they exist, but point is, if you do some digging you can usually find where sh*ts made and buy the sh*t straight from them.

Ill give you two more examples. Berner sells weed, he gets his bags made in china, all weed companies do, the second a new strain comes out, go to dhgate and look up "cookies mylar bags" the strains that just came out, all the bags are there. Gary Payton, London poundcake, all that sh*t. People buy the bags, put their own weed in in and sell it in those bags because they get more money. the factory makes the bags for Berner and then sells to whoever wants them. they are not knock offs, its the same damn people

one more example, I bought a "cloud sofa" from restoration hardware. Same one Kim, Kanye, Kylie, everyone has it. It cost 14k. When you order they tell you its custom it takes 4 months. I called to check on my order and asked where it was being made. Soon as they said china I was pissed. I went on dhgate and looked up cloud sofa and there it was for half the price. they had all the pics of them making them and everything.

Anyone who is paying to have their sh*t made in china, if you do digging and find the factory they will gladly sell you some.

If you want one last example look up meridian furniture, exotic furniture nyc, allmodern furniture, they all sell the same exact pieces. They buy from manufacture in china, all that sh*t is on dhgate. They will white label for you. That means tell the factory put your logo on the tag. Boom you have furniture company selling same sh*t online as everyone else..
+5   

3 weeks ago '09        #53
All Star Flow 
space
space
Props total: 2624 2 K  Slaps total: 719 719
Goat finally emailed me back and told me the 700 yeezys are 100% authentic

2 weeks ago '06        #54
memphisboi55 
space
space
Props total: 2310 2 K  Slaps total: 277 277
 Zdidit said
Which seller/site?
Cocosneakers dot ru

Yeezy 350 zebra
GP batch

I have the retail version and sh*ts are spot on
Only difference you can slightly tell is the little boost cut out on the sole, due to the little circles. But once you wear them, that part gets dirty and can't tell anyway.
I gave them to my little cousin for his bday in January.

2 weeks ago '19        #55
AnuthaOne 
space
space
space
Props total: 1804 1 K  Slaps total: 1142 1 K
 All Star Flow said
Iím still holding on to these fake yeezys man
Goat on some bullsh*t got me waiting for an email back

Iím heated
fu*k goat
did you pay thru paypal?
complain to paypal or your credit card company
if you paid thru paypal youre laughing they will refund you and let you keep the sneakers

2 weeks ago '05        #56
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 75659 75 K  Slaps total: 21645 21 K
 All Star Flow said
It wasnít hard to tell some sh*t wasnít reflective and just bad work on it
Canít believe they think they could pass this off as authentic

Grey bubbles touching the sole like crazy

Some of the 3M stitching should Be reflecting and itís not
U paying for by the sin of buying that ugly sh*t

2 weeks ago '13        #57
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 67283 67 K  Slaps total: 7944 7 K
Sold some of my jawns I wasnít wearing thru goat

I fw it

2 weeks ago '15        #58
abcxyz 
space
space
Props total: 2266 2 K  Slaps total: 718 718
 memphisboi55 said
Cocosneakers dot ru

Yeezy 350 zebra
GP batch

I have the retail version and sh*ts are spot on
Only difference you can slightly tell is the little boost cut out on the sole, due to the little circles. But once you wear them, that part gets dirty and can't tell anyway.
I gave them to my little cousin for his bday in January.
coco, vicky, will, tony, monica, etc.. prices are ridiculous. im not paying retail prices for reps which is what it damn near comes to after international shipping. bm lin all damn day. got black nr 350's, cream 350's, pirate 350's, am 270's, b&w ow prestos, triple white nmd's, anthracite react element 87s. gonna probably order some more soon too. 7 pairs, 5.1kg. paid about $350 for everything including shipping. got refunded $44 thru wegobuy.

what up tho repfam

Last edited by abcxyz; 02-08-2020 at 02:35 AM..

2 weeks ago '06        #59
anynameado 
space
space
Props total: 2064 2 K  Slaps total: 1126 1 K
 qutaboi225 said
The "fakes" are so good..in many cases there's no way to tell. It took the fake shoe buster dude 6 hours scanning a pair of Yeezy V2's and he STILL got it wrong. n*gga deleted his acct for a few weeks and came back creating art with shoes......

Can you please tell me where i can get some of those fakes that look good

2 weeks ago '06        #60
memphisboi55 
space
space
 abcxyz said
coco, vicky, will, tony, monica, etc.. prices are ridiculous. im not paying retail prices for reps which is what it damn near comes to after international shipping. bm lin all damn day. got black nr 350's, cream 350's, pirate 350's, am 270's, b&w ow prestos, triple white nmd's, anthracite react element 87s. gonna probably order some more soon too. 7 pairs, 5.1kg. paid about $350 for everything including shipping. got refunded $44 thru wegobuy.

what up tho repfam
What uppppp.
Idk, I see everyone else talk about bmlin for the cheap price, but I'll take the more accurate, better build quality and more comfort any day. Especially his budget batch.

Coco was charging $99 for GP batch zebras for the past 2 months lol.
That's nowhere near retail lol
but love is love.

2 weeks ago '15        #61
abcxyz 
space
space
Props total: 2266 2 K  Slaps total: 718 718
 memphisboi55 said
What uppppp.
Idk, I see everyone else talk about bmlin for the cheap price, but I'll take the more accurate, better build quality and more comfort any day. Especially his budget batch.

Coco was charging $99 for GP batch zebras for the past 2 months lol.
That's nowhere near retail lol
but love is love.
His 350s and ub's are damn near perfect. It is only real boost tho and not basf. The basf ones tho are still less than $100. I have the budget batch black nr and cream 350s and theyre perfect and comfortable as hell even with the real boost.

2 weeks ago '04        #62
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 22851 22 K  Slaps total: 2903 2 K
 anynameado said
Can you please tell me where i can get some of those fakes that look good
I can get u whatever u want. I have a peer to peer relationship with a supplier which is prolly why I get retail quality sh*t. China is locked up logistically for atleast another few days until they get this virus sh*t under control. But I have a good report with her. bi*ch rode 8hrs to the Nike Factory to get me some foams back door before. I was like damn i could've waited...dont get behe*ded just to get me a release

2 weeks ago '06        #63
memphisboi55 
space
space
 abcxyz said
His 350s and ub's are damn near perfect. It is only real boost tho and not basf. The basf ones tho are still less than $100. I have the budget batch black nr and cream 350s and theyre perfect and comfortable as hell even with the real boost.

Maybe his solid color 350s, like sesames and creams.
But not the zebra pattern ones like blue tint, zebra, beluga, etc and recent translucent striped ones.

I can't speak on UB's, I buy retail running shoes, not relying my cardio on china knock offs lol. fu*k around and break my ankle.

And I've bought my cousin G5 bred 350s, PK Basf Creams, PK God clays and GP Zebras.
Tried them on and compared to my retail 350s, they're all comfortable, but you can tell difference. One is more of a squishy comfy, some are more firm which is better if you're going to be walking around all day.
PK Basf has the best boost, after retail.
And shape as well.

vs Lin.
But for the 40-50 bucks Lin charges, you can't lose.
But just speaking personally, I would rather spend the little extra for the added details to my nekkid eye and walking around comfort.
Just me though.

Last edited by memphisboi55; 02-09-2020 at 02:08 AM..

2 weeks ago '06        #64
anynameado 
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
I can get u whatever u want. I have a peer to peer relationship with a supplier which is prolly why I get retail quality sh*t. China is locked up logistically for atleast another few days until they get this virus sh*t under control. But I have a good report with her. bi*ch rode 8hrs to the Nike Factory to get me some foams back door before. I was like damn i could've waited...dont get behe*ded just to get me a release
How i know you want rip me off

2 weeks ago '04        #65
space
space
 anynameado said
How i know you want rip me off
I been on here since 04'. Alotta cats can vouch for me. We even got the discord group that started with crypto and just evolved to everything else. Cat on here is the one that plugged me with this supplier. I sent him 1k one shift I was on nights JUST for the hook up and hoped he didnt scam my a*s. I could have easily used one of these reddit or whoever suppliers but there's levels to these sh*ts. I pay a little more for shoes but she guarantees my quality is retail and often fronts me shoes on huge orders like the breds. I'm letting you order thru me without you having to gamble on some weirdo on the internet like I had too. sh*t coulda went WAY left. But I had a pretty good bonus at work and just gambled with the 1k
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #66
anynameado 
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
I been on here since 04'. Alotta cats can vouch for me. We even got the discord group that started with crypto and just evolved to everything else. Cat on here is the one that plugged me with this supplier. I sent him 1k one shift I was on nights JUST for the hook up and hoped he didnt scam my a*s. I could have easily used one of these reddit or whoever suppliers but there's levels to these sh*ts. I pay a little more for shoes but she guarantees my quality is retail and often fronts me shoes on huge orders like the breds. I'm letting you order thru me without you having to gamble on some weirdo on the internet like I had too. sh*t coulda went WAY left. But I had a pretty good bonus at work and just gambled with the 1k
Id think about it

2 weeks ago '04        #67
space
space
 anynameado said
Id think about it
When she cranks back up in a few days PM me your address and the shoe you want. I'll send you the price and if you want it I'll send it 1st

2 weeks ago '18        #68
LILHAITIBABYYY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 9242 9 K  Slaps total: 2925 2 K
 qutaboi225 said
Ima fwu brother.

2 weeks ago '06        #69
anynameado 
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
When she cranks back up in a few days PM me your address and the shoe you want. I'll send you the price and if you want it I'll send it 1st
Ok cool

2 weeks ago '06        #70
anynameado 
space
space
 Taste Maker said
I know people that buy yeezy off dhgate and sell them on stock x

also a lot of shoe companies contract factories in china in Shenzhen to make the products

china don't have copyright laws so they will make the order for shoe company then make more and sell on dh gate

if you want proof, Kanye made shirts for pr0nhub awards a year or so ago. when you ordered off his website it said it would take like 4-6 weeks for delivery. The item was drop shipped meaning it was sent straight from factory to your house. (instead of shipping to Kanye warehouse, then to your house). The factory return address and name was on the return address. You look up that factory on dhgate and they are a seller. They sell every color yeezy and and all the shirts. its the same damn sh*t. they just make extra.

this doesn't mean that there still are not sellers that make sh*tty knock offs, of course they exist, but point is, if you do some digging you can usually find where sh*ts made and buy the sh*t straight from them.

Ill give you two more examples. Berner sells weed, he gets his bags made in china, all weed companies do, the second a new strain comes out, go to dhgate and look up "cookies mylar bags" the strains that just came out, all the bags are there. Gary Payton, London poundcake, all that sh*t. People buy the bags, put their own weed in in and sell it in those bags because they get more money. the factory makes the bags for Berner and then sells to whoever wants them. they are not knock offs, its the same damn people

one more example, I bought a "cloud sofa" from restoration hardware. Same one Kim, Kanye, Kylie, everyone has it. It cost 14k. When you order they tell you its custom it takes 4 months. I called to check on my order and asked where it was being made. Soon as they said china I was pissed. I went on dhgate and looked up cloud sofa and there it was for half the price. they had all the pics of them making them and everything.

Anyone who is paying to have their sh*t made in china, if you do digging and find the factory they will gladly sell you some.

If you want one last example look up meridian furniture, exotic furniture nyc, allmodern furniture, they all sell the same exact pieces. They buy from manufacture in china, all that sh*t is on dhgate. They will white label for you. That means tell the factory put your logo on the tag. Boom you have furniture company selling same sh*t online as everyone else..
So people who order of DH gate actually get what they order?

2 weeks ago '04        #71
space
space
 anynameado said
DH Gate is risky territory.............. There are some good suppliers. But the thing you miss out on is consistency and getting EXACT or actual pairs. I've had some good luck and some bad. Just never know
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #72
Taste Maker 
space
space
 anynameado said
yes, I would treat it just like eBay, in the sense that if they have done hundreds or thousands of transactions, with good feedback you are fine.

thing is even if you find someone that has low or no feedback, they probably are not scamming, but they are buying from whoever is actually making them and just charging slightly more, basically middle men. If you find a product and they have low feedback just keep looking and you will find whoever is actually making it. buy from them.

in my original post I only mentioned dhgate, but the furniture was actually alibaba.

dhgate is more shoes and clothes or mylar bags. alibaba is the one with all the restoration hardware things and furniture..
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #73
anynameado 
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
DH Gate is risky territory.............. There are some good suppliers. But the thing you miss out on is consistency and getting EXACT or actual pairs. I've had some good luck and some bad. Just never know
 Taste Maker said
yes, I would treat it just like eBay, in the sense that if they have done hundreds or thousands of transactions, with good feedback you are fine.

thing is even if you find someone that has low or no feedback, they probably are not scamming, but they are buying from whoever is actually making them and just charging slightly more, basically middle men. If you find a product and they have low feedback just keep looking and you will find whoever is actually making it. buy from them.

in my original post I only mentioned dhgate, but the furniture was actually alibaba.

dhgate is more shoes and clothes or mylar bags. alibaba is the one with all the restoration hardware things and furniture..
What about cologne, Im looking for some Creed at a real good price, do any of you know any reliable seller?

2 weeks ago '12        #74
Taste Maker 
space
space
 anynameado said
What about cologne, Im looking for some Creed at a real good price, do any of you know any reliable seller?
lets separate this into two categories to make less confusing

1. There is bootleg, knock off, replica items. Meaning fake Louis, fake Gucci, any of the designer items. I don't know of any designer items made from china. I don't recommend buying any of these items.

2. There are companies that contract factories in china to make shoes, furniture, tools, lighting for your home, things like that. the point of my post was, those companies find a factory, send them the specs or molds to make the items, then place and receive their order. The Chinese factories don't give a sh*t about your trademarks or IP. You can reach out to these factories and they make extra and will sell straight to you and cut out middle man. (even if it was their sh*t). This is true for nike, Adidas, restoration hardware furniture, all types of sh*t. Damn near anything made in china. These are items where you are buying the exact same sh*t and its verifiable.

so if your looking for designer, or cologne, sh*t not made in china, its not going to be the same, its a copy or replica, I personally wouldn't buy it..
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #75
anynameado 
space
space
 Taste Maker said
lets separate this into two categories to make less confusing

1. There is bootleg, knock off, replica items. Meaning fake Louis, fake Gucci, any of the designer items. I don't know of any designer items made from china. I don't recommend buying any of these items.

2. There are companies that contract factories in china to make shoes, furniture, tools, lighting for your home, things like that. the point of my post was, those companies find a factory, send them the specs or molds to make the items, then place and receive their order. The Chinese factories don't give a sh*t about your trademarks or IP. You can reach out to these factories and they make extra and will sell straight to you and cut out middle man. (even if it was their sh*t). This is true for nike, Adidas, restoration hardware furniture, all types of sh*t. Damn near anything made in china. These are items where you are buying the exact same sh*t and its verifiable.

so if your looking for designer, or cologne, sh*t not made in china, its not going to be the same, its a copy or replica, I personally wouldn't buy it..
Well give me the name of the ones that make shoes

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Quaden: Massive Outpouring of Support Builds as Celebrities, ..
127 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+389online now  30
Dwyane Wadeís Ex-Wife filed lawsuit on Gabrielle Union for her LGTBQ influ..
427 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+567online now  28
Went to a Camron concert last night, and I came to the conclusion that I'm an ..
297 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Physicist Brian Greene Has a Theory on Why Aliens Havenít Visited Us
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy